Amore | vkook

By evizsk

In which the mafia boss Jungkook went to Korea for his brother's wedding but ended up getting married to taeh... More

Aesthetics (1)
Aesthetics (2)
Playlist - I
Playlist - II
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
....
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

5

752 45 42
By evizsk

Third person's pov:

"Is everyone here?" Jungkook asked to Jimin who looked baffled at the sudden approach of the mafia.

Jimin roamed his eyes in the whole hall before locking them with the mafia again.

"Yeah, jin and namjoon hyung are with Mr. Kim whereas somi is talking with some people and Jennie is at the bar."

"The guests are late." jungkook's brows furrowed as he glanced at his Rolex.

'relax it is not a meeting, it is just a get together'

Jimin thought as he rolled his eyes in his head, before nodding his head in approval. He ran a hair through his hairs, as he grabbed a glass of champagne from the waiter who was passing by them to serve other guests.

"Want some?" Jimin tilted his glass in a questioning manner, as jungkook shook his head,

"Too bland for me." Jungkook muttered as watched jimin already sipping his drink after shrugging at his response.

"You really need to stop drinking drinks with a high concentration of alcohol, it is not good" Jimin muttered swallowing the whole glass in a sip.

"Says the one who took twenty five shots of tequila on his 18th birthday." Jimin looked at Jungkook amusingly who had his neutral expression.
It is weird how the mafia jokes with a straight face, if it wasn't  Jimin, someone would have already got a heart attack.

Jungkook doesn't joke. Never. And maybe this is the first time he is hearing Jungkook talking to him about something other than work or normal greetings.

What changed in one night?

He wanted to point out the sudden change but he didn't. What if the mafia stop talking casually after jimin will point it out?

The sudden silence in the crowd made both the males advert their gazes towards the entrance where an old man just has entered with a slightly taller young male beside him.

Jungkook watched his father come forward as he and somi went to greet the old man. Jungkook excused himself and stalked towards the centre where his father and the old man were busy talking whereas that young man bowed towards his parents.

Jungkook eyed the young man who was quite pale with a confident aura and slightly intimidating look. Jungkook wasn't intimidated but he got some powerful vibes from him.

He stood beside his father as he saw from the corner of the eye, jin and namjoon strolling towards them.

"He is Mr. Min-Hansuk Jungkook and this is his grandson, Min yoongi."

Jungkook bowed.

Everyone's eyes widened. Jungkook doesn't bow. He never bowed.

Everyone's curious eyes got stuck on them whereas everyone in the Kim family was flabbergasted, even Namjoon.

Namsuk looked at his son proudly who greets mr. Min,

"Good Evening, Mr. Min, I am Jeon Jungkook. it is our pleasure to have you here." Min suk chuckles wholeheartedly. As he patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"It is my pleasure to be here, Jungkook. You've grown quite a lot, last time I saw you you were whining for banana milk!" Namsuk and Min suk chuckles at this along with Namjoon who snorted whereas Jin wheezed out his wiper laugh.

Jungkook rubbed his nape as he looked around awkwardly. Before he can get more awkward yoongi saved him eventually,

"Hello Jungkook, I'm min yoongi. I've heard a lot about you." they shook hands as Jungkook nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"I hope it is not too gruesome." Jungkook smirked at yoongi who chuckled.

Everyone sat at the dining table as waiters started plating items. Yoongi left a seat empty between him and Mr. Min.

'Is someone else is gonna sit there?'

He quickly shook away his unnecessary thoughts as he slid out his phone, which chimed indicating a message from someone.

His brows furrowed deeply. It didn't took long for his gaze to be darkened as he quickly typed away something and looked diagonally towards Namjoon who was talking to jin a while ago. Namjoon grabbed his phone from the table towards himself, after glancing at the text he mumbled incoherently and looked at Jungkook with a clenched jaw.

He signalled jungkook who quickly strolled out of the dining area by excusing himself urgently for attending a call.

...

Jimin's pov:

The day can't get any better.

I was so foolish to think that for a moment only to find that mouth freshener standing beside our guest as Jungkook is introducing himself.

He can't see me. No way in hell. Yesterday my ears almost bled after hearing his non stop chatters.

"Don't you think Minnie? The man beside the old man is hot and intimidating."
I looked at him from head to toe, well he is not wearing something like yesterday. His outfit is a lot formal and his hair is slicked back, not falling on his forehead messily.

He kinda looks intimidating tho and hot al-

Whatttttttt. I screeched in my mind as I ignored the urge to curse out loud on myself like,
what the fuck bro. Are you still drunk.

