Y/N the Vampire Slayer (Stile...

By motherofrescues

Beacon Hills has just been declared a Hellmouth with the continuous Supernatural events that continuously kee... More

S1, Ep. 1: Wolf Moon
S1, EP. 2: Second Chance at First Line
S1, EP. 3: Pack Mentality
S1, EP. 4: Magic Bullet
S1, EP. 5: The Tell
S1, EP. 6: Heart Monitor
S1, EP 7: Night School
S1, EP 8: Lunatic
S1, EP 9: Wolf's Bane
S1, EP 10: Co-Captain
S1, EP 11: Formality
S1, EP 12: Code Breaker
S2, EP 1: Omega
S2, EP 3: Ice Pick
S2, EP 4: Abomination
S2, EP 5: Venomous
S2, EP 6: Frenemy
S2, EP 7: Restraint
S2, EP 8: Raving
S2, EP 9: Party Guessed
S2, EP 10: Fury
S2, EP 11: Battlefield
S2, EP 12: Master Plan
S3a, EP 1: Tattoo
S3a, EP: 2: Chaos Rising
S3a, EP 3: Fireflies
S3a, EP 4: Unleashed
S3a, EP 5: Frayed
S3a, EP 6: Motel California

S2, EP 2: Shape Shift

205 6 2
By motherofrescues

A/N: Apologies for a later update, I had to take a much needed mental health break as I am struggling with my mental health and needed a break, but I'm back. Updates may be a little slow as I try and work on myself, but this story is my happy place so no worries there! And for those who don't know, Oz is from the college seasons of BtVS and is played by Seth Green.

Also, would you guys like for me to release my other Slayer series? Yes or no?

Warning: talk of abuse

The sound of the rain hitting the house echoed in Stiles' room as he hovered over her, her hands cupping his cheeks as they kissed. Her heart was beating fast as she felt Stiles' hand trailing up and under her shirt as a red blush covered her cheeks; he broke their kiss and moved to nuzzle the nape of her neck, causing her to giggle a little at the action before a little gasp left her as he began to kiss neck.

She dug her fingers into his shirt as her heart began to feel like it was going to burst out of her chest.

A bark stopped them, Stiles groaned into her neck as she began to laugh. Rolling onto the other side of her, she sat up and looked to the side of the bed to see Leia happily wagging her tail as she walked up, putting her front legs on the bed.

She barked again as Y/N leaned over, grabbing her and putting her on the bed with a amused look at Stiles, who playfully glared at the puppy.

"Leia, you'd seriously do this to me?" Stiles asked as he grabbed the puppy. "I left you in the care of your grandfather and he let you come in here."

The puppy grinned as any other dog would and licked his face in happiness.

"So, should I be worried about Scott this full moon?" Allison asked as Y/N put her things inside the locker.

Y/N still felt a little weird about becoming friends with Allison, not because she was a Argent but because she did break the girl's nose; although, Allison seemed to say that she held no ill feelings towards it considering the circumstance they had been in when she broke it.

"No, I don't think so", Y/N replied, honestly. "Research says the full moon affects only first timers badly, each one after that should be easy. Though, Stiles is probably going to want to lock up Scott still."

"Where are they?" Allison said, looking around.

"Oh, Coach wanted the guys to go the the lockers to talk about something", Y/N said as she collected her hair back into a ponytail.

Just then Lydia came up to them, looking and dressed as if nothing had ever happened to her. Her hair and makeup perfect, not a smudge out a place while Y/N batted at the piece of hair stuck to her lipgloss as Allison greeted her. Again, Y/N felt awkwardness with Lydia because of everything but Lydia seemed to act as if nothing had happened, to which she explained.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying ' we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days'", Lydia said with a smile. "Personally, I don't care, I lost nine pounds."

