In the last days, the heroine...

By CNovel_Reader

In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Au... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-390
Chapter 391-400
Chapter 401-410
Chapter 411-420
Chapter 421-430
Chapter 431-440
Chapter 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-476

Chapter 251-260

1.1K 15 0
By CNovel_Reader

  Chapter 251

  Su Luo's words seemed to startle the dreamer.

  Xu Ce paused for a moment, then laughed and said, "That's right, even if there are purification system users, the level of this ability may not be able to catch up with Chengyan."

  Afterwards, Fu Chengyan simply drew up a list of attendees for the meeting in City A.

  Besides him and Su Luo, Lu Kun, Xiao Haoran, Ge Fei, Zhou Mo, and Luo Jiajia must also accompany them.

  Lu Kun, Xiao Haoran, and Ge Fei were selected based on their strength.

  In the entire Chenguang base, apart from him and Su Luo, only the three of them have the most outstanding strength.

  The National Base Conference sounds like a mutual exchange, but in fact it is a small comparison field.

  If you don't bring some people with hard enough fists, people will probably think that your Chenguang base is not strong enough. When the time comes, someone will come up and step on it, and they have to waste time educating people, then it is completely unnecessary.

  After all, the main task of their participation in the meeting this time is to trade, and they have no time to waste time on these trivial matters.

  Therefore, he will bring a few strong men to this meeting, and when the time comes, he will use his strength to let all the bases in the country remember their Chenguang base!

  He doesn't have any habit of pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. Since he was doing business in the past, how could people trust you if he didn't have the strength? How can I buy your stuff?

  In addition, Lu Kun and Xiao Haoran can also be regarded as the best spokespersons of "Crystal Nucleus Liquid".

  Although the two of them are only in the middle stage of the second level, they can completely tie with Ge Fei at the third level. This is the advantage of taking the "Crystal Nucleus Liquid" to advance.

  The foundation is strong, and it can be easily killed by leapfrogging!

  With their two outstanding cases, coupled with the power recovery effect of the field experiment, the "Crystal Nucleus Liquid" will definitely be snapped up!

  As for Zhou Mo and Luo Jiajia, they were selected because of their special abilities.

  Zhou Mo's wind and invisibility abilities are perfect candidates for eavesdroppers.

  When going out, especially to attend these meetings, there must be such a "secret guard" around the weekend, which may let them know a lot of inside news.

  And Jiajia's hypnotic ability can also facilitate them to do many things.

  Except for the five of them who are 100% certain that they will go, the other candidates are yet to be determined.

  Of course, Xu Ce and Liu Lan definitely couldn't go.

  After all, both he and Su Luo have left, and the morning light still needs to be watched by their parents...

  After listening to Fu Chengyan's analysis and plans, Xu Ce has no objection to participating in the National Base Meeting in October.

  After dinner, Liu Lan helped Lin Mei clean up the mess in the kitchen.

  Su Luo thought of Xiao Shi, Liu Xianglong and others who were brought into the base with Fu Chengyan today, got up and walked towards the kitchen.

  "Huh? This kid, why did you come to the kitchen if you don't eat fruit outside? Let me collect it..."

  Liu Lan was pouring the leftovers from the plate together, then put the plate into the dishwasher under the counter, and was about to take another plate, when she saw Su Luo picking up the plate and cleaning it up, she quickly reached out to stop it.

  Su Luo poured the leftovers from the plate into a special bucket, and said with a smile, "Mom, do you have time later? I have something I want to tell you."

  "Tell me something?"

  Liu Lan was stunned for a moment, then turned her head to look outside the kitchen, but she didn't see Fu Chengyan's figure for a long time, so she hurriedly stepped forward to hold Su Luo's hands, and asked nervously in a low voice.

  "Did Cheng Yan bully you? Tell Mom, Mom will help you teach him a good lesson!"

  "No." Su Luo rolled his eyes, "It's not Ah Yan, he just went to discuss the construction plan with Uncle Luo and the others, so he's not here."

  "In this way, as long as you don't quarrel, I can rest assured." Liu Lan breathed a sigh of relief, and asked again, "It's not Ah Yan, so what's the matter with Mom..."

  As she said that, Liu Lan suddenly seemed to think of something, and stared at Su Luo's stomach with bright eyes.

  "Xiao Luo, are you..."

  Before saying two words, Su Luo quickly raised his hand and shook his head, quite dumbfounded.

  "No, no, it's not about Ah Yan, and it's not about me. It's about your mother. The Liu family has entered the base."

  "The Liu family has entered the base?"

  Liu Lan's complexion suddenly sank, and the excitement in her eyes disappeared instantly.

  Liu family...

  In fact, she has no affection for the Liu family.

  Although there was no shortage of food and clothing for her in Da Liu's house since she was a child, she was like an invisible person in Liu's house, and she had never received half of the love from Xiao Shi and Liu Xianglong.

  Regardless of whether it was Liu Xianglong or her biological mother - Xiao Shi, their favor was all given to Liu Wen.

  She still remembers it clearly.

  When she was twelve years old, because she didn't call brother Liu Wen, she was chased and bitten by a wolf dog weighing more than 100 catties for more than half an hour by him for more than half an hour. In the end, she touched the hoe that the gardener missed, and managed to kill the wolf dog. The front leg was hammered off, and then he fled triumphantly.

  As a result, Liu Wen saw that his dog had broken a leg, and immediately ran to complain to Liu Xianglong and Xiao Shi.

  In order to please Liu Wen, Xiao Shi put her in the storage room regardless of her being bitten several times. In the end, Xu Ce, who could not contact her for three days, broke into the storage room to rescue the already unconscious she.

  Fortunately, the wolfdog has been kept at home and has no illness, otherwise...

  Su Luo nodded and continued, "Ayan and I saw them in the Nanjiao Square today, together with the survivors who need to be transferred, Xiao... the old Patriarch Liu and his wife are in good health, and they are in good health with those survivors. And was brought back, now should be arranged in the construction site dormitory."

  "Do they know the identities of you and the head of the Chengyan base?" Liu Lan asked.

  "I know." Su Luo said, "There was an accident on the way back, so..."

  Hearing Su Luo's answer, Liu Lan didn't listen to the reason carefully, but frowned.

  "No! I have to warn them in advance!"

  As she spoke, Liu Lan began to take off her apron.

  She knows Xiao's character better than anyone else. Now that she knows that Fu Chengyan and Xiao Luo are the directors of Chenguang Base, she will definitely find a chance to post it!

  What's more, there is that old fox Liu Xianglong behind him, giving her advice.

  If she lets it go, they will definitely cause trouble at the base, which will affect the reputation of Fu Chengyan and Xiao Luo at the base...

  no!

  There was no way she would let that happen!

  She had to warn those in the Liu family in advance.

  It's fine if they can keep their own place and work hard in the base, and she won't bother with them about the Liu family's affairs before, everyone is still like strangers.

  But if they want to use this trace of blood relationship to show off in the base, or spread some bad news...

  Liu Lan clenched her fists, her eyes filled with chills.

  If they really dare to do this, then don't blame her for being cruel!

  She is just such a son and daughter-in-law, she will never let them ruin her reputation!

  ...

  Chapter 252 Liu Qian'er Was Beaten, Zhang Qin Instigated

  Naturally, Su Luo was worried that Liu Lan would be alone, so he went with him.

  Construction site dormitory.

  Su Luo asked about the room location of the dormitory administrator Liu Xianglong and others, and then walked towards the room number given by the administrator.

  However, just as the two of them reached a corner, they heard a faint sob.

  Following the sound of sobbing, Su Luo raised his head and looked over, then frowned, and grabbed Liu Lan who was rushing forward.

  "Mom, wait a minute."

  "What's the matter?" Liu Lan looked at Su Luo in confusion, then glanced at the direction Su Luo was looking at, and said, "Is this the person you know?"

  The container-style room on the construction site was not soundproof, so she naturally heard the sobbing.

  Such sobbing sounds are often heard in the last days, and she didn't pay much attention to it just now.

  Su Luo pulled Liu Lan and explained while walking towards the room where the sobbing sound came from.

  "Liu Qian'er lives in that room. When I returned to the base this afternoon, she happened to be on duty at the door. The Liu family must have seen her."

  Hearing what Su Luo said, Liu Lan realized that the sobbing sound was a little familiar, so she hastily accelerated her steps.

  "I said can you stop crying, isn't it just that you were slapped twice by your parents? You have been crying for a long time here, do you want to go to work tomorrow?"

  "That's right! If you want to cry, can you go out and cry? It's so noisy!"

  "Liu Qian'er, you just need to sit in the air-conditioned room and register for work every day. We all have to make mud under the sun. Can you do something good and stop crying here? Everyone is a girl , even if your voice is hoarse from crying, we won't feel sorry for you if you want to cry, can you go to the door of the male dormitory next door and cry?"

  Before the two of Su Luo reached the door, they heard the complaints of the other three girls in the room.

