LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back after a loooong time! With another crazy oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy an... More

LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 1)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 2)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 3)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 4)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 5)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 6)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 7)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 8)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 9)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (SEMI FINALE)
LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (FINALE)

💕💍CELEBRATION OF OUR LOVE💍💕

1K 68 18
By Chubby_MewGulf

💍*special chapter*💍

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 4822

Let's begin with the celebration of love, friendship, bond and mainly trust💍💕🥺😇🤲🏻❤️

***---***---***---***---***---***

After a while, in a hotel nearby,

The moment they reached a hotel nearby which they hired for a while, Gulf slowly pushed Mew towards the bed while looking at him passionately. Mew smiled and he always loves this side of Gulf. The passionate side.

Gulf makes Mew sit on the bed and he straddles him while caressing Mew's face.

The touch on his cheeks, the warmth, the heat increasing in his body was beyond any explanation for Mew. Mew closed his eyes and felt that warm and soft touch while looking at Gulf with so much love and passion. Gulf held Mew's chin and attached his lips with Mew's. Their kisses were filled with happiness, love and all the struggles they have gone through while holding each other's hand. Those kisses were getting deeper and hotter. Mew carefully removed Gulf's t-shirt and Gulf teasingly unbutton Mew's shirt. Mew smirked at Gulf.

" Someone is being naughty. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and he attached his lips with Mew's passionately and deeply. Mew kissed him back with equal passion and hunger that they kissed itself making them completely aroused. Mew held Gulf's waist and nibbled Gulf's earlobe and a soft sniff on the neck which gave shivers to Gulf.

" Mmm~! Me...Mew~ sss~ " moaned Gulf shyly. Mew smiled happily because for the first time he was hearing Gulf's moans which are so adorable and equally arousing and hot.

" Finally I'm gonna hear your moans but I'll make sure your throat won't get hurt. " Said Mew romantically. Gulf smiled shyly and encircled arms around Mew's neck.

" I'm... y...y..yours. " Said Gulf in a naughty tone with a cute wink. Mew smirked and nodded proudly while attaching his lips with Gulf's.

" Mmmm~ " moaned Gulf. Mew left those lips who were completely devoured and he started kissing and devouring the neck which is the favourite spot of Gulf's. Gulf caressed Mew's hair while closing his eyes and feeling this heat.

" Mmhm~ M...M... Mew~ " moaned Gulf. Mew smiled and gave all the pleasure to Gulf because the moans were making Mew a complete beast.

Gulf cupped Mew's face and they were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow and their lips are just meant for each other. They were so lost in themselves that their kisses were softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity had made. After little make out and devouring such beautiful lips, Gulf pushed Mew down on the end while he was on the top without breaking the kiss. Mew came slowly and slowly to Gulf and again captured those lips again. Gulf was loving this side of Mew a lot.

" My love, thank you for accepting my proposal. You are mine and I want to make you official. I want to devour you, in every place of your body, at every inch I don't wanna miss. Mhmm~ I can't hold back anymore. " Said Mew between those kisses.

" Mmhhmm~! Mew~ I... I lo...l...love yo...you. " Gulf moaned in response which made Mew more crazy!

" I love you more my baby, my everything. " Said Mew in his sensuous voice while touching Gulf sensually here and there. Gulf is becoming more shy but crazy because Mew was looking so charming. Both were becoming so needy for each other second by second which was a foreign feeling.

" Can I make love to you? I'll be gentle with you. " said Mew while Gulf was on his top.

" No... no habitual. " said Gulf. Mew smiled softly and cupped Gulf's face with both of his veiny hands gently and kept peppering kisses on his beautiful face and neck.

" Just trust me tuaeng. Your throat shouldn't get hurt that's why. I'm yours and you are mine now. " Said Mew with a charming smile while caressing Gulf's hair.

" I...... I wa...want you Mew.... I you...urs a....and you m...mine. " Said Gulf while breathing heavily. Mew was so happy that he couldn't even explain.

