My Step Brother Lover

By Hollywood102698

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
PSA

Chapter 7

703 21 4
By Hollywood102698

Jatavion: Finally...It took you a long a time.

Kentron: My bad shawty.

Jatavion: Mmhmm.

Kentron: Whatt? I... Wait hold up...you thought that I was out there flirting?

Jatavion: Yass. I had no choice but to think that. I gotta watch you.

Kentron: No you don't shawty. You gotta trust me.

Jatavion: I do...I get out tomorrow.

Kentron: I know shawty. You gotta be ready to hit that dance floor ok. You gotta Bring It.

Jatavion: I'm ready. I'm ready to travel and go site seeing at other places. You know.

Kentron: Yeah Shawty.

I'm out of the hospital thank God. Our first game is tomorrow and we are playing against the New York Knicks and I'm ready for the performance.

Kentron has been on me about the routine and telling me that I gotta represent him.

I know I gotta brang my "A" game cause I gotta show people what I can do.

To be honest I'm really not in good shape to really dance but imma do it anyway because I love to dance.

But the doctor said something about my knee. That I can't dance on it or something. Yall know I'm hard headed.

So we at the airport boreding the plane. And you know I was scared. I'm always scared chile that ain't nothing new.

I sat with Shannon and the other girls and Kentron was sitting with the basketball players. I don't like some of me because they tried to rape me when I was in the dressing room.

I haven't told Kentron yet because I think he'll think I'm lying and I'm not. If he loves me then he should and if he trust me.

Shannon: Have you told him yet?

Jatavion: No. I don't think he'll believe me.

Shannon: I was there too. So you got a witness. And if they try that shit again then I will fuck them up. Raping people ain't cute.

Jatavion: True. I just hope he believe me.

Shannon: He will.

Kentron: What Yall over here talking bout.

Shannon: Nothing.

Jatavion: Nothing.

Shannon punched my arm.

Jatavion: Your team mates tried raping at practice the other. I was so scared. They even turned off all the lights. Shannon tried helping but they held her down so she couldn't get up. I was really scared then they took all my clothes of and started to rape but that's when my coach came in and told them to get out. I was so glad she came cause if she didn't I would be in bad condition.

Shannon: I was there.

Kentron: Why you didn't tell me before we left. But don't worry shawty imma fuck em up. Please believe me.

I didn't deserve this. Like they can go out and get all the pussy they want. Why they wanna rape me. It pisses me off. For now on I'm leaving 30 minutes after practice. Maybe earlier then that.

I just can't believe they tried that shit though. But I got other things to worry about like my knee going out while I'm dancing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.6K 31
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
53.7K 4.2K 45
αž˜αŸ’αž›αŸ„αŸ‡αž˜αŸ‰αžΆαž αŸ’αžœαŸ€ αž–αŸ’αžšαžΆαž“αž“αžΆαžšαžΈαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžŸαŸ’αžšαžΈαžŠαžΌαž…αž‡αžΆαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžαŸ„αž’αžΆαžœ αžαŸ‚αž€αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž˜αž€αž‡αž½αž”αž‡αžΆαž˜αž½αž™αž“αžΉαž„αž€αž˜αŸ’αž›αŸ„αŸ‡αžαžΌαž…αž‚αžΈαž˜ αžαŸαž αŸ’αž™αž»αž„ αž€αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž’αŸ„αž™αž“αžΆαž™αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž‡αžΆαž‡αžΆαž”αŸ‹αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αŸαž‚αŸαžŠαž€αž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αžαŸ’αžšαžΉαž˜αž˜αž½αž™αžšαžΆαžαŸ’αžšαžΈ...
313K 12.6K 54
Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for RosΓ©! I know I quit the second book a little early but I just wanted to get a fresh start so...
63.5K 3.1K 48
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...