{π™Όπš’ πš‚πšžπš— - π™Όπ™Έπ™½πš‚πš„π™½π™Ά}

By sleepytadpoles

"It's over, asshole." These three words were the start of what felt like a nightmare-like scenario to Lee Min... More

Intro
1: Backstory
2: An Office Flirt
3: I'm A Woman
4: Love Corner
5: Drunken Fun
6: Rebounds
7: Getting Swept Away
8: Be Mine
9: Going Out
10: The Morning After
11: Friends And Flirts
12: Catching Up
13: Boyfriends?
14: Good Times
15: Always Come To An End
16: I'm Here For You
17: Meeting The Boyfriend
18: Secrets And Scares
19: Comfort Before The Storm
20: The Aftermath
21: It's Been A While
22: Losing A Friend
23: Healing And More Trouble
24: Accidents And Anxiety
25: Two Is Better Than One
26: Distracted From Worries
27: Fixing Us
28: Going For It
29: We're Fucked Up
30: New Fantasies
31: Trusting And Sharing
32: Not So Nice Surprise
33: Hospital Visit Vulnerablity
34: Going Home?
35: Taking Another Step
36: Hallway Kisses
37: Room For Two
39: Always
40: Connected And Apart
PART ONE: END
41: Making Love To A Friend
42: Bad Timing
43: A New Perspective
44: Switching
45: Close Again
46: New Year (1)
47: New Year (2)
48: New Year, New Issues
49: Needing Space
50: Figuring It Out
51: A Bad End To A Good Day
52: Talking And Doing
53: Visits
54: Sneaking Around (And Failing)
55: Way Too Much
56: Yoonbin
57: Adjusting
58: For You
59: Supporting Skye
60: New Uncles
61: Parting (On Purpose)
62: Talking Things Over
63: Make You Feel Better
64: Out Of The Comfort Zone
65: A Taste Of Family Life
66: Who Am I
67: Our Happy Place
68: Doing It Again
69: An Eventful Start To The Day
70: Getting Better?
71: What Do You Like

38: Helping Hand

2 0 0
By sleepytadpoles

[Jisung]

"There we go, just— a little to the right, now. Mm, yeah. Good job~" I mumbled, speaking in a low tone.

It was pretty early in the morning, and I was helping Minho get out of his pyjamas so he could have a shower before we headed out for breakfast.

But as he had warned me, he wasn't the easiest person to handle in the mornings, complaining about how the feeling of water would always be so annoying in the morning.

The only reason I was insisting that he should shower was because we'd had quite the night yesterday, and although we started out in the bathtub, Minho had expressed that he would prefer it if we weren't naked just yet.

But even so, we managed to get ourselves somewhat messy.

And once we were finished, we were too tired to properly clean anything, so neither of us were feeling too fresh this morning.

But I hoped that getting him to take a shower would be easier when we were doing it together, trying to tug him up out of bed as he was now naked.

"Now, come with me, if we do it together it'll be fun, right?"

I noticed he seemed to light up a little, smiling at his cute barely awake face.

"Together? Okay.." He mumbled sleepily, letting me get him up and move him to the bathroom, making him sit down on the warm floor while I got naked and turned on the shower.

While I waited for the water to warm up, I got out two towels in advance, knowing Minho liked drying off as quickly as possible after a shower since he didn't enjoy the feeling of being moist.

I then headed back towards him, holding my hands out. "Hyungie, it's time to get in there."

Minho pouted deeply, letting out a whine.

"But I don't like it.."

"Then.. how about for every part of you I get to clean, I'll give you one kiss? Does that sound like a nice deal?"

A soft red washed over Minho's cheeks, and I giggled breathily.

"I'll take that as a yes. Can you get up for me, then?"

Minho nodded shyly, taking my hand and getting up from the floor to join me in the shower.

"First of all, your hair. Can you turn around for me? Also, it might be good if you look upwards just so I don't accidentally get shampoo into your eyes."

The man did as I asked, turning around and tilting his head backwards to look up at the ceiling.

I then guided him backwards so his hair was under the water, rinsing it through before massaging shampoo into it.

Because Minho's hair wasn't damaged from bleaching like mine was, I figured he might not need conditioner, but his ends felt a little dry after the shampooing so I spread a tiny amount onto my fingers and brushed it into them.

