Rebirth of the Apocalypse: Re...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author :Xiao Xiaoge,Yao Canghai/蕭小歌 , 妖滄海 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 141 chapter (Finished) ... More

Chapter 1: Rebirth with Hatred
Chapter 2: The Game Begins
Chapter 3: The Mu family
Chapter 4: An Yang's Secret Love
Chapter 5: Let's go together
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Forced
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Accommodation
Chapter 10: The Secret of the Jade Pendant An Yang
Chapter 11: Silver Chain
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: What is the end of the world?
Chapter 14 - 15
Chapter 16 - 17
Chapter 18: I hope you can allow me to follow you around
Chapter 19: How long is a lifetime?
Chapter 20: Recruiting a subordinate: Zombie Girl
Chapter 21: Thunder Power User
Chapter 22 - 23 - 24
Chapter 25 - 26 - 27
Chapter 28 - 29 - 30 - 31
Chapter 32 - 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37: Collect a mount: Mutated Tibetan Mastiff!
Chapter 38: Little green heart!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45: Hidden Family
Chapter 46: Mental Deception
Chapter 47: The mantis stalks the cicada, but the oriole follows behind!
Chapter 48: Enemy! Inherited Lingbao
Chapter 49: Prepare to attack the base!
Chapter 50: Flame Archer!
Chapter 51: Stuffing between teeth!
Chapter 52 - 53
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57 - 58
Chapter 59 - 60 - 61 - 62
Chapter 63 - 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: An Yang appears!
Chapter 67: All cannon fodder destroyed!
Chapter 68: Reminiscing about old friendship!
Chapter 69: A veiled confession!
Chapter 70: Ice and Fire Divine Bow!
Chapter 71: Jealousy!
Chapter 72: Establish a temporary stronghold!
Chapter 73: I am stupid just to make you laugh!
Chapter 74: Prepare to build a foundation in space!
Chapter 75: A clean kill!
Chapter 76: Luoyun Mercenary Group!
Chapter 77: Successfully infiltrated the mercenary group!
Chapter 78: Entering the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 79: He is a bitch!
Chapter 80: Mu Lichen's life experience!
Chapter 81: Anyang takes Anru to the temporary stronghold!
Chapter 82: Foundation building successful!
Chapter 83: How to enter the base!
Chapter 84: Control the slaves!
Chapter 85: Stay at the base!
Chapter 86: Negotiators from the military!
Chapter 87: Li Wenyang!
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101: His Majesty the Zombie Emperor reading the yellow book!
Chapter 102: Anyang, where is your moral integrity?
Chapter 103: Set off for Mount Yubo!
Chapter 104: Demon's moves!
Chapter 106: Decided to leave!
Chapter 107 - 108 - 109 - 110
Chapter 111 - 112 - 113
Chapter 114 - 115 - 116
Chapter 117 - 118
Chapter 119 - 120
Chapter 121: The inheritance of the Alchemy Emperor!
Chapter 122: Leaving the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 123: Doubts & High-Level Earth Power Users!
Chapter 124 - 125
Chapter 126 - 127
Chapter 128: Plan to conquer the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 129: Another five years!
Chapter 130: Xu Yiyan!
Chapter 131: There's trouble!
Chapter 132 - 133 - 134
Chapter 135: Acting and disguising!
Chapter 136 - 137
Chapter 138: Entering the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 139: Countdown to Ending 3
Chapter 140: Countdown to the End 2
Chapter 141 Countdown to the end 1 [End]

Chapter 105: Zombie Plants & Black Beads!

376 12 0
By Kazuyuuki95

 There must be some connection between this unknown demon and the little monster Mu Lichen encountered before. He didn't know this connection yet, but it was enough to make him wary.

 The demon killed all the zombie rats with one move, and the eyes of the superpower users who originally didn't care much about him turned to fear.

 After all, a power like this that has never appeared before and is so weird is really frightening. The unknown is always the scariest thing.

 The demon didn't pay attention to the fearful looks of others, and even enjoyed it a little.

 Seeing how powerful and strange the demon's strength was, Qin Ming also felt a little scared, but he was more happy.

 He has such a powerful helper, and he will definitely gain something from this trip to Mount Yubo. If he gets the Crystal Love, he will soon be able to reach the next level.

 Under the leadership of Qin Ming, the group continued to move towards Yubo Mountain.

 Yubo Mountain is not big, at least it is not worth mentioning compared to those famous mountains. But looking at it at this time, the plants on Yubo Mountain were extremely luxuriant, even to the extent that they blocked the sky and the sun.