Mew carefully switched the position and hovered Gulf and started kissing his juicy lips, attractive jawline, his favourite i.e. delicious neck and everywhere so passionately. Mew doesn't want to leave a single inch. Gulf was literally enjoying this and kept caressing Mew's hairs and back sensually. Mew without breaking the kiss, held Gulf's hand and pinned it on the bed. Mew was having unexplainable pleasure to see Gulf so weak and in pleasure in kisses. Those juicy and plumpy lips, those adorable soft moans were making Mew crazyyy second by second.

While kissing Gulf's neck, Mew's hand sensually went lower and lower, but he stopped and looked at Gulf for permission because consent is always essential. Gulf blinked at Mew.

" Your soft moans are making me a complete beast. But I'll try to control it as much as I can. " Said Mew romantically. Mew smiled and kissed Gulf's lips softly with a beautiful smile on face. Gulf trusts Mew and he is ready to experience this slowly. Mew smiled sensually and unzipped Gulf's pants and his also did without breaking the beautiful eye lock. Both were breathing heavily and Gulf was so shy and sensitive.

After removing it till his ankle, Mew saw Gulf's crotch which was twitching and already oozing precum. That scenario was beautiful for him and seeing Gulf flustered because Mew is looking at him like this makes Mew more and more hungry. He started stroking Gulf's hardened member sensually and that hand moving sensation made Gulf weak fully. Gulf arched his back started moaning softly while breathing heavily.

" Mmhhmm M..meww noo~! Ah~!G...good... g...good! " moaned Gulf while Mew was stroking his hardened member, which was twitching in pain and kissing his inner thigh softly.

" Your moans are teasing me so much I'm feeling so ticklish right now baby, but equally it's making me feel like eating you up~! " Said Mew with a smirk which made Gulf giggle a bit. Mew was liking everything about Gulf. He was becoming a beast at every passing second.

Keep stroking the member, Mew went back again to Gulf's face and kissed his lips, nose and cheeks very softly and lovingly which Gulf was completely under Mew's love spell and being a soft yet sensuous moaning mess was a blessing on Mew. Gulf was kissing him back with the same fire and passion while arching his back and having pleasurable tears in his eyes because he was beyond happy that he could moan, he got a voice, like everyone has. Mew started licking and sucking Gulf's soft pinkish nipples, which was also getting hard, Mew smirked but still not satisfied no matter how much he licked, bit or sucked.... Mew just wants more and more. Both don't want to rush things.

Gulf's head was thrown on a pillow while breathing heavily when Mew suddenly replaced those hand strokes into mouth sucking to his twitching member. Mew kept enjoying this beautiful scenario and kept giving pleasure to his love.

Gulf was totally a moaning mess right now but not very loud because this was unexpected and sudden. His mind stopped working and his mouth was moaning and moaning and moaning which Gulf can't even hold back but trying best not to be loud. Mew enjoying soft moans of Gulf happily, keep sucking his that twitching member which was oozing precum.

" Mew.... Sss mhmm Aahh~!.... good~ g...good~ Mmhhm~ Mewww~! " Gulf moaned and Mew just hummed in response. That one sensation was so amazing for Gulf. That humming sensation and vibration was beyond words.

(A/N:- Guppy baby just saying good good I'm giggling he is so adorable 🤭🤭🤏🏻)

" Good!! Aaahhh.... Mhmm! Mmm! M... Mew! Ahh~ " moaned Gulf and he arched his back a little upper as he was coming so hard and those pleasurable expressions on Gulf's face when he was reaching his climax when Mew took the whole length into mouth and swallowed everything happily. Gulf can't feel his whole body was shivering with so much pleasure in that orgasm, feeling like shaken which never before.

" S...so...sorry! " Said Gulf nervously.

" Don't be sorry darling. I'm just so glad to see *Smirk* you couldn't even hold back your own moans and were really so weak under my arms. " Said Mew teasingly with a charming wink which made Gulf blush so hard. Suddenly, Gulf saw a visible tent at the downside of Mew's jeans. Mew looked at Gulf and shrugged. Gulf looked at it shyly and looked back at Mew like a kitty asking permission. Mew shook his head.