And while we waited to rinse out his hair, I got started on my own.

After a few minutes, I was also waiting for the conditioner to do its work, and I figured Minho's hair could be rinsed now.

Guiding the man back into position under the water, I ran my fingers through his hair, and once the conditioner was all rinsed out, my hands slipped down to his back.

I'd always found it very attractive how naturally broad his back was, and so as it was right in front of me, I couldn't help but brush my hands over it.

"What.. are you doing now?" Minho asked me.

I let out a small content sigh, having him turn around to face me again. "Nothing much, I.. was just admiring you. Is that okay?"

He nodded softly, taking a small step closer.

"Yes.. kiss?"

My lips spread out into a fond smile, I'd almost forgotten about my promise already.

"'Course. You've done so good so far.." I hummed happily, slotting our lips together for a few seconds.

Minho kept his eyes closed even after the kiss was finished, but I decided not to question it, rinsing out my own hair.

"It's time to move on to your body. Are you fine with me washing you with my hands? I won't touch anywhere you're not comfortable with."

"I'm comfortable with being touched anywhere, Ji. B-But, um.. please don't rub my skin too much, I don't like that.."

I nodded, laying a hand on his cheek and letting my thumb brush over it gently. "I won't, I'll be careful. Are you going to keep your eyes closed?"

"Mhm.. It's too bright in here, my head hurts.."

"Aw, I'll make sure to turn the lights off once we get out of here, then."

Minho bobbed his head to indicate that he wanted that, and I reached for the shower gel so I could get started on getting his body clean.

And so, for every part of his body that I got to gently rub soap on, I placed pecks on his lips to make it easier for him to hang in there and let himself be washed even if it might not be super fun.

I was a little hesitant when it came to touching his.. private areas, pausing to ask him again if it was okay just so I'd have specific consent for those parts, but it didn't seem like he minded at all when I eventually gathered the confidence to do it.

It felt somewhat strange because I hadn't really.. touched him like this before.

Most of what we had done had involved some layer of separation between our private areas and each other, and so, cleaning him thoroughly like this felt invasive of me.

But Minho seemed mostly fine, the only change I noticed was that he took slightly deeper breaths, but only for the short period of time that my hands were touching his dick.

I made it quick, then moved onto his backside to clean that as well before helping him get under the water again.

"Sorry for being awkward, I— just haven't really washed anyone like that before. I've taken showers with plenty of people and washed my friends' hair many times, but I've never touched a friend this.. uhm, intimately.. in the shower."

"It's okay, I— I should probably have done that myself, I.. don't know why I made you do it. It's not like I'm unable to.."

I shook my head softly, my hands gently running over Minho's skin again to make sure the soap got all rinsed off. "Hyung, it's not a problem. I told you I'd be helping out, and I'm your best friend after all. Out of anyone who could be helping wash your private bits, I'm glad it ended up being me." I giggled.

"I agree.. but, um.. your hands, they felt.." Minho mumbled, not able to finish his sentence as it faded into silence.

I just smiled, placing one last peck onto his lips as he was done with his shower now. "You're free to go now, hyung. I'll just clean myself and then I'll be ready too, do you want to stay here or go out and start getting yourself dry?"

"Stay.. I don't want you to feel alone.."

A coo slipped past my lips, reaching out to pet his arm. "Aww, thanks, baby. Just a second, then!"

It was absolutely adorable the way his face scrunched up all shyly, his ears turning red at the pet name, and I wanted to squeeze him in a hug so badly right now.

But I had to finish my shower so I could come with him, so I suppressed the urge for now, focusing on getting myself clean quickly.

And oh, was it worth it being quick and getting to be there with him when he dried off, because I got to wrap him in the cutest little towel burrito and give him that squeeze hug that I'd wanted to.

I used my own towel to dry his hair a little before I wrapped it around myself, and then got to work with helping him get as dry as he'd like.

I also hadn't forgotten about my promise to turn the light off, and once I did, Minho opened his eyes and looked at me so lovingly that I thought I might just pass away from how sweet his face was.

"Oh, I love you!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him and lifting him off the ground to do a spin, giggling at his little yelp of surprise.

Minho wore an angry yet cute pout as I put him back down, glaring at me. "Hey, not nice. I'm not awake enough for that kind of excitement." He grumbled, and because I knew he wasn't actually mad, I just found it adorable.