Y/N felt like a third wheel as Lydia showed them her outfit as Y/N felt her phone vibrate, making her pull it out of her jacket pocket. She turned it on to first see the wallpaper of Stiles and Leia, but also to see that Stiles had texted her of Scott saying that he had sensed the presence of another werewolf in the locker room.

Huh? Another one? Y/N had completely tuned out the conversation between Lydia and Allison as she texted back Scott and Stiles, then Giles and Stark about this new information. Scott had informed them of what he saw in the woods with the Argents and the lone wolf aka a Omega, so tensions were a little high there. She luckily had not run into Dagger yet, thank everything because she was sure she would not be able to deal with that yet.

"Oh, now that we're friends, we can all hang out", Allison cheerfully said and pulled her out of the thoughts she was in.

"You definitely need to hang around someone else besides Stiles", Allison added as Y/N looked at her.

She noticed everyone staring at Lydia, not even trying to hide it as Lydia pushed her shoulders back and without a word, walked away from them. Y/N blinked and scratched at her hand, Allison shrugged at her before the two girls went to the lacrosse fields.

~~~

Y/N made a face as she saw Stiles take off from the bench as she and Allison approached, Scott waved them over with a smile as he stood and greeted his girlfriend. As she waited, she noticed some of the guys whispering as they looked at her and she frowned, unsure as to why.

"He'll be back", Scott said, "he's getting something so I can figure out whose the werewolf?"

Y/N nodded, "I just figured he had another sugar rush. He had too much the other day and Leia thought he had the zoomies too, they both got a two hour nap after he crashed."

Scott laughed, "he literally had the zoomies?"

"I figured it was just another Stiles thing, his dad seemed used to it so I thought it was normal", Y/N shrugged as Scott continued to laugh. "Also, why are the guys looking at me and whispering?"

"About that... so your boyfriend had the bright idea of hiding some chains in his locker, I know they are for me because of the full moon", Scott began, a guilty look on his face. "But they kinda fell out in front of everyone and well... let's just say all the guys think some... interesting things about you."

Her eyes widen, "what?! Scott, are you telling me these guys think I'm some sex freak or something!"

Scott only continued the guilty looked and Y/N groaned, Allison was laughing as she sucked in a breath.

"I told him to leave those in the jeep", Y/N said with a shake of her head. "Well, I guess this is better than everyone thinking I'm crazy like at my last school."

Stiles soon rushed back with a lacrosse stick and panted a little as he sat down, looking at her and saying, "Hey babe."

"Hi, no more zoomies?" Y/N joked, Stiles gave her a sarcastic look. "Also, why the hell would you leave the chains in your locker?!"

"Leia had fun chasing me around, and I told Coach that Scott wants to switch with Danny for the day", Stiles informed them as Allison went to sit on the bleachers. "And I didn't think they were going to fall out, it was a accident."

"But I hate playing goal", Scott whined.

Stiles looked at him, reminding Scott of the 'idea' he had and this was the idea, Y/N now watched amused as Scott agreed, but then frowned when he couldn't see the point still.

"I swear, I don't know how you would survive without me", Stiles said, Y/N laughed and moved to sit with Allison on the bleachers.

Coach blew the whistle, signaling the start of practice for the team.

The boys ran the drill with Scott tackling the ones that were meant to shoot the ball at him in his goal position, and Y/N shook her head at Scott's decision to do that. Scott always did go in brute force first and Allison giggled at Scott's action of tackling everyone.

Scott offered to help up Danny, who he tackled, and Coach went to talk to Scott, but Scott once again tackled the next person and was sniffing him.

"Jeez, Scott, be more obvious why don't you?" Y/N said out loud.

Coach even went up to Stiles and tugged on his helmet, Y/N heard him question Stiles on what was wrong with Scott, to which he responded how Scott was social awkward, failing two classes and something about his jaw line being uneven.

Y/N continued to watch as something begun to feel off with this next guy, she wasn't even sure who he was but from the way that Scott and the guy tackled each other, landing on the ground as they stared at one another, she felt a tingle of a shiver and knew.

Suddenly, the attention was drawn away from the two boys as Sheriff Stilinski, her dad and two other cops came walking onto the field, and in Y/N's opinion, they came walking in looking like a boy band with the way they walked side-by-side in sync with their sunglasses on.

And by the way they were heading, it seemed they were heading straight for the guy that Scott just tackled.

Practice was soon cancelled after that, Coach couldn't stop people's peeked interest in what was going on so he just threw his hands up and called it a day, which was hilarious in Y/N's opinion.

Standing with the boys as they watched the kid get questioned by the cops, Scott was relaying to Stiles what they were discussing; it seemed they had found the boy's father dead, and were under the assumption he had been murdered, something they said they were going to be investigating. Y/N wasn't sure where the hell Allison went but that was the least of her current problems.

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure, why?" Scott replied.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours", Y/N answered, "and since it's the full moon, even better."

"And how good are they at holding people?" Scott asked, Y/N and Stiles looked at him.

"Holding people, good. Werewolves, probably not that good", Stiles said.

"Guys, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim or kill anyone", Scott said, " he does."

Y/N looked at him and groaned, bumping her head into Stiles' shoulder.

Just when it seemed like things were going to be going decent, now she had to deal with yet another murderous werewolf.