" You don't have to do the same baby. I'm happy like this. " said Mew and smiled happily. Gulf kept looking at Mew.

" Me... do na? " asked Gulf cutely. It's not like Mew didn't want but he thought if Gulf gave a blowjob, maybe it could hurt his jaw or throat which he didn't want to take any risk. He pecked Gulf's lips.

" Trust me love, I don't want it. I'm happy like this. You don't have to do that okay? " asked Mew but he saw Gulf was sad that Mew is not letting him do it. Mew cupped Gulf's face.

" Y... you s...sad with m..me. " said Gulf. Mew shook his head and smiled at Gulf.

" Trust me, I'm the happiest person right now having you in my arms, a complete moaning mess and soon you'll be mine official. " said Mew. Gulf looked at Mew sadly.

" B..but... " said Gulf but Mew shushed him.

" No butts, my love. Just let me make love to you and, can I make a small request? " asked Mew in a very sensuous tone. Gulf nodded.

" Can you call me daddy? " asked Mew shyly. Gulf giggled.

(A/N:- No matter what, this needs to come in chubby's book hehehe😝😝)

" Y... you like? " asked Gulf. Mew nodded vigorously. Gulf smirked and pulled Mew close towards him and looked into his eyes.

" D... d... dad..dy~ " said Gulf in a soft tone. Mew closed his eyes and smiled happily because he always imagined that one day this will happen and Gulf said this which gave so many butterflies. Mew peppered lots of kisses on Gulf's face.

" My baby~ " said Mew. Gulf smiled and he attached his lips with Mew's. They both were kissing each other very passionately meanwhile, Mew slowly inserted his finger into Gulf's sensitive hole while kissing his juicy lips. Gulf moaned but Mew made sure Gulf won't feel a lot of pain otherwise it can lead to his throat pain. But this pain was a pleasure. Mew slowly tried his best to prepare Gulf a little so that it would be easy.

" Baby, I prepared you. Now, just do what I say. Take deep breaths with me. I'll be gentle this time. " Said Mew and he adjusted himself in between Gulf's legs. He lubed himself and slowly inch by inch..... He inserted his hard like rock member into that sensitive hole which was craving for it. Both closed their eyes and breathed heavily while feeling the tightness and warmth there. Mew gave a minute Gulf to adjust and when Gulf nodded as a signal that Mew can move now.

" Aahh~! D...d...da..ddy G...good mhmmm good g...ood goo...d! " Moaned Gulf. Mew closed his eyes while feeling that pleasure and warmth down there with so much tightness, making Mew such a beast. That room again filled with moans of Gulf and groans of Mew. But Mew didn't thrust roughly. It was slow but yet sensuous.

" Ahhh baby~!! You are still so tight! Fuck ahh! I'm Mmhhm~! Ahhh~!! " Moaned Mew loudly. Gulf can see Mew had closed his eyes in pleasure and moaned while thrusting slowly. Gulf was actually enjoying seeing Mew like this but he also knows Mew wants to increase the speed which he was holding. Gulf kept caressing Mew's back but somehow he can see distress in Mew's eyes.

" D.... d...dad...dy~ fa...fas? " asked Gulf cutely. Mew kissed his lips softly and lovingly.

" Don't tease me love please, I won't do it roughly. " said Mew while struggling and kept thrusting slowly and gently but he really wanted to increase the speed. Gulf felt bad for Mew and he held Mew's waist and moved it which made Mew's thrust deep inside.

" Ahh~ babe? Don't! " exclaimed Mew.

" P... please? " asked Gulf. Mew shook his head.

" No my love. Please. Slow is fine. Wait, I'll do something else. " said Mew and he pulled both Gulf's legs up for better thrust access which made every thrust hit on the right spot even if it was slow in speed but it was hitting the spot which made Gulf see stars. He was going crazy!! Mew hired his own lip and thrust a little deeper but very slower. Gulf gripped the bedsheet tightly because even if it was slow and taking time, it was so sensuous. Mew kissed Gulf's leg while moaning loudly and sensually.