"I'm kinda going to my room right now, okay? I'll be back in sometime." I stalked towards my room hurriedly.

Why am I hiding in my own house?

Well, I'm not hiding. I just came to take my dagger with me. Yeah, nothing else.

Walking towards my bed, bending down I opened my night stand's drawer, where layed my precious baby. My knife.

I twirled it around my fingers, gripping it after wards I kept it at the side of my waist.

I was just about to leave, when my phone chimed.

Humming a tune I slid my hands into my back picked and took out my phone only to read a message which made me smirk maniacally.

Finally after a whole month, I'm going to be satiated.

Afterall it was the message from Jungkook.

Jk : don't let anyone out, it is time for some show.

Whistelling to himself he strolled towards the dining room, where everyone was seated. He glanced around the table, not finding jungkook and Namjoon there, he smirked eerily as he sat beside Jennie who was talking with some guests.

He plated himself a chocolate pastry, as he ate silently sovouring the taste. He can feel a pair of eyes boring on the right side of his skull, but he is too happ, and he isn't going to glance back only to get his mood sour.

He knows who is boring holes at him and he is prentending to be oblivious of the stare.

He doesn't have to stare back to know it is min yoongi.

...

Third person's pov:

After calling the security to stay alert, Jungkook went into his room. He ran fast towards his wardrobe, and slid open the last drawer in the right side.

There were many guns placed in that drawer, without wasting much time, he grabbed his glock 43 (g43) and tucked it in his belt holster, which soon got hidden due to his coat. Peering at his Rolex, he ran a hand through his hands as he made his way towards the stairs.

Descending the stairs, he saw that the guests and his family is still eating, before giving jimin one look, who was actually waiting for the mafia to come down, he went away towards the main gate.

Everything is normal right now.

Why?

He doesn't know that.

He got a message from his hacker yugyeom, who is in rome right now, that his Messengers told him that maybe his uncle is coming to the party.

He doesn't go along well with his uncle. Nobody does. He is not a person whom you wanna talk to.

His uncle, Jeon Junghyun is a drug dealer, who runs prostitute clubs, and does human trafficking. Jungkook is also a mafia but that doesn't mean he harms innocents, children or women. He never did and never will do.

A gunshot was heard from inside, and his heart stopped beating for a second.

He sprinted inside the hall with an insane speed. Before thinking much he grabbed his glock and pulled it out of his holster in a second, sticking to the wall he peeked into the dining hall only to find a chaotic mess.

He can't breathe.

He watched, his heart in his throat and for the first time of the day he clenched his jaw so hard that his jaw hurt.

Even if there is plenty of oxygen, he cannot breathe.

But he ignores that burning of heart, and without thinking for once in his lifetime he fired.

Three shots.

He leaned back on the wall with his eyes closed as he tried to calm down his racing heart, and tried to forget about his clammy hands.

How can he be so careless.

This has never happened before.

This is the reason he doesn't want to live in Korea.

Because his enemies are like God,

Omnipotent.

Present everywhere and they follow him everywhere.

They are present every where. And they are searching for a single clue about his daily life, and when they get to know about it this is what happens.

His father at a gun point, jimin soaked in blood and his mother sobbing.

He didn't wasted more time as he entered the dining hall,

He doesn't know what to say. But he surely know what to do now.

His previously scared face morphed into deadly look. Without removing his eyes from the dead bodies of the three men - who was shot straight in the head, he muttered something inaudible for everyone,

"Ora vedrai la mia ira."

[Now, you will see my wrath.]

He went towards his father who was drinking some water, which was given my min suk - who was pretty shaken himself, as he gently asked,

"A-are you hurt, Mr. Kim?" Mr. Kim passed him a tight lipped smile as he shook his head in a no but the shaking of his hands said otherwise.

"Call the doctor, Namjoon hyung. I will come in an hour or two." Namjoon called the doctor as everyone left the dining hall. Jungkook went back to his room to grab some magazines for his gun. And in minutes he had already slipped out of the mansion by the backdoor, without anyone noticing.

-

"What happened here?grandpa, yoongi?" A black haired male with a chiseled face entered the hall while his hand was still clutching to the bouquet of daisies.

His face morphed into confusion as bent down to his knees in front of min suk, looking for any sign of hurt.

Yoongi explained everything to Taehyung who sighed in relief that every one is okay now.

Everyone looked at the beautiful male in curiosity. Nam suk who had his eyes closed a moment ago, opened them to see a man who was wearing a white button up shirt, along with black jeans and black loafers with a black coat on top of his shirt.

Two thin chains were adored on his neck, which were tangled with each other. His hairs were looking quite fluffy which were parted from a side, and covering half of his forehead.

