Why Did We Meet?!

By VictoriaMasonga

An Omega, with a bad attitude,who doesn't take shit from anyone and despises alphas like nobody's business, t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

347 7 12
By VictoriaMasonga

      Guys I'm back!!!!🤗🤗🤗 I'm so sorry that I took forever to release another chapter,I know it has been like a year or something and I'm really sorry for that. I was just stuck in a situation where I wasn't able to use my phone, yeah for that long😅 but now I'm ready to finish this story so please hang in there yeah?

                           Naruto's pov

I look at the mansion we are supposed to go in,in awe. When Sasuke surprisingly said he wanted to take me out I definitely didn't think the place he was taking me out to, to be..... here"Mr Uchiha, this way please"a man in glasses says and we start to follow him. I start to look around with every step we take, the place is amazing.... and huge. After reaching a certain place the man with the glasses knocks on the door"Sir Mr Uchiha is here""come inside"the man opens the door and moves aside giving us space to pass through.

The room is so different from the rest of the mansion,it is literally the traditional Japanese room,with the tatami flooring. I see a man with red hair, seated on the tatami mats while gulping down his drink and placing the small glass cup on the very small table,I'm guessing it's alcohol. I've seen this man before, what was his name again...

"Sasuke, welcome.... and I see you brought a guest"the red haired man says"yes,I have, I hope there's no problem"Sasuke says while going towards the tatami mats".....of course not" Sasuke sits down  and he quickly grabs an empty glass"let me pour it"Garaa says while pouring the alcohol in the glass "can you provide something to wear for him"Sasuke says after gulping down his drink,Garaa lifts his eyes and looks at me,I turn my eyes away from him when he just stares at me without saying anything"of course"

He presses a certain white button on his table and the man who escorted us to this room shows up"yes sir""take this..... young man and give him something to wear""alright sir,please come with me"the man says and I turn to Sasuke,why does he want me to change,is there something wrong with my cloths?"go with him "Sasuke says and I stand up from the mat and start following the man "so how much did you find?"I hear Sasuke ask"much enough""show me-"the door closes from behind me"this way please"the man says and I continue following him. We reach a certain room and he lets me inside,he calls two of the maids to go and pick something for me to wear minutes later they bring the thing I'm supposed to wear.

"W-wait I'm supposed to wear this"I question while looking at the guy"just do it and get it over with""oh really you are talking like you can even dare to put this on""help him put this on please"he says while talking to the maids"w-wait I'll put it by myself""this way please""I said I'll put it by myself-"they pull me towards this spacious bathroom and minutes later they manage to make me wear the cloth,I feel too naked the shirt is long sleeved but it's covering only my nipples and it's diamond shaped around my stomach area it's exposing my bellybutton. The trouser it's loose.... very loose it's only covering my behind and the front but the sides starting from top to bottom is open.... literally but it's tight around the ankles,I can't walk in this.

"You are done right? Let's go""w-wait isn't there something else?"the man stares at me and says the most dreadful thing"No"shit"let's go"we reach the place I was once before,the man knocks and they let me in..... the moment I stepped in that room I became uncomfortable with his gaze,I got used to Sasuke's maybe just a little....he's a pervert but him, the Garaa guy....I don't want to be near him"what took you so long"Sasuke asks while stretching his hand towards me I take it and I sit beside him"I didn't want to wear this,I feel uncomfortable""just bear with it"I see garaa gulping down his drink while still staring at me I turn my face away from him and I feel Sasuke wrap his arm around my waist. "Do you mind if I show my other guest here around the house?"garaa asks"why?""should there be a reason?"I clench both of my hands"mmmh? I guess not, Naruto.....go with him"I look at Sasuke protesting to go with him but he just smirks at me and pretends like he doesn't see me.

"Let's go"garaa says after stretching his hand towards me, hesitantly I give it to him and he pulls me up from where I was sitting"listen garaa if you do anything stupid.... you're gonna pay the price""got it"then we leave,we start walking around the house and in those moments we meet a lot of scary men in black.....makes me wonder what he does. We reach a certain room and we go inside, it's like a training ground or something "what do you think makes an alpha more dominant?"he speaks for the first time since we left Sasuke"sorry?""I don't like repeating myself"he says"ummh I-""pheromones-its because no omega can reject them,they always submit to them-come"he suddenly wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer towards him,I look down the stairs and I see different men training, fighting, others arm wrestling"what would happen if your heat was triggered and you were thrown in front of all those alphas?"he whispers in my ear giving me a chill down my spine.

"W-what are you trying to say?"I need to get out of here"you know what I mean,I wonder if the smell of blood would be involved.....of course it could,alphas trying to get a taste of an omega,so inpatient-""let go of me""mmmh why? We have just started talking"before I could answer back a strong smell of pheromones hits me and I quickly cover my nose"mmmh how long are you going to protect yourself from me?"I glare at him and somehow manage to get away from him and get out of the room,I breathe heavily while getting further away from the room"what is wrong with that guy? "As I'm trying to walk away the scent suddenly gets stronger and I stand still unable to go on....my legs are shaking I'm feeling hot I can't get away from him"you thought you could run away from me?"he grabs my arm and pins me against the wall
"I wondered why he was keeping you by his side for so long.....they don't last this long, what's so special about you it's true you have a pretty face but that's it""ugh let me go!""mmmh maybe this is why..... your face and your words are contradicting,it makes me think that you are sexy when faced with pheromones"I said let me go or you will regret it!!!""should I even though I  know that you're already wet down there?"he suddenly grabs both of my butt cheeks and spreads them apart"aah"I put both of my hands against his chest trying to push him away,I can feel it oozing out of me"s-stop it"he stares at me then suddenly starts kissing me forcefully.....then weirdly he becomes gentle I bite his lower lip then he quickly breaks the kiss"you are really not obedient are you I guess I have to teach you what real good manners-""I guess you broke your promise"we both hear a familiar voice and turn towards it.

"I didn't promise anything""ooooh really but you have done something stupid right, how am I supposed to use someone filled with another alpha's pheromones?""I just wanted a taste I wondered what made him special apart from everyone else you have had in your bed..... now I get why"he says while letting me go, Sasuke pulls me to his side and releases pheromones covering garaa's with his"ugh haaa haa ngh aah"I breathe heavily as they are too much to take in,I feel like my heat is gonna be triggered"s-stop it"I try to speak only to drop against Sasuke's chest"my inhibitors.....in the...c-car"I weakly say"since you have done something I was expecting you not to do I guess I don't have to return the favor right?"he says while waving a memory card in front of Garaa"haaa Sasuke you knew that I would do something"

"Of course I didn't..... anyways will take our leave"Sasuke carries me in his arms then heads outside,he place me in the car and I quickly grab my back and search for my suppressants. After calming down the car drives off from the compound"you okay?"the audacity of this guy"you used me"I say while looking down on my lap"what are you-""you let me follow him knowing damn well that he was going to do something to me"I say while glaring at him,he says silent then turns to the other side"Never do it again"

We reach the Uchiha mansion  and I quickly get out of the car"Naruto, Naruto!"I hear Sasuke call me but I ignore him,he doesn't know how uncomfortable it is to have an alpha treat you like some sex slave.....it's sickening and to think he used me just so he could get whatever he wanted to get from Garaa.

I reach Sasuke's room currently the place we are using while we are here"hey Naruto!"Sasuke suddenly shouts after bursting inside his own room"what the hell are you seriously mad because of that? Come on I only did it so that we should be able to leave this place without any problems and besides I knew that nothing would happen to you and even if it did I'll would be there to help you""what?! So you're trying to say that you did it for us really? Well guess what you asshole you don't know what that fucker said to me! You don't how I felt while he released his pheromones around me you just don't know Sasuke!!"

I shout losing my composure,I mean who would blame me? I'm pissed and this fucker is saying he did it all for us yeah right"......haaaa you know what I'm an idiot, what the hell was I expecting from you? That maybe you would also treat me like a human....or maybe you would take my feelings into consideration? Fuck!, I'm so done with this "I say while going towards the door ready to get out of the room"hey Naruto-"he calls for me and I ignore him.....again

Sasuke's mom holds my arm while going towards the dinning room,she found me earlier today after that fight with Sasuke, she noticed I was kinda down and she couldn't stop asking if I had an argument with Sasuke,of course I told her yes but not the reason. She went on apologiesing to me saying how much her son is a handful and I should give him a chance.....I mean we are not dating for me to give him a chance or anything but I guess I'll just leave it to that"that's enough Sasuke I don't want to hear anymore of this nonsense!!"we both stop at the dinning room's entrance after hearing fugaku's voice

"Well you just have to,that bitch is a junkie, she's a drug addict and you honestly want your own son to marry a drug addict, seriously?""enough with this,you don't even have the evidence to prove these allegations""well I do"Sasuke says while showing fugaku the memory card probably he got from Garaa"just see this and it will prove that I'm right"fugaku glares at Sasuke,looks at the mc then back at Sasuke"I don't need to see that""what?!"Sasuke shouts"even if whatever you're saying is true I would rather find the evidence myself""are you fucking serious right now!!"Sasuke shouts but fugaku just stares at him"......you are impossible to deal with..... I'll release it to the press""don't you dare-""you don't wanna see it right, maybe if everyone starts talking about it you won't be able to ignore it"

"Sasuke you ungrateful child I'm warning you don't you dare, I'll look into the matter and if it's true will put the marriage on hold just for a moment -""fuck this,I want to leave this house and you should promise not to touch Naruto too"I flinch after hearing my name present in their conversation"what?"fugaku questions"if you promise to do that then I'll also not release the things I found out about her""you little -"fugaku glares at him then let's out a sigh "...  Fine do whatever you want"fugaku glares at me while leaving the dinning room and I quickly look down "let's go"Sasuke says after grabbing my arm"ummh wait s-sasuke-?""s-sasuke- wait-"Sasuke's mom tries to speak to him but he quickly pulls out of there and heads outside.
"Sasuke wait your mom-""what?"he looks at me probably warning me not to say anything"we are leaving"he starts the car and we finally leave the Uchiha compound.

Thanks for reading guys🤗

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.7K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
134K 4.3K 28
"I believe we are better of loving someone who is just like us." Uzumaki Naruto said before adding with a smile; "Alpha and omega have special bond t...
53K 1.9K 11
due to personal reasons, i will be discontinuing this story. maybe one day, i'll return to this work and complete it. if you wish to continue this...
295K 7.7K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...