  Although Liu Qian'er's sobs were not loud, they were buzzing like a mosquito, which really affected sleep.

  "Yes, I'm sorry, I disturbed you, I, I'm going out right now, I'm sorry..."

  Liu Qian'er apologized hoarsely.

  Then there was a rustling sound in the room, Liu Qian'er should have gotten out of bed.

  Seeing this, Su Luo and Liu Lan didn't go up to knock on the door either, but waited for Liu Qian'er to come out by the door.

  Liu Qian'er staggered out while leaning on the door, and when she turned around while leaning on the wall, she was surprised to see Su Luo and Liu Lan standing not far away.

  "Ki, base chief?"

  A lot of yellow street lights were installed outside the dormitory on the construction site. With the help of the orange light, Su Luo could see Liu Qian'er's whole picture clearly at this time.

  At this time, Liu Qian'er was completely different from what she saw when she entered the base two hours ago.

  The cheeks on both sides are swollen, the nose and the corners of the mouth still have obvious blue-purple bruises, the hair is also messy, and there is even a blood-colored bald spot on the top of the head, completely gone from the pretty appearance when I saw it just now.

  Liu Lan frowned, "Did Liu Wen hit you?"

  "Yeah." Liu Qian'er bowed her head and said in a low voice, "Father said I didn't ask my cousin to pick them up earlier..."

  Hearing this, a mockery flashed in Su Luo's eyes.

  What kind of father really is, what kind of son will be born.

  Liu Xianglong did the same to Liu Lan, and Liu Wen did the same to Liu Qian'er...

  To be able to do such a heavy hand to his own daughter, it's not much better to think about it, but Su Luo made a decision in his heart in an instant.

  Liu Lan didn't expect Liu Wen to treat her own daughter like this.

  The search and rescue plans in the base were all based on the route established at the beginning. With Liu Qian'er's ability, what qualifications does she have to intervene?

  Liu Lan's eyes turned cold, and she couldn't wait to warn Liu Xianglong and others.

  Su Luo took out a crutch from the space and handed it to Liu Qian'er.

  "Follow."

  A few minutes later.

  Su Luo, Liu Lan, and Liu Qian'er found the room of Liu Xianglong and the others.

  In the Chenguang base, apart from the villas that can be rented out, the container-style houses on the construction site can actually be rented out, and the price is not too high. After working for about a week, you can basically live in a dormitory.

  Like some families who have entered the base, they can rent one or two container houses, which is convenient for the family to live together.

  After Zhang Qin saw Liu Qian'er at the door, she immediately searched for all the wages she earned recently and rented two rooms.

  When Su Luo arrived three days later, the four of Liu Xianglong happened to be discussing things in a room.

  Knowing that Liu Wen has the ability to enhance hearing, before coming over, Su Luo put a mental barrier on the three of them to isolate the three of them from their footsteps.

  in the room.

  "Husband, what should I do if the machine detects my spatial ability? I'm afraid it won't be so easy to collect things." Zhang Qin said unwillingly,

  Liu Wen also frowned, "I didn't expect that the Chenguang Base actually has a device that can detect supernatural powers. When you collect things in the future, remember to be careful."

  Zhang Qin nodded, and said worriedly, "I don't know how Yaohui is doing now, has he found a safe base..."

  Hearing his wife mention his eldest son, Liu Wen's eyes also flashed a hint of worry.

  "Don't worry, that rebellious girl can awaken her abilities, and Yaohui must have awakened her abilities too, so nothing will happen. As long as we are doing well, we will definitely be able to find him."

  Hearing this, Zhang Qin suddenly raised her eyes, looked at Xiao Shi who was massaging Liu Xianglong's legs by the bed, her eyes flickered slightly, and poked the man beside her with her elbow.

  Since Fu Chengyan is the person in charge of Chenguang Base, isn't Liu Lan the "Empress Dowager" of Chenguang Base?

  Fu Chengyan and the others couldn't handle it, but with Xiao Shi here, wouldn't it be easy to handle Liu Lan?

  Once Liu Lan is settled, can she order Fu Chengyan to send someone out to find her son Yaohui?

  Thinking of this, a light flashed in Zhang Qin's eyes.

  "Aunt Xiao, we have also entered the base now. Do you think we should go to find my little sister tomorrow? Today, Dad stood for so long again, and the leg injury must have become more serious. If you go to the little girl earlier, Dad's leg will be broken." You can get treatment sooner!"

  Xiao looked at Liu Xianglong's swollen knee with some distress, and asked uncertainly.

  "Then what kind of healing doctor can really heal your father's leg?"

  "It's definitely possible!" Zhang Qin nodded vigorously, and said, "Aunt Xiao, I just heard that people with healing abilities can heal even broken hands and feet. It's a matter of minutes, just..."

  Hearing Zhang Qin's words, Xiao's eyes lit up.

  "Really? Is it true that a broken limb can be healed?"

  "It's true! Ah Wen and I can hear clearly with all four ears, but..."

  ...

  Chapter 253 Warning! Dragon Plane Merchant

  Zhang Qin got up and walked to Xiao's side, holding her hand and squatting down, said.

  "But Aunt Xiao, you also know the character of the little girl. She basically won't bow her head. Although she sent Fu Chengyan to pick us up this time, you see, we have been in the base for several hours, but she hasn't shown up either. I didn't even arrange a decent room for you, I must have some resentment towards you in my heart."

  "So, after seeing my little sister tomorrow, Aunt Xiao, don't blame her, just talk to her and be soft..."

  Before Zhang Qin finished speaking, Xiao pulled out her hand and frowned, "You want me to apologize to that damn girl?"

  "impossible!"

  "I didn't do anything wrong, why should I apologize to her?"

  "There was an accident in the Fu family back then. Isn't that worth a hundred times better than that down-and-out Xu family boy? I let her marry me to enjoy the blessings. If you don't thank me, forget it. What right does she have to be angry with me?"

  Seeing Xiao Shi like this, Zhang Qin's eyes were full of disgust, and she took a deep breath before speaking again.

  "Aunt Xiao, the most important thing for us now is to find a healer to look at my legs. I don't mean to ask you to apologize to my little sister. You just need to be soft with her. Otherwise, if my little sister I don't want to call a doctor, it's been a long time, and it's my father who suffers!"

  "Will not."

  Xiao shrieked, "If that damn girl dares not to call a doctor, I'll make a fuss at the gate of the base, and I want everyone in the base to know that the base chief's mother is an unfilial girl with vicious thoughts! "

  "boom!"

  "Trouble? Let me see who dares to make trouble!"

  As soon as Xiao's voice fell, the door of the room was kicked open from the outside, and the sound was so loud that Liu Xianglong, who was already asleep, sat up in fright.

  Looking at the woman at the door, Liu Wen was taken aback for a moment.

  Liu Lan cast a contemptuous glance at him, then walked into the room, set her eyes on the old woman beside the bed, and said with a sneer.

  "Old Madam Xiao, who did you say you wanted to make trouble with? Can you tell me again?"

  "You, you're Liu Lan?" Xiao asked with narrowed eyes.

  Hearing Xiao's voice, Liu Wen and Zhang Qin were relieved, and they both looked at Liu Lan in shock.

  "You, when did you come here? Why..." There was no sound.

  "Ah."

  Before Liu Wen could ask, there was another chuckle from the door.

  Su Luo walked in slowly and looked at Liu Wen.

  "Did Mr. Liu and his wife remember what I said on the bus? Neither Fu Chengyan nor I have grandparents."

  When Xiao Shi heard this sentence again, Xiao Shi was shocked when he saw Liu Lan, and his whole body exploded.

  "Shit! Why is there no grandfather? Do you think I'm dead?"

  As she said that, she looked at Liu Lan again, and said, "Say it again, say it again, what am I afraid of, and I'm not wrong, you damn girl, if you don't hurry up and find a doctor for your father to see your leg, I'll Tomorrow morning, I will go to the gate of the base to make trouble! I want to tell everyone that the mother of the base chief has only one thought..."

  "Roar!"

  "ah!"

  Before Xiao's words were finished, Liu Lan raised her hand and called out a fire dragon, which wrapped around Liu Xianglong's left leg.

  Liu Lan knew very well that the best way to deal with Xiao Shi was to make Liu Xianglong suffer, so that her heartache would be more painful than her own injury.

  Sure enough, the second the flame wrapped around Liu Xianglong, Xiao yelled in panic.

  "Damn girl, quickly take back the fire, take it back! Xianglong, quickly take it back!"

  Liu Lan not only did not listen to Xiao Shi's words and retracted the fire, but instead controlled the temperature of the flame in her hand so that it could burn Liu Xianglong's leg without scorching it.

  "Take it back? Isn't dad an old cold leg? Isn't it just right for me to let him go to the cold with the fire?"

  "Ah! Rebellious girl! You rebellious girl!"

  Liu Xianglong rolled around on the bed in pain, even rolled to the ground, trying to put out the fire on his legs.

