Give me your forever

By Mayaandcarina334

Rebecca Armstrong and Freen Sarocha are co stars. They adore each other and have an unbelievable chemestry in... More

Chapter 1 - I'm not a nong
Chapter 2 - I'm really upset
Chapter 3 - I'm so lost without you
Chapter 4 - Time to say the truth
Chapter 5 - Confession
Chapter 7 - Things are getting better
Chapter 8 - It's getting hard to hide
Chapter 9 - Time to get the courage
Chapter 10 - The bathtub scene
Chapter 11 - Scaring the hell of me
Chapter 12 - I love you the most
Chapter 13 - Love is in the air
Chapter 14 - The news
Chapter 15 - Jealousy girlfriend
Chapter 16 - Making Love
Chapter 17 - Their own bubble
Chapter 18- Danger
Chapter 19 - After the scare
Chapter 20 - After the storm, a little calm
Chapter 21 - Shameless receptionist
Chapter 22 - Reconciliation
Chapter 23 - Clarity
Chapter 24 - Have you already had enough of me?
Chapter 25 - It hurts a lot
Chapter 26 - Under unberable pain
Chapter 27 - The injury
Chapter 28 - The visit
Chapter 29 - Preparing A Surprise
warning
Chapter 30 - Preparing a surprise

Chapter 6 - Clingy

1K 19 3
By Mayaandcarina334

"Now that we've eaten, I want to enjoy your lap a little more, princess, until we have to shoot."

Freen was completely attached to Becky and the thai/british girl was loving her behavior. Butterflies fluttered in the stomachs of both actresses, who at the moment were more concerned with feeling each other's presence and warmth and smell than thinking about how they'd declare themselves.

"Mmm, someone is so clingy today... 🥰" Rebecca stated melting while stroking Sarocha's hair.
"Do you want me to back off, little one?" Freen asked startled.
"Of course not! Don't you dare to do that! I love this, baby!"

Freen couldn't help a huge smile.

"Do you?"
"Can't you see it? Can't you see how happy I am, baby?"
"Actually I can... 🥰😊"
"I need a mumu!" Becky asked already pulling Freen's face.
"You do? You can have all the mumus you want, princess!" The older girl stated already pecking Rebecca's lips and feeling her heart accelerate.
"Are you sure?" The caucasian girl asked seductive.
"Mhm. Kha!"
"So, I want a lot of mumus right now!"

And they stayed a few minutes pecking each other's lips.

💭 This reminds me of Sam... who kept finding subterfuges to kiss Mon... Becky thought.

Freen was suddenly lost looking at Becky's lips. Suddenly they looked into each other's eyes, as if asking permission for what they were dying to do, but soon their gazes focused again on each other's lips. Slowly they got closer, breathing quickened, hearts skipping beats. The butterflies were already turning their stomachs. Their gazes locked into each other's eyes and when their lips were very close to touching, they heard knockings on Freen's trailer door.

Both girls closed their eyes and sighed havily, regretting the interruption. It was the perfect moment, which they both desired with all their strenght, and now it was ruined...

"Shit!" Freen exclaimed.

Rebecca giggled nervous and frustrated.

"Go open it, baby." The caucasian girl said a little disapointed.
"Nooooo. I want to stay with you, angel!" The older girl stated slyly and snuggled even closer to Becky.

Once again, new knockings and this time they heard:

"Ms Chanquimha..."

Both girls recognized that voice... it was Saint, the series producer.

"You'd better answer the door..." Becky said.
"Only if you come embraced to me..."
"Are you crazy? Hahahaha. How do you intent to walk like that?" Rebecca said amused.
"Like this: get up." So Freen put herself in front of Becky, put the nong's arms around her waist and walked to the door. When the thai girl opened the door, Rebecca released the hug, but stayed by her side.

Freen felt the lack of contact, but understood the reasons.

"Hi Saint. Sorry for the delay, we were rehearsing."
"No problem girls. I'm just here to let you know that you guys need to be in hair and make up room in 15 minutes, okay?"
"Okay, thanks a lot."
"See you later girls."
"See you."

Freen closed the door and Becky immediately hugged her from behind again. And kissing her neck, the youngest girl said:

"I can't believe we have less than 15 minutes..."
"Me neither, princess. I need more time with you!"
"Come with me to my house today. I can't stay away from you."
"But what about your parents, little one? I don't want to bother."
"You never bother! They simply love you, just like me. Come on, princess, please. " Rebecca pouted, knowing exactly the power she has over Freen.
"Okay. I can never say no to you. 🥰 But there is one condition:"
"Which?"
"That tomorrow you will come with me to my place." Sarocha took her chances.
"Sure!"
"Really?" Freen could barely contain her happiness.
"Really, baby." Becky whispered seductively in Freen's ear, causing shivers all over her body.

The older actress didn't contain herself and picked the thai/british girl's lips.

"Mmmm I love mumus."
"Do you love mumus or MY mumus?" Sarocha teased.
"You know very well that I love YOUR mumus. Because no one else is allowed to do this to me. Only you!" Becky said shyly touching Freen's nose.
"Oh, that's a great news! Come on, bb. We gotta go..."
"Kha." Becky replied a little disapointed.

