Arranged To Love ๐Ÿ’˜

By FictionalParadise06

ARRANGED TO LOVE ๐Ÿ’˜ Who Say There's No Love In Arrange Marriage Or After Having Arrange Marriage? Love can b... More

Introduction ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ
1. First Meet โค๏ธ
2. Conversation โค๏ธ
3. Roka โค๏ธ
4. Permission For Date? โค๏ธ
5. Date โค๏ธ
6. Family Dinner And Function Discussion โค๏ธ
8. Mehendi โค๏ธ
9. Engagement โค๏ธ
10. Sangeet โค๏ธ
11. Haldi And Chooda Ceremony โค๏ธ
12. Wedding โค๏ธ

7. Udaipur โค๏ธ

19 2 10
By FictionalParadise06

AUTHOR'S POV

Today Varma and Gor family are going to Udaipur as it's Priyal's wish to have a destination wedding at Udaipur, and since it's Priyal's wish then how can our lover boy reject this wish? Earlier at the restaurant after dinner they decided to book the flight tickets for Udaipur and now everyone will meet at the airport.

Right now elders of Gor family were waiting in the living room for Neeraj and Priyal to come downstairs.

Mrs. Gor :- Children be quick or else we'll be late.

Neeraj + Priyal :- Coming Mumma!

They shout from upstairs, and soon they both came down.

Neeraj :- Mom Dad let's go, we're ready!

Mr. Gor :- Beta what about Ekta and son in law and the kids?

Priyal :- Papa I've talked with Jiju and he said that they'll directly meet us on airport.

Mr. Gor :- Ok! Come on let's get going now!

TIME SKIP

After 2 hrs they reached to the airport and started searching for Varma family. But before that they found Ganghani family ( Ekta Di's family) waiting for them. They approached to them and then Mr. Gor called Mr. Varma to know where they are.

Mr. Gor :- Mr. Varma where are you all?

Mr. Varma :- We're standing near the cafeteria Mr. Gor!

Mr. Gor :- Oh ok! We are coming their.

With that Mr. Gor hanged up the call.

Mr. Gor :- Come on everyone let's go to cafeteria they all are their.

They all nodded their head and went towards cafeteria.

AT CAFETERIA

They all came to cafeteria in they saw Varma family was already present their. They all waved to each other smilingly and greeted each other.
Kids touched elders feets along with out soon to be couples. Then Mishkat Priyal saw each other and gave each other a quick hug.

Mishkat :- ( Smile) How are you?

Priyal :- ( Smile) I'm all good! You?

Mishkat :- Me too! ...........Also I'm very much excited for our wedding!

He whispered his last sentence in her ears which left her all red. He chuckled seeing her red face and pulled back from her.
Seeing the soon to be couples everyone smiled in aww and adored them.

Mr. Varma :- Kids of you both are done then shall we proceed for security checking? Or else we've to conduct your marriage here only!

He smiled playfully teasing them, they both smiled and looked down but Priyal was feeling hella embarrassed after hearing such words from her soon to be father in law. She thought what if her father in law will be a strict one? But she didn't expected this thing from Mr. Varma, she didn't expected him to be this much friendly. But then she shrugged off her thoughts and smiled.

She looked up and smiled to everyone, then they picked up their luggage went for security checking.
After security checking they entered in the plane. But the thing which our couple never expected was that their seats were beside each other.
The air hostess showed them their seats and they both got shocked, when they saw their seats are beside each other.

Priyal :- ( Surprised) :- Mumma!

Hearing Priyal's voice Mrs. Gor looked at her and wait for her to continue.

Priyal :- Mumma! My seat is beside Mishkat?

Mrs. Gor :- Yes dear, and I know you must be thinking that their might be some mistake or confusion in seat arrangement. But my sweetie there's no mistake or confusion in it!

Mishkat :- So how are seats are beside each other?

Neeraj :- Because my soon be jiju...............it was our plan to make you both sit beside each other.

Mishkat :- Huh?

Mr. Varma :- Oh god my son is literally very dumb! Dumbo............now since you both are going to get married you should spend some time with her and now without any argument sit beside her.

Mishkat :- Dad!

Mr. Varma :- What Dad! Come on be a romantic man!

Mishkat :- ( Mumble) Dad let me get married once then you'll know how romantic I'm.

He whispered this sentence but it was enough audible for Priyal to hear. She blushed hearing his statement and started thinking what will happen between them after marriage, and this didn't go unnoticed by our hero. He looked at her and smirked seeing the affect of his words.

Mishkat :- ( Smirk) Already blushing soon to be wifey! I wonder when my words are making you blush before marriage then what will happen to you after we get married?

Hearing this Priyal's eyes widened and her cheeks redned because of him. He smiled and felt proud on himself that he always make her shy by his words.
He chuckled which made her blush more.

After settling their small luggages other's sat on their seats except our couples. Mishkat was keeping his bag in the shelf which was inside the plane, Priyal was also going to keep her bag inside the shelf. That's when he hand touched with his and they both looked at each other, he was looking at her with an undivided attention, she looked down because of his intense and dominating gaze. He smirked when he saw her looking down he took the bag from her hand and kept that bag inside that shelf.
She looked up and smiled at him

Priyal :- ( Smile) Thank you Mishkat!

Mishkat :- ( Smile back) Mention not, don't thanks me. After you're gonna be mine forever.

They both smiled and sat on their respective seats. They looked at each other and smiled again, Priyal started looking outside of the window. Mishkat looked at her and smiled getting mesmerized by her beauty, her side vision was attracting him more towards her.