I pecked his still slightly moist cheeks, then headed over to the sink to get my body lotion out.

"Do you use lotion at all, hyungie?" I asked, turning towards him just as he was bending down to dry his legs off.

"Um.. no? Well, in the winter I do, but it's not winter yet."

I watched him for a few seconds, waiting for him to stand back up again. "Do you want any of mine now, or do you not like using it outside of winter?"

"I.. don't think I like it much at all, I don't like the way it makes my skin all sticky for a while, so.. I'm just going to go get dressed, I think.."

"Oh, okay. You.. don't want help with that?"

Minho pouted. "I'm a grown man, Ji.. I can do it, now that I'm a little bit more awake."

I giggled softly. "Okay, but don't fall asleep again! And if you do want my help after all, you can just call my name and I'll be right out."

Minho nodded quickly at me, then headed out of the bathroom, leaving me to lotion myself up.

I did some quick facial skin care as well before wrapping the towel around my waist and heading out to put some clothes on too.

But when I arrived by the bed, the sight that met me absolutely melted my heart.

Minho was sitting there all curled up in the comforter, wearing one of my hoodies and a pair of undies.

He seemed very concentrated watching something on his phone, because he hadn't even looked my way yet.

My lips spread out into a fond smile, plopping down into the bed next to him and draping an arm around him.

"Hi there~" I chimed. "I see you've taken my hoodie hostage?"

Minho's eyes widened a little in surprise, he seemed to have forgotten that he was wearing it, but as he looked down at himself he was reminded of it.

"Sorry, I.. just like your clothes a lot. They come in so many pretty colours and they all smell like you.."

"Aww, hyung! You can steal my clothes whenever you want, they always look nice on you, and sometimes even better than they look on me—" I giggled. "But I suggest you put some pants on as well, breakfast is calling our names."

Minho's lips formed a small pout again, the man falling backwards into bed dramatically. "Ugh, but— it's too early to leave the room, Ji!" He whined.

I turned a little, slipping a hand under the hoodie he was wearing to pet his tummy.

I loved doing this, because that was one of the spots on his body with the softest skin.

"You don't have to talk to anyone, I promise. I'll do all the talking for you as long as you tell me what you want to eat. Now, lay there and I'll find you some pants, okay?"

"Hmph, fine.." Minho grumbled, stretching like a little cat while he watched me get up and head to his suitcase.

We hadn't bothered unpacking yesterday, so most of our stuff were still in our suitcases, but I didn't have a hard time finding something that I thought Minho would be okay wearing.

I knew he sometimes had issues with certain textures against his skin and preferred to wear soft, smooth or loose-fitting clothing, so I got him some cargo pants that were in a soft material.

Minho owned a lot of cargo and tech wear style pants because on his days off, they were handy to keep things like keys and wallets in so he wouldn't have to bring a bag.

I understood that, and figured he might not want to carry much around when we were just going out to have breakfast, so I brought the pants back and put them on his legs for him.

"Raise your butt, hyung~" I smiled, talking in a soft tone almost as if I was asking a kid to cooperate when dressing.

Minho did as he was asked, and once his pants were on, he sat up again.

"Can I go back to watching my video, now? You're still naked, so I know we aren't leaving this second."

I nodded, messing up his damp hair a bit. "You can watch your video until I'm dressed, but after that we're leaving. Isn't your little tummy hungry at all, baby?"

My voice was still soft and higher-pitched like before, and it seemed to make Minho all shy to be babied like this.

"Yes, a bit, but.. can you hold my hand outside? That, um.. always makes me feel safer.."

My smile widened. "I'll definitely hold your hand. And don't worry, we'll find a cute little café where we'll get to sit undisturbed, something like The Cat Butler."

Minho sent me a grateful look before pressing play on his video again, and as I understood that he was finished with talking for now, I headed to my suitcase to get dressed.

-

Many hours had passed since breakfast, and I was already on my third outfit for the day because I'd decided that tonight, I would go out.

Luckily my Japanese skills weren't the worst, so hopefully I'd be able to chat up some people, but it did make me nervous to think about going out alone in a city I had barely been in before.

I had texted Minho and asked if he wanted to come once he was done with work, but I hadn't gotten a reply yet, and I figured he would probably be tired and not in the mood to head out today.