  But how could the fire of the supernatural being be so easy to extinguish.

  Liu Lan ignored it, and looked coldly at Xiao Shi who was helping to put out the fire, "Old Madam Xiao, if you forgot, I can remind you again, since the day I got married, I, Liu Lan, have been cut off from the Liu family." all relationships."

  "Now, I will warn you one last time!"

  Liu Lan glanced at Xiao Shi, Liu Wen, Zhang Qin and others.

  "I, Liu Lan, have nothing to do with the Liu family. If you can honestly stay with Chen Guang, you can just stay there, or..."

  "Then don't blame me for being cruel and cruel, killing brothers and fathers!"

  After speaking, he increased the intensity of the flame in his hand.

  Only a "click" sound was heard.

  Liu Xianglong's left calf was directly broken, and the calf that landed was instantly burned to ashes.

  Seeing this scene, Liu Wen and Zhang Qin didn't even dare to breathe out, so they could only look at Liu Lan with horror on their faces.

  As for Xiao Shi, the moment Liu Lan broke Liu Xianglong's calf, he cried and passed out.

  Liu Lan looked at Liu Wen and Zhang Qin.

  "I said, do you remember?"

  Saying that, Liu Lan curled her lips slightly, and focused on looking at Zhang Qin, "Especially you, sister-in-law, you have to keep a good grip on Xiao Shi's mouth, otherwise if I hear any gossip, I will be the first to make fun of you!"

  Zhang Qin trembled in fright, nodded repeatedly, "I know! Got it!"

  After warning, Liu Lan didn't bother to look at these people anymore, turned around and prepared to leave with Su Luo.

  During her twenty years in the Liu family, if the Liu family cared a little bit for her, she wouldn't be able to do this today.

  but no.

  Not to mention caring, during the twenty years in Liu's family, she was not as good as the wolf dog Liu Wen raised...

  When Su Luo turned around, his eyes flicked around Liu Wen and Zhang Qin playfully, and then he explained to Liu Qian'er.

  "I will stay by your parents' side later."

  After finishing speaking, without waiting for Liu Qianer's reaction, she left with Liu Lan directly.

  As soon as the two left, Zhang Qin slumped on the ground with weak legs.

  "Honey, Liu... um..."

  The whole wind blew, and when Liu Qian'er walked into the room, all four people in the room passed out.

  ...

  here.

  After Su Luo returned to the villa, he also explained to Fu Chengyan what happened tonight.

  "Liu Wen and Zhang Qin, I asked Zhou Mo to use the chip to collect all their six desires and hand them over to Liu Qian'er. Liu Xianglong and Xiao's have no superpowers, and the chip can't be used, so I asked Zhou Mo to give it to them. One of them fed a forbidden speech pill, and it seems like it won't be able to make any splashes."

  Fu Chengyan pulled the woman into his arms, buried his head on Su Luo's shoulder, and said softly, "Thank you."

  He knew that Su Luo actually had hundreds of ways to make the Liu family "disappear" quietly like Tang Weihua.

  But because of Liu Lan, she didn't do that.

  Su Luo leaned all his weight on Fu Chengyan, and lazily said, "Actually, this is pretty good, Liu Xianglong is lame, and Xiao Shi will be able to bear it in the future..."

  "Um."

  Fu Chengyan tilted his head and kissed Su Luo's neck, and responded hoarsely.

  Su Luo suddenly remembered that Liu Lan had just looked at her belly in the kitchen, and kissed Fu Chengyan's Adam's apple with her head tilted.

  Fu Chengyan's body froze for a moment, and there was a slight tremor in his throat. He directly embraced Su Luo, lowered his head and kissed that pink lips.

  at this time.

  A familiar mechanical sound suddenly sounded in Su Luo's mind.

  【drop! Dear merchant No. 0250, Ao Tian, ​​a merchant from the plane of the dragon clan, requests to trade with you. Do you agree? 】

  ...

  Chapter 254 Trading Dragon Eggs

  Hearing the sound, Su Luo froze for a moment.

  Fu Chengyan was a little dissatisfied with the distraction of the woman in his arms, and stretched out his hand to scratch the soft flesh around the woman's waist.

  Su Luo immediately came back to his senses, pushed the man's chest, saved his mouth, and said with a smile, "Wait a minute, there is a deal coming."

  The voice is soft and seductive.

  Fu Chengyan was stunned for a moment, then pulled the girl into his arms with a deep expression, buried his head in the girl's neck, and asked in a low voice.

  "Which plane is it?"

  Su Luo smiled and rubbed the short hair on top of the man's head, and said, "Dragon Plane."

  After Fu Chengyan calmed down for a while, Su Luo pulled the man into the space.

  "Agreed to the transaction."

  The second after the sound fell, the familiar transparent blue screen appeared in front of Su Luo and Fu Chengyan again, and a huge dragon head appeared in front of their eyes.

  The whole head is like an enlarged version of the golden bull's head, but compared with the bull, it looks more fierce and majestic.

  There are two elk-like horns on the top of the head, and the big and protruding round eyes are looking at her and Fu Chengyan faintly. The dragon whiskers at both ends of the mouth also tremble slightly with the dragon's breathing, which is very solemn.

  "I heard that your plane has a lot of exquisite gold jewelry?"

  Ao Tian didn't open his mouth, just stared at them, and his voice came into their ears like spiritual force.

  Su Luo instantly remembered the pile of gold, diamonds, and jewels in the corner of the space cabin, and nodded.

  "Yes."

  At the same time, I also contacted 0250 in my mind.

  "0250, is there anything on the Dragon Plane that is currently available to Blue Star?"

  [Dragon! Master, you can trade dragon eggs with it. Dragons have many powerful supernatural abilities. They can make clouds and rain, fly clouds and fog, move mountains and fill seas, etc. People can accept even riding a dragon, this is a treasure! 】

  Hearing 0250's words, Su Luo's eyes lit up first, and then he asked quickly, "Why do you want to trade dragon eggs, can't you just trade baby dragons directly? I'm afraid the hatching time of dragon eggs is not short?"

  If you want to trade an egg back, it will take tens or hundreds of years to hatch, so what's the use of being powerful?

  Is it possible to take it underground?

  【no! ] 0250 immediately refused.

  [Dragon has memory since the day it broke its shell. It will recognize the creature it sees as its father or mother. If you abandon or resell it later, they will get sick, which is similar to Blue Star's depression. Not eating or drinking until death. 】

  [Therefore, trading young dragons is actually tantamount to killing other people's children. 】

  [Although through the trading screen, the human dragon father and the dragon mother can't do anything to you, but with the decades of trading experience of the dragon plane merchants, it is not a problem for you to cut off half of the business, so master, trading young dragons Don't mention it. 】

  [Dragon eggs are different. It does take hundreds of years for dragon eggs to hatch, but due to various factors, the survival rate of dragon eggs in dragon eggs is very low. It is possible that only one young dragon can be successfully hatched out of ten eggs. Therefore, in order to More baby dragons can be hatched, and each pair of adult dragons will have a litter, which is calculated as fifteen eggs, and there are more than a thousand eggs in a hundred years. You can trade one or two eggs without any problem. 】

  [Also, master, you don't have to worry about hatching dragon eggs. 】

  [Through the plane trading system, when the dragon egg is transferred to you, it is basically already mature, and it can be hatched in a month at most, and with systematic warming, the survival rate of the trading dragon egg will also increase. Greatly improved, with very few bad guys. 】

  Su Luo nodded, with a certain plan in mind.

  "How to trade?" Ao Tian continued to ask.

  Su Luo looked up at Ao Tian's big eyes, waved his hand and took out a box of gold jewelry from the cabin, placed it on the coffee table in front of him, said.

  "I want to trade a dragon egg with you."

  When Ao Tian saw the jewels on the tea table, a light flashed in his eyes.

  After hearing what Su Luo said later, he raised his eyes and looked at the woman on the screen again, "You want to trade my dragon egg?"

  "Yes." Su Luo nodded.

  Ao Tian was quiet for a while, and Su Luo guessed that it might be asking the system about the situation of Blue Star.

  Sure enough, it didn't take long for Ao Tian to speak again.

  "I heard that your plane is undergoing a reshuffle, and supplies are scarce. How do you want to support my son? Or do you want my son to do coolies for you?"

  Speaking of the latter, Ao Tian even let out a breath of anger from his nostrils, and stared at Su Luo angrily.

  It has had a plane trading system for decades, so it naturally knows that the survival rate of the dragon eggs transmitted by the trading system is extremely high.

  Although it was very happy that its son survived, but if the other party wanted to trade his child to work for her, forget it.

  It dragons will never be slaves!

  It would rather keep them with itself than trade them to the other side.

  At least one tenth chance of survival...

  Su Luo shook his head, "Mr. Ao Tian, ​​don't worry, before Blue Star was cleaned, I had contracted the system and stockpiled a lot of supplies, and I will never wrong it by then."

  As he said that, Su Luo took out many fresh seafood from the cabin.

