Pearl In The Palm

By PhyuPwint8

Ye Li Zhu was born with icy muscles and bones, and she is a charming beauty. In the year of Ji, no one dared... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91 (Extra-1)
92(Extra-2)
93 (Extra-3)
94 (Extra-4)
95 (Extra-5)
96 (Extra-6)
97 (Extra-7)
98 (Extra-8)
99 (Extra-9)
100 (Extra-10)
101 (Extra-11)
102 (Extra-12)
103 (Extra-13)
105 (Extra-15)
106 (Extra-16)
107 (Extra-17)
108 (Extra-18)
109 (Extra-19)
110 (Extra-20)
111 (Extra-21)
112 (Extra-22)

104 (Extra-14)

764 13 0
By PhyuPwint8

Right now Ye Li Zhu is protecting Ying'er everywhere, Ying'er is young, can cry and act like a baby, it is difficult for Ti Xiao to snatch Ye Li Zhu to his side for the time being.

So Ti Xiao kept his mind and asceticism for a long time.

However, when he arrived in the capital, Ti Xiao wanted to send Ying'er to Ye Fu'an, so that Ying'er could stick to his scheming old father-in-law.

In a blink of an eye, Ti Xiao and Ye Li Zhu arrived in the capital. Both Ye Fu'an and Zhao Yun knew the news, and Zhao Yun even came to the city wall to greet him.

It was inconvenient for Ye Li Zhu to get off the car outside to show her face. Ying'er lifted the curtain and saw the father got off the horse and was talking with several people.

He felt very curious: "Mother, who are those people?"

Ye Li Zhu thought that there must be Ye Fu'an and Ye Jia You, so she said: "Your grandfather and your uncle must be there."

Ying'er pulled Ye Li Zhu's clothes: "Concubine Mu, can I get off the carriage to have a look?"

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "Of course."

Although it is inconvenient for her to get out of the car, Ying'er is young and the eldest son, so he can get out of the car now.

Ying'er lifted the curtain and called out "Father".

Ti Xiao turned his head and saw Ying'er showing his head, he hugged Ying'er and said, "Your Majesty, this is the prince."

Zhao Yun was a few years older and taller, and looked more handsome and handsome.

He stretched out his hand: "It's Yuan'er, come, let me give you a hug."

Ti Xiao said to Ying'er, "This is Your Majesty, and also your cousin."

Ying'er was afraid of Ti Xiao at first, but with so many people around, he couldn't help but put his arms around Ti Xiao's neck, now seeing a strange adult want to hug him, Ying'er was a little reluctant.

Zhao Yun smiled and said, "Yuan'er is shy?"

Ying'er's ears were red, so he was not shy. He opened his arms and let Zhao Yun hold him in his arms.

Zhao Yun kissed Ying'er's forehead: "You are so good, do you want to live in the palace? Your queen mother and aunt also miss you very much."

Ying'er stared at Ti Xiao with big eyes. After all, he was young, only three years old now, and he was a little worried that his father would give himself to outsiders while his mother concubine was away. up.

Naturally, Ye Fu'an and Ye Jia You also came. When Ye Fu'an saw his good grandson, he also wanted to hug him.

Ye Jia You has also grown a lot taller, and he has the feeling of being handsome and upright as a young man. He has missed Ye Li Zhu a lot in recent years, and now seeing his chubby little nephew, he also wants to hug him.

Zhao Yun naturally noticed Ye Fu'an 's expression.

Although Ye Fu'an looked serious on the surface, similar to usual, but his eyes were always on Ying'er, and he was looking at Ying'er eagerly.

Zhao Yun said to Ying'er: "Yuan'er, this is Lord Ye, your grandfather."

Ying'er often heard Ye Li Zhu mention Ye Fu'an. In Ye Li Zhu's mouth, Ye Fu'an was a kind and kind person, and Ying'er obediently called out "grandfather".

Ye Fu'an smiled brightly: "Your Majesty, it is not easy to hold Xiao Shizi, come, let the old minister relieve your worries."

Zhao Yun smiled and said: "I am young and strong, so it is no problem to hold a child. The Prime Minister just fell ill a while ago, so there is no need to bother the Prime Minister."

