I Made the Overbearing CEO A...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Lu Xi transmigrated into a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the male lead, and her fate wa... More

Full Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 Extra 1
Chapter 52 Extra 2
Chapter 53 Extra Three (One Update)
Chapter 54 Extra Four (Second Update)
Chapter 55 Extra Five (One Update)
Chapter 56 Extra (Second Update)

Chapter 6

1K 26 2
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

The fragrance of jasmine suddenly surged.

Like an instinct engraved in DNA.

The tip of the teeth seemed to pierce the skin, but Lu Xi's brain was already in chaos. She was initially hesitant to touch Wen Qingmo too much, only placing her hands on the back of the sofa. But as the temporary marking progressed, the alpha's dominant and plundering nature took over. Lu Xi's hand unknowingly reached out and tightly embraced Wen Qingmo's chest.

The first bite on the back of the neck naturally caused pain. Wen Qingmo clenched his teeth, his eyelashes trembling, casting fine shadows on his face.

The alpha pheromones filled the air, strong yet gentle. The scent of flowers entered their nostrils. Gradually, the pain dissipated, replaced by a comforting sensation, as if soaking in hot water. Wen Qingmo's fingertips trembled uncontrollably, and a layer of mist covered his pupils.

Wen Qingmo clenched his fists again, embedding his fingertips into his palms. He had to rely on the slight pain to stay alert, to maintain his sanity, and not completely indulge himself.

Lu Xi's pheromones continued to rise.

In the temporary marking, the experiences of the alpha and omega were naturally different. The alpha was the giver, while the omega was the receiver. Under the influence of pheromones, the omega was more prone to becoming absent-minded and dominated.

As an alpha, Lu Xi's consciousness was naturally much clearer than Wen Qingmo's. But it was only "relatively speaking."

Lu Xi discovered that there was a part of her that was restless. In her previous life, she was just an ordinary girl who enjoyed watching dramas and anime. Occasionally, when she saw a cool character, she would comment below, "I'm into phantom limbs," "Wifey, come here," "Daddy, prprprpr."

Unexpectedly, after her death, she truly possessed an un-phantom phantom limb.

Lu Xi was still a little unaccustomed to it.

Although she knew that no one could see here, she still withdrew one hand in a vague manner, awkwardly fiddling with her skirt, intentionally creating some wrinkles.

No wonder all she saw in the original owner's wardrobe were skirts, long ones, short ones, even dresses. There were rarely any pants, only heavy half-skirts that felt warm to the touch.

The temporary marking is almost complete at this point.

The knocking on the door was like a thunderbolt to the two of them. Lu Xi instantly jumped a meter away, turned her back, and kept adjusting her skirt, afraid that something unusual could be seen. Wen Qingmo also struggled to regain his composure and looked towards the door, asking, "What's the matter?"

Wen Qingmo pinched his forehead, feeling extremely frustrated, and his tone became somewhat harsh, "How urgent can it be?"

Wen Qingmo took a deep breath, leaned back, and rested his wrist on his eyes.

At this moment, Lu Xi and her little Lu Xi finally calmed down. She approached Wen Qingmo and tentatively asked, "Since you have urgent matters, should I leave first?"

There was still some fatigue and weakness on Wen Qingmo's face. His thin lips slightly parted as he exhaled lightly. His legs, wrapped in trousers, were long and straight, casually stretched forward, every detail indicating his current weakness. Although Lu Xi couldn't see his expression as he covered his eyes with his hand, she still glanced at him briefly before quickly lowering her gaze.

It was just this post-event feeling that made her somewhat embarrassed to look directly at him.

"Don't go out yet, Chen Zhao doesn't know," as if hearing Lu Xi's thoughts, Wen Qingmo suddenly spoke up, "Open the window."

Lu Xi opened the drawer again and found a bottle of spray inside. She took it out and asked, "How much should I spray?"

Alpha and Omega no longer release pheromones after temporary marking, but there are still residual pheromones in the air. This spray was invented to mask the scent of pheromones.

"That's enough, stop. Keep the window open for a while to let the smell dissipate."

Wen Qingmo stood up and looked at the shirt on the sofa, then glanced at Lu Xi. He seemed to want to change into it and pretend nothing happened, but in the end, he put the shirt in the wardrobe and picked up the suit jacket next to it.

As the last trace of scent disappeared, Lu Xi closed the window and looked at Wen Qingmo, asking, "Should I go or stay?"

Wen Qingmo pointed to the sofa and said, "Don't worry, have a seat first." He himself walked to the desk and sat down, then raised his voice and said, "Come in."

After waiting for a while, Chen Zhao pushed the door open and entered. He kept his eyes down and didn't dare to look around. He walked a few steps and handed the documents to Wen Qingmo.

"Mr. Wen, this is. . ."