 Everyone stopped and looked at the black plants that were blocking the sky. They were worried, how could they deal with so many zombie plants?

 Mutated plants are extremely difficult to deal with, let alone zombie plants that can infect people into zombies.

 It is true that people with superpowers can avoid being infected into zombies after being scratched and bitten by zombies or zombie animals of a lower level than themselves, but zombie plants are different. They will use their branches and vines to extend into the body of the superpower to suck out the superpowers. The energy of the capable person is then injected into the human body with the zombie virus.

 Basically, a person with powers controlled by a zombie plant for a while will turn into a mummy or mutate into a zombie.

 But now, such difficult zombie plants are found all over the mountains and plains.

 Everyone felt a little discouraged.

 But Qin Ming gritted his teeth and decided to go in. Come here, the loss is so big. If he doesn't get the Crystal Love back, not to mention that he can't advance, he will be blamed by the elders of the Qin family for the loss of the superpower team.

 Originally, because he was canceled the heir trial by the head of the Qin family, he did not have enough prestige. If he fled back without doing anything now, then even if he became the head of the Qin family in the future, he would only be a puppet.

 Power and desire allowed Qin Ming to temporarily overcome his greed for life and fear of death. He thought that there was a powerful person like "Mr." around him, who could always protect him and return alive, right?

 After entering Mount Yubo

 , the zombie plants all over the mountains unexpectedly did not attack them.

 Although everyone didn't know the reason and felt lucky, they were still cautious.

 Mu Lichen and An Yang walked side by side, but their attention was always on the demon.

 Ever since entering Mount Yubo, Mu Lichen felt that something was wrong with the demon. He seemed to be looking around excitedly, and did not think it was strange that these zombie plants did not attack humans.

 Mu Lichen was determined to test this demon, and he secretly ordered a nearby zombie tree to attack Qin Ming.

 Countless branches with black mucus on their surfaces were shrouding Qin Ming. If he was caught, he would definitely end up riddled with holes.

 This range of attack also included a fifth-level superpower and the demon who was protecting Qin Ming.

 Mu Lichen didn't care about Qin Ming's life or death. What he cared about was how the demon would respond to the sudden attack of the fifth-level zombie tree.

 Before the branches of the zombie tree could cover him, the demon grabbed Qin Ming's arm and quickly stepped back. As for the fifth-level superpower who was protecting Qin Ming, he didn't care.

 The demon was extremely fast. Even if Mu Lichen calculated mentally and unintentionally, even if the zombie tree moved very fast, it was still one step slower than the demon, allowing the demon to escape with Qin Ming within the attack range.

 And the poor abandoned fifth-level superpower was inserted into the body by countless black sticky branches, and was immediately sucked into a mummy, leaving only the black skin and bones, regardless of the dry layer outside. Both the leather and the inner skeleton turned pitch black, and you could tell there was something wrong at a glance.

 Everyone who saw this scene looked unhappy. Although it was not the first time for them to see their companions being killed by zombie plants, they still found this scene terrifying.

 Qin Ming, who had escaped being led by the demon, was even more frightened and his heart palpitated for a while. He almost turned into that ghost just now.

 Qin Ming became more grateful and convinced of the demon.

 The zombie tree that had just sucked a superpower returned to its original motionless appearance under Mu Lichen's control. Apart from the ominous black appearance, it was really no different from ordinary trees before the apocalypse.

 Mu Lichen, who had been paying attention to the demon, discovered a strange sign - the demon didn't seem to want to fight the zombie plants.

 When the zombie tree attacked just now, with the demon's ghostly speed, he could completely avoid it before attacking it. But Mu Lichen noticed that even though the demon had the ability to destroy the zombie tree, he did not do anything. He just watched indifferently as the zombie tree sucked up a fifth-level superpower user.

 What was the reason for him to do this?

 No matter how hard Mu Lichen tried, he still couldn't figure out the devil's thoughts, so he simply kept testing, and he could always find clues.

 So under Mu Lichen's control, the originally silent Yubo Mountain became lively, like a chaotic dance of demons.

 The previously peaceful zombie plants seemed to have been turned on after the zombie tree took action, attacking the team of superpowers one after another.

 Fortunately, Mu Lichen did not plan to kill all the superpowers brought by Qin Ming at once, and did not let the zombie plants attack together. Under his control, the team of superpowers could only deal with two zombie plants at the same time. .

