✓ Glacier Falls [Doomsday Far...

By ruwen05026

Author: boiled pot cabbage Copywriter: The ice age has returned, and mankind has no choice but to face natura... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
End

50

136 3 0
By ruwen05026

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 50

Word count: 7207 Bookmark

A+A-

Every day, when they work, not only the overseers look at them, but also the people who are not alive in the village will look at them from a distance, and then go back to talk about them.

Dong Yi also went to see it nearby, but her purpose was different from others, she wanted to see if there was a Tang tree here.

For several days in a row, observing in different places, I did not see Tang Shu, but I saw a person I knew among the inmates three days later.

I used to be in a bomb shelter with them, and I lived next to them for a while, but later I heard that I went in because of drinking and making trouble.

Tang Qing accompanied Dong Yi to the bomb shelter management office to inquire, and the result was that Tang Shu was not transferred here and was still serving his sentence in the bomb shelter.

Dong Yi asked Tang Qing to help take the child, and she went to visit the person herself, wanting to ask him if he knew how Tang Shu was doing.

Although it was strange that someone would come to visit the prison, since she proposed it, the management center finally gave her a chance to visit the prison, and the time of the visit was after the end of her work.

Yao Sheng was still wondering how someone he didn't know could come to visit his prison.

When someone came in, he remembered that this was not the family that lived next to him, and there were two children in her family, so why did she come to visit his prison?

"Brother Yao, did you see Tang Shu in the bomb shelter, how is he now?"

Tang Shu he really met, because they were also transferred from other places, so they all lived together and worked together, this time he still wondered, why did everyone around him come, and Tang Shu was left alone.

Now I can reminisce, it is estimated that it is because Tang Shu's family is around here, and he was specially eliminated.

"It's okay, just mining, it's a little hard and tired, it's similar to the original bomb shelter, it's almost the difference in eating recently."

They are mining coal, and although people worry every day about whether there will be an accident or something, so far, there has not been a single accident.

After thinking about it, Yao Sheng added: "Our management is quite strict, and it is quite formal, except for work, there is no need to worry about anything else, no one bullies people."

In some prisons, there may be cases where the elderly bully newcomers, or ruthlessly bully the weak, but now everyone lives in bomb shelters, and this situation is completely contained.

Because there are so many people living there, their work is two shifts, and the people who supervise them work three shifts, which is more energetic than they are, and they supervise seamlessly 24 hours a day.

The intense work makes them go back to their place every day and don't want to move, let alone do other things.

For those who make mistakes in prison, there is no need for other punishments, continue to increase the sentence, continue to work, anyway, if you work more, you will have a job for a lifetime.

But that's all he knew, he didn't know how Tang Shu was doing recently, after coming here, they lived here and never went back.

After all, six hours back and forth, if they go back from time to time, their time will be wasted on the road.

Although he only got a few words of information, it was better than not knowing anything, and Dong Yi was much relieved to get the news that Tang Shu was now in the bomb shelter.

"Thank you, Brother Yao, this is our own pickled yellow cabbage at home, you can eat it when you bring it back to eat."

There are not many yellow vegetables, it is a small lunch box, and in the past, this lunch box was more expensive than yellow vegetables.

Yao Sheng swallowed his saliva, they all ate rice here, sometimes it was clear soup noodles or something, he hadn't eaten a flavorful dish for a long time.

Worried that Dong Yi would regret it, Yao Sheng quickly pulled the lunch box into his arms and said, "Don't worry, big sister, I will definitely help you take care of Old Tang after I go back and don't let others bully him." Dong

Yi nodded, disappointed to leave, they were sent here by Tang Shu, it can be regarded as a good life, Tang Shu is still in prison, and it is difficult to eat.

Besides, Yao Sheng held the lunch box back to his place of residence, although the lunch box was buttoned very tightly, but in the noses of people who eat white rice every day, they can still smell the strong smell of yellow vegetables.

"What smells like this?"

"It's yellow cabbage, right?"

"Where does the yellow cabbage smell come from?"

Following the smell, the gaze of people who did not sleep shifted to Yao Sheng's body, including people who slept lightly, who were also woken up and looked at Yao Sheng.

"Who sent it to you?" The person who lived in Yao Sheng's upper bunk trotted all the way over, his eyes staring directly at the lunch box, and he knew that someone had come to visit Yao Sheng just now.

I just didn't expect that the people who came to visit Yao Sheng lived so richly, and they could still send Yao Sheng vegetables to eat, and they already knew that he had a good relationship with Yao Sheng.

"So much, if you don't eat it quickly, it will be bad..." Subtext, we can help you eat, absolutely not let it break.

Yao Sheng is not stupid, this may be the only time he got food from Dong Yi, he will not go back in the future, there is no information about Tang Shu, Dong Yi will not come to him again to ask Tang Shu about it.

Of course, he can't eat it all at once, and he is reluctant to give it to others, how good it is to eat slowly, whether it is with rice or noodles with clear soup, it is delicious.

Carefully put the yellow cabbage under the pillow and pressed, and was not at ease, found the prison guard, asked him to help keep it, and then he would take it after tomorrow's meal, and then he was relieved.

In fact, next door to them, ordinary workers recruited from bomb shelters live, and they do not work here at night, because the power supply equipment has not been completely built, and large-scale power supply cannot be achieved at night.

In this way, these workers do not go to sleep immediately after dark, and usually chat for an hour or two of gossip.

And the most common topic they talk about is what their co-workers ate today.

Do not doubt that the workers they are talking about here are not bomb shelter workers who live in temporary shelters like them, but nearby villagers.

Because of their special nature, prisoners work separately from other people, and they also eat in one place alone when eating.

And the ordinary workers recruited from the bomb shelter and nearby are working together and eating together, so the inmates do not know what the nearby villagers usually eat, but these people can see it every day.

The villagers in the vicinity ate on the construction site for the first time, only to know that only rice, although the tube is full, but just rice, they can't eat it.

There is nothing uncomfortable with the people in the bomb shelter next to them, everyone doesn't eat like this, and their previous construction site was also such a meal.

The next day, the villagers learned to be smart and brought their own vegetables, or their families delivered them, usually when the family was fast to order, they picked them up themselves.

So the people in the bomb shelter can see their workers eating in different patterns every day, one dish is the most basic, and some have two dishes, meat and vegetarian matching, hot and cold matching.

After observing for a while, they can also find that although they can eat food, the village is still different from the middle of the village.

Through chatting they know that the best food they see is usually the villagers of Yuncun, in their lunch boxes, there are eggs every day, and sometimes you can see eating fish, and even desserts after meals, fresh fruits and so on After

mixing with the workers, some people can still rub the dishes to eat, and even some will come, and a worker has begun to call brothers and brothers, rubbing the food is not counted, but also ordering, is the other party took the initiative to bring it up.

Say that I don't know what to eat tomorrow, let him help think about it, isn't this an order.

"Hey, in fact, my family also has a house in the countryside, I just don't want to go back, I'm worried that no one will care in the countryside, now it seems ... Is it more delicious to go back to the countryside?

"I heard that these things are grown by themselves at home, in fact, we can also grow them, that is, we live in a bomb shelter, fart is bigger, you can turn over and touch smelly feet, you can't grow it at all, as long as there is a place, we can also eat food."

A group of people sighed here, and many people's minds have begun to liven up.

Before the bomb shelter advertised "going up the mountain to the countryside" every day, and even mobilized one by one, they were not moved, why, it was not that they were worried that they would not be able to eat when they went back.

The propagandists talked about the sky again, they did not see the real situation, who dared to go back to the village in a desperate bet, in case there was no food to eat, and the daily supply on the side of the bomb shelter was cut off, it was not waiting for death.

Besides, it was really good to go back to the village, they didn't believe that it would be their turn, how could there be so many good things.

Now take a look at the field... How good is life in this village? Even if it is a poor family in the village, it is still no problem to eat Chinese cabbage, which is better than eating large white rice.

The propagandists can't say anything about the people who can't move, and they already have secret thoughts, and when they go back, they will change their work points and return to the village.

The next day, it was time to eat again, and the workers sat down affectionatelyTogether, everyone eats together, and this time is the best time for them to eat.

Because most people do not want to come to this place to work, the number of ordinary workers recruited in the bomb shelter is limited, and there are not even as many villagers, and most of the villagers are willing to share their dishes with them when eating, and they can also eat.

Some people even think that this project has not been completed, and they can eat vegetables every day.

The inmates ate noodles with clear soup today, which is really clear soup and watery, and even the oil flowers cannot be seen, maybe a little salt is put in, and there is still a little taste.

Yao Sheng asked for his own yellow cabbage from the prison guards, poured a small half into a bowl, and then returned the remaining yellow vegetables to the prison guards for safekeeping.

The ordinary clear soup noodles were transformed into yellow vegetable noodles, and they received countless envious eyes along the way.

Today, Yao Sheng not only ate this bowl of rice cleanly, but also went to beat the bowl of rice, the last bowl he ate was more economical, and left half of the yellow vegetables, just waiting for the second bowl.

Bai Rui took leave after today's work, he has important things tomorrow, he picked up Bai Cong's daughter-in-law to check it before, and said that there was no problem, and the due date was at the end of July.

Now seeing that the end of July is coming, his mother urges him every day to take Bai Cong and his wife to live.

Although they have underfloor heating there, there is no problem with the house now, there is also a symbiosis of fish and vegetables, and they can eat, but they have no doctor.

It turned out that there was one, but later when he was old, the village never found a replacement, and the above was not sent down, and the old man has been sticking to his post.

Wearing reading glasses every day, it was difficult to look at medicines, and after the disaster struck, my body and bones were worse day by day, and the village was out of medicine, so it closed.

Their Chinese medicine and Western medicine, Chinese medicine and Western medicine are still complete, they can't go to the bomb shelter to give birth, so they can only retreat to the second place and come to them.

They also thought about whether it would be better to take Zhang Jingjing to the bomb shelter to give birth, but Bai Rui went to the bomb shelter for a circle, and after asking again, he directly denied this idea.

Let's not talk about how bad the place where the bomb shelter lives is for pregnant women, even if these are endured, they may not be able to row up to the operating room.

There are so many people in the bomb shelter, many go to see a doctor every day, and medical resources are also tight, at least there are more per capita medical resources in their village.

"Having a baby? Is there an operating room in your village? "It's not that I look down on Yuncun, but the rural health center really doesn't have the conditions for operating rooms.

"No, but it's about to give birth, you can't stop giving birth because you don't have an operating room." Bai Rui was also helpless.

"We have a temporary operating room on the construction site, and the medical staff also have it, but the medical expenses will have to be paid by yourself, and the price may not be low."

Staffing medical staff on construction sites outside is also a concern for accidents on the construction site, but so far, it has not been used much.

This is really sleepy to come to the pillow, exactly, "The price is fine, as long as the person is okay."

Chapter 60: Pregnancy Test and Mining Disaster Bai Rui went home with this good news, and was immediately praised by

Bai's father and mother in turn, since he grew up, he had rarely heard such explicit praise from his parents.

But their house is not big, the first floor and the roof grow food, only the second floor is a place to live, three bedrooms and one living room, grandparents live in one, his parents live in one, he lives in one.

In order to take Bai Cong and his wife over, they have to send their grandparents to live with them for a period of time, so that Bai Cong and his wife will be taken care of by his parents, and his grandparents will also have Bai Cong's parents take care of them.

After Zhang Jingjing came over, the first thing he did was to wander around the village, and the cultural center that the villagers frequented also went to visit.

The road in their village is not shoveled with snow, the first floor is still buried in the snow, some people want to shovel, and they will be scolded by others, saying that if he shoveled, it is not a big pit, and whoever accidentally falls into it, he will pay for it.

If you want to let everyone shovel together, there will always be people who don't want to, who want to sit back and enjoy the success, and finally simply put it together and don't shovel together.

In this way, there is always snow outside, Zhang Jingjing is worried that she will fall, dare not go out, and exercise can only be at home, so big place, she has long been tired of shaking.

She listened to Father Lin's words, insisted on exercising at home every day, if you want to have a smooth birth, exercise is also an essential step, if you don't exercise all the time, the fetus is easy to be too large, and finally have to have a cesarean section.

During the prenatal examination of her baby, Dr. Lin's family said that the chance of vaginal birth is very large, at such a time, can be born smoothly or as far as possible, caesarean section or something, the difficulty of surgery is not small, and the requirements for the environment are also harsh.

"The hospital on the construction site can do B-ultrasound, and it will be safer to do B-ultrasound in a while." The closer to the due date, the more nervous Bai Cong became.

The first time he faced this kind of thing, he also took notes, all of which were precautions about pregnant women from doctors and his mother.

When it's okay, review it, the more in-depth he goes, the more afraid he is, and sometimes he dreams that Zhang Jingjing did not come down the operating table, he feels that Zhang Jingjing did not have prenatal depression, he is about to have prenatal depression.

Sometimes Zhang Jingjing would laugh at him, saying that every time the examination was not to calm her heart, but to comfort his heart.

On the first day, I went for ultrasound, and the doctor said that the child's development was normal, the fetal position was also correct, and it was completely possible to have a smooth birth.

It was a good decision for them to insist on exercising before, but the amount of exercise should not be too large, especially recently.

Previous chapterNext chapter

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Desktop bookshelves

All novels are uploaded by netizens, if there is infringement, please contact us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1K 141
Author: Snail Player Category: Urban Fiction [No CP, non-strong women, cannon fodder female growth] Jiang Ning, a disciple of the outer gate of Shenn...
31.4K 599 140
Author: Yongjie copper core Category: Other novels Link; https://m.xklxsw.com/book/379704/ When he first arrived in the other world, he was punished...
12 0 1
The year is 3024. Gen alpha never ended. Gen beta are few. Gen beta are the outlaws of this timeline. I am a Gen beta. Gen alpha found a way to be im...
23.7K 477 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...