~~~

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Scott whispered back to them.

Oh, so that's what his name was, Y/N thought.

They sat in chemistry class, Scott's lab partner was absent so it was a rare day that they all could be partners. Y/N shrugged at the notion because Derek was weird, she wasn't sure if she understood the choices that guy made.

"Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you", Stiles answered back before giving her a sheepish look. "Except you, N/N, he said Slayers can't get turned. And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

It was true, Slayers couldn't be turned and as such, nothing would happen; all she was left with was a pretty nasty scar on the side of her neck that had healed, it was still in the bright pink scar phase of it all.

Scott proceeded to ask if that meant their dads couldn't hold Isaac which Stiles replied that unless there was evidence, they couldn't. Y/N flipped to the next page of the worksheet they were doing as she listened in as Stiles turned around to Danny, who sat alone oddly enough.

"Danny, where's Jackson?" he whispered, Danny looked at him.

"Principal office talking to your dad", Danny answered with a shrug.

"What? Why?" Y/N asked as she turned around.

"He lives across the street from Isaac", Danny replied.

Of course, Jackson was involved, that had to explain why he wore that douchy scarf the other day. Or he just had poor fashion choice to think that it matched his outfit.

"Witness", Stiles said to them.

"We gotta get to the principal's office", Scott said, "but how?"

"Everyone, please turn to page 73", their teacher said.

Balling up a piece of paper, Y/N sighed as she threw the paper ball at the back of their teacher's head, who paused at the action. It wasn't like she felt remorseful over it, she did dislike their chemistry teacher.

"Who the hell threw that?" he said, turning around.

He zoned in on their little lab table and in turn, they all pointed fingers at one another.

~~~

"Wait, so are you telling me that you knew Isaac's father was hitting him?" Sheriff Stilinski said as they listened from the other side.

"Hitting him? He was beating the crap out of him", Jackson replied, Y/N looked at the boys.

"Did you ever say anything to anyone? A teacher, parent, anyone?"

A teacher walked past and gave them a funny look.

"Nope, not my problem."

"God, Jackson is such a asshole", Stiles whispered, Scott and her agreed. "You know someone is not somewhere safe and do nothing to help them? Not even a anonymous tip?"

"No, no of course not", Sheriff Stilinski said, the obvious annoyance at Jackson was evident in his tone. "You know, it's funny that the kids getting beaten up are always the ones who least deserve it... maybe this is why my kid's girlfriend kneed you in the crotch."

"Wait, what?" Jackson said.

Soon their dads walked out of the office and found them sitting on the chairs, her dad sighed as Sheriff Stilinski gave them a disappointed look.

"Hi, Scott, Y/N", Sheriff Stilinski said, "offspring of mine."

Stiles hide himself behind a random magazine he had found, Y/N grabbed the magazine from him as their dads walked away.

Just then, the principal came out and her blood ran cold as she saw it was the old principal, but instead it was Gerald Argent in his place.

Inside the office, they sat in front of the man as he had their student files opened in front of them.

"Scott McCall", Gerald began, looking at the file. "Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete."

Gerald closed Scott's file, picking up Stiles and opening it, "Mr. Stilinski, oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse."

"Oh, actually, I'm already--" Stiles began.

He stopped Stiles and picked up her file, "Ms. L/N, hm, quite the wallflower you are... average B plus student, no extra extracurriculars and a incident report from your old school about you... burning down its gym."

"Actually, it was proven to have faulty wiring, so not my fault I just happened to be there", Y/N corrected with a nervous smile.

Gerald gave her a stern look and she looked at him because it wasn't her damn fault that theater teacher was some pray mantis demon and was seducing the male students so she could sleep and eat them like a damn pray mantis. She did them all a favor by doing it.

"Very well, oh! You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter", Gerald said.

"Not dating, not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other", Scott nervously said, Y/N hit his foot.

Jeez, be more obvious about it. Y/N wasn't as nervous as the boys because she knew if need be, she could take the Argents in a fair fight.

"Relax, Scott, you look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth", Gerald said, leaning back in his chair.

"He's been taking the breakup hard", Y/N interjected, "you know how it was."

"Too bad, Scott", Gerald said, "you seem like a pretty nice kid to me. And you two over there, seems like its all fun and roses with your relationship."

Y/N shrugged as Stiles looked between her and the balding man.

"Now listen, yes, I am the principal, but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy. However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers, so unfortunately, someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention."

Y/N held back a grin as Gerald and Scott slowly turned their gaze to Stiles, who sighed and shook his head.

"Sorry", she said, Stiles just glared at their new principal and Scott.

~~~

Walking into the library, deciding to wait for Stiles and needing to relay the news of another new werewolf, Y/N was surprised to see a new face; she remembered having seen the group picture Buffy had in the journal, the back of the photo having the names of everyone in the order they were in so she knew who he was.

"Ah, Y/N", Giles greeted, hand motioning to the man. "I want you to meet Oz, he's come down to help with the... werewolf situation we're in."

The man grinned and waved, "Hi, it's nice to meet you."

"You're a werewolf too, right?" Y/N asked, Oz nodded.

"Yup, Giles let me know how things were going here and I figured having a neutral, third-party might help", Oz said, leaning against one of the library tables.

"Good because we have another werewolf, Derek's building himself a little pack", Y/N said, Stark sighed as he came into view.

"And here I was thinking we didn't have too much to worry about today", Stark remarked.

Y/N proceeded to tell the three men about Isaac, the murderous feeling that Scott said he felt radiating off of Isaac and Oz rubbed his chin in thought.

"So, Derek kills his uncle, absorbs the Alpha power and is now building his own pack", Oz said, "he could feel a sense of threat from Scott, Scott technically would be seen with his own pack despite being a Beta."

Y/N frowned, "What do you mean?"

"From my travels, I've come to find out that you don't necessarily need to follow a Alpha or be one to have a pack", Oz said, "think of it like a found family."

Y/N nodded her head as she absorbed Oz's words, "Basically, Derek could be building his own pack because of the lack of 'connections' he has."

"In a sense", Oz said just as the library doors bursted open. "My need for a pack is fulfilled from my own family and as a Beta, I've found myself not too much at the mercy of needing a pack."

"Please tell me you left the automatic feeder on for Leia", Stiles said.

"Of course, I did, what kind of mother would I be?" Y/N said with her arms crossed. "Oh! Stiles, this is Oz, old friend of Buffy and here to help us. Oz, this is Stiles, he's my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you", Stiles said as he came to her side. "Thanks for waiting."

He looped their hands together as Oz looked at Giles, who she saw gave the ginger haired wolf a amused grin.

"By the way, have you ever encounter a Banshee?" Y/N asked and Oz grinned, nodding his head.

Just before she could continue her questioning, her phone began to ring and pulling it out of the jacket pocket, she saw it was Allison.

~~~

"They were asking me all these questions about Lydia... about you", Allison said on speaker as her and Stiles rushed to the jeep.

Jumping into it, Allison told me how her family was asking obvious questions about Lydia and about the bite she had gotten from Peter as Stiles started up the car; it made her feel uneasy with the questions they were asking and oddly enough, it made the bite scar itchy from it.

"They had this guy there", Allison said, Stiles frowned and grabbed the phone.

"What guy?"

"He was dressed as a Sheriff's Deputy, but I thought D/N was the only one at the moment", Allison said.

"They're sending him to Isaac", Y/N said with a shake of her head.

"He was also carrying this box with something on it, like, um a carving on it or something."

"Carving? Do you have a picture you can send?" Y/N asked as they sat in the parking lot.

"Yeah, hold on, its in one of the books here my parents have."

Within a few seconds, her phone pinged and she leaned over to the driver's seat, Stiles clicked on the picture and it showed a drawing of wolfsbane, Y/N groaned and leaned her head on Stiles' shoulder as he shook his head.

"Did you guys get it?"

"Yeah, its wolfsbane, they're planning on killing Isaac."

Y/N knew that they had to try and find Scott to be able to help Isaac, and maybe use Derek to stop the Argents.

Continuing the call with Allison again after thirty minutes as Stiles drove them to the police station where Isaac was, Scott had texted them that he was at Isaac's house with Derek, sharing the information that he had found about Isaac and his father that Derek had shown him. It was gut-wrenching and honestly, she could understand why Isaac accepted Derek's offer of becoming a werewolf but without Derek actually being there to guide him, Isaac was being left at the mercy of himself and the Argents.

Allison asked where Scott was, Stiles answering that Scott was at Isaac's house as she did confirm that she was able to stop the deputy from going any further by shooting a arrow into his tire.

"Does Scott have a plan?" Allison asked.

"Not a very good one and we don't have the time to come up with anything better", Y/N answered with a sigh.

Hanging up, Y/N looked out of the window of the jeep to see the moon was full and at its highest. She wondered how Scott was feeling, knowing that Allison was going to be chaining him up and how Oz and Derek, as more experienced wolves, handled themselves during this time even after so many years.
Scott's help was pointless now so it was up to them with Scott deciding to barricade himself away so Y/N hoped everything went good.

~~~

Dagger pushed his hair out of his eyes as he looked at the sign that said: Welcome to Beacon Hills! He grinned at the welcoming sign, a sense of validation coming over him as he knew his Slayer was in the area, he swore he could smell her scent in the air.

His face morphed into its vampiric form, licking the extended fangs as he spotted his newest victim,