Seeing Lu Xi still sitting on the sofa, Chen Zhao hesitated to speak.

Lu Xi felt a nervousness as if she had been caught in the act from Chen Zhao's gaze.

Wen Qingmo remained expressionless and placed the documents aside. He said, "Hmm, I understand. You can take Miss Lu back to school first."

"Yes." Chen Zhao nodded and walked in front of Lu Xi. "Let's go, Miss Lu."

Lu Xi followed behind Chen Zhao and walked out. At the moment when Chen Zhao closed the door, she looked back at the study again and coincidentally met Wen Qingmo's gaze. Just as she was about to look away, she saw Wen Qingmo purse his lips slightly and lower his eyelids before her, his expression still as cold as ever, but his earlobes were red as if they were about to bleed under the light of the desk lamp.

Lu Xi: " "

She walked with Chen Zhao to the first floor, and scenes of Wen Qingmo lowering his gaze kept flashing through her mind.

What is this inexplicable feeling of shyness?

When she returned to the dormitory, it was already past 8 o'clock in the evening.

Lu Xi originally thought that marking was a physical activity, and after marking, she would feel exhausted. Unexpectedly, she felt refreshed and relaxed, and running 800 meters on the playground was a piece of cake.

Lu Xi estimated that at this time everyone would be doing their own thing inside the house, but to her surprise, when she pushed the door open, she saw Xia Weiwei still sitting on the sofa in the common area playing with her phone, with several plastic bags on the coffee table in front of her.

"Why did you come so late? We've been back from dinner for a while," Xia Weiwei greeted her warmly as she returned. "I brought some food for you, hurry up and eat."

"Wow, you're too kind!"

Lu Xi sincerely thanked her and wished she could hug Xia Weiwei tightly.

When Chen Zhao sent her out of Wen Qingmo's villa, he asked her if she wanted to have dinner at a nearby restaurant or go back to the dormitory. Lu Xi, feeling unfamiliar with the place, asked Chen Zhao to directly send her back to school. She thought she could just eat some snacks in the dormitory.

"There are chicken wings," Xia Weiwei took out a food container from the plastic bag. "It's a bit cold, do you want me to heat it up for you?"

"No need, I'll just eat it as it is."

Lu Xi was used to living a rough life, and besides, she was really hungry. She sat down next to Xia Weiwei and put on gloves before picking up one and eating it.

After a brief interaction, judging from Xia Weiwei's attitude, the original owner of Lu Xi's body had at least treated her as a true sister. However, she was too obsessed with love, and later she turned against her friend who tried to dissuade her and even harmed the female lead, almost causing her to lose her life.

Lu Xi's thoughts were in chaos, and at this moment, Xia Weiwei asked, "What did your older brother ask you to do?"

"Ah," Lu Xi wiped the oil off her mouth, "he talked to me about some family matters, but it didn't take long. The main thing is that I was running outside for a while."

So, there shouldn't be any flaws revealed.

"I see," Xia Weiwei nodded, and didn't continue to ask what it was about. She turned her eyes and suddenly seemed to think of something, looking at Lu Xi, "By the way, I haven't asked yet, did you break up with Wen Qiuhan again recently?"

Lu Xi thought to herself, why does this little sister ask questions that she doesn't want to answer?

Lu Xi thought for a moment, deliberately sighed, and said deeply, "I don't want to continue anymore."

"Ah? Is it true?" Xia Weiwei was clearly surprised, "You really. . ." she lowered her voice, "You really don't like him anymore?"

Besides surprise, Xia Weiwei's expression also showed a hint of disbelief. She hesitated for a moment, leaned closer to Lu Xi, and lowered her voice, "You won't get back together with him in a few days, right?"

"Hey, stop!"

"Stop!"

Lu Xi was getting a headache from hearing such words. Whenever she heard anything about "making up" or "getting back together," she felt nauseous. So she quickly interrupted Xia Weiwei and said, "Could that be fake?"

"I've already moved to the school, and I've been living here ever since. I definitely won't go looking for Wen Qiuhan. I can't handle him. Will you still eat it?" She picked one up and held it near Xia Weiwei's mouth.

The main purpose was to shut her up.

Xia Weiwei took the chicken wing but absentmindedly put it aside, her eyes fixed on Lu Xi. She seemed very interested in this romantic gossip. "But you used to do the same thing."

Lu Xi: "What did I do?"

Xia Weiwei's expression was somewhat subtle as she said, "Isn't it true? You moved out of Wen Qiuhan's villa before, saying you wanted to see if he really cared about you."

Lu Xi: "Ah, that."

She patted her chest and said firmly, "No, this time it's real, Weiwei. You have to believe me. I've thought it through. I'm still young, just in my early twenties. I don't want to be like before, tying all my time to Wen Qiuhan."