Ye Jia You said: "Your Majesty takes care of everything and works very hard every day, so let this humble minister come to take care of the little prince."

Zhao Yun laughed, he knew in his heart that Ye Fu'an and Ye Jia You had been looking forward to Princess Qin's return for a long time.

He said to Ying'er: "This is your uncle. Although he is young, he is a young talent. He has already worked as a bachelor in the Imperial Academy."

Ying'er called "Uncle".

Seeing Ying'er's beautiful eyebrows and chubby face, Ye Jia You also felt happy, and hugged Ying'er from Zhao Yun's hand.

In the evening, the palace naturally held a banquet in honor of Ti Xiao, and all the ministers of the DPRK and China entered the palace.

Ye Li Zhu did not enter the palace, she will not enter the palace until tomorrow to meet the queen.

During this period of time, Ye Li Zhu was also tired from the journey, and today she just wanted to rest early.

The Qin/Prince's Mansion in the capital has always been cleaned, and they don't need someone to clean it up when they come back, they can move in directly.

Ye Li Zhu also felt tired, so she changed her clothes after taking a bath and fell asleep.

At this moment in the palace, Ying'er seemed to be the focus of everyone.

Zhao Yun asked Ying'er to sit beside him, and the rest of the ministers looked at Ti Xiao's son, who had beautiful features and looks, and didn't show any sign of being spoiled at all. Show arrogance, but also don't show shrinking.

Ying'er was young, and everyone else was drinking, but Zhao Yun didn't let Ying'er drink, and only asked the palace maid to bring honey water for Ying'er to drink.

Ying'er said to Zhao Yun: "Your Majesty, I want to drink too."

Zhao Yun smiled and said: "Yuan'er is still young, so you can't drink for the time being. You will be drunk after one sip."

Zhao Yun knew that young children should not drink alcohol. There was an incident in the capital once, that is, the family made the child drink alcohol, and the child died of inexplicable drunkness after a few hours.

Ying'er said: "I can drink, but my father said I am a man. When I was in Xian Zhou, I drank."

Zhao Yun looked at Yinger's white and tender bun face, his words were immature and cute, and he also loved him very much, remembering that he was cared for by his uncle in every possible way when he was young.

Zhao Yun asked the maid to bring wine with a particularly low alcohol content.

He poured a little and said to Yinger: "Just have a glass."

Ying'er drank it all in one gulp.

After drinking, Ying'er didn't change his face, he wasn't drunk at all, Zhao Yun liked this little cousin more and more, he smiled and said, "Not drunk at all?"

Ying'er nodded: "Not drunk."

Seeing the emperor teasing his little grandson up there, Ye Fu'an couldn't bear it.

He was always thinking about Ye Li Zhu. When Ye Li Zhu was in Mingfo Temple, although he didn't usually see her, he would go there once or twice a year. Now that Ye Li Zhu moved to Xian Zhou as soon as she got married, Ye Fu'an thought about it day and night, but Xian Zhou and the capital are thousands of miles away, and Ye Fu'an was in the position of prime minister, so he couldn't afford to travel and travel, and he couldn't go to see Ye Li Zhu.

Seeing Ye Li Zhu's little grandson come back now, Ye Fu'an wished he could hold his little grandson in his arms.

Ying'er also noticed the gazes of his grandfather and uncle. Although he was young, he clearly felt that his grandfather and uncle liked him. When everyone was drinking and chatting, Ying'er also went to his grandfather's table.

Ye Fu'an saw Ying'er being raised white and fat, and liked it in his heart.

He hugged Ying'er in his arms: "My dear, how is your mother concubine in Xian Zhou?"

Ying'er nodded, looked at her grandfather with beautiful eyes, and recited the standard answer given by Ti Xiao in a childish voice: "Mother concubine are very comfortable at home, maids respect and fear mother concubine, and father treat mother concubine very well , all the wives in Xian Zhou respect the concubine mother when they see her."

Ye Fu'an nodded: "It's as long as your mother concubine are happy."

