His Weakness (BotW Link x Fem...

By I_Love_Sprinkles12

Who would've ever thought that Princess Zelda's personal knight would fall in love? More

Welcome!
Prologue
Broken
Carriage Ride
Friends
First Day
Pls read
Who's He?
Wildberry Mist

Hyrule Castle

82 3 24
By I_Love_Sprinkles12

yall i went swimming today and im as red as a swedish fish 💀oh, and also, not this chapter, but next chapter you'll meet zelda. k enjoyyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Y/n entered her hometown, she felt her heart drop to her stomach. A frown spread across her face. She bowed her head. She didn't want to be seen. Edith being the best friend ever said "We'll make this quick, ok?" Y/n smiled at her, thanking her with her eyes.

"Ladies, we have arrived at Hateno Village." The carriage man said, as he opened the carriage door and moved out of the way so Y/n and Edith could step out. They both nodded politely at him while he closed the door. "I will be waiting out here for you, ladies." He grabbed Edith's hand and kissed it. She blushed and thanked him.

"Does somebody have a crush?" Y/n asked teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows which made Edith blush even more. "No, I just met him. Plus, he's like 3 years older than me." She replied, as she punched Y/n on the arm a little.

"So? That's fine. He's still cute." Y/n said, as she kept her head down when she saw familiar faces. "Whatever. Do you wanna go in here?" Edith said, trying to change the subject. Y/n rolled her eyes at her and agreed. They pushed the door open but didn't see anyone at the front desk. "Maybe no-one's here?" Edith asked aloud, scanning the room.

"Maybe-" But her words were cut off by a soft and quiet voice. "No, I-I'm over h-here!" They whipped around and saw a girl about their age standing in the corner of the room. She was also right behind the door, so the two girls didn't see her when they came in. "Oh, hello!" Edith said, sounding like the polite girl she had sounded like a few hours ago at the castle.

"Hello. Uhm, please feel f-free to have look around." She said, gesturing toward the clean clothes on the rack. Y/n looked confused, so she asked the girl something. "Uh, if it's okay to ask, why are you in the corner?" Edith gave Y/n a hard nudge in the rib. She groaned silently and gave her a nudge back. 

"Oh, I just feel confident back here. Is i-it too hard to s-see me?" The girl said, bowing her head. "Oh, no. You do you, whatever works." Edith said, as she pulled Y/n away from the girl before she could say anything else. Once they were looking at the maid outfits, Edith let go of Y/n's wrist and scolded her.

"Ok, ok, fine!" Edith still continued to scold her, so Y/n had no other choice but to walk away. She looked at all the hoodies and baggy pants. (don't you dare comments)

She then chose a f/c hoodie with some cozy black pants. She looked around the shop and chose some more cute clothing, such as everyday clothes, pajamas, etc. She folded them nicely and walked over to where Edith was standing. (Hoping she wouldn't bring up the fight again) They paid the girl in the corner and walked out of the shop.

Edith was walking toward the carriage until Y/n gripped her wrist and asked her to follow Y/n. Edith's expression contorted into a puzzled one, but she shrugged it off and followed Y/n to a grassy pit.

Y/n sat down and called for W/n.

"Oh, are you calling for your dog?" Edith asked, sitting next to Y/n. Y/n breathed out and turned her head to see Edith's eager face. I should tell her, so she doesn't think about it in a bad way... Y/n thought. 

"Ok, listen," Y/n started. "Whatever you do, do not scream." 

"Why? He's just a do-"

"No, he's not. I mean he is, but..." Y/n hesitated before lowering her voice down to a whisper. "He's a wolf. But don't scream!" Y/n continued, as Edith opened her mouth to say something. "I trained him, he's nice. He won't hurt you; I promise." 

Edith looked worried and concerned at the same time. She was about to tell Y/n that wolfs are dangerous, but she cut Edith off by speaking a bit louder. "You're going to have to trust me. Please." Y/n pleaded with desperate eyes. Edith sat down in Y/n's position and waited. 

