Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

By Scribing_MInds

. Haseena , and Karishma - the two sisters and their journey towards life TOGETHER !! ❤️💫 . It talks about t... More

EK DUJE KE VAASTE
Chapter 1 : Morning tuitions!!
Chapter 2 : Irritating her!!
Chapter 3 : Self-study!!
Chapter 4 : Aayra- Karishma bondings !!
Chapter 5 : Mishka v/s Karishma
Chapter 7 : Karishma and Aayra in hospital
Chapter 8 : Something is wrong!
Chapter 9 : Where is Haseena!
Chapter 10 : Karishma in danger!!
Chapter 11 : The Video Message
Chapter 12 : Karishma rescued!!
Chapter 13 : A Tinge Of Happiness
Chapter 14 : Longing for each other!
Chapter 15 : Sisters are back!!❤️
Chapter 16 : A new start!!
Chapter 17 : Good Morning
Chapter 18 : Echoes of Love
Chapter 19 : The Weight Of Truth
Chapter 20 : Introducing the New Member

Chapter 6 : That silent scolding!!

380 44 27
By Scribing_MInds

Opening her eyes , and blinking a few times , Karishma gulped her throat seeing the concerned and tensed face of her 'jiji' . She shifted her gaze and understood that it was the resting room of her tuition centre . 

" Abhi kaisa lag raha ? "

Miss Singh asked .

" Better "

Karishma nodded .

" Mam apse baat toh ho gayi , ab aap izazaat de toh ghar jaaye isko leke "

Haseena asked while passing a death glare to Karishma .

" Heiinn 😳 , baat bhi ho gayi !!! Ab toh baachne ke bilkul chance nahi dikh raha 😭 "

" Ji Haseena , bilkul "

Miss Singh nodded .

" Chalo "

Haseena spoke , and Karishma gulped in fear already imagining the upcomings. She didn't speak and got up slowly and followed her jiji , passing a nod to Aayra .

" Test tha aaj ? "

Haseena asked after reaching home .

" Ghar pohchke hi sidha kaun test ke puchte hai yaar jiji 🥺 "

Karishma tried initiating a conversation with Haseena , but no use . Haseena did not reply , and her silence demanded the answer to her question.

" H..hua hain jiji "

Karishma fumbled , already scared of Haseena's anger .

" Papers ? "

Karishma got up from the sofa and went to bring the papers from her bag , while Haseena was watching her out sternly .

" Kuch dinon mai exam hai aur maharani yahi haalat bana liye apna !! "

She mumbled to herself in disbelief . Karishma got the papers and handed them to her , standing at a distance .

" Idhar aake baith !! "

Haseena ordered and Karishma dared no more to disobey .

" Ahaan... Marks is good... Keep it up .... Ba... Karishma "

Although she wanted to praise her baccha for her performance , but the incident and mam's complaints flashed before her eyes , and she maintained her strict posture . And here Karishma understood that the only possibility that her jiji could melt was fully zero now .

" Room mei jaao rest kar lo "

Haseena ordered taking the test paper and Karishma's bag to her room . As soon as Haseena left , Karishma could feel a layer of tears making it's way out from her eyes . 

" Phirse jiji 🥺 "

She mumbled before running to the washroom . She sprinkled water right into her face , unable to stop her tears.

A past incident flashed before her eyes , when she had raised her hand for the same reason in school.

Flashback-

" Jo karna hai karo , just do anything you want!!! Na mujhe kuch sun'na hai , aur na hi kuch kehna hai mujhe "

Haseena said angrily looking at her sister who was bowing her head down ...

" Ab yeh sar jhukake guilty ban'ne ka naatak mat karna mere saamne , laga denge ek khichke "

" Jiji please ... "

Karishma gave a last try , but Haseena paid no heed to her words .

" Himmat toh dekho zara apni ... Maana karne ke baad bhi wahi same chiz karni hai toh baat mat karo humse!! Jaao ... "

" Jiji woh "

Haseena showed her palm to stop ...

" Har naye din bas complaints aani hai school se , padhayi karne jaati ho ya kya karti ho bhagwaan hi jaane!! "

Haseena was angry beyond limits ...

" Jiji padhayi toh kar leti hun na "

Karishma replied , still looking down at the floor ...

" Phirse!!! Phirse ulta jawaab ... Padhai karne se saari galtiyan maaf nahi ho jaati ... Irritate mat karo , jaao yaha se ...."

Karishma did not move still .

" Jaa rahi ho ya ghar se nikal de tujhe haa "

Haseena shouted , causing Karishma to flinch .

Flashback end

Karishma sprinkles water one more time onto her face ...

" Last time phir bhi toh baat ki thi aap , tchh kya hoga is baar .... "

Karishma comes out of the washroom , and glances at the closed door of her ' jiji ' with closed eyes ...

" Face toh karna hi hai "

She closes her eyes to muster enough courage .... Reaching to the closed entrance of the room , she decides to call ...

" Jiji "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 6.7K 62
This Story Is About Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh and their Love and MPT ...♥️ Let's dive right Into The Story . Hope You will enjoy this Story
51.1K 4.7K 27
Writing for the first time..so please do support 🥺 A die heart Kareena fan 😎 So this story is all about Kareena's unique relationship their trust...
85.8K 7.4K 33
Haseena, a single mother and a domestic abuse survivor, ends up attracting the Lawyer. The conflicting beliefs and increasing intimacy toward another...
23.5K 1.7K 17
"𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐞𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢, 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐤𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐫𝐤𝐡 𝐥𝐨 " Two beautiful...