" Ahh~ ahh! Ahhh~~! " moaned Mew.

" A..~ ahh! " moaned Gulf and he intertwined fingers with mews. Mew smiled at him and slowly kept thrusting while feeling every moment of it. Thrusting slow would be this hot he never thought. After a while both realised they were about to reach their climax.

" Baby.... there is mhmm nothing to feel bad. I'm loving this so much! I love you so much!! " said Mew while thrusting slower and little deeper.

" I lo...lo...ove y...you Mew! Mmm~! " Said Gulf. Mew closed his eyes and accidentally he increased his speed a little because he was very close right now but the moment he realised he is not able to control himself, he pulled his member out and started stroking it fastly.

" Ahh~ hahh! Hah~ ahh~ ahh! " said Mew and tried to stroke himself but he wasn't able to and he was already so close. Mew was looking so sexy right now a complete mess which needs just a little help ;) Gulf can't hold back himself anymore and he got up and straddled Mew which shocked Mew and he tried to get up but Gulf strongly hovered Mew and started stroking the member while kissing Mew's chest. Mew threw his head on the pillow while moaning loudly because this was beyond anything. Gulf kept stroking the member in fast speed and saw Mew was arching his back and biting his lips.

" Oh baby~ fuckk!! I'm gonna cumm!! Shit! Stop~ " moaned Mew while gripping the bedsheet. Gulf smirked and with a deep breath, he took the whole length in his mouth. When Mew realised what Gulf is doing, he got up and tried to stop Gulf but pushed Mew on the bed and started sucking the hard twitching member.

" Ahh~ noo! No.. mhmm no baby st...stopp! Wai... don't! Mhmm don't please wait! Ahh~ ahh fuckk fu... mmckk I can't hold it! Fuckk stop it for God sake Gulf! Don't use your mouth! Fuck this is bad! I can't!! Ahhhhhhhh~~ " shouted Mew and he came so hard into Gulf's mouth and Gulf gulped his with tears in his eyes because all the time Mew tried to move Gulf's face away worriedly but Gulf didn't want Mew to sacrifice anything. Gulf wiped his mouth and lay on the other side of Mew while huffing badly. Mew huffed too but he hovered Gulf.

" Are you crazy? Why did you do that? I told you not to! " said Mew while huffing badly.

" I.. do for... d...da...da~ " said Gulf but Mew interrupted.

" You shouldn't baby. Please. I don't want you to get hurt! I don't want you to face any pain. You aren't healed my love. Never be so stubborn next time okay? " asked Mew. Gulf smirked.

" I... w...will. " said Gulf and winked.

" This boy. " Said Mew and face palmed but he saw Gulf was biting his lip while moving his hand on his thighs. Mew saw Gulf's member were twitching badly. Mew smiled and he helped Gulf to release the load.

" Ahh~ a...ah...aa..aa! " moaned Gulf and with few strokes, he came hard on Mew's hand. Mew smiled and he kissed Gulf's lips deeply.

" Stubborn. " said Mew. Gulf smiled and he immediately passed out because of this heated activity. Mew kissed Gulf's lips and cleaned himself and Gulf, made Gulf wore clothes and laid beside him with a smile on his face because new was so happy that Gulf said yes for marriage. Mew was beyond happy today because soon Gulf will be his, officially as husband.

Later, Mew arranged a family dinner in which he announced that he and Gulf had decided to get married. Both the families were so happy and excited about this as they really wanted their sons to get married now and finally their sons are ready for it. Both the families started the preparation for their wedding and started giving invitations. They decided to get married next month as Gulf's sessions needed to be held on time which Mew didn't want to ignore at all. A month went in preparation and finally....

The day has come when these two beautiful souls became one.

At the aisle,

" Now, Mew Suppasit, Do you take Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? " Asked the officiant.

Mew smiled at Gulf and nodded proudly by saying..... " I do. " everyone clapped.

" Gulf Kanawut, Do you take Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? " Asked the officiant.

