Mistaken for Love

By sssyeinaneee_97

"I am very much attracted to you" he confessed. *** Sap was the smartest and most introvert in their year. A... More

Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Epilogue
sssyeinaneee_97

Chapter Thirty Three

6 1 0
By sssyeinaneee_97

I was... happy. I felt light and not problematic, I was living the way I lived before, happy and complete.

Josh and I slowly got better, but I still refused to talk about what happened years ago, he doesn't force to talk about it and let me be.

"Those plump red lips, naturally blushing cheeks and very radiant skin, it all shows that you're very happy" Yasmin teased.

I snorted and just shook my head.

"See? Josh is the answer to all your query"

I pursed my lips.

I was at peace with Josh.

"You're planning to knock me up" I glared at him.

He smirked playfully and scooped me up.

"Either way, you want me to make love to you, so, technically, you also want me to impregnate you"

I chuckled at his ridiculous humor.

"Idiot"

He smiled teasingly before pulling off his shirt.

"I will marry you, Sapphire, only you" he kissed my forehead.

I don't know why but it became a hobby.

I'm badly smiiten with him and I think, its the same for him.

He watched my every move, I sat down from his bed and hugged the duvet.

"What is it?"

I shook my head lightly and stood up, I went to his veranda and watched the city lights.

His arms snaked around my waist, I tilted my head to the side so he could have more space on my neck.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?"

"None, I'm just thinking about Crystal, she loves you, and she's my sister, we're hurting her"

"I'm very clear with her about these things"

I sighed, he kissed my neck slowly.

"I love you"

"I love you, too"

His hug tightened.

"I finally have you back" he whispered.

I sighed, finally letting go of every pain I felt.

"I'll marry you soon, I promise"

I smiled at him and nodded.

The next day in the office, everything was well.

I was a bit panicky, though.

"Yasmin, I'm late!"

"Huh? Its still early, its not even eight yet"

"No, I meant my period!" I whispered with intent.

Her eyes widened.

"Oh my God! Wait, I'll get something from my bag"

She left quickly, I bit my lower lip and mentally counted my calendar again, I'm... two weeks delay!

Okay, calm down, Sapphire, maybe its just a delay.

I checked my phone for my period calendar, it was already saying 'Time for a pregnancy test'.

I tried to remember those days I had sex with Josh, I closed my eyes tight when three of the days I did it with him, I was ovulating!

"Fuck" I whispered.

Yasmin came back, she had brought a pregnancy test kit.

"Why do you have that in your bag?"

"For purposes! Of course, I wanted to check mine, too, in case I missed my periods! For now, use it! Go!"

She pushed me towards the bathroom.

I bit my lower lip before trying it out.

I washed my hand and left the bathroom without looking at it.

"And?" Yasmin anticipated.

"I did not look at it"

She pouted and went to check, I sighed and closed my eyes, Yasmin was silent in the bathroom.

"Yas? Are you alright? Is it..." I swallowed hard.

She went out, she was biting her lower lip.

"Yasmin?"

She looked at me, a hint was already obvoius in her eyes.

"Its positive" she said silently.

I blinked a few times, my knees weakened, I reached for my table so I could have support.

Before I could even recover from all of it, the doors of my office swung open.

"Miss!" Dana tried to stop Crystal.

"I won't take long"

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a low voice, I haven't recovered from the news of my pregnancy.

"I just want to let you know, whatever you have with Josh, I'm ending it right now"

My brows furrowed, she showed me her hand, there was a ring on it.

"Josh and I are getting married in a few months, and I don't want you in the way, Josh couldn't say it to you because he doesn't want you hurt, so I'm doing it for him, whatever you two have, its done now, so don't ever contact him ever again"

I didn't understand a single word.

"You hear me, Sapphire? You and Josh are done because we are getting married" she said with conviction.

Fuck, did I got fooled again?

She smirked at me, she even flipped her hair and left my office.

I weakened so much from all the news I have received, Yasmin went to me and held me to support me.

"I'm pregnant with his child, Yas"

My tears pooled in my eyes, I can't believe it! I got fooled once more!

"Hey, don't cry, stress is not good for the baby"

I closed my eyes tight, I held my lower abdomen, I'm having a baby.

Yasmin hugged me.

"I'll have the decency to tell Josh about this, I'm not going to be in the way of their marriage"

"He's such an asshole!" Yasmin said.

I wiped my tears.

I thought it was all real now, but fuck, it still is not, I've been fooled once more.

Crystal won't lie about something like that.

He fooled me again, for what? He wanted to have me first before he could get tied to my sister? Oh, fuck him!

