4 Boys & 1 Girl (Bands Fanfic)

By InfinityOffLow

Chrys just broke up and is all depressed. After she sees an old friend. She ends up moving into his apartment... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Many Years Later
Author's note

Chapter 7

38 2 0
By InfinityOffLow

Gerard's POV
When we got to the beach we set up where there was barely anyone around.

Chrys then started to take off her shirt. I didn't watch because I know she would notice me.

Wow, did she look stunning in her bikini. She started to put on sunscreen.

I started to put mine on too.

She then walked over and said "Hey can you get my back?" I nodded and said "Sure." I couldn't believe she asked me to put on her sunscreen. It wasn't bad. It was perfectly fine. Its just her skin felt perfect. It gave me another reason to like her even more.

We then waited for a couple of minutes. She then started running towards the water. She then dived head first into the water.

I wanted to warm up a little more in the sun before I got in the water. So I laid out a towel and laid on it for a few minutes.

When I was finally ready to get in the water I stood up and walked close to the shore.

The water kept running up and then back down again. Touching my feet and then making me sink into the sand over and over again.

Chrys then notices me. She starts running towards me.

Oh shit. She is going to hug me.

I start running and and screaming "NO!"

She started chasing me screaming "I'M GOING TO DO IT!" she then started to smile and laugh.

She chased me for an hour. When she finally caught up to me and hugged me she was dry.

I decided to pick her up and started running towards the ocean. She was squirming and laughing while saying "No! Gerard I just got dry." I then ran into the ocean. I put her down and said "This is cold."

I then dove under water and started swimming. I swam for a while. The I decided to play a little prank on Chrys. I swam toward her foot. Then I grabbed it. She jerked her foot. I came and said "RAWR! I grabbed your foot." I started to laugh as she said "You are a sick man."

I then looked around and said "Oh jesus, we drifted away from our spot." She looked around and said "Oh god we did."

We went up to shore.

We then started walking back in the direction towards the group.

Chrys's POV
I had the greatest time today with Gerard. When we were walking back I realized how broad his shoulders were.

He turned around and said "I'll race ya." we then started running about half way there we stopped and took a breath.
When we started walking I tripped and Gerard catched me. We laughed because of our position. It looked like we were ballroom dancing and he dove me down for a kiss. Maybe it would turn into that.

As I stood up we could not stop looking deep into each others eyes.

He then kissed me gently on the lips. I stood still. he put his hands through his hair and said "Oh god. I fucked everythin-" and then I interrupted him by kissing him back.

We then stood there in silence. At the same time we both kissed each other. It felt wrong but, right at the same time. I he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms on his shoulders and played with his red hair.

I liked his hair. It was perfect in all the right ways.

About three fourths of the way there he put me down because we didn't want them to know about us.

When we got back everyone was packed up and ready to go. Pete came up to us and said "Hey what happened to you two?" Gerard then said "We drifted off when we were in the ocean. We went pretty far and had to walk back." "Oh ok, well we are already to go. It's 4:00pm and we are all hungry." I then said "I'm pretty tired too." Gerard then said "Me too. Let's go." Then everybody started walking.

Me and Gerard were in the back of the group because we started holding hands. He also kissed my head.

We then got all of our stuff in the car and headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 146 13
It's official. Another chapter is coming. gee way x reader You go to a normal high school with a not so normal group of friends- Pete Patrick joe an...
54.9K 1.4K 90
Some oneshots people might enjoy. You'll find anything but mostly fluff in here !finished august 2nd 2021! i started this in february 2019 and the f...
7.3K 204 17
This imagines book is written ABOUT: Gerard Way (;^ω^)Mikey Way ヽ('▽`)/( ^∇^)('ヮ') Frank Iero (∩_∩) Ray Toro (゚∀゚ ) Patrick Stump (・∀・) Pete Wentz (*...
3K 49 34
*completed & under editing* y/n ross. everyone and their mother know her as a misfit and troublemaker. her dad is a well known criminal in their town...