After all, he had to make sure he was well-fed and ready to meet his match.

~~~

Arriving at the police station after picking up Derek, Stiles put the jeep into park as he let out a sigh. They had, of course, made sure to stop off at Stiles' house to check on Leia, who was content in her little area of his room with her toys, water and food, and after a needed potty break, she was content waiting a bit longer for the time being before getting snuggles as they made sure she was happy before they even got Derek.

"Okay, the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office", Stiles began, pointing to the window. "The only problem is getting past the front desk."

"I'll distract her", Derek said.

"You can't go in there", Y/N said, looking at him.

"I was exonerated, I'm a innocent person", Derek said as he moved to open the door.

"You're still a person of interest", Stiles retorted.

"A innocent, person of interest", Derek argued.

"Oh my-- what is your plan, huh? How are you going to distract her?" Y/N asked, Derek stared at her confused.

"Punch her in the face?" Stiles asked. "Tell me what you're going to be opening with?"

Derek just stared at them, Y/N shook her head as Stiles gave Derek something equivalent as parental disappointment.

"Dead silence, should work beautifully."

"I'm thinking of punching you in the face."

"I'm thinking of having my girlfriend punch you in the face."

Y/N wanted to argue back that she wouldn't... but knowing her, she probably would if Stiles asked.

Derek got off of the jeep as her and Stiles waited by the doors of the police station, waiting a good five minutes before walking in and seeing... Derek flirting with the front desk woman? Now, that was a odd sight, seeing Derek smiling and being charming, but they had bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Grabbing Stiles' hand as they snuck past, not without a last look of bewilderment, they made their way into the office when she grabbed Stiles, he looked back at her as she looked at the floor. She saw... blood, fresh blood in odd patterned streaks and Stiles rushed them to the office, he pulled off the pad where the keys would be.

But nothing and they knew that the deputy must have had them. It seemed that Allison had injured him with the arrow from the blood she saw, but it didn't stop him.

"Come on, we gotta get there first", Y/N said as they walked out of the office.

Only to literally run into the deputy, who had a piece of the arrow in his thigh, heavily bleeding with the keys and wolfsbane shot in his hands.

"Well, this... is awkward", Stiles awkwardly laugh as they all stared at each other.

The man soon lunged but Y/N gave a swift and hard kick to the chest, knocking the man back before she did a swift turn, knocking the side of her shoe where it was all rubber against the exposed part of the arrow. It drove the arrow into his thigh further as Stiles ran to pull the fire alarm; the man fell to the floor in pain as they rushed to the cells, only to find the one Isaac would have been in empty.

The shivers began once again as Stiles shouted at her to move, which she did as the deputy had gotten to his feet and had tried to tackle her. But Isaac soon came from who knows where, it seems werewolves liked to jumpscare people with the way Isaac then flung himself at the deputy, knocking them both into one of the tables.

Y/N grabbed Stiles and lifted him from his feet, pushing herself in front as Isaac knocked the shot away and crushed it, knocking out the deputy.

"Now would be great for Derek to show up", Stiles muttered as Isaac focused on her.

The itching need to... slay came back as Isaac lunged and she threw her body into his, knocking him onto his back. He brought a clawed hand up to swipe but she effectively blocked it and pinned it as she managed to soon manuever herself into pinning him by the throat with her knee.

He struggled under her until a loud growl echoed in the room, instantly knocking Isaac out of his rage. She watched him morph back, fearful and anxious, she released him and moved back over to Stiles, who grasped her hand.

"What the hell was that?" Stiles asked.

"I'm the alpha", Derek responded as Isaac moved to cower in a corner.

~~~

Noah Stilinski walked down the halls of the police station with D/N following him, the two men becoming fast friends and good work partners. The fire alarm blasting in the station as they came to the holding cells and found... Stiles and Y/N standing there, looking around.

The cell that held Isaac open and empty with one of the officers laying on the floor, bleeding and unconscious.

Stiles noticed them, tapping Y/N on the... Noah hoped his son tapped her back and not her butt.

"Uh, he did it", they both said, pointing to the unconscious man.

Noah and D/N looked at one another, obviously confused but also done with the shenanigans their children seem to getting into.

A/N: Sorry for lack of Slayer/Stiles scenes this episode, I PROMISE next episode will have some!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 725 32
FF INSPIRED BY TEEN WOLF SET AFTER 6B. (Can contain spoilers) Two months have passed since the defeat of the Anuk-ite and the retreat of the hunters...
310 16 7
-Β·β€’β€’β€’Β·- π‹π’π€πž 𝐚 𝐩𝐑𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐱 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 -Β·β€’β€’β€’Β·-
55.1K 1.4K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
1.1M 35.1K 84
Beacon Hills' community becomes laced with demons who are wanting something in particular and the only one who seems to know what they're doing is St...