The Supreme Empress

By LunaJones953

Stella yagi never had a good life being quirkless always being bullied by her sister and her so called friend... More

Stella info
Harem part 2
Prologue
🎉🎉🎉
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Test out my powers
Chapter 3: Building a New Empire
Chapter 4: Waking up
Chapter 5: Leaving a very mark part 1
Chapter 6: Leaving a very mark part 2
Chapter 7: A Horrible Aftermath
Chapter 8: It's Party Time🎉
Chapter 9: An unforgettable Night🍋
Chapter 10: USJ part 1
Chapter 11: USJ part 2
Chapter 12: USJ part 3
Chapter 13: Revealing the Whole Truth
Chapter 14: A Major Outcome
Chapter 15: Very Unwanted guests
Chapter 16: Unpleasant Torture 
Chapter 17: The Leader Meeting
New Harem Members
Chapter 18: Scouting New Recruits
Chapter 19: New Allies Gained
More new harem members
Chapter 20: Special Bath Time 🍋 part 1
Chapter 21: Special Bath Time 🍋 part 2
Chapter 22: The Supreme Internship
🎄🎄🎄
🥳🥳🥳
Chapter 23: Acquired an inventor
Chapter 24: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 25: A Retribution
Chapter 26: A Promise Well Kept
Chapter 27: The Date and Unexpected Event
Chapter 28: Absolute True Terror part 1
Chapter 29: Absolute True Terror part 2
Chapter 30: Absolute True Terror part 3
Chapter 31: Gaining A New Daughter
Chapter 32: An Ex-Villains Prison Break
Chapter 33: My I Island
Chapter 34: A Very New Beginning
Chapter 35: New Weapons and Special Reward🍋
Chapter 36: A brand new resurrected and A shrine
Chapter 37: The beautiful fox and The seventh User
Chapter 38: The Supreme Duel
Chapter 39: The Progress report and an Explanation
Chapter 40: Let's Go Camping
Chapter 41: The Plan in Full Motion part 1
Chapter 42: The Plan in Full Motion part 2
Chapter 43: The special target and Very unfinished business
Chapter 44: The supreme major fight
Chapter 45: Recruiting More Subordinates
Chapter 46: The Training trip Ends
Chapter 47: The Very Unexpected
Chapter 48: So It Begins part 1
Chapter 49: So It Begins part 2
Chapter 50: So It Begins part 3
Chapter 51: So It Begins part 4
Chapter 52: The Truth to the whole World
Chapter 54: A very Different Perspective
Chapter 55: Entering The Empire
Chapter 56: A Brand New Start
Chapter 57: Office Working🍋 And The Discovery
Chapter 58: The Plan And Thoughtful Reunion
Chapter 59: The Dinner And The Door

Chapter 53: All In The Hard Days Work🍋

526 7 0
By LunaJones953

Previously

"Oh and don't worry we told Shigaraki we need to do something important and he said it was alright so don't worry about it," said toga as they rushed to stella's room as they reached the room she saw Lupusregina near her room, and saw she was shaking and saw her face was red and stella instantly knew what she wanted. "Awe is my little bitch in heat," asked stella as she grabbed Lupusregina ass and started to fondle it making her moan "y-yes," said Lupusregina as she was moaning from stella touch, and her panties were getting wet. "Well I can't leave you like this so why don't you join us so I can help you relax," said stella as she let go of Lupusregina ass she went straight to the room only stella to smirk as this was going to be one hell of a night.

Now

Once stella entered the room she saw all of them taking off their clothes as fast as they could and stella was loving every minute of it as she also took her clothes and they were now naked. "Alright who is first," asked stella as she saw Lupusregina going towards but Yasaka stopped her as she got behind her and started to fondle her breast and pinch her nipples causing Lupusregina to moan "Ah Ah ah you already had a taste of stella why don't you wait your turn," said Yasaka as she pulled on Lupusregina nipples with her right hand and used her left hand and started to finger Lupusregina pussy causing her to moan like crazy.

"Don't worry stella I can handle her you focus on them," said Yasaka as she then kissed Lupusregina. As stella watch her dick was now rock hard toga and clementine went to stella and kissed her and they started to make out ad clementine started to rub stella dick with her left hand and sucked the tip. As toga and stella were still kissing each other stella put her right hand towards toga butt and started to squeeze it making toga moan in response and stella used her left hand and made clementine deep-throