As We Fell

By EsmeraldaRodrigue865

A deep romantic poetry book for people to feel love and emotion through reading my book "As We Fell" a short... More

As I Fell
Eternity
Poisoned Love
Flower Fields
Materialistic
π‘Ίπ’†π’π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’π’•π’Š

The Ticking Clock

36 2 0
By EsmeraldaRodrigue865

As I stand in the ball, my eyes lay upon you, I start to admire you like a white sheep in a pit full of black sheep's, you shine and outstand like no other I grew some bravery and asked if you wanted to dance, we danced and danced as if we were inside a trinket box, my love and heart were filled with enjoyment, as time passes by we get to know each other for one last time since our time together would be limited how I wish I would've met you sooner than later, my heart filled with enjoyment and happiness is now filled with a dark void and a hole waiting for only your love to fill it in, as I watch you leave I realize we've met at the wrong time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.4K 48
Dalaric "Ricky" Mikael was known for two things; being the country's best assassin and being a silent brute. His demons enveloped him in darkness and...
3.8M 301K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.5M 43.7K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
1.7M 153K 49
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...