Saying that, Ye Fu'an was still heartbroken. He only had this one daughter. Although he wrote letters all the time, but he hadn't seen each other for a long time, he was also afraid that Ye Li Zhu would be wronged.

If Ye Li Zhu was in the capital, she would definitely not feel wronged at all.

Ying'er tugged at his grandfather's beard and said, "Grandfather, my concubine mentions you to me every day."

The officials around looked at Ying'er sideways. As expected of the son of the King Qin, he was so courageous that he even dared to pull Prime Minister Ye's beard.

Ye Fu'an's eyes lit up: "Really? What did your mother and concubine say?"

Ying'er said in a childish voice: "My mother concubine often tell me that my grandfather loves her very much. If I see my grandfather, my grandfather will love me too."

Ye Fu'an laughed loudly: "My dear grandson, of course my grandfather loves you very much."

In less than two quarters of an hour, the Queen Mother also sent someone over, saying that she was going to pick up Xiao Shizi.

Ye Li Zhu prefers her own family, so she often mentions Ye Fu'an and Ye Jia You with Ying'er, but rarely mentions Queen and Zhao Yun, so Ying'er doesn't have a deep impression of Queen and Zhao Yun.

Ti Xiao glanced at Ying'er: "Let's go."

Aunt Lan Xin, the maid of honor next to the empress, hugged Ying'er: "Young son is so beautiful. The empress dowager has been thinking about you these days."

Seeing that Aunt Lan Xin was smiling all over her face, Ying'er did not cry, so he let Aunt Lan Xin carry her to the queen mother's palace.

The Queen Mother naturally waited for a long time, until now she was free.

She originally thought that Ye Li Zhu was weak, but when she heard that Wang Shizi was born much lighter than ordinary children, she thought that Wang Shizi was also weak and sick. As a result, Aunt Lan Xin brought in a white and fat boy who was taller than Zhao Yun. Even tougher when he was young.

The queen mother smiled all over her face: "What a beautiful child, good boy, let my aunt give you a hug."

Seeing that the Queen Mother was gentle and approachable, Ying'er stretched out two short arms and wrapped them around the Queen Mother's neck.

The queen mother held Ying'er in her arms, and Ying'er was actually quite heavy. The queen mother has been pampered and pampered in the past few years, and has hardly touched anything that is too heavy. She actually felt a little hard to hold Ying'er. She sat down and let Ying'er Sitting on her lap: "Are you tired from this journey? Your royal father brought you all the way here, and he must be exhausted."

Ying'er shook his head: "I'm not afraid of being tired, neither are my father and mother."

With a babyish voice and immature words, the Queen Mother said to Aunt Lan Xin: "It was carved out of the same mold as King Qin. King Qin looked like this when he was a child, and he is also so smart."

Aunt Lan Xin smiled and said: "You are blessed, you will be as handsome as His Royal Highness King Qin in the future."

The queen mother brought the pastries: "Are you hungry? Eat some pastries to pad your stomach first, Lan Xin, why haven't the pastries made by the Imperial Dining Room come yet?"

Aunt Lan Xin said: "I'm already urging, these people are not good at doing things, and when they turn around, the servants will go to preach."

In fact, how dare the Imperial Dining Room delay the Empress Dowager's affairs, the notification was too late.

Some court ladies brought desserts one after another, and the queen mother let Ying'er eat.

Even though the queen mother entered the royal family, she still cared about raising her family. Now that the king Qin has a descendant, she is also satisfied.

Ying'er is cute and smart, and the Queen Mother likes him so much.

The queen mother asked Ying'er a few more questions, and Ying'er replied that although he was naive, he was a three-year-old child after all. The queen mother could also see that Ye Li Zhu raised Ying'er well, and he was not a spoiled child.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 6.5K 80
Achievements: #1 in Mahabharat #1 in Krishna #1 in Tale #2 in Draupadi Time Travel. Seems quite impossible eh? Well anything is possible with the i...
1.3M 55K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
49.8K 849 190
🔊 NOT MINE (Important notice: For offline reading purposes only. I do not own any part of this story. Also, the cover I used is not the real wallpa...
646K 832 114
Disclaimer: Contents are not mine.