Mishkat :- Priyal!

She looked at him and waited for him to continue.

Mishkat :- Let's click some pictures? Since our first journey together before marriage so...........What say?

Priyal :- Yeah it's a great idea Mishkat, and after we'll be a married couple that time it will work as a memory before marriage.

Mishkat :- Exactly, let's capture pur every moment together before marriage so that we can enjoy these even after marriage.

Priyal :- Correct, come on come on let's click some pictures.

They started clicking pictures with each other. They clicked many selfiies and then they said Neeraj to click their some pictures, he got agreed and was about to click pic but before that Mishkat kept his hand on Priyal's waist and pulled her closer which made Priyal's eyes widened and Neeraj smirk at them. He clicked their many pictures and then they again settled on their seat.
After few minutes Priyal saw that Mishkat was sleeping resting his head on the seat, a deep smile appeared on her face seeing him sleeping so peacefully.

PRIYAl'S POV ( IN MIND)

I heard someone's soft snores and when I looked beside me, I saw that Mishkat was sleeping peacefully, he's looking so cute and handsome like this.
Atlast I'm having my wedding as I always wished, when he had our family dinner that night I was very much nervous and scared to put forth my wish to them. But then Mishkat's father himself asked me about my wish and I hesitantly told them that I want to have a destination wedding at Udaipur because this place is very amazing for weddings and I love this place. When I grant my wish I was scared what if my parents will scold me for saying such things and what if Mishkat's family won't agree for it? But later my all doubts got clear when they all agreed, and when Mishkat's father asked Mishkat whether he's ok to have wedding in Udaipur or not and my heart skipped a beat when he said that ' My soon to be wife's happiness is my happiness '
Really I'm very lucky to get such an understanding family as well as my soon to be husband, they're very calm and understanding with me.

Priyal :- Thank you Mishkat! Thank you so much for being so patient and understanding with me. I'm very lucky that I'm getting married with you,  I wish we always stay together for the whole life.

I was busy in admiring him but got shocked when I saw him that he's about to wake up, I quickly shifted my head to other side leaning it on the seat and closed my eyes pretending to sleep. I don't want him to catch me red handed for admiring me, or else he'll tease the whole time.

MISHKAT'S POV

Tbe journey is a bit long so I slept for a while, but then I heard someone's whisperings and felt someone's intense gaze on me. But still I didn't opened my eyes as I realised it was nome other than my to be wife Priyal, let's hear what she wants to say.
I hear her saying thank you to me, but why? Later when she continued saying that I'm very understanding and patient with her. Oh ho Priyal I'll always be understanding and patient with you, I only want to make you comfortable not only now, but also after our marriage. My heart skipped a beat when she said that she's feeling so lucky that she's gonna tie the wedding knot with me, Priyal not only you even I'm also very lucky to get married with you and when she said that hope we'll always stay together I promised in my mind
'Of Course Dear, We'll Together For Eternity '.
Later I opened my eyes and when I looked beside me, I saw Priyal was sitting closing her eyes leaning her head on the seat but I can clearly tell that she's not sleeping as her eyes are fluttering a bit. Ohhh so soon to be Mrs. Varma is pretending to be asleep huh? I chuckled and let her do whatever she wants.

TIME SKIP

After few ours they landed on their destination UDAIPUR. After getting their luggage they searched for taxi and they drove towards the hotel which they booked for the wedding. On the way they had lots of fun men's discussed about their business stuff ladies and other girls were busy in discussing about shopping for other things and here our couple was having secret romance by having short time eye contact. Everyone was noticing them but no word uttered a single word as they don't to male them embarrassed or awkward.

TIME SKIP

After about 40 minutes they reached to the hotel they've booked!

TRIDENT HOTEL! THE MOST FAMOUS HOTEL UDAIPUR!

( This was the hotel which was selected foe the famous movie
YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI where Aditi and Karan got married)

AUTHOR'S POV

Ok to they have reached their destination and now their currently inside the hotel. Seeing the interior of the hotel Priyal was too amazed and here our hero is busy in admiring hos heroine.

Priyal :- Wow it's so beautiful!

Mishkat :- ( Smile ) Indeed

Mr. Varma turned towards Mishkat and asked him

Mr. Varma :- Son, when your friends going to come?

Mishkat :- Dad they're going to come tonight only.

Neeraj :- And Priyu what about your friends?

Priyal :- They'll arrive in evening.

Mr. Varma :- Ok so now let's got and get freshed as it was a long journey and then rest well everyone, at night let's meet back for dinner.

Everyone :- Ok

( Note :- Mihika Di's and Ekta Di's family also came with them only)

With that everyone left after taking their key card.

THEIR ROOMS

( Note :- Although the other rooms are a bit different but I'm keeping this as everyone's room. Everyone has this same kind of room.)

TO BE CONTINUED!

NOTE :- Hope you all will like this chapter and sorry for the delay because I'm way too busy in my schedule, but I'll try to upload it regularly. Ignore the grammatical mistakes.

⭐ :- VOTE
💬 :- COMMENT
🔁 :- SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6K 426 23
"I don't want to marry him"I said. "But he is good"She replied. "Then go and marry him"I said in anger. -- -- -- -- Join the crazy journey of Nishant...
11.7M 303K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.4K 1K 11
This is just another ff of our love KM โค it is just a recreation of the Mu track in Ps in my own way doo check out ๐Ÿงก