Apocalypse: My restaurant is...

By Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infras... More

Chp 1
chp 2
chp 3
chp 4
chp 5
chp 6
chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
chp 11
chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
chp 16
chp 17
chp 18
chp 19
chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-110
111-121 finale

chp 12

560 9 0
By Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 12 Xu Xiaojing and the other three

  said, the man raised his hand and made a solemn promise.

  It is approaching evening, the sun is setting, the sky is getting dark, and the moonlight night is about to fall. Yu Min didn't want to leave the paradise on earth where he was waiting at all. His heart was broken, and he knelt down directly towards Lin Luyan regardless of his dignity.

  "Honey boss, please, zombies can eat people. Can you let me stay here all night? When the sun comes out early tomorrow morning, I will leave the Wahada restaurant." Lin Luyan shook her head firmly. Shelters must have rules for shelters

  . She had no obligation to protect him.

  The Qi brothers and sisters were left behind, many of whom had the influence of Grandma Lin on her. Because she had been caught in the rain, she also wanted to hold an umbrella for the poor people who had the same fate as herself in the dangerous apocalypse.

  But this does not mean that she will choose to be philanthropic without reason. Almost no one will live happily in the apocalypse. She has no need or obligation to be kind and protect everyone.

  Without looking at Yu Min again, Lin Luyan picked up the tray with bowls and walked to the kitchen.

  With his back to Yu Min, his tone was cold and indifferent, "After one hour, the restaurant will automatically evict you. While there is still some light outside, you'd better go out early and find a safe place to stay." The crescent-shaped kitchen

  door Close quietly, quietly without any echo.

  The man was a little desperate, his hands lowered in frustration, trembling violently.

  Before leaving, he glanced at Qin Simu and the others lonely, turned around and left unwillingly.

  He was not stupid. After being hungry for two days and one night, he only ate a bowl of rice, a bowl of steamed eggs and a bowl of vegetables, and his stomach was already full.

  This restaurant must be one of the few lucky things that humans have in the apocalypse.

  Therefore, if he cannot leave in time within an hour, he will be automatically expelled as Lin Luyan warned.

  At that time, you may fall into passive danger. It is better to leave on your own initiative, collect some gold, and come back for dinner tomorrow.

  .........

  The curtains left a beam of light, which slanted on the silver floor.

  Qi Xiaoxin, who was taking a fragrant shower, was lying comfortably on the bed in the staff room, blinking her big eyes and swinging her two little feet happily.

  She excitedly tilted her head and touched Qi Yining, who was deep in thought, "Brother, I like it here so much. It's much more comfortable than Xixi's nest." Speaking of Xixi, Qi Xiaoxin sounded a little sad, crying: "

  Brother , I miss Xixi. We slept in its nest before, so where did it go to sleep?"

  Xixi was bought by Qi's father and mother, and grew up with Qi Yining and Qi Xiaoxin. In Qi Xiaoxin's heart, Xixi is their family members.

  On the day Xixi disappeared, the Qi brothers and sisters were kicked out of the housekeeper's aunt's relatives and sent to live in a doghouse.

  Even for lunch and dinner afterwards, they could only eat leftovers next to the doghouse.

  Qi Xiaoxin is young and doesn't quite understand the changes that have happened to her.

  She asked Qi Yining several times, but never received a positive reply.

  Qi Yining turned around, her eyes reddened, trying to hold back the tears in the corners of her eyes, imitating an adult, and patted her sister's back gently, "Go to sleep, Xixi went to find its parents, we have no chance to see it again." We met."

  Looking for mom and dad?
  Qi Xiaoxin also missed her parents. She was a little sad that Xixi left without saying goodbye, but she was also happy that her good friend could find her parents.

  "Brother, do mom and dad know that we are here? When will they come to us?"

  She only knew that her parents were far away. She also wanted to be brave like Xixi and take the initiative to find her parents, but she didn't Know where to look.

  This is a very difficult thing for children to do.

  "Soon, mom and dad will definitely try their best to come see us now." Qi Yining clenched his hands firmly in the quilt. This sentence was telling his sister, and it was also convincing himself.

  The next day.

  The Qi brothers and sisters stayed obediently in the restaurant's staff room, standing by the window and watching the RV drive into the distance.

  Qi Xiaoxin puffed up her cheeks, innocently, imitating Lin Luyan's previous appearance, and said in a sweet voice: "Brother, we can't open the door, there will be bad guys!" "Yeah!" Qi Yining nodded in agreement. Sister Lin Luyan said, as long

  as If he didn't open the door, he would be safe, because no one else from the outside could open the restaurant door except her.

  The small hands quietly closed the dark curtains, perfectly hiding the figures of the two little figures.

  .........

  near the gas station.

  Three boys and girls who looked like college students sat dejectedly on the ground, and a couple cursed.

  They followed Pan Pan's team from Shuguang Base out this morning. There were two cars and ten people. Three of them had awakened superpowers and were the superpowers sought after by everyone in the base.

  Pan Chen, the captain of Pan Pan's team, is a dual-power user of water and space systems.

  There are few people with super powers, and those with dual super powers are even rarer.

  Therefore, Pan Chen's status in Shuguang Base was extremely high, and he seemed to be on par with the deputy base commander.

  This time Pan Pan's team went out to do a mission, and the personnel and vehicle arrangements for the operation were all decided by Pan Chen alone.

  The two cars drove to the gas station. Pan Chen, who was obviously a space user, showed his disgust for gasoline and refused to take it into the space. He insisted on having the barrels of oil moved into the car to occupy space. .

  However, the space in the vehicle is limited. If you want to transport all the target fuel back to the base at once, it means that the ten-man team must eliminate two people on the spot.

  Pan Chen is the college roommate of Xu Xiaojing and Wang Li. Due to their living habits and character style, their relationship has not always been good.

  The grievances before the apocalypse, plus her affection for Xu Xiaojing's boyfriend Fu Kun, who is also a powerful fire-based superpower.

  Ignoring the suggestions of his teammates to move the team back and forth twice, Pan Chen forcefully stipulated the elimination of candidates.

  Similarly, Fu Kun did not disappoint Pan Chen. After receiving the ambiguous signal from the girl, he silently chose to take sides and never looked at Xu Xiaojing again.

  On the contrary, it was Wang Li's boyfriend Chen Youjing who scolded him as a scumbag and a bitch, and firmly followed his girlfriend out of the car.

  The daily necessities in the small supermarket inside the gas station have long been taken away by Pan Chen, leaving nothing behind.

  Chen Youjing walked around for a while, but didn't find any weapons or food that he could find.

  Xu Xiaojing was curled up in the corner, her face resting on her knees, her eyes red and swollen, and her clothes wet with tears.

  Seeing the look of her best friend, Wang Li hated the fact that iron was not made of steel, and her face turned red with anger. She pulled Xu Xiaojing up and shouted loudly regardless of her ladylike image: "

  Xiaojing, please wake up, Fu Kun is such a scumbag! Too bad." There is no man to take the responsibility anymore! Those two bitches may have hooked up a long time ago, and their eyes can pull out tears. It's really not worth being sad for him!" At this moment,

  Xu Xiaojing was completely trapped in the ruthless betrayal of her former boyfriend, and her whole body was a little numb. , couldn't listen to anything, kept sobbing, his eyes were empty, and he looked very helpless.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
6 1 1
낙태여부 검사하는 방법 낙태여부 검사하는 방법 낙태여부 검사하는 방법 낙태여부 검사하는 방법
137K 2.6K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
63.9K 1K 47
After struggling for ten years in the last days, she was reborn and returned to before the natural disaster. Of course she's going to stock up like c...