  Ao Tian's eyes also fell on seafood, whether it's fish or shrimp, they are so fresh that they can't breathe, and there are even some species that it has never seen before.

  but.

  "The dragon clan has a huge appetite. What you brought out is just enough for one meal. Even so, are you sure you can afford it?"

  "Sure." Su Luo nodded, "What Mr. Ao Tian saw was just a drop in the bucket of my supplies. If you are really worried, you can also add me as a friend. You are welcome to visit me at any time later."

  The dragon family is a fifth-level businessman, and Su Luo is currently only a second-level plane, so he cannot actively add the other party, so the other party can only add her.

  Ao Tian stared at Su Luo and pondered for a while, then suddenly swung the dragon's tail towards the screen.

  The screen in front of Su Luo and Fu Chengyan turned instantly, and Ao Tian's figure disappeared, replaced by dragon eggs everywhere.

  The shell color of a dragon egg is somewhat similar to that of an egg, but slightly greener than that of an egg.

  As for the size...

  I don't know if it's the angle or what. The dragon egg in the picture weighs about seventy to eighty catties, and even her arms may not be able to wrap around the egg.

  While Su Luo was looking at those dragon eggs, Ao Tian's voice sounded again.

  "This is the best of all eggs, and the frequency of fetal movement is the most stable. It must be a good egg. How do you feel about trading with it?"

  Ao Tian still didn't show up, he just rolled up a shiny dragon egg with his dragon tail and asked.

  Across the screen, Su Luo couldn't tell whether those were good guys or bad guys, but Ao Tian had been doing business for decades, so she wouldn't fool people casually, because just as she was about to nod, the 0250 message came to her mind. sound.

  [Wait a minute, master! The host said he wanted you to trade that gray egg...]

  ...

  Chapter 255 Picked up someone else's child?

  Gray egg?

  Su Luo looked at the eggs on the screen again, and finally saw an egg that was obviously greener than other dragon eggs in the lower right corner.

  That dragon egg is not only greener in color than other dragon eggs, but more like a preserved egg, and it is also much smaller in size.

  About half the size of other dragon eggs, most of the sight is blocked by other big dragon eggs.

  Because of this, she didn't see it at the first time just now.

  Although Su Luo didn't understand why Fu Chengyan fell in love with the obviously unhealthy gray egg, but she had enough gold and jewelry anyway, so she didn't care about trading one more egg.

  but......

  Su Luo raised his eyes and continued to look at the egg recommended by Ao Tian on the screen, nodded and said, "Yes, but I don't know, how much jewelry does Mr. Ao Tian want to trade for a dragon egg?"

  Ao Tian paused, and said, "Just your box, ten boxes."

  Hearing this, Su Luo's eyes widened instantly and he exclaimed.

  "Ten boxes?"

  You know, the box she took out is one meter long, forty centimeters wide, and sixty centimeters high. This full box is sold as pure gold, maybe it can be sold for hundreds of millions, right?

  Not to mention that besides gold, there are all kinds of emeralds, diamonds, and pearls in her place. Isn't this more expensive than pure gold?

  Although dragon eggs are precious to her, they are not worth much to Ao Tian who owns more than a thousand...

  Ao Tian is thinking she is stupid? Or is she stupid?

  Is this still a deal?

  Isn't this the same as robbery?

  Oh, the difference is that it kindly gave me an egg?

  "If you think ten boxes is too expensive, how about nine, no, how about eight boxes?"

  Ao Tian's voice is also a little guilty, but the volume is still not low. I don't know if he wants to scare Su Luo with this, or he wants to convince himself loudly that his son is worth it!

  Without even thinking about it, Su Luo directly refused.

  "No, at most two boxes, no more!"

  "Two boxes?"

  Ao Tian also turned the screen back in an instant, and looked directly at Su Luo, "You have to know, once my son grows up, he will be worth two boxes of jewels once he grows up and overturns the clouds and rains, and travels dozens of kilometers in an instant."

  "That's what I said, but Mr. Ao Tian also knows that although the probability of successful hatching of dragon eggs will be greatly increased through system transmission, this only increases the probability of success and does not guarantee 100% success in hatching."

  "And you also know that it takes two or three years for a dragon to grow up to be able to do what you said. It takes at least two or three years to fly through the clouds and ride the fog. The cultivation cost during this period is not low!"

  "One more thing, Mr. Ao Tian also knows that Blue Star is going through a reshuffle now. These exquisite gold jewels of mine are non-renewable."

  Hearing this, Ao Tian also calmed down, his eyes fell on the box of jewelry on Su Luo's coffee table, his eyes were full of love.

  In fact, many planes have gold and diamonds, but it is really rare to be able to achieve such exquisiteness on the Blue Star plane...

  Seeing Ao Tian's hesitation, Su Luo's eyes flickered, and he continued.

  "Otherwise, Mr. Ao Tian, ​​I will give you three boxes of such jewels, and you will add another villain to me, what do you think?"

  "Bad guy?"

  "Yes." Su Luo continued, "I just saw a little gray egg in the lower right corner of your screen, it doesn't look very healthy, three boxes of jewelry, I'll exchange it with you for the one you just took, and the one How about the little gray egg?"

  "Little Gray Egg?"

  Ao Tian turned the screen back to the dragon egg in that place, and then found the gray egg that Su Luo was talking about, zoomed in on the camera, and asked.

  "You mean this one?"

  Su Luo nodded, "Yes."

  Ao Tian frowned, and said, "I haven't felt the fetal movement of this gray egg for a long time, and it still stinks, are you sure you want it?"

  Su Luo paused, and finally nodded firmly.

  "Yes! I want it!"

  Su Luo smiled again and said, "Isn't the system able to warm and raise dragon eggs? Maybe the system can revive it?"

  Originally, Ao Tian was still reluctant to trade three boxes of jewels, but Su Luo's last sentence made him change his mind, and after humming softly at Su Luo on the screen, he clicked on the screen to agree to the transaction. By the way, Su Luo's friend has been added.

  Su Luo didn't delay either, and hurriedly brought three boxes of jewelry from the cabin, and passed them on to Ao Tian at 0250.

  【drop! The transaction is successful. Congratulations to the plane merchant No. 0250 for receiving a five-star praise from Ao Tian, ​​a dragon plane merchant. He will be rewarded with 5,000 universe coins and 1 point of ability. 】

  Then, the screen switched directly to Su Luo's personal information page:

  Age: 20

  Attack: 77

  Agility: 70

  Mental power: 88

  Abilities: Wood, Ice, Spirit, Strength Enhancement, Speed

  Ability level: three levels of wood, ice, and spirit, two levels of strength enhancement and speed

  Merchant Level: Level 2 (565/1000)

  Universe coin: -29114298

  backpack: empty

  [Master, the dragon egg is here, do you want to bring it over for you to see? 】

  "Well, take it here."

  As soon as Su Luo put away the blue screen in the air, 0250 brought the two dragon eggs over.

  Su Luo looked at the obviously smaller gray egg in front of him, and turned his head to look at Fu Chengyan.

  "A Yan, why did you catch it at a glance just now?"

  Fu Chengyan got up, walked towards the little gray egg, and said, "I don't know too well, but when I first saw it, I felt a little strange."

  While speaking, Fu Chengyan walked to the side of Little Huidan and squatted down.

  Su Luo thought of what Ao Tian said just now, so he didn't dare to go forward, but just asked, "Didn't Ao Tian just say that this little gray egg stinks? Did you smell it?"

  Fu Chengyan frowned first, and then moved his nose closer to Huidan. After smelling it for a while, he turned his head and looked at Su Luo with a smile.

  "Come and smell it."

  Su Luo frowned, just about to refuse.

  Fu Chengyan said again, "It's not a bad smell, it's a bit like ambergris, you should like it."

  "Amberis?"

  Su Luo was a little surprised, stepped forward and sniffed it, and then his eyes lit up, "It's really ambergris! This Ao Tian won't pick up other people's children, right?"

  You know, although Ambergris occupies the character of dragon, it has nothing to do with the dragon clan...

  Fu Chengyan shrugged, pulled Su Luo into his arms, and said with a low smile.

  "Put it away first, we will know what species it is when it hatches, we should continue with what we just didn't finish..."

  ...

  At 8:00 p.m. on September 6, the restaurant on the first floor.

  "Chengyan, Xiao Luo, have you packed up all the things on the way to City A when you leave tomorrow? Is there enough food for you inside? How about Xiaomei and I make some dumplings for you tonight? When the time comes, boil them in water and then eat them." It's edible and convenient."

  Liu Lan asked Su Luo while picking up some food.

  "Enough is enough." Su Luo smiled, "Mom, you and Aunt Mei have cooked dozens of tables of meals this month, which is enough for the few of us to eat until the Chinese New Year. Don't worry, we won't be hungry. my own."

  "I know you won't be hungry, but you can eat better if you have the conditions..."

  Su Luo was listening to Liu Lan's instructions, when 0250's excited shout suddenly came from his mind.

