Legend Of Dystopia

By WSKYYFF

History of love and pain where a soldier fight in war for the promess that he had gived to his love❤💫 More

True love

Falling in love

11 0 1
By WSKYYFF

Amidst the chaos of war, two souls found solace in each other's company. Malak, a compassionate nurse, and Mehdi, a brave soldier, met on the battlefield.

Their encounters were brief but intense, sharing stolen moments amid the sounds of artillery and distant cries. As they continued to cross paths, their connection deepened.

Through letters and secret rendezvous, their love blossomed in the most unlikely of places. Their shared moments were a refuge from the harsh reality of conflict, providing them with hope and strength to endure.

Their love story faced countless challenges - separation, danger, and the uncertainty of each day. But their bond grew stronger, a beacon of light in the darkness of war. They clung to the promise of a peaceful future, imagining a life together once the war was over.

But the war lasted longer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 144K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.9M 309K 110
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.1M 114K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...