Both women walked hand in hand to the hair and make up room. Freen was still stucked to Becky, as if she was afraid to let go of the younger one and she would run away and never come back.

💭 This Freen's behavior is new... sure, I'm loving it, but I don't recognize her now. Isn't she usually this attached... showing so much affection in front of people? Oh. What the hell, this is all I ever wanted! I'm in cloud 9!"

"Bae (baby), are you okay?" Sarocha asked pulling Rebecca out of her daydream.
"Sure darling. I'm perfect. I was just thinking about our scene..."
"Which scene?"
"Hahaha, the one where you try to make me scared of ghosts, but you actually end up terrified of me and won't sleep all night hahahahahah."
"Mmm, what a mean girl! Do you think this is nice? Scare me and not even be there to protect me from the ghosts?"
"I will always be there for you, bae (baby), whenever you want or need me. But this is Mon, not Becky, honey." The light brown-eyed girl stated in a serious, but true tone.

Sarocha opened a huge smile, and out of nothing, stole a mumu halfway to the hair and makeup room, surprising the youngest.

"What? Did I Cross a line?" Freen asked genuinely concerned.
"No! Of course not! I loved it! I'm just surprised, after all, you never did that in front of others."
"You know what, Becky..." Freen stopped in the middle of the way and, holding both hands of her co star, she said:
"I realized that we can't let ourselves be carried away by what others will think. I spent half my day thinking I had losen you because of my idiocy. And it was the worst feeling of my life! I don't want to feel like this ever again! Because it was the worst day of my life. I went through hell without you, little one! So Yes, I'm going to spend my days showing you how important you are to me, princess!"

Becky melted. She could barely say something. Her will was to scream right there to the four corners of the world to hear that she loved Freen, but with a lot of effort she controlled herself. She wanted to say it in a special way, not hiding in the middle of the studio.

"I love that! And I want the same as you, babe. I will spend my days proving that I deserve you and that you can be very proud of me. I want to be always by your side and..."
"Girls, come on, hurry up!" It was P pop, the make-up artist.

Both girls sighed hard, but did what they were told.

"Tonight we'll have plenty time to enjoy ourselves, babe..." Rebecca stated.
"Yes. And I can't wait!"
"Me neither!"

They did everything they had to do and went to studio 4 to start shooting. The first scene was of Sam trying to scare Mon with the ghosts, but the girl ends up turning the tables and leaving her boss terrified.

The day went by, until Becky had a scene without Freen, so Nam came to talk to her friend:

"Tell me, did you talk?"
"Yes... and no."
"What? Hahahahha. What do you mean?"
"Well, we talked about what happened today, but I still haven't told her how I feel... I don't know how to do that, Nam." Freen confessed.
"Oh my God, Sarocha! Stop being such a soft ass, and talk to her at once!"
"I don't know how! What if she doesn't feel the same as me? Nam, I can't bear to lose her again!"
"Freen, no one will lose anyone!"
"How can you be so sure? Did you talk to her? What did she say?" The almond-eyed girl was exasperated.
"Yes, I spoke to her. But that's a conversation we won't have. It's not up to me to tell you. So stop being such a pain in the ass, get courage and talk to your girl, nong."
"Okay... I'll talk to her. But now... look how beautiful she is!" Sarocha stated drooling.

Nam just smiled and agreed.

"Nam, I love looking at her. I spend time imagining her way of... making love. Every time I see her I want and desire Becky more than anything in life, I can't hide it anymore... 🤤🥰"
"You need to do something with this passion kept inside your chest, Freen. You have too much love to give, my friend."
"Nam, when I'm beside her, my passionate look...wow, I don't know how only she hasn't noticed it yet. You all keep teasing me about it. And when I kiss her face then? That beautiful and flawless face... my mouth tastes like a real kiss! I know this is crazy, but my heart races, I can't help it anymore... I want this girl more than anything in life!"
"Freen, I know you've been waiting for her for a long while. She was a teenager when you met, but now Becky has grown up. She is already a woman! What stops you now?"
"Yes. She's a beautiful woman! But I'm afraid she doesn't love me back..."
"Freen, listen to me. What has to be, always will be! It will happen without you expect. I know that right now you don't understand the things I'm telling you, but be brave and talk to her. For us to live, we have to dream, sweetie. Those who want to receive, have to give. So just trust me, okay?"
"Kha. I promise I'm gonna find a way to talk to her."
"Promise me it won't take long." Nam said.
"I do! It won't last until tomorrow. Between tonight (she asked me to sleep with her) and tomorrow without fail."
"Good! I can't wait!"
"Me neither!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3.2K 25
Freen Sarocha, a photographer who doesn't have hope for rich people, fall for a rich, medical student Rebecca Armstrong. The story is about two perso...
94.5K 1.6K 22
Warning: Mature Content - explicit, highly detailed scenes - The road to being together is not so easy. Feelings, work, jealousy and sex, a whole ra...
343K 10.8K 40
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong & Freen Sarocha Chakimha Story
59.7K 2K 27
Freen and Becky are two perfect couples that are admired and envied by the public. One of them despairs, One of them fights, What is the end?