 But even so, the number of casualties in the team of superpowers is also rising sharply, especially being injured by a zombie plant is basically equivalent to being sucked into a mummy. Even if there is a fifth-level healing superpower in the team, it will not be very effective.

 Everyone couldn't hold on any longer and began to ask Qin Ming to retreat. If they didn't retreat, the whole army would really be annihilated.

 Qin Ming once again placed his hope on the demon: "Please help me, sir!"

 The demon's low and hoarse voice was full of temptation: "Young Master Qin, please don't forget the deal between us. If it doesn't happen this time, You want me to take action..."

 Qin Ming looked at his men who were dying one after another. He was also panicked. He didn't care too much and said quickly: "I promise, I will do as you say. Take action quickly, everyone is going to die. It's gone."

 If everyone in the superpower team is dead, then even if he gets the Crystal Love, there will be nothing to be happy about.

 × ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × × He quietly turned sideways and glanced towards the demon.

 He was very curious. This demon didn't kill a zombie plant along the way. He obviously had some purpose. So how was he going to help Qin Ming this time?

 Help Qin Ming kill all the enemies like before? Or run away with everyone?

 Speaking of escaping, Mu Lichen glanced at another fifth-level superpower who had been following Qin Ming. If he guessed correctly, this fifth-level superpower should be the one who rescued Xiang Yang from him. A person with special space powers.

 With him here, it's no wonder that Qin Ming encountered such a big crisis. He was only panicked and scared, but not desperate. It turned out that he had such a big trump card.

 This time, the demon did not use the black ball trick to devour the zombie plants, but took out a black bead from his pocket.

 The moment he saw the black bead, Mu Lichen couldn't help but frown, and a trace of doubt and desire flashed in his usually emotionless dark eyes.

 His intuition told him that this black bead was very useful to him.

 Mu Lichen was so excited that he could hear his own impatient heartbeat. This level of desire was almost no less than the desire for the Heart of the Five Elements.

 What exactly is this black bead?

 And looking from a distance, he felt that the size and shape of this black bead looked a bit familiar.

 What kind of eyesight does Mu Lichen have? Although he does not have eye-sight skills like Mu Ran, his superb strength has destined him to have excellent eyesight.

 With just one glance, he could see the size and shape of the bead.

 After recalling the beads he had owned, he almost immediately confirmed that the black bead was the same size as the milky white bead he got from the spring in Anyang space. Except for the color, everything else was exactly the same. It’s the same feeling as there are cloud patterns inside the beads.

 After it was confirmed, Mu Lichen had more and more doubts in his heart.

 After the demon took out the black bead, he did something to it, and then a black mist appeared on the surface of the black bead. The mist was very light. If you didn't look carefully, it wouldn't come out at all. .

 The black mist gradually spread, and then enveloped everyone and all the zombie plants.

 The zombie plant attacks stopped.

 Mu Lichen was extremely shocked. He did not order the zombie plants to stop attacking at all. He could even feel that the zombie plants shrouded in black mist wanted to escape from his control. The abnormalities of these zombie plants must be similar to those of the demons. The black bead has nothing to do with it.

 He increased the output of his mental power and continued to rely on his identity as the Zombie King to order the zombie plants to continue attacking, but it had no effect.

 But fortunately, it was impossible for the demon to control the zombie plants with that black bead. After all, Mu Lichen was the zombie king, and any bead could shake them.

 Unable to control the zombie plants, the demon was very disappointed and confused. He had tried it on other zombie plants before and it was obvious that he could control them. Why couldn't he control them now? But he didn't realize that Mu Lichen was fighting against him to seize control of the zombie plant.

 Mu Lichen's mental power in his previous life plus this life is too strong. Even if the demon is still in the foundation building stage, he cannot detect his mental power.

 The author has something to say: I'm super sleepy. I rolled this chapter out with my face on the keyboard. If there are any typos or sentences, please forgive me. ^v^ When the copy of Mount Eubo is finished, I will fast forward to a few years later, I will not write about the process of Mu Lichen and An Yang working undercover in the Qin family to gain their trust. I will directly write about the destruction of the research institute and the attack on the survivor base in City B...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 3K 102
Author: green law/青律 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 102 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Jiang Wang fell into the lake in a car accide...
617K 25K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
78.4K 4.9K 39
When she wants to go to her dad's house as she was missing them!! Her husband who was searching online how to "stop your wife from going away from yo...
37K 438 20
*:・゚✧*:・゚ Imagines of our beautiful ani<3 *:・゚✧*:・゚ Requests are very much appreciated!