  【Owner! Owner! That gray egg has broken its shell! 】

  ...

  Chapter 256 The dragon egg breaks its shell and sets off for City A

  Gray egg cracked?

  Su Luo was overjoyed, and quickly asked 0250 to send a message to Xiao Mo.

  The two dragon eggs she traded with Ao Tian two months ago, the milky white one broke its shell at the beginning of last month, it is a Candle Dragon, born with fire ability, and has recognized her as the master.

  And the other gray egg has been silent for two months since it came back from the transaction.

  She is not a dragon either, so she cannot feel the fetal heart of the dragon egg.

  Therefore, she thought that the gray egg was really a bad egg, it couldn't hatch a dragon, it was just like a large fragrance egg, and it was placed in the living room of her villa as a fragrance...

  Unexpectedly, it has been two months, and it has broken its shell.

  Worried about missing the master recognition period after the young dragon broke its shell, Su Luo speeded up the progress of dinner.

  After dinner, after talking to Liu Lan to reassure her, he quickly dragged Fu Chengyan back to the bedroom on the third floor of the villa.

  As soon as Fu Chengyan closed the door, Su Luo reached out and sent Fu Chengyan into the space, but she didn't go in so quickly.

  "Ayan, go and let that little cub know its owner."

  She has Candle Dragon, so Fu Chengyan's little gray egg is naturally the best. If the two accidentally separate in the future, with a dragon around, Fu Chengyan's safety will be higher.

  Besides, since Fu Chengyan took a fancy to that little gray egg, it must be a kind of fate.

  Fu Chengyan understood what Su Luo meant, and without wasting any time, he walked directly towards Little Huidan.

  Su Luo waited outside for less than two minutes when the voice of 0250 came from his mind.

  【Master, that gray egg has already recognized its owner, you can go in. 】

  The voice just fell.

  Su Luo appeared in the living room of Space Villa.

  At this time, Fu Chengyan was squatting next to the egg tray where the little gray egg was placed before, and the original little gray egg was more than half broken at the moment, and a small blue dragon head was gnawing on the eggshell in a circle.

  I don't know if it's because the eggshell is too big, or it's body is too small, so I can only grasp the edge of the eggshell tightly with both hands, and then gnaw it in small bites, which is completely different from when Zhulong was born.

  Thinking that after her candle dragon was born, she slapped its egg shell to pieces, and stuffed it into her stomach in two or three bites.

  This dragon...why do you look at Nai Meng Nai Meng?

  and......

  "Is this the dragon hatched from the little gray egg?"

  Su Luo stepped forward, squatted down beside Fu Chengyan, and asked suspiciously while watching the little dragon nibbling on the eggshell.

  "Why is it blue? Ao Tian really picked up the wrong child, right?"

  "Probably not." Fu Chengyan pointed to the top of Xiaolan's head, and said, "These two dragon horns are exactly the same as Xiaozhu's when he was born, so the species shouldn't be wrong, but..."

  Variation is possible, however.

  The two squatted next to it for nearly half an hour, and with the little blue dragon's "burp~", the little gray shell was finally gnawed into its stomach.

  At this time, Su Luo finally saw the whole picture of the little blue dragon.

  Although the little blue dragon has the same dragon horns as the small candle on the top of its head, except for the pair of dragon horns, there is no similarity between the two.

  Xiaozhu looks very similar to Ao Tian, ​​with the same dragon horns, the same big eyes, the same dragon whiskers, and the same barbed tail... It can be said that except for the color, Xiaozhu is completely a miniature version of Ao Tian.

  It's just that Ao Tian's skin is golden, while Xiao Zhu is a reddish dark brown.

  I don't know if it's because of the fire, Xiao Zhu's temper is also extremely hot, and within a month of breaking the shell, it has successfully become the public enemy of all mutant animals in her space...

  And this little blue dragon...

  On the palm-sized face, a pair of round, moist eyes look like a cat, looking innocent when looking at you. There are no dragon whiskers at the lower corner of the mouth, only a small round mouth like a puffer fish.

  In addition to the head, the little blue dragon's body is also very different.

  The scales on Xiaozhu's body are somewhat similar to snake scales, while the scales of the little blue dragon are somewhat similar to fish scales, and it even has a light blue fin on its back compared to Xiaozhu...

  Su Luo was still a little skeptical, and reached out to poke the little blue dragon's fin.

  But before her hand touched the fin, the little guy suddenly looked up at Su Luo's hand, and then opened his mouth to attack her hand.

  "puff--"

  A jet of water the size of a toy water gun hit the back of Su Luo's hand.

  After spraying the water, the little blue dragon hurriedly supported his paws and crawled towards Fu Chengyan, then grabbed Fu Chengyan's trousers and climbed all the way to his shoulders.

  "Aw~"

  Su Luo: "..."

  "Ayan, it won't become a sea dragon after staying in the sea beast's stomach for a few days?"

  In fact, after Zhulong broke its shell, she made another video call with Ao Tian, ​​and asked about the "egg birth" of its gray egg.

  Due to Huidan's unique smell and its "waistline" which is obviously a circle smaller than its other brothers, she and Fu Chengyan once thought that Ao Tian had picked up the wrong baby.

  As a result, Ao Tian paused and confessed.

  It turned out that the little gray egg was born when he and his wife were on vacation in the sea. At that time, the nest they stayed in happened to be attacked by sea creatures, and the little gray egg was accidentally swallowed by the sea beast.

  Although it also beheaded the sea beast and dug out its own dragon egg, the fetal heart rate of the little gray egg has been particularly weak since then, and it gradually began to stink. It has been a long time since the transaction. Did not feel its fetal heartbeat.

  Now that the little gray egg has hatched such a fish-like dragon, isn't it just a mutated Chaohai dragon?

  Fu Chengyan raised his hand and patted the little thing on his shoulder, and said with a smile: "Regardless of whether it is a mutation or not, the ability of the water element matches my thunder element, which is also very good."

  "Yes, yes." Su Luo nodded.

  From this point of view, both her and Fu Chengyan's dragon cubs were quite suitable.

  Xiaozhu's fire ability, combined with her bloodthirsty vine binding, can kill dozens of zombies at a time, and this little blue dragon's water ability, combined with Fu Chengyan's thunder ability, can also bring down a zombie at a time. Zombies...

  With these two little things, this trip to City A must have earned a lot of crystal cores along the way.

  Although the newborn cubs don't have much ability, the dragon clan grows fast, and after raising them for a month or two, they can basically display the ability of a second-level superhuman.

  Like Xiaozhu, in just one month, the fire ability has reached the second level.

  ...

  next morning.

  After breakfast, Su Luo and Fu Chengyan drove a car, carrying Lu Kun, Han Zhe, Yang Ziming, Xiao Haoran, Ge Ge, Ge Fei, Zhou Mo, and Luo Jiajia, to City A.

  Although they didn't bring many people this time, they were all elite talents.

  Not to mention Lu Kun, Xiao Haoran and others who had previously confirmed the number of places, Han Zhe, Ge Ge, and Yang Ziming were added after discussion.

  ...

  Chapter 257 The Son-in-Law of the Mayor of City N - Commander Ge

  Let me talk about Yang Ziming first.

  Not long after connecting with city A for the first time, Watson, the director of the communications department of the security center of city A, contacted them again, wanting to get to know the person who wrote the connection program.

  Later in the chat, Watson knew that the Chenguang base already had the most advanced zombie virus and ability detectors, so he hoped that Su Luo and Fu Chengyan could bring Yang Ziming with them when they went to City A.

  In order for them to agree to bring Yang Ziming with them, after knowing that they had an idea to "do business" in City A, they even directly promised that they would organize a trade fair for them after the national base meeting!

  With such a big piece of pie, of course Su Luo and Fu Chengyan agreed without saying a word.

  Let's talk about Han Zhe.

  Originally, she and Fu Chengyan didn't count Han Zhe in the travel list before, because he is currently the only one with a healing ability in the Chenguang base.

  After two months of their search and rescue, there are currently nearly 150,000 survivors in the Chenguang base. The more survivors, the more zombies will naturally gather.

  Therefore, basically every week, Chenguang base will encounter a small wave of zombies.

  Although they have done an excellent job of countering the enemy, as long as it is a war, it is impossible to guarantee zero casualties.

  Therefore, people with healing abilities must not leave the base easily.

  But Su Luo didn't expect that among the group of Xie Xiaolong rescued in the southern suburbs two months ago, there was a healing power user, that is, Xie Xiaolong's girlfriend - Mu Ting.

  After Mu Ting was assigned to Han Zhe, because of Han Zhe's guidance and the nourishment of the salary "Crystal Nucleus Liquid", she was successfully promoted to a second-level ability user in the middle of last month, like some difficult injuries, She can handle it too.

  As for some minor injuries that are not so difficult.

  Before the doomsday, the medical research institute that she and Fu Chengyan took over abroad was just for show?

