Zack x Freddy (pic unrelated)

By YourMotherApple

So basically two boys in a band and well... yknow the rest :) More

Part one 👍

34 0 0
By YourMotherApple

            | Gets right to the point |
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                •Work in progress!•
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You alright?" Zack asked the zoned-out boy.
"Uh-Yeah, sorry" Freddy snapped out of it.
"Whatcha thinking about?"
Freddy knew what he was thinking about. He didnt know how much longer he could keep it from Zack.
"Nothing" He smiled.
Zack smiled back and messed up Freddy's hair. Freddy paused for a minute.
"I actually-"
"Zack hurry up"
They heard a deep voice calling the boy from behind a car
"Sorry thats my dad. Ill see you tommorow ok?"
"Uhm-"
Zack had already started walking when freddy yelled:
"Wait Zack!"
Zack stops behind the school with Freddy so his dad cant see them talking.
"Whats up?"
Before saying anything, freddy pulled Zack in for a kiss on the lips. Zacks eyes widen. Freddy pulled away. He was breathing heavy
I-im so sorry i-" he said, shaking.
"Freddy-"
He was cut off by freddy running away.
"Freddy wait!"
"Zack cmon its time to go." Said his dad in an upset tone. He sighed and went to his dad.

(19 missed calls by 'Zack ❤️'.")
Freddy rolls over on his bed and checks the time ; 6:30AM. He hadn't slept all night. He made a tired face and then picked up the phone and called Zack back. To his surprise, he didnt pick up so Freddy just got dressed and got ready to go to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 18.4K 46
Marona is an intelligent and hardworking girl, wishing for a loving life with her husband. But her husband's chaotic life kills him and now she is th...
1.1M 150K 49
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
960K 94.7K 63
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
223K 13.1K 19
[ADULT CONTENT] كَانَتْ كُلُّ قَصَص الحبّ الْجميلَة تَتمُّحور حول الأَميرَة والأمِير أَو أَحيانًا يخرج عِرق الذكُور العفَن فتُصبح الأَمِيرة والْوحش ل...