beggin you. ft hobie brown.)

By luc1fersang3l

hey! you! hola. we are venom. well he is. im just his 'host' as he calls me. there was a... crash? venom got... More

intro
another intro! n&m
CapΓ­tulo Uno
CapΓ­tulo Dos
ΒΏLilith? Bonito nombre.

De vuelta al infierno.

3 0 0
By luc1fersang3l

"well... she broke ma out of jail. we're all fucked." i sighed.

"uhh. huh? how am I gonna be any help?" hobie asked me. I looked at him and shrugged.

"dont know." i turned around and walked out the door. hobie and the others following me.

"venom. get us to the top of the building" i told him. he covered me and started climbing the building. we were at the top in 2 seconds.

hobie right behind us.

"soooo... do you know where she is?" he asked me. I told the others to go home.

"nope. I'll know when i see her." venom gave me control back as I spoke. I put my knees to my chest and buryed my face in them.

i felt a hand on my back and I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw hobie sitting next to me. his arm around my shoulder.

"what?" i asked. "why?"

"what? why?"

"whyd you sit with me. I told you to go home." i put my face back in my knees and held back tears.

"thought you looked lonely. I'll go back when you do." he sighed. he moved closer to me and put my head on his shoulder. he wrapped his other arm around me.

i cried in his arms for 20 minutes. I don't know why I cried.

"wanna go?" he asked me.

"not yet. little bit longer." i whined. he nodded.

"we can stay here for as long as you like." he told me. it started raining. I hated the rain.

"ugh. can we go back to yours?" i asked him. he stood up and held a hand out for me to get up. he opened a portal and we walked in, coming out in his living room.

"how long you staying?" he asked. I shrugged.

"dont wanna go back to mine. don't wanna go back to HQ any time soon. can't go back to luci because he'll know somethings wrong." i sighed. "why can't I just move?" i asked myself.

"wanna live here for a while?" hobie asked me.

"really?" he nodded. "thank you. I'd love to live here." i smiled at him and sat on the couch.

"ill clean your room abit then make some food." he told me. I said a simple 'okay' and watched him go round the corner. I laid on the couch and quickly fell asleep.

"oi. oi! OI!" i woke up to hobies shouting. he was holding a cup of tea and a plate of food. "here."

"thanks hobes. your the best" i sat up and started eating. itt was the best food I have ever had. "jesus christ- how are you amazing at everything?!" i ask him as i finish my plate.

"damn. slow down. and im awesome." he joked. slowly smirking.

"what ya smirking at?" i asked him, confused as ever, he walked towards me.

"i said im awesome and you nodded. you think im the best." he sat next to me. putting his tea on the table infront of the couch and turning on the TV.

"oh shut up." i laughed. we watched a movie but i fell asleep halfway through it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hobies pov:

she fell asleep in the middle of the best movie ever. die hard 2. about 5 minutes after she fell asleep she moved, her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around her stomach, I smiled and put my arm around her.

"hobie..." she whispered in her sleep.

i looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "hm?" she didn't wake up. I tried waking her up but she still didn't. I picked her up and put her in her bed. "night lilith." i whispered as i put the covers over her. as I was about to leave she held my hand and pulled me back.

"no.. don't go. please" her hand squeezing mine as if I would be ripped away from. her any second. "please."she begged.

"fine. I'll stay." i knew she was still asleep but i felt bad leaving. I climbed into bed next to her. she put her head on my chest and i wrapped my arms around her.

i fell asleep pretty quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liliths dream:

"hobie... dont go." i begged. we were at an airport. he was moving to America. I wouldn't be able to see him for another 4 months.

"i have to. im sorry" he kissed my head and got on the plane. I broke down in tears. watching the plane take off, I could see hobie mouthing something through the window but i could figure out what.

'I love you lilith.'

i felt my phone buzz. I opened it and checked my messages.

'one message from.'hobie 🎸' '

i smiled and opened it.

'I love you, lilith. im sorry.'

'I love you too, bro.'

'no. I love you. LOVE.'

'what? like.. LOVE love?'

'yeah.'

'I love you too.'

i smiled. he promised to call me when the plane landed.

end of dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
liliths pov:

i woke up on top of hobie, who was already awake and scrolling on Instagram.

"mornin" he put his phone down. I tried to move but he stopped me. "just a little longer?"

i rolled my eyes and laid back down. "fine." i blushed a bit, remembering my dream, hobie noticed.

"what?" he asked me. I looked up at him and giggled. he raised one eyebrow.

"nothing. just my dream." i giggled more. I buried my face in his chest to hide my blush.

"tell me about it." i shook my head. "please? you kept saying 'don't go' and 'stay'. then you pulled me into bed with you and slept on top of me." he grinned. I hid my face more.

"fine.." i paused. trying to prepare myself. "you were leaving. you got on a plane and moved to America. but before the plane took off...." i took a deep breathe in and moved off him. shoving my face into my pillow and moving the blanket over my head. "you told me you loved me." i mumbled.

"huh? I can't here you." he moved the blanket off me and picked my head up to make me look at him. "speak louder"

i gulped. his thumb was running across my jawline. I blushed so hard. he like that and moved his thumb to go over my bottom lip.

"cmon. tell me" he begged. I sighed.

"you told me you loved me.." i said loud enough for him to hear. he turned pink. his thumb moving off my lip and his hands running down to my hips. he picked me up and out me back on top of him.

"what would you do if I told you that I do?" he asked me while moving his head to the side. I felt myself smile, against my will, and I put my hands on either side of his face and made him look at me.

"is be the happiest girl in every dimension. on every planet." i smiled at him. he put his hands back on my hips and made circles with his thumbs.

"you know I do, right?" i leaned in closer and buried my face in his neck.

"i know. I do too." he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"as you should." he laughed.

"i love you, hobie." i said into his neck.

"i love you too, dumbass."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.1K 21
I'm (YN). I'm a huntsmen in training. Everyone has their own reason for being in Beacon. Whether it be that you were born for greatness, Born to achi...
38K 932 32
For sixteen years, Lillian Stark lived in a world of wonder. She was the light of her family's life. Free from oppression. She felt like she could do...
730K 33.6K 25
Things happen for a reason, at least that's what Eddie Brock kept telling himself. And at some point, they even made it work. They were a team. The...
17.2K 435 5
WARNING: If you haven't watched Venom 2018, then this story won't make any sense. Turn back now! ...Oh, still here? OK then, don't say I didn't warn...