So I braced myself for doing it alone, taking my sweet time with getting ready even though there was still a few hours left before the clubs and bars would be starting to fill up with people.

I grabbed my makeup, and after getting into the top half of my outfit, I headed to the bathroom mirror.

Because it was never certain how visible makeup would make others feel about me, I decided to go for a more subtle look with shimmer to make it pop instead of colours.

After all, my outfit was probably going to end up very colourful anyway, so having both wasn't necessary.

I went back to the suitcase once I had finished styling my hair too, and as I glanced over at my phone, I noticed someone had tried to call me.

It was Minho, and so I called back, sitting down on the bed for a moment.

My glossy lips spread out into a smile as he picked up, it was nice to hear his voice even through the phone.

"Hi Jisungie. I'm on my way home again now, just so you know. I don't know about going out, I'm.. pretty tired, but.. maybe we could go have dinner together before you start the night?"

"Oh, sure! How far away are you?"

"I'm.." He paused for a moment, and I heard a click over by the door.

"Here right now."

He'd hung up on me, so I laid my phone back down, getting up to greet him even though I was just wearing a turtleneck and my underwear.

"Welcome back!" I grinned, hugging him once I was close enough. "How was work? Did you have to speak Japanese all day?"

Minho relaxed into my embrace, letting out a tired sigh. "Mmh.. Yeah, pretty much. There were a few Korean people working there too, but the people I talked to were mostly Japanese. I'm just glad I know as much of the language as I do, or else my day would have been exhausting. We mostly went around to modelling agencies and supervised some photoshoots today, and they assigned me a seat in the office in case I wanted to sit there and do my office work. But— it was a lot of running around to get everything done with the models and products and stuff, so I'm actually really grateful for that massage yesterday.."

I smiled softly as I listened to him tell me about his day, it was so pleasant hearing him share everything.

His voice was like honey to my ears, and he spoke softly so it was even smoother than usual.

"You're welcome. Are you hungry for dinner immediately? Because I'm almost done getting ready. Do you want to change too?"

I pulled back a little from the hug, slipping one of my hands into his and tugging him towards the bed.

"Yeah, I definitely want to change. And I guess now that I think about it, I'm pretty damn hungry. I haven't eaten since breakfast." Minho mumbled, sounding a little ashamed of having forgotten to eat all day.

But I just smiled softly at him, letting go of his hand to reach for his belt, undoing it. "I'm glad you realized you're hungry now, but it'd be good if you tried to remember to take a second to listen to your tummy during the day. I'm sure it's been telling you it wants food for a while, you just don't pay attention to it because you're a silly little cat~" I teased, taking his belt off.

My hands then reached for the waistband of his slacks, undoing the button and tugging them down his thighs.

I knew Minho was blushing brightly, but I wanted to see how long he would wait until he asked me why I was undressing him.

Of course, I was just doing this to help him get out of his work clothes so he could change, but he didn't seem to realize.

"U-Um, Ji— Why are you.. so seductively undressing me?" He stuttered out in almost a whisper, and I giggled.

"I am? Oops, I didn't mean to be seductive. I'm just helping you change, hyungie." I smiled innocently up at him, and I heard him let out a little sigh of relief.

"Phew. I.. was worried you wanted to do something right now. I do not have the energy for that, at least not before dinner."

I gave his butt a friendly squeeze, getting started on unbuttoning his dress shirt. "Don't worry, I'm planning on getting that out of my system when I go out later. I assume you probably don't want me to bring a guy back here and witness us having sex, so I was thinking I could head to a motel for the night. I might come back here to sleep, but that depends on what kind of guy I find."

Minho went quiet after I said that, and as I scanned his face, I really couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling.

That was unusual, because most of the time, I knew almost exactly how he felt just by looking at him.

"Oh, right." He said, taking a step back once I was done unbuttoning his shirt.

The man slipped it off, then turned away from me to find something to wear to our dinner.

I thought he'd gone suspiciously quiet, thinking it might be because I talked about being with someone else, but then again he could just be tired of socializing from his day at work.

Even so, I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't feel lonely if I didn't come back tonight.

"Hyung, are you going to be upset if I don't come back here to stay with you?" I asked, reaching over to lay a careful hand on his back.