Gulf smiled proudly and said which he practiced.....

" I do. "

Everyone clapped and cheerfully applauded. Then, the best groom's man from Mew's side Zee and Max handed over the groom's ring to the officiant, who blessed it and gave it to Mew to place on the Gulf's finger. Boat, Mild, NuNew and Nat gave rings from Gulf's side which the officiant blessed it and gave it to Gulf. Mew's whole gang were looking at them and were so happy that MewGulf is going to be official after so much struggle, they deserved to be with each other. Heavenly made.

" Each may say, 'I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness.' " Said the officiant. Both smile widely because their dream is about to come true.

" I take this ring as a sign of our love and faithfulness. " Said Mew and Gulf just tried whatever he can pronounce which was so adorable for Mew and he promised himself that he will work on this after marriage as well. Gulf's parents and Mew's parents looked at each other and smiled proudly while both the moms were holding each other's hands and were extremely emotional. And the officiant finally began to seal this marriage.

" Now I request both the grooms, Mew to present his vows in front of us. " said the officiant. Mew nodded and he held Gulf's hand.

" Love has taught me many things like patience, kindness, tolerance, and empathy. It will be there when I try to bury my face in your neck, it will sneak between our faces as I try to kiss you, and it will rub right across my face as we come close for an embrace. God knows how much I have prayed to him for this day. When I looked upon you, I knew the angels from above would bless our bond. Today, I stand before him and profess my faithfulness to you. In sickness and in health, I promise to stay by your side. May God's healing hand always be upon us. With this ring, I seal my love for you and promise to stay with you through thick and thin. I know that even in our most difficult times, if I extend my hand in the darkness, I will always find yours, ready to walk with me until we find the light at the end of the tunnel. You are my strength, the gust of joy that picks me up when I am at my lowest. With you, I have found love, and I never want to let you go. I promise to be the person you can always turn to, the one you can fall back on even when it feels like the entire world is against you. My respect, care, and love will always be for you and only you. I love you Gulf and now I'm giving my life to you. I promise to be with you until my dying day. " said Mew and smiled at Gulf with so much love and pride in his eyes. Both the families looked at each other and felt very proud to witness this.

Gulf's shivering lips and teary eyes were the proof how much he felt touched with Mew's words so does everyone. Mew's gang were looking at them proudly. When it was Gulf's turn, Mew told the officiant that Gulf can't say so much as his throat surgery is so fresh. But still Gulf held Mew's hand and decided whatever he can, he will say today and secretly practiced it for Mew because if not today... then when? Today is the best day to show how much he loves Mew and even if 1% he can show, Gulf will consider himself blessed so he took a deep breath and looked at Mew while even the families were worried for Gulf.

" Mew, I no speak. But... you st...still loved me. I... I love you. *Huff* T... thank you for.... ch... cho...chosing me and... loving. I s... sorry y... umm.. you did *Huff* so much. I... I ca... can't th...thank m... my who... whole lif- " said Gulf but then he touched his throat as it started paining a little. Mew was already so touched that Gulf wanted to make Mew's day and for that he decided whatever it's possible, he will say but his throat was hurting which made him stop. Mew worriedly cupped Gulf's face.

" Oh baby *deep breath* who told you to do this for me? My love, you are with me, standing in this beautiful aisle, being mine, what more I want from God and angels above? You practiced this much for me, I'm blessed and extremely happy. You don't have to give long vows or speech for me. Your shining beautiful eyes, your heartbeats, your body language, your love, your care is more than enough for me to understand how much you love me baby. You said this much, you already made my day! And only you are the one who will bring shine in my life. " said Mew which made everyone melt on their seats by looking such a strong and beautiful love story. Gulf smiled sadly and looked down because he prepared two more lines but this throat harshness wasn't let it happen. Mew held Gulf's chin and made him look up and kissed his cheeks and made him happy again. They both are each other's safe heaven.

" And now, by the power of God, love and compassion, I'm honoured and blessed to declare you both as married and wedded husbands. Now, You may seal this beautiful moment with a kiss. " Said the officiant with a smile. Max immediately got up and started clapping.

" Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!! " Shouted Max and Mew's whole gang including Boat and Mild joined and started asking for a kiss when they saw MewGulf were blushing. Mew firstly looked at Gulf for a while with so much love in his eyes but also recalling whatever happened but now he was feeling so proud that he came here and decided to get married to Gulf.

Gulf felt the same pride for having a partner like Mew. Started their journey as strangers, classmates and slowly they became lovers and now end up being lifelong partners. Mew slowly leaned his face and Gulf leaned his face to close the distance between them and finally, their lips met so softly and gently. They sealed their marriage with their honey dripping beautiful kiss. Everyone clapped and stood up while cheering happily for them.

" CONGRATULATIONS!! " shouted everyone. MewGulf broke their kiss and smiled at everyone while holding each other's hands. Mark and Lily looked at each other and smiled while Mew's parents smiled at each other. Mew looked at Gulf and smiled lovingly.

" I love you Gulf. I love you so much. " said Mew. Gulf encircled his arms around Mew's nape attached his forehead with Mew's.

" I love you too Mew. " said Gulf. Mew nodded and they looked at each other lovingly. The challenges they have gone through, the phase they have seen together and now finally standing in the aisle, making each other taken... what a blessing on them.

After marriage,

Mew started helping his dad's company and also he worked on Gulf's speech. They both were happily together and faced every challenge while holding each other's hand. Meanwhile, with Mew's support and both family's blessings, Gulf opened an NGO for acid attack victims, disabled people and special cases to take special care of them, to give them shelter to live, hopes to smile and lots of happiness which they deserve especially those who are kicked out by their own blood.

In this NGO, MewGulf interacted with so many pure souls which have something less in them but very strong dreams to live ahead and willing wants to make their life worth living. Gulf had this motive to make such strong dreams come true and his NGO became very famous and all the people adores Gulf and thank him to give a shelter when their own families kicked them out. Mew was very proud of Gulf for starting this and he happily helped Gulf in this NGO. Both the families were happy to see them together. Mild, ZeeNunew and MaxNat also spent a lot of time with such special kids in Gulf's NGO and they all used to spend a lot of time. Gulf was also even invited in many events, interviews where he told his story to the world and how he fight back by having Mew his side. And in every interview and event, Mew was always there with Gulf and felt very proud to be introduced as Gulf's husband. Gulf became an inspiration for many people and Gulf never gave up to be with those who had no one because he knows how it feels like.

Gulf was extremely happy and blessed to have Mew as a husband who is so loving, caring and understanding and they happily live ever after. No matter what happened in their life they never left each other's side and always stood by each other because... no matter what life asked for....

Their LOVE ALWAYS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

-The end-

***---***---***---***---***---***

Some legends said:-

"I have a Disability yes that's true, but all that really means is I may have to take a slightly different path than you." - Robert M. Hensel ✨

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." - Christopher Reeve ✨

"I have had this desire my whole life to prove people wrong, to show them I could do things they didn't think I could do." - David A. Paterson ✨

"Disability cannot stop me from becoming a complete personality" - Samyak Lalit ✨

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination" - Jimmy Dean ✨

"Disability is not a choice but also not an excuse which can stop you from becoming an inspiration for many. It depends on the will power and belief. " -chubby

🙌🏻 Kudos to those who have lived their life, King sized when the whole society made them realise they are not worthy to stand equally. 🙌🏻 This book is dedicated to such special and pure souls who have became an inspiration to many. 💕

Finally this beautiful journey ends here. I hope you all enjoyed it! 🫂🫂❤️❤️😇😇😍😍 Please comment down below and share your views about another new experiment of mine! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Hope you enjoyed it so far! 💋💋

Please hit the vote button, comment your views 💗 Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 14.2K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
547K 21.2K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
68.8K 4K 11
After he caught his fiance in a hotel cheating on him with his best friend, Mew Suppasit drown himself in alcohol and drove home in a drunken state...
191K 7.1K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...