  Han Zhe recruited nearly 2,000 experienced doctors and nurses. Common minor illnesses are basically treated with ordinary medicine, and he and Mu Ting will only treat serious injuries.

  Now that Mu Ting is watching over the base hospital, Han Zhe will naturally be free to come out...

  As for the healing ability in her wood system, she won't reveal it until she reaches level five!

  The last Gege.

  In fact, Ge Ge just wanted to go out to play with him, and begged Su Luo for a long time.

  Thinking that Liu Lan and Lie Chengcheng were still guarding the base, and because of the good foundation at the beginning, few people in the base dared to make a fuss, so Su Luo agreed with her.

  "Su Xiaoluo, will we pass through N City if we take this road?"

  Ge Ge was wearing a red suspender dress, lying on the leather sofa in the caravan, playing a single-player game on a tablet, his two snow-white legs were shaking in the air.

  Xiao Haoran, who just came out of the rear compartment, looked at this scene, frowned slightly, and was about to speak.

  At this time, Ge Fei who came from behind saw this scene, smiled helplessly, and stepped forward to spread out the blanket on the side to cover Ge Ge.

  "The air conditioner is turned on in the RV, don't catch a cold." After finishing speaking, he rubbed Ge Ge's head lovingly.

  "I know, I know, brother!"

  Ge Ge gathered the blankets on his body, raised his eyes and looked at Su Luo who was teasing his little head.

  Su Luo nodded slowly, "If there are no accidents, you should pass through City N in the middle of the month. What's the matter, do you have acquaintances over there?"

  Ge Ge nodded repeatedly.

  "My little uncle is the son-in-law of the mayor of N City." After speaking, he turned his head to look at Ge Fei and said excitedly, "Brother, if we pass through N City, should we go and see my little uncle? He didn't come back during the Chinese New Year last year." , I haven't seen Little Mantou in almost a year."

  In fact, when Doom just escaped from Ge's house, Ge Ge thought about taking her brother to N City to join her little uncle.

  It's just that Ge Fei's condition was too serious at that time, and it would take at least more than a month from Z city to N city, her brother couldn't hold on at all.

  Therefore, she had no choice but to enter the Z city security base.

  Fortunately, she met Su Luo, otherwise...

  Hearing Ge Ge's words, a murderous intent flashed across Ge Fei's eyes first, but before everyone could find out, he was quickly replaced by pampering.

  "Let's see the arrangement at that time. If we have time, we'll go and see Xiao Mantou."

  Hearing this, Ge Ge nodded happily.

  They have a mission to travel this time, so it is impossible to delay time because of a trivial matter, so they can only see the schedule...

  After the chat, Ge Ge continued to play the stand-alone game on the tablet with downcast eyes.

  Ge Fei gradually fell into deep thought, and he didn't even notice that Xiao Haoran who was at the side sat in front of Ge Ge at some point, looking down at her playing games.

  "Unbiliveble!"

  With the sound of a game, Ge Ge frowned tightly, and said angrily: "His grandma, I have been stuck in this level ten times! Can I pass it!"

  Xiao Haoran rolled his eyes at Ge Ge's flushed face, and spoke lightly.

  "Stupid."

  Hearing this, Ge Ge raised his head instantly, threw the tablet into Xiao Haoran's arms, and said angrily, "Come on, come on, you're smart, I don't believe you can pass!"

  Xiao Haoran picked up the tablet, spent one point, entered the game page and started to operate.

  "Wrong! I walked like this just now. I can't do it like this. I can't pass the level... Na na na, what did I say, is it wrong? You still don't believe me, tell me how you can get rid of it now? It's rubbish. Feel free to tell me..."

  After Xiao Haoran started to break through the level, Ge Ge also sat up straight, and complained while watching from the side.

  Ge Fei also came back to his senses at this time, looking at the two people who were almost sticking together, his eyes dimmed, and his subordinates also rubbed their fingers slightly...

  ...

  On the other side, an office in the security base of N City.

  "Commander Ge, Lin Feng has come over and said that he has urgent business with you over there. Do you want to arrange for him to come in?"

  A man dressed in black lowered his head and reported to the man behind the desk who was writing quickly.

  Hearing the report, the man slowly raised his head, revealing a face that was three points similar to Ge Fei's.

  The man is handsome and imposing. He is in his early forties and is very attractive.

  "Urgent?"

  The man frowned and murmured, before opening his mouth after a while.

  "Let him come here."

  Saying that, he raised his hand to take the cap of the pen on the table, and twisted the pen in his hand.

  "yes!"

  The man in black bowed his head to answer, then turned and walked out, but after a while, he brought back a young man of about twenty-five or sixteen.

  The young man was full of arrogance. After entering the door, before the man behind the desk could speak, he sat down on the sofa beside him.

  The man in black who brought people in frowned, and was about to speak when the man behind the desk waved his hand first.

  "You go down first."

  Seeing this, the man in black paused for a moment, and finally hugged the man, and then walked out.

  Seeing that the people under him had closed the door, the man behind the desk also stood up slowly.

  "I don't know what urgent advice Ms. Chen has this time?"

  ...

  Chapter 258 The power of the light system, the truth of the previous life

  "Commander Ge should know about the national base meeting in mid-October, right?" Lin Feng smiled and looked at the man behind the desk.

  Commander Ge-Ge Huaisheng is Ge Ge's little uncle.

  Ge Huaisheng had a bad relationship with his elder brothers, that is, Ge Ge and Ge Fei's father, since he was a child. After he came to N City to study in university, he seldom went back to Z City.

  Later, by chance, she met Nan Xin, the daughter of the mayor of N City, and fell in love with her, and finally became the mayor's son-in-law.

  Ge Huaisheng nodded calmly.

  "I know, the official base chief of country Z will visit at that time, why?"

  Lin Feng hooked his lips, "Didn't Commander Ge always want to replace your father-in-law? This national base chief meeting is an excellent opportunity, and my lady is also willing to help Commander Ge so that Nan Zhengyuan can stay in City A completely. I wonder if the commander is interested?"

  Hearing this, Ge Huaisheng's eyes flickered slightly.

  "With Ms. Chen's strength, I'm afraid I can't keep my father-in-law in City A."

  Lin Feng chuckled, "It's really difficult to rely on my young lady's strength alone. What if I say this is also what the boss means?"

  Hearing this, Ge Huaisheng raised his head abruptly, "You mean, this is what Chief Xia Ji meant?"

  "Yes."

  Lin Feng nodded and continued, "Commander Ge, you need to know that the doomsday is different from before the doomsday, and there is nothing you can do to help the boss, so after the doomsday, the boss will hand you over to On our lady, if you miss this opportunity again this time, you want to come to my lady..."

  Lin Feng didn't complete the rest of the words, but the meaning was already very obvious.

  If Ge Huaisheng hadn't seized this opportunity this time, then the position of base chief in City N would basically have no chance for him...

  Ge Huaisheng lowered his head and pondered for a moment, then said, "I don't know what Miss Chen wants me to do for her?"

  The prosperity of the world is all for profit; the world is all for profit.

  There is no help in this world without asking for anything in return.

  Before the doomsday, he was able to cooperate with Xia Changhai, and the reason why the other party took a fancy to the mayor of City N, the father-in-law behind him, could help him get a lot of black goods.

  After the apocalypse, all trade stopped, and he was useless, so Xia Changhai threw him to a lover to deal with...

  Xia Changhai won't help him for no reason, it must be what Chen Shanshan did in it, as for what he did, it doesn't matter, the important thing is Chen Shanshan's sudden help...

  Just like three months ago, Lin Feng in a mess came to him with Xia Changhai's token and asked him to send someone to escort him to City A, in exchange for a ton of supplies and dozens of boxes of guns.

  Chen Shanshan was willing to help him like this, so she must have something for him.

  Now it depends on whether he can afford what she asks, or what she wants...

  When it came to business, Lin Feng also suppressed the smile on his face, and said seriously.

  "Our lady wants you to help keep an eye on a group of people..."

  ...

  here.

  A white RV is driving on the road at a constant speed.

  "Han Zhe, has your ability been stuck at the peak of the second level for a while?" Su Luo asked.

  Han Zhe put down the medical book in his hand, looked at Su Luo, and nodded.

  "I've been stuck for a month, and the energy in my body is enough, but I don't know why I can't advance to the third level."

  Su Luo frowned, "Why don't you imbue the blade with supernatural powers when killing zombies tonight, and try to drain the energy in your body at once."

  After slowly getting on the right track at Chenguang Base, Han Zhe actually didn't spend much effort to consume his abilities. Basically, only some very serious injuries would come to him. Like the general situation, it was basically prescribed by other doctors. Take it easy.

  Therefore, he has not experienced the feeling of exhausting energy for a long time.

  Hearing Su Luo's words, Han Zhe nodded, "Okay, I'll try tonight."

  "Will the healing ability be covered on the blade to kill zombies?"

