Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄›α΄‡α΄„α΄›α΄Κ€ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ Κœα΄€ΚŸα΄‡

By xvstoriess

Amelia approached the exit where Derek was standing and without a second thought, Derek hugged her and whispe... More

π‘Ύπ’†π’π’„π’π’Žπ’† & 𝑻.𝑾
𝑸𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔' π’‚π’†π’”π’•π’‰π’†π’•π’Šπ’„
π‘«π’†π’“π’†π’Œ 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒆
π‘¨π’Žπ’†π’π’Šπ’‚ π‘―π’‚π’π’”π’π’†π’š
κœ°ΚŸα΄€κœ±ΚœΚ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹κœ±: α΄€α΄α΄‡ΚŸΙͺα΄€'ꜱ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡
κœ°ΚŸα΄€κœ±ΚœΚ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹κœ±: ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ'ꜱ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡
α΄˜Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…α΄€Κκœ±
α΄˜Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴏɴᴇ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴏ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜰΙͺᴠᴇ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜱΙͺx
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴇΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Ι΄Ιͺɴᴇ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴇɴ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸα΄ α΄‡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€α΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜱΙͺxᴛᴇᴇɴ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄α΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴇΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Ι΄Ιͺɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴑᴏ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰΙͺᴠᴇ
ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱΙͺx
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴑᴇɴᴛʏ-Ι΄Ιͺɴᴇ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛʏ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴑᴏ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛʏ-α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛʏ-κœ°α΄α΄œΚ€
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄›ΚœΙͺʀᴛʏ-ꜰΙͺᴠᴇ
α΄‡α΄˜ΙͺΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡

α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ꜰΙͺκœ°α΄›α΄‡α΄‡Ι΄

54 0 0
By xvstoriess

......

Winter had come and the weather was becoming colder and frigid. Hearing the alarm, Amelia painfully dragged herself out of bed, wondering why it was still so dark. She peeked between the blinds and sighed. The sun was hiding somewhere behind a featureless gray blanket of low clouds. It was going to be yet another dreary day, with no sign of anything to break the monotony. She wished it would just snow already.

She made her bed and opened her closet, searching for what was appropriate to wear in this weather outside. She picked a black pair of jeans and a purple hoodie, placing them on her bed and making her way to the bathroom. The door was closed so Amelia assumed that her mother or Alejandro was in it, because Derek used to be awake by now, and ready to leave for school. He was the only member of the family that used to wake up before everyone else —not that he needed much sleep.

The door opened and Derek stepped outside. He was wearing only a black pair of jeans —as always.

"Morning," he said and gave Amelia a small smile. Amelia scanned him from head to toe. She had seen him several times before without a shirt, but she would always admire how fit his body was.

"Good morning," Amelia responded with the same, gentle tone. His emerald green eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light-toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive— you could get lost if you stared long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which could not be described in words. Often, you could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes, which would disappear as suddenly as he talked to his favorite person. His black, messy hair made him more attractive, something which sent shivers down Amelia's spine.

She stepped inside the bathroom quickly and closed the door, trying to catch a breath. Last summer, which they spent together, Derek was wandering in the room they had loaned all the time and she never had felt like that. As many times as she looked at him last summer, she never admired his body and how he looked, so much. All the times he hugged her and she felt his warm and hard chest on her face, she never had a reaction like that. Like she was about to lose her breath if she would see him like that again.

Maybe this was because she finally accepted those feelings without fear, shame, and guilt. Derek had heard how fast her heart was beating, he could understand that she was lost sense of how she was feeling, but he ignored it, giving her the space she needed. Letting her talk to him whenever she was ready.

Amelia threw cold water on her face, trying to compose herself. She brushed her long ginger hair and applied some light makeup. Now that it was winter she would let her hair down, as there wasn't a reason to put it up. She used to have it in a ponytail while the weather was still hot and sunny, as if it was down Amelia would get warmer and then sweat. But now it was cold outside so it was time to let it fall freely on her shoulders, making her prettier. Everyone, said to her to have her hair down as it looks really pretty.

She made her way back to her room, got dressed, and grabbed her bag to go downstairs. Alejandro had already left for work and her mother was in the kitchen preparing a small meal to take with her. Derek was sitting on the table, scrolling on his phone. Amelia approached her mother and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, as she opened the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. She poured it into a glass and drank it. The last few days she was drinking a lot of juice as it gave her more energy during the day. That's what she said though.

"Guys, I am leaving." Luna said "I didn't have time to prepare lunch so if you can just cook something to eat. Without burning the house!" She warned, grabbing her coat from the hall stand and left.

"Be quick, I don't want to be late." Derek joked and went to his room to get his things. Amelia let out a soft laugh. She hadn't heard this sentence leaving Derek's mouth in a long time. For years now, because one time Amelia overslept and they got late at school, Derek keeps reminding her that they can't be late again –-even though that happened two years ago.

Amelia placed the glass on the sink and put her bag on her shoulder, making her way to the door. "I am ready Derek!" She called, "Now we'll be late because of you." Derek ran down the stairs and opened the door so both of them could finally leave.

"You didn't bring a jacket with you," Derek noticed, keeping his eyes on the road. "It's really cold outside Amelia."

"Don't act like it's a big deal, I will just stay inside. It's okay" Amelia shrugged.

"Take this." Derek rolled his eyes and grabbed his black fleece jacket from the back seats, giving it to Amelia. "It will keep you warm."

"But don't you need it?" She asked but immediately realized how stupid her question was. "Of course, you don't need it," she said in a low tone, trying to save what she had just asked. Derek smiled softly, still keeping his eyes on the road. "Thanks," Amelia whispered, while someone would barely hear her.