"Is he coming?" Edith asked. Y/n didn't respond and just closed her eyes. She breathed in and out and opened them. Her e/c eyes were filled with determination. "Yes. He's coming our way." Edith cocked and eyebrow but kept to herself.

Howling was heard in the distance. Y/n's face relaxed a bit, and she stood up. Edith did the same. Y/n squinted her eyes and saw a navy-blue speck sprinting towards them. Y/n's face then lit up from seriousness to excitement. 

"I-is that him?" Edith whimpered, as she stood behind Y/n a little. "Yes! You may not want to stand behind me though..." Edith exclaimed and jumped out of the way. "Hi buddy!" Y/n said in a high-pitched voice, and that navy-blue speck became bigger and bigger. Until it formed into a huge dog.

The wolf than stopped running and looked at Y/n with his excited and fierce eyes. Y/n bowed, and he did the same. Edith was just watching from the sidelines with curiosity. Y/n then broke the silence by saying in a low voice, "Come here, W/n."

The wolf almost immediately sprinted toward the girl and jumped on her. Y/n screamed with happiness and fell over, bringing the harmless wolf down with her. She felt herself hit the grassy ground with a loud thud.

She laughed and felt W/n's harsh tongue press against her face. She pushed W/n's face away from hers and just hugged him. He hugged back (in his own way of course) and they just shared silence.

Edith broke the silence by saying in a hushed voice "Are you okay-?" 

"Oh, yeah. He didn't hurt me. And even if he did, I wouldn't notice." She sat back up and gave W/n a gentle nudge to get off of her so she could stand up. She brushed off the extra grass and dirt off her and scratched W/n's ears.

Y/n noticed that Edith was standing awkwardly to the side, so she gestured her to come pet W/n. Edith seemed unsure, so Y/n said to her: "He won't bite, I promise." Edith relaxed a little bit but still seemed kinda tense.

"Watch. Hey, W/n!" W/n's ears perked up a little as he heard his name. "Cinamon Roll!" Edith's eyebrows raised in confusion. But they soon knitted together in worry as W/n came charging at Edith.

He soon stopped abruptly and laid down in a playful manner. He rolled over to bare his stomach to the horrified girl. Her expression changed to confusion again and she looked up at Y/n. "He wants you to pet him!" She replied.

Edith slowly bent down and stretched her hand out toward the eager dog. She brushed her fingers across W/n's belly. His tail started wagging violently and he barked happily.

Edith smiled and fully got down to his level. She started cooing at him and he licked her hand. Y/n was smiling to herself as she was laying down in the grass, twisting some around her fingers.

"He's the cutest thing in the world!" She said as she stood up and scratched W/n's head.

"Exactly. He may look all 'big' and 'scary', but he's actually one of the kindest people I've ever met." Y/n said, as Edith and W/n walked over to her. They chatted and laughed for a while before they decided it was time to go.

Edith walked back to the carriage and Y/n talked to W/n alone. She kneeled down and placed her arm on her knee. "You're a good boy, right?" He stepped closed to the girl and propped his head on her other knee, looking up at her with wonder.

She chuckled to herself. "Is mom treating you like one?" He whined in response, curling up against Y/n's ankle. Her heart broke seeing him like this. "Hey, I'll come see you whenever I get the day off, ok?" His eyes lit up, but he still stayed up against Y/n.

"Hey, just between you and me... I give you permission to actually bite Mia or Marla if they try to get you, ok?" He sprung up from his position and his tail wagged slightly. "I love you so much, W/n." She whispered, as she pulled her pet in for a hug. 

He obliged and hugged back. (Obviously in his own way) She gave him a few more hugs and kisses and started back to the carriage. "I'll come see you when I can! Be good! Protect yourself!" She kept yelling things at him as he disappeared from view.

She sighed to herself and pondered in thought. Why do I have to do this? Couldn't any other girl be chosen? Why did it have to be me?