  Ge Ge paused, looked at Han Zhe, and asked curiously, "Su Xiaoluo, Han Zhe's healing system will be instilled on the blade, so he won't heal the zombies while chopping, right?"

  Hearing this, the eyes of Xiao Haoran and Ge Fei also fell on Su Luo's face.

  Although this question is a bit funny, it is really not impossible.

  With Han Zhe's current level-two peak healing ability, he can heal bleeding wounds almost instantly. If he really uses the healing ability to kill zombies, wouldn't the zombie's wound heal immediately after the knife is cut?

  Unless it is said that Han Zhe can kill a zombie with a single blow.

  But Han Zhe is only a healing power user. Even if he has been with them for a long time and has some combat experience, it is still a bit difficult to kill a zombie with a single blow.

  "Will not."

  Before Su Luo could speak, Yang Ziming explained.

  "Professor Liao and I have researched that the healing system can actually be called the light system, and after the zombie mutates, the energy contained in the body is actually the dark energy, and the healing system can absolutely suppress and eliminate it." Therefore, Brother Zhe uses the healing ability to kill zombies and will not heal the zombies."

  "Suppress disinfecting?"

  Ge Ge immediately became interested when he heard this word, and continued to ask, "Since those with healing abilities can disinfect the dark energy in zombie corpses, can Han Zhe heal those who are scratched or bitten by zombies? "

  Han Zhe also looked at Yang Ziming, and said, "I showed those who were scratched, and they can't be cured, they can only be cut off by cutting off their arms."

  Yang Ziming pushed the glasses on his nose and looked at Han Zhe.

  "According to the experimental data, the healing system can definitely disinfect the zombie virus, but your current healing system has insufficient energy purity, so it cannot be treated."

  "I have tested you and Mu Ting's genes when they were at the first level. If you want to achieve the energy purity of disinfecting zombie viruses, your healing ability level must be at least level six. Now you... "

  "Level six?"

  Su Luo suddenly made a sound, interrupting Yang Ziming's words.

  "Yes, level six." Yang Ziming nodded and continued: "However, this is just a conservative estimate. It may be level seven, or level eight. It depends on the talent of the supernatural person. Depending on the talent, The effect of the healing system will definitely be biased, like Brother Zhe and Mu Ting, Brother Zhe..."

  Su Luo couldn't listen to what Yang Ziming said later.

  All she can think about now is the sixth-level healing power user that Yang Ziming just mentioned.

  No wonder...

  It's no wonder that she and Fu Chengyan were in the Fu's base for four years in the previous life. In the middle of it, Fu Chengyan's reputation in the base surpassed Fu Chengxiu several times. Neither Fu Chengxiu nor Tang Yuexin did anything to them until the fifth year of the end of the world...

  Was it because of her?

  ...

  Chapter 259 Han Zhe was promoted to the third level, and the healing system mutated

  In her previous life, in the second year of the last days, she and Fu Chengyan were attacked by Fu Chengxiu with a spirit-type zombie, and she awakened the healing ability.

  And the person who gave her a physical examination at that time was Qian Tong!

  No wonder!

  Thinking about it now, Qian Tong, Fu Chengxiu, and Tang Yuexin should have known at that time that a person with healing abilities could disinfect zombie viruses, and that she was extremely talented...

  In other words, she and Fu Chengyan were plotted to death by the three of them as early as the second year of the last days!

  The ability dissipating potion, the mutated animal crystal nucleus of the eighth-level healing system, the tragic deaths of Lu Kun, Luo Yong and other members of the team...

  It turns out that all of this was planned by them a long time ago!

  Su Luo clenched his fists tightly with his hands on his knees, wishing to run to the 18th floor of hell and pull Tang Yuexin, Fu Chengxiu, and Qian Tong out to refine their souls!

  ...

  Because there were not many people traveling this time, and the time was relatively generous, the people in Su Luo did not take the expressway, but took the national highway.

  After all, the highway is only one road. If there is a collapse or something, there are no earth-type supernatural beings in their team to repair the road. It is safer to take the national road. Earn crystal nuclei.

  eight pm.

  Fu Chengyan found a small town and stopped.

  "Brother, Mouse, Brother Kun, Zhou Mo, let's go and kill the zombies. As usual, kill the vigil with the least number!"

  As soon as the RV stopped, Ge Ge stood up holding a long knife and said excitedly.

  "Okay, okay, you four go there first, I'll wait for Azhe." Lu Kun responded.

  Although Han Zhe has also killed countless zombies, Lu Kun still doesn't trust him alone. Basically, as long as Han Zhe goes out, Lu Kun will definitely follow him to protect him.

  Hearing this, Ge Ge and the others didn't say much, and rushed out directly. On Han Zhe's side, Lu Kun also rushed out with Han Zhe after making sure that the protective clothing wrapped him tightly.

  The remaining Yang Ziming found that Su Luo was not in a good mood, so he also took Luo Jiajia to the rear compartment, leaving the entire front compartment to Su Luo alone.

  When Fu Chengyan entered the carriage, he saw Su Luo sitting on the sofa, staring at his own reflection on the window in a daze.

  Fu Chengyan stepped forward and slowly hugged him into his arms.

  "What's wrong?"

  Hugged by the familiar smell, Su Luo blinked his eyelashes slightly, and fell back, putting all his strength on Fu Chengyan.

  "It's nothing, I just suddenly figured out something, Ah Yan, do you think Chen Shanshan is still alive?"

  Su Luo turned to look at Fu Chengyan and asked.

  If Tang Yuexin and Fu Chengxiu in the previous life had really been plotting against her since the second year of the end of the world, then Fu Dongsheng and Chen Shanshan, who are the head of the base and the director of the underground research institute, must have known about it, and even made a lot of mistakes because of it. Less power!

  For example, at the beginning of the fourth year of the end of the world, the sixth-level healing mutant animal that was placed at the top of the mission hall; for example, Fu Chengyan had just left the base, and Brother Kun and the others received the death mission...

  Now that Fu Dongsheng, Fu Chengyan, Tang Yuexin, and Qian Tong are all dead, only Chen Shanshan is left...

  She better be alive!

  Thinking of this, a cold light flashed in Su Luo's eyes.

  Fu Chengyan rubbed the woman's head, "Don't worry, the scourge will last for thousands of years, she must still be alive, as long as she is still alive, we will definitely find her!"

  ...

  At 8:30, an anxious shout sounded from far to near outside the caravan.

  "Xiao Luo, Xiao Luo, hurry up and see what's going on with Ah Zhe? He just fainted after killing zombies."

  As the sound got closer, Lu Kun carried Han Zhe into the RV and put him on the sofa.

  After Fu Chengyan's enlightenment, Su Luo's mood improved a lot. He was discussing tomorrow's route with Fu Chengyan. When he saw Han Zhe with a pale face, he quickly got up and walked forward, holding Han Zhe's wrist.

  Emerald green vitality poured into Han Zhe's body.

  "Xiao Luo, what's going on with him? I just saw that the protective clothing on his body is still in good condition, and it's impossible for him to be scratched by zombies. Why did he faint for no reason?" Lu Kun looked anxious.

  Su Luo withdrew his hand, said with a faint smile, "It's okay, he has already advanced to the third level, and he fainted because his power was exhausted, just replenish the crystal nucleus fluid."

  "Are you all right?"

  Lu Kun asked again for confirmation.

  They have also experienced the situation of running out of energy before. Although people will be weaker, it is not as serious as fainting.

  "It's all right." Su Luo smiled slightly, "He is a healing power user, don't worry, wait for him to wake up later, let Jiajia hypnotize you, and then ask?"

  Lu Kun looked at the pale Han Zhe on the sofa, and nodded in response, frowning.

  "Then tell Jia Jia for me later, don't let Ah Zhe know."

  Su Luo was just joking, but he didn't expect that Lu Kun would really agree, so he was stunned for a moment, "Aren't you afraid that Han Zhe will make trouble with you? Then he gets angry and won't let you have a room?"

  "There's nothing you can do about it. If he really feels uncomfortable and hides it from me, won't I feel even more uncomfortable?"

  "Brother Kun, haven't you been in the theater for a long time, and people have been brainwashed? Do you think you two are making idol dramas?"

  Su Luo was a little dumbfounded, but he didn't refuse in the end.

  Knowing that Han Zhe was exhausted because of his supernatural energy, Su Luo directly gave Lu Kun two tubes of well water to feed Han Zhe.

  Nine p.m.

  The zombies in the small town were basically cleaned up by Lu Kun and Ge Ge. They found a relatively clean building and cleaned it up. It was a resting place for them tonight.

  With Fu Chengyan and Xiao Haoran, two wind-type supernatural beings present, the dust in some rooms can be basically cleaned up by throwing down the two small whirlwinds. As for the useless furniture garbage, they are also piled in the corner .

  Su Luo took out the tents used by several people from the space and placed them in several rooms upstairs, and a temporary accommodation was also made.

  A few people had just packed up, and Han Zhe also woke up.