'Jungkook will definitely like his dressing sense'

This mere thought made his lips turn up in a weak smile.

"Nam suk, here is my second grand son, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung bowed towards namsuk and then everyone, smiling gently. Somi's eyes watered, she knows what her husband's doing. And she can't be more happy.

Namjoon and jin were also smiling a little, well because everyone was still shaken away due to the sudden incident.

Jimin was sleeping. His arm is resting on the armrest. He is fast in fighting with his dagger but he forgot to take a gun with him as well, which resulted in a bullet slightly piercing his arm in the side. He is lucky that he dodged the bullet, but still It grazed a lot on his arm.

Hence, the doctor has given him sleeping pills to cope up with pain. He surely does go beserk when he is in a little pain.

Yoongi who was sitting beside min suk patted the sofa beside him indicating Taehyung to sit there.

After settling down, taehyung's phone vibrated and to not to appear rude, he quickly turned on silent mode but before he can put his phone back in his pocket, the notification made him halt.

"Grandpa, JH interprises caught a fire, some minutes ago!" Taehyung with a surprised face.

A chuckle was heard my minsuk who was clearly astonished by the fact.
"Namsuk call your Jungkook home, otherwise in anger he will burn down everything he is preparing to take over."

"Namjoon, call Jungkook." Namjoon who was checking for more updates about the company caught in a fire, whipped his head towards his father.

"Oh fuck!" Namjoon said and quickly dialled Jungkook. Reality dawned upon Namjoon, how can he forget that Jungkook loves his family more than anything in the world. And when junghyun tries to hurt his family, he will destroy every trace of him from this world.

Jungkook is not picking up his phone. If he didn't stop Jungkook now, he will kill Junghyun himself and they can't risk this.

"Appa he is not picking up!" Namjoon said with a sigh, and shaking his head with a hint of smile, Namsuk took out his own phone.

'this kid!'

"Jungkook, this is enough. Come back we are waiting," Yoongi looked at everyone dumbly. Well it is not his fault that he is a singer and these things are new to him. He finds himself comfortable enough in his studio, then here between gangsters and ceo's.

Shaking his head he trailed his eyes around the hall, which soon landed on the sleeping male who looked cute.
But previous events flashed in front of his eyes, as he shivered.

Flashback

He was eating his favorite pasta, when suddenly everyone went silent. He looked up only to find a man - who was previously serving him food, pointed his gun's nozzle at Jimin's head who ate the last spoon of cake humming to himself. After wiping his mouth with the napkin, he stilled when the guy nuzzed the gun more into his head.

Yoongi froze and everyone was too silent and it didn't helped him a bit.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" jimin was the first and the last person who broke the silence. And before anyone could comprehend what happened, jimin side kicked the man's leg - who grunted, while sitting on the chair. And before the man could compose himself Jimin was quick to grab his dagger and struck it by force, directly in the man's heart.

Blood leaked out of the man's body as waterfall, whereas two more men emerged from the gate of the dining hall.

A loud gasp was heard by min suk along with a hushed oh my god as he sighed heavily.

'it was a bad decision to bring yoongi with me, when I very well knew the risk.'

Namjoon and Jimin was done with the  two men in minutes and before any one could comprehend, a gun shot was heard and suddenly Jimin groaned loudly, and when namjoon could check on jimin, the waitress who was busy in whimpering seconds ago, pulled the trigger towards Mr. Kim.

She was about to shot Mr. Kim when three rounds of bullets fired again and the waitress and two other strangers were shot straight in the middle of the forehead. Their body went limp in seconds as yoongi quickly grabbed jimin who was on the verge of stumbling forward.

"Oh my god it is bleeding." yoongi whispered shakily where jimin groaned before muttering,

"It is blood not nuclear waste, chill out for fucks sake. Don't tell me you haven't seen anyone bleeding before!"

Present

Yoongi is amazed would be an understatement. The way Jimin skillfully killed people an hour ago was grossly hot.

And yoongi is fascinated.

A/N : I don't know how did I wrote all of this. I'm too bad at writing action. So pls cope up with me😭 I will try to improve my writing more. And well english is not my first language so if y'all find any errors, feel free to tell me to correct them🥹😅.

I was busy so I didn't wrote much but I've gotten some holidays in upcoming week so I will try to write and publish new chapters soon.

Thank you for reading.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.3K 45
kim taehyung wants a prefect life partner but he is married to immature boy named jeon jungkook after married Kim jungkook🐰
275K 10.6K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
547K 19.4K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
369K 17.4K 50
A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hoseok and jimin ,the medical students from...