[-]

"So you are telling me that Derek confessed to you?" Stiles asked, confused. They were in the cafeteria, the three of them, Allison, Stiles, and Amelia. She wanted to spend more time with them as they were the only friends she had and she needed them. So Amelia chose to trust Stiles and update him about her relationship with Derek. "I never believed that Derek was emotional." Amelia and Allison looked at each other and smiled as both of them had seen how mean was Derek against Stiles —most of the time.

"Believe me Stiles, he is emotional, a lot actually, even though he acts like an asshole sometimes," Amelia said and Stiles raised an eyebrow. "Fine, most of the time. He just shows his emotions only to his close ones." She explained "Trust me when I first met him, you don't want to know how mean he was against me. I wanted to punch his face so much."

"So, he isn't mean to you and Scott?" Stiles asked.

"He isn't always mean to us. He would never stop being like that, it's him. It's that day by day you get used to it, so it seems like nothing after a while."

"So he has something personal with me or it's just his personality like that? Because sometimes I feel like he hates me."

"Well, if you suppose that all this time he lov–" Allison tried to speak but Amelia side-eyed while she knew what was about to leave Allison's mouth "I mean as he saw that his favorite sister who he loves so much, started to come close with a new boy..it makes sense if you think about it."

"Anyway," Amelia sighed "Once you will make him trust you, you will see that being mean to you will be a joke and you will answer to him with the same tone, so it would be like you are joking around."

"Okay," he said, "so tell me how that happened. What will you do? Do you love him too or.." Stiles asked a storm of questions and Amelia moved her hand on the hair telling him to calm down "I am sorry, it's just so, I don't know how to explain it."

"It's okay I'll tell you everything." Amelia said and started explaining to him how all this had happened. She told him about her feelings too, how she felt when she heard that, and how she was feeling right now. Stiles was so focused on Amelia's words trying hard not to miss something, as he was so curious and not only that. It was an important subject.

"So, you haven't forgiven him yet? But you probably feel the same way as him?" Allison nodded for Amelia and Amelia hit her on the shoulder playfully, as she didn't want to make it obvious that she wanted him too.

"I mean I want to forgive him, and move on but it's not so easy you know. He caused me a lot of pain and both of you know that pretty well. I understand, because I would probably do the same, on the other hand, this doesn't erase how I felt." Amelia paused for a moment and then continued "Sometimes when I look him in the eyes, I remember how much I cried this while, because of him, but other times I only see how happy we were and how much I want to go back to it."

"Take your time," Allison suggested "And as I see he gives you the space you need. I mean he hadn't pressured you for an answer so he gives time and that's good."

"I agree with Allison" Stiles said "And you are okay somehow. I mean you talk to each other so you don't have to worry about fixing your relationship with him too, as it's okay. Just take your time and think clearly."

"It's true, we are okay now. Our relationship is like before except for some little things, and I respect him for that. For giving me the time I need. Because since the day that happened and after a week when we came back home, he never mentioned the event in the hospital. He wants to, I can see it in his eyes sometimes, but he is waiting for when I feel ready. And that's perfect."

"That's so good," he said "But now between us, what are you thinking about doing?"

"To be honest I don't know. I am not even sure if I love him yet. And okay like imagine that we are getting together, and for both of us, it's okay, how the fuck are you going to tell our parents? Oh hey mum and Alejandro, after a confession a few weeks ago me and Derek got together. It's not such a big deal, don't worry, see it like something normal, each of your kids wandering in the house as a couple." Amelia said with a tone of sarcasm "I have no idea what to do."

"Your parents are the last thing you have to think about Amelia," Stiles told her.

"I agree" Allison answered "First of all you have to figure out what relationship you want to have with him. If you want him by your side as your older brother or as your boyfriend, or lover call it however you want it. When you'll figure out what you want, then you can think about your parents."

"I want to be with him, I really want to. But if we break up? If we argue badly and our relationship collapses? What will happen? We will be in the same house, acting like nothing has happened between us. Ignoring all the kisses that we will have exchanged, all the times that we will have.." Amelia stopped herself "You know what I mean. But then it's painful for both of us to live with these feelings inside of us and do nothing. Sooner or later one of us will make a move because we can't hold them anymore. Not to mention that Derek can sense and hear when my heart is about to burst out."

"If you want my advice it is worth taking the risk." Stiles said "Because it is so much better to have a risky relationship than live with those feelings inside you. And as you said sooner or later one of you will make a move, so? There is no difference."

"I agree with Stiles." Allison said "It is worth it, trust me." Both of them were right and Amelia knew it. It was so much better to get together than torturing and holding back themselves from making a move. Because from now on every time they would be next to each other they would want to touch each other. More and more every time. They would want to take something more every time. So what's the point of not getting together? They were in love and it was obvious.

......

A/N: To be honest, my favorite thing to write about is the mornings between Amelia and Derek. It's so funny and they are so adorable.

Also, since I have published the 1/2 of the book, I'd love for you to write me your thoughts on this story, it would help me a lot by getting reader input. Oh and thanks so much for the reads, we're close to 400 and it's been almost a month since I published the first chapter. I never imagined that I would reach such a big number in such a short time.

I really appreciate it and thank y'all so so much. Love y'all <33

-love nancy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3.4K 33
Stiles had been keeping a secret from The Pack since the vampires came to town. Lydia, being the genius she is, works it out. Derek, on the other han...
13.7K 434 31
Things take a turn for the bizarre when two boys' midnight trek into the woods ends with one of them being bit by a beast with glowing red eyes and f...
55.8K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
25.7K 306 23
Derek Hale x OC Story Charlie Stilinksi, twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale, alpha werewolf. Two people that were totally different, yet mor...