She kept wondering as she made her way to the carriage. She assumed Edith was already in the carriage, because the carriage door was unlocked. She opened it and saw Edith examining her own maid's outfit.

Y/n chuckled to herself and jumped in. She closed the door and opened the window to where the driver was. He noticed this and turned around. "Where to now, ma'am?" He asked, as he took the reins in his hands.

Y/n turned to Edith as she mouthed 'Let's go home'. Y/n nodded and turned back to the driver. "Back to Hyrule castle, please." 

The driver nodded and closed the window for her. They heard a gentle whip from outside and the carriage started moving. Y/n's body swayed left and right as it did.

The two girls talked, and Edith asked Y/n a few questions about Hateno Village and W/n. Y/n answered all of them. About 30 minutes later, Y/n recognized the huge gates of Hyrule Castle, and pulled in.

They eventually stopped and saw the entrance to the castle. The driver jumped off his seat and opened the carriage door. Edith hopped out first and the driver escorted her out while Y/n came last. The driver was still holding Edith's hand as she stepped down from the last step.

Y/n smirked to herself and climbed out. She was about to close the carriage door when the driver came out of no-where and closed the door. He smiled kindly to her, and she smiled back. Edith was waiting for her at the huge doors to the castle entrance, so Y/n jogged toward her, and they entered the massive building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EDITH BEXLEY, YOU GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!"

"NO! HAHAHAHA!"

The two girls were alone in the huge room. Y/n chased Edith over a beanbag that she had jumped over but tripped. It was almost like they were Tom and Jerry.

Y/n and Edith have really bonded over the 2 days they have spent together. So much, they're like sisters. Right now, Y/n was chasing Edith around east maid's headquarters (That was their main headquarters) because Edith had apparently stolen on of Y/n's shirts.

"Edith, I swear if you don't give it back right now, I will not grab your toothbrush on the way back from the bathroom." Y/n threatened, but they were both determined to have it go their way. Then a voice came from over in the corner.

"Can you guys please shut up for once?" Said a girl on one of the bunks. She was reading a book, her sapphire eyes stopping from moving from left to right. Her head rolled back as she groaned in annoyance, her long, shiny black hair escaping from the trap between her head and the bed frame.

"No! It's my shirt, and I bought it with my very own money!" Edith said heatedly, stepping sideways when Y/n tried to tackle her. Y/n screamed and fell on a beanbag. "Well, I've worn it more than you have!" 

"Come on, it's just a shirt!" Edith said, as she sprinted into the bathroom and locked the door. Y/n exclaimed in anger. "You know she won't give it back, right?" The girl on the bunk said while turning a page in her book. Y/n whipped around to face her.

"Shut up Melony, it's not like you have any clothes you have to fight over." She snapped at the girl who seemed unfazed by her words. 

"You can use one of mine, Y/n!" Edith yelled from the bathroom door. "Maybe I will!" Y/n shouted back. She looked through Edith's clothing and found a cute crop top with different colors and shapes.

She smiled and banged on the door to the bathroom. "Open up! I wanna try this on!" She said as she stressed on the "n".  "Chill, I'm almost done!" Edith shouted, doing the same. 

A few seconds had passed, and she had come out. "Finally. You took forever." Y/n rushed in and locked the door.

"I didn't even take 3 minutes!" Edith yelled back, as she heard her mumble something. Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed as she took off her pajamas and put her bra, shirt, and pants on. (she was already wearing undies so don't even comments)

She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She stared at all her insecurities from top to bottom. 

Why can't I be like Edith? Or Princess Zelda? Her body is perfect...

She did her best to shake the feeling off. She finished her last touches by smoothing out her shirt and walked out. Edith was putting her hair in a messy bun while Melony was still reading her book.

"What do you think?" Y/n said, as Edith turned around and Melony acted as if she didn't hear her. Edith smiled and said, "It looks better on you then it probably does on me." 

Y/n smiled and sat down on her bunk when she heard the door bust open. "You, you, and you! What are you still doing here? Get downstairs right now!" It was Brittney yelling at them. She gave an impatient huff and stormed off. They all looked at each other confused until Melony said something.