Xia Weiwei seemed to agree with what she said and nodded with relief. "That's great. Actually, I also think it would be exhausting to focus all your energy on Wen Qiuhan every day. But what about later? When you go back to the main Wen family's residence during holidays, you will still see each other. And Uncle Wen and Aunt Wen will ask about it, right?"

"Why worry about so much? Just brush it off when Uncle and Aunt ask, and when you encounter Wen Qiuhan, either pretend not to see him or just be polite."

"That's true. You have a good mindset. This time, I reluctantly believe that you have truly made up your mind to break up with Wen Qiuhan," Xia Weiwei finally picked up the chicken wing that Lu Xi had put aside. "Oh, by the way, do you know that Mu Qi is really in trouble this time?"

This gossip came to an end, and she started the next one.

Lu Xi was very impressed by Xia Weiwei's ability to gossip and asked, "What happened to her?"

"Her parents run a pharmaceutical company, right? I heard they were secretly selling illegal drugs, and there seem to be some issues with their accounting. In short, as soon as Mu Qi was called away today, she came back crying, packed her things, and left. I don't know if she'll be able to come back."

Lu Xi couldn't help but be stunned.

Upon hearing Xia Weiwei's words, Mu Qi's family must also be a big company. How could the building collapse without any action?

Today, when Wen Qingmo mentioned Mu Qi's matter, she originally thought he would just teach Mu Qi a lesson, but she didn't expect him to directly bring down the Mu family.

He really went all out.

However, it's understandable. Wen Qingmo, as an outsider, was inexplicably set up. Not only that, but he went from being an alpha to an omega overnight. It's probably hard for him to swallow this anger.

Lu Xi shook her head and stopped thinking about these things. Anyway, the situation has developed to this point, and it doesn't have much to do with her.

The two chatted for a while, finished eating all the chicken wings, and cleaned up the trash together.

"Then I'll go back to my room first," Lu Xi said.

"Hmm," Xia Weiwei wiped her mouth, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Lu Xi returned to her room. There were still some small items in the luggage she brought today that hadn't been arranged properly. She spent over half an hour tidying up, then took a quick shower and went to bed.

A dreamless night.

In the following days, Wen Qingmo didn't contact her again.

Perhaps due to his unstable emotional state, Wen Qingmo didn't specify when Lu Xi should come to him. He only said that when needed, Chen Zhao would contact Lu Xi and she must keep her phone accessible.

Lu Xi was actually quite happy with the leisure. She began to work on her own plans.

In her previous life, she loved painting and had studied traditional Chinese painting for a long time. Even when she was in college, she took on some commissioned work and earned some money. As her painting skills improved, Lu Xi no longer needed to ask her family for living expenses every month.

At that time, Lu Xi naively thought that she could rely on commissioned work to support herself, but she faced strong opposition from her father. He not only made her find a stable job, but also belittled her hobby and even broke her graphics tablet in the end.

Disheartened, Lu Xi had no choice but to find a job.

After starting work, Lu Xi wanted to pick up painting again and treat it as a side job, but it was difficult to find time for it.

Lu Xi felt that if she had pursued commissioned work as a career from the beginning, she might have given up in the end.

But giving up on her own and being forced to give up by others, those feelings were ultimately different.

Now, she has plenty of time again, and she wants to do what she used to love the most.

She took out her phone, intending to buy some equipment online, when a message popped up at the top of the screen.

"Xiao Xi, come home this weekend, let's have a family dinner together."

The person who sent the message had only one word as a nickname: Wen Aunt.

Lu Xi immediately sat up from the bed, staring at the message with a slightly frightened look.

Is she still unable to escape the fate of meeting the two elders of the Wen family?

Before she could figure out how to respond appropriately, she heard a few "ding dong" sounds, and another message came through.

"Xiao Xi, I heard you and Wen Qiuhan broke up, is that true?"

"Well, forget it. I just wanted to ask, I'm about to return to the country, do you have time to attend my welcome banquet?"

The nickname was written as Shen Yu.

Lu Xi looked at this message with no beginning or end, an unfamiliar profile picture, and a name she couldn't remember at all. Her eyebrows slowly furrowed, almost enough to crush a fly.

She really wanted to ask: Who the hell are you?

Note: Unrevised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.3K 43
There's a new student at U.A. who goes by the name, Serpento. Everyone's first impression of her is unknowing. The first thing they noticed, was the...
16.7K 452 50
Hang Ning is a female Alpha diplomat, active in politics. At work, she has always been rational and calm, with a tough attitude, and even the pheromo...
53.8K 1.7K 44
In which Taehyung has a beast form, it makes him Cold and dark, it's when he meets Jeon Jungkook that his world changes into a new light.
5.7K 196 85
The female alpha, Wen Jue, refused to mark the omega. But the man still succeeded in getting pregnant. Top male actor Xie Jun is seen as an alpha in...