I calmed myself down, and messaged Josh to meet me, he responded quickly and said that he was in a restaurant having dinner with his family.

I smiled bitterly, are you planning your wedding now?

Bitterness spilled in my system as I imagined Crystal beside him, holding his arm and smiling sweetly at their parents.

I parked my car and went to the restaurant he told me.

"Mr. Josh Heinrich" I said to the receptionist.

She called an usher to bring me to their lounge, he opened the door of the lounge for me, his family snapped towards me, they still looked shock even though I think Josh has already said I'll be arriving.

Josh stood up and went to me, he kissed the side of my head and led me to their table.

He pulled a chair for me.

"Its good to see you again, Sapphire" Vice President Heinrich said, Josh's father.

He became the Vice President a few months ago.

"Good evening, Sir, Madame"

"Sapphire, darling, you don't have to address us that way" his mom said.

Jenna looked beautiful as she aged, she was beside a guy, too, and I think he's her husband, Jonathan, their youngest, is now a teenager, and his puberty is doing him so well.

"Let's order you dinner" Josh said, and then gestured at the waiter.

"No, its okay, I ate at the office, I just wanted to have the decency to tell you about this"

"Sapphire, what is it?"

I can feel them watching us, I sighed.

"I'm pregnant" I said with no hesitation.

I saw how Josh stopped, he paused for a whole minute, the lounge was quiet.

"R-Really?"

"Yes, I just found out about it earlier, I promised that I'll tell y--"

He pulled me into an embrace.

"You don't know how happy this makes me"

I wanted to scoff but we were in front of his family.

He smiled widely and faced his parents.

"I'm going to be a father!"

"Congratulations!" His mom rejoiced.

Josh held my hand, he looked so happy.

"I was just talking to them about my initial plans for us, we'll marry the soonest"

He smiled so widely, I sighed and looked away.

"Sapphire, what is it? Are you not happy?"

"You don't have to marry me, Josh"

The room fell silent.

"W-What?"

"You don't have to marry me"

"Sapphire, we've talked about this, right? I am going to marry you"

"I already know about your engagement with Crystal"

He fell silent.

"So, you don't have to marry me, I want you to continue your plans with her, I won't deprive you of our child"

"Sapphire, about that engagement--"

"It is true..." I looked away, "As I've said, you don't have to marry me, I also promised you that I'll tell you immediately if I get pregnant, I had the decency to do so, you're only responsible of my child, not to me, so you and I won't have to marry"

"Sapphire..." he uttered weakly, "Please, listen to me"

"I'm sorry to barged in in your family dinner, I just couldn't delay this, Madame, Sir, if you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave now" I politely said.

"Sapphire, wait" Josh followed as I head out.

I didn't stop walking, I wanted to get out there or else I'll burst and explode like a ticking time bomb.

I was in pain while walking away, my tears were already pooling.

"Sapphire..." he gently pulled me so I could face him.

My hand flew to his cheek.

"How dare you do this?! I thought you've changed!"

"Sapphire, hear me out..."

"How could you do this again to me? Do you not have conscience? What did I do wrong to you? I did nothing but love you! Why do you keep playing with me?!"

My tears fell endlessly, I wiped my tears aggressively.

"I am not marrying Crystal"

"Yes you are! I already know about it! In a few months, right? And don't use my pregnancy to stop your marriage because you don't have to halt anything! You don't need or have to marry me, I can handle myself and my child, so just fucking marry her!"

"Sapphire, please, yes, I was engaged to her by my grandparents, something they promised her grandparents that I didn't know about, when I found out about it last dinner, I turned it down, I won't marry her, Sapphire, please"

"And you want me to believe that? For what? Huh? Just you could keep playing with me?"

"Sapphire, I'm not playing with you, I am in love with you, and I'm not going to marry you because you're pregnant, I've told you many times that I will marry you even if you weren't pregnant, then"

"I don't want to hear anything from you"

I was blinded with anger, pain and frustration that his words didn't matter to me, I felt betrayed, even though its my fault for still loving him, for still letting him back in my life.

"I'm going home, and don't you dare follow me"

"Sapphire, you can't drive at your state"

"I can do it myself! I don't need you!"

I just went to my car and drove off, not wanting to stay longer near him.

It hurt so much, it was stressful so I calmed myself down before anything happens to my child.

I'm pregnant, I can't let this child feel that, too, it will affect his growth, this is my baby, and I will protect it from anything no matter what.

***********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

282K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...
334 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...
94.6K 1.8K 15
~ "You like to sleep in?" I ask amused, tying my shoe. His hair a mess and his shirt inside out. "I'll like to sleep with you," he mumbles under his...