"We start our duties today." Her eyes widened in horror. Edith and Y/n looked at each other and sighed. They forgot all about the meeting over the last few days. Melony jumped down and ran to the door. "What are you two idiots still doing? We gotta go!" She said, as the door unlocked.

Melony yanked it open and sprinted out. Y/n and Edith followed close behind. As they were running, Y/n saw pictures of old Kings and Queens of Hyrule along the walls. She noticed that she was falling behind the two other girls, so she stopped looking at the pictures and ran faster.

They eventually got to where Brittney told the 3 girls to meet up for the meeting. The walked inside and saw thousands of maids and butlers. She looked around and saw Landon in his butler's outfit.

"I'll be right back, ok?" She said to Edith. "Ok. I'm gonna go see if they have food anywhere..." Edith said as she walked off. Y/n chuckled to herself and walked up to Landon. He was talking to someone else, so Y/n decided to tease him. She snuck up behind her friend and pounced on his back.

He almost fell down, but he didn't. He whipped his head behind him to see Y/n smirking playfully at him. He laughed and threw her off. She exclaimed and laughed. "Y/n! I haven't seen you in ages!" He said as Y/n went to go embrace him.

"Same! How's it going for you?" He was about to respond back when a loud boom echoed through the room. Everyone clapped their hands to their ears and groaned. Then a sickly-sweet voice came through.

"Finally, I thought I'd never get your attention." Brittney said as she stepped up the stairs to the stage. She was holding a huge paper in her left hand and a megaphone in her right. She held it up to her mouth and started talking again.

"As you all know, today is the day you start your serving duties as a maid or a butler." She stopped as if she thought everybody was going to cheer. Only a few people did, and everyone looked toward the sound. It was two girls with the same glint in their eyes as Mya did.

Y/n squinted her eyes at them while Brittney chuckled. "Thank you, thank you." She bowed to the audience (mostly to the 2 girls) and started talking again.

"Being a maid or a butler isn't just about cleaning up." She looked out to the audience again and cackled. "I'm just kidding. It is! But you'll each have to clean a royal room, whether it's the king's bedroom, or the knights. But you will all have one."

She was looking out to all of them as if she was the queen about to execute someone. "When I call your name, step forward." She pointed to the spot right next to her. 

The first name she called was "Terry, Linda." She flinched at the sound of her own name and looked around nervously. She flattened out her shirt as she was walking up to the stage. She was assigned a room for a knight named 'Colby'.

She kept calling names until Y/n heard her own name. "L/n, Y/n?" As soon as she read her name, her face turned from expressionless to suspiciousness. Y/n kept her head down as she walked, brushing off all the dust on her shirt until she finally met the stairs.

She took a quick, shaky breath and started up the stairs. It felt like years as almost thousands of people's eyes were on her. 

Brittney scoffed under her breath as she told Y/n what she was assigned to. "Y/n L/n's assigned room is..." Her voice trailed off from her words. Y/n gave a little cough to let her know she was still there.

Brittney gave a huff of angriness and said, "I hereby place Y/n L/n to clean Princess Zelda's room."

Ok so first things first: I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 69 YEARS i started school like 3 weeks ago and i have been using up all of my free time writing this. (which isn't very long) so basically, what i tryna say is that updates might be a lil' slow. andddddd ig that's it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 206 27
─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "β„‘'𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔒𝔩𝔩 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”° π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔢𝔬𝔲" ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── α—―Eα’ͺα‘•Oα—°E TO α—°Y Oα‘ŽEα”•α•ΌOT α—·OOK α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT Tα•ΌE α’ͺEGE...
1.8K 19 27
[Completed: August 6th, 2020] [#1 in Character Story and Zelda OC] Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’~Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’~Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β—‡ The fabled fallen knight over 100 years ago always motivat...
178K 4.9K 17
You had never been able to confess your feelings for Hyrule's greatest swordsman, but a second chance at life may be just what you needed.