Minho shrugged. "You're an adult, it's not like I'm gonna keep you from doing what you want to, but.. I can't say I'm stoked thinking about staying here alone."

"Can I ask why? And I don't want you to feel guilty about whatever feelings you have, I just want you to be honest with me.."

He turned towards me, slipping a top over his head before replying.

"I.. honestly, I think I wouldn't be able to sleep because I'd be worried about you. Not because I don't think you can take care of yourself, but because there's always a chance something could happen. And if I'm asleep and something does happen to you, I.." He sighed. "I don't think I could forgive myself."

"Then.. would it be okay if I brought someone back here? It's just, I.. really want to go out, I feel like I haven't been fucked properly in so long because I've been so busy."

I thought I should ask just in case, who knew if he might be okay with that for some reason.

"Would.. the person be staying here the entire night?" Minho wondered, getting into a pair of more casual slacks.

I reached for the clothes I had half prepared earlier, wanting to get dressed as well.

"No, I'd probably tell them to leave pretty soon after. I don't really like it when people I don't know stay after sex, and besides.. if you wouldn't mind, cuddling with you sounds like better aftercare than anyone else could ever give me.." I mumbled shyly, slipping a short-sleeved button up over my shoulders.

I left it open, then tugged on some high-waisted jeans and picked out a belt to tie it all together.

Minho had gone a little quiet again, so I snuck him a glance while I got out my jewelry.

"Although, if that makes you uncomfortable I totally understand. I just want to hear your thoughts about every option.."

He met my gaze with his own for a split second before looking away again, heading over to sit on the bed to put on a fresh pair of socks.

"I think, for me, I might get jealous." He stated confidently. "I.. guess I really kind of wish I could be there for you instead of some random guy, but.. either way, I do think I'd feel safer if you were here so I could make sure you're okay. Do you want me to, like— hide myself away, then? Because I can take a very long bath if it's needed."

I giggled a little, approaching him to plop down into his lap, my arms draping around his shoulders.

"If you'd like, I could always ask the guy if he'd be okay with you watching. Or maybe you could even.. join us?"

Minho swallowed hard, his eyes widening a little at my suggestions.

"I-I.. uhm, don't.. think I want to do stuff with anyone but you.." He stuttered. "Watching d-doesn't sound so bad, but again, I think I might feel jealous.."

"Hey, if you wanted to watch, I'd always find a way to make you feel included. But of course, the choice is all yours! I know you like taking baths, so as long as you don't mind hearing the occasional moan—"

Minho giggled softly, nodding along. "Can I.. think about it? Everything except for cuddling you afterwards feels like hard decisions to make.."

I smiled hopefully. "If that part's easy, why don't you tell me what your decision is on that, then?"

"Mhm. I definitely want to cuddle you after your sex partner is gone. Even if your mind might still be stuck in the memory of being.. well, fucked, I want to be there as well. In your mind, I mean."

I noticed his ears turning a soft pink, finding it cute that he was being expressive in his own different way.

"Baby, you're always in my mind whether you like it or not~" I grinned. "But do you know what else is in my mind right now? Food. I'm starving!" I exclaimed, falling sideways into the bed dramatically.

Minho laughed softly at me. "Now I don't need to miss Hyunjin anymore, it seems like I have a mini version of him right here with me."

I laughed at his comment as well, getting back up and placing a peck to his forehead. "If I ever get to his level of dramatic, please tell me— Our friend group doesn't need more than one dramatic llama."

"Okay, I will." Minho smiled warmly, getting up from bed and holding out his hands for me. "Let's go find somewhere to eat?"

"Yes, please!" I gladly accepted his suggestion and his hands, letting him drag me up out of bed and into a little kiss before we gathered our stuff and headed out the door.

————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 953 26
Jisung suddenly starts to have feeling for minho . . . -it continues bxb -gayπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ -smut -nsfw -fluff -bad language -dirty talk If you feel uncom...
47.7K 2.1K 35
β™‘β—‡β—‹ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
4.4K 276 11
3Racha, the biggest rising Kpop group Korea has had as well making a global impact. Containing three members, the leader Bang Chan, Seo Changbin the...
148K 8.7K 18
If you kill someone, you get more power; the power gained will help you fight against a deahtly virus There aren't many people left anymore, everyone...