  "Azhe, Xiao Luo said that you have been promoted to the third level. Feel it quickly. Is there any difference?" Lu Kun asked curiously.

  The third level is basically a hurdle for those with supernatural abilities. Once they reach the third level, their abilities will be strengthened to a certain extent.

  Like his metal ability, after he was promoted to level three last month, he can change the shape of the metal at will. For example, he originally held a long knife in his hand, but as long as he wants, he can change the long knife in minutes. It looks like a shield!

  Another example is Xiao Haoran's wind ability. After being promoted to the third level, he can directly control the flow of air within five meters around him, making people unable to breathe!

  There is also Liu Yelin's space blade, Ge Ge's explosive fire, Ge Fei's absolute zero...

  Hearing Lu Kun's words, Han Zhe slowly raised his right hand.

  suddenly.

  A small off-white flower suddenly bloomed in his right palm.

  Seeing this scene, Su Luo suddenly widened his eyes.

  "This is......"

  ...

  There is still a chapter in progress, wait for Habbo~

  Chapter 260 Han Zhe's Little White Flower Arrives in N City (Gift Plus)

  "This... is this a flower?"

  Ge Ge opened his mouth in a daze.

  At this time, she really didn't know what to say. After the rest of them were promoted to the third level, their abilities were strengthened to a certain extent. How did they get to Han Zhe...

  "Azhe, you, are you awakening the wood-type ability again?" Lu Kun asked cautiously.

  But if it wasn't for the awakening of the wood-type ability, there shouldn't be any ability that can bloom out of thin air, right?

  But Han Zhe had awakened the wood-type ability, and he had no seeds on him just now.

  You know, if wood-type supernatural beings have no seeds and no other plants around, they can't give birth to or use wood-type abilities. So what happened to the flower in Han Zhe's hand?

  Han Zhe shook his head with a faint smile, "No."

  Hearing this, Lu Kun quickly comforted him, "It's okay, it's okay, although this little white flower looks a little weaker, maybe it has other advantages, besides, with your current ability of a third-level healing system user, even if you don't Other enhancements, the healing effect is also very good, enough..."

  Lu Kun smiled and thought about various things, wanting to comfort Han Zhe.

  However, there was no trace of displeasure on Han Zhe's face, he just curled his lips lightly and watched Lu Kun speak.

  After listening for a long time, seeing that Lu Kun didn't intend to stop, he sighed softly.

  Holding Lu Kun's right hand with his left hand, he pulled his right arm over, took off the green ornament under the little white flower, and then pasted the little white flower on a bruise on Lu Kun's right arm.

  next second.

  The little white flower turned into a white halo and penetrated into Lu Kun's arm.

  And the bruise disappeared instantly.

  Seeing this scene, everyone except Su Luo was shocked.

  "This, this is your healing ability!" Lu Kun asked uncertainly.

  Han Zhe nodded, "Yes."

  Then, Han Zhe raised his hand again, called out another little white flower, and explained to everyone.

  "Now I can condense the healing power into a flower, and when everyone goes out or goes to the battlefield in the future, they can be carried directly on their body for timely treatment."

  "I'll go! Awesome!"

  Lu Kun exclaimed.

  He originally thought that the little white flower was a waste, but he didn't expect that not only was it not a waste, but he was also a super cheat!

  You must know that there are very few people with healing powers. Among the more than 100,000 people in their entire Chenguang base, Han Zhe and Mu Ting are the only two people with healing powers.

  It is also because of the scarcity of people with healing abilities that there is a problem of waiting for the treatment of seriously injured patients.

  Although it is said that people with healing abilities can heal all injuries except the spirit, but not everyone can survive until they are healed...

  Take the Chenguang base as an example. There are still a lot of medical equipment in their base, but every time dozens of people will die on the hospital bed because of insufficient treatment...

  In addition, every time there is a wave of zombies, because the broken skin cannot be treated in time, people who are infected with the zombie virus and mutated into zombies are also caught in a large number...

  And now.

  With this little white flower, whether it is a seriously injured patient or a wounded soldier on the battlefield, he can receive timely treatment!

  Isn't this equivalent to an extra life in disguise?

  Su Luo pursed his lips.

  In her previous life, after her healing ability reached the third level, the ability enhancement she got was exactly the same as that of Han Zhe, and in the entire Z country, she was the only one who could condense the healing ability!

  It is also for this reason that she is known as the strongest healing power user in country Z...

  She originally thought that she would never see this little white flower again in this life, but she didn't expect Han Zhe to summon it.

  That's good too, with this little white flower, she can feel more at ease when everyone goes to battle.

  In the previous life, Fu Chengyan's team had always been the team with the lowest injury rate in missions in B City precisely because of her little white flower.

  If it weren't for Tang Yuexin's dissipating potion.

  Whether it's Fu Chengyan who went out to look for mutated animals, or Lu Kun, Luo Yong and others, it won't end in the end that none of them can come back...

  ...

  Su Luo and his party hurried along like this, killing zombies and earning crystal cores, and finally arrived in City N on the afternoon of September 20th.

  "Su Xiaoluo, N City is ahead. Shall we go to the N City Base to rest tonight? By the way, we can also take a look at the construction and management of the N City Base. Maybe we can find something good. When the time comes, let's go back and use our base Come on, what do you think?"

  Ge Ge knelt down beside Su Luo, looking at Su Luo pleadingly.

  Even after finishing speaking, the whole person stuck up directly, and the pair of choppy waves under the neck were rubbing and swaying on Su Luo's arms, and the voice was extraordinarily soft.

  "Su Xiaoluo, are you okay~"

  Su Luo gently supported his forehead with the other hand, and said with a smile, "Go to the security base in N city, go to the security base in N city, don't shake."

  "I love you, my baby Su, Mu~"

  With that said, Ge Ge directly hugged Su Luo's face and was about to kiss him.

  It's just that when her mouth was seven or eight centimeters away from Su Luo's face, a magazine inserted in, blocking her red lips.

  Fu Chengyan single-handedly rescued Su Luo from Ge Ge's clutches.

  Ge Ge looked at his empty arms and curled his lips.

  "mean......"

  Hearing Ge Ge's whispered complaint, Su Luo's head stuck out from Fu Chengyan's arms.

  "Honey, the two behind you are generous, you can play with them..." As he spoke, Su Luo gave Ge Ge a "you understand" look.

  Hearing this, Ge Ge gave Su Luo a blank look, and instantly settled down.

  ...

  Because the base in city N happened to be built in the suburbs of their side, as soon as Suluo and the others entered city N, they arrived at the safety base in city N after driving for less than an hour.

  On the other side, in an office in the security base of N city.

  "Ge Huaisheng, you're working overtime again tonight. Are you really that busy? You've been working overtime for a week in a row, busier than a base commander like my dad. It's not because you don't want to go home, so you keep working overtime!"

  A pretty woman in her mid-twenties broke into Ge Huaisheng's office with a pair of ten-centimeter red high-heeled shoes.

  Hearing the woman's voice, Ge Huaisheng's face was chilled.

  When the woman walked into the office, she quickly put on a pampering expression, stood up and greeted her.

  "There's no reason to work overtime on purpose. Dad and I are going to City A in just two days? It's going to take at least a month. If we don't arrange work in advance, what will happen to the base when the time comes? What will you and Mantou do? Am I worried about you two?"

  "Hmph, that's pretty much the same. Let me tell you, I begged my dad for your current position. If you dare..."

  "Report!"

  Before the woman could finish speaking, she was interrupted by a report outside the door.

  Ge Huaisheng took the woman aside and looked at the reporter with sharp eyes.

  "What's up?"

  "Report to the commander, there are a group of people looking for you at the gate of the base, and one of the girls said it was your niece, named Ge Ge, do you want to meet?"

  "Ge Ge is here!"

  The woman next to Ge Huaisheng jumped out when she heard Ge Ge's name, and said excitedly, "Hurry up, welcome them in, oh, forget it, I'll pick her up myself..."

  As he said that, he ran out with his high heels thumping like a gust of wind.

  Ge Huaisheng ignored it and continued to ask.

  "You said a group of people came? Besides Ge Ge, who else is there, you know?"

  "Others don't know, but I took a look. The woman standing next to Miss Ge seems to be Su Luo, the previous star."

  "Sulo?"

  ...

  The gate of the N city base.

  Su Luo and his group waited for about half an hour, and finally saw an army green off-road vehicle driving towards them, and finally stopped in front of them.

  "Ge Ge!"

  As soon as the car stopped, Nan Xin rushed down from the back seat and shouted excitedly.

  "Little aunt!" Ge Ge also ran towards Nanxin.

  Su Luo looked at the two people embracing in front of him, a smile flashed in his eyes, but the smile hadn't reached his eyes yet, when he saw the man in the co-pilot behind Nan Xin, his eyes instantly turned cold.

  Why is he here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 19.6K 44
|| UNDER EDITING || 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝.
10.6M 707K 193
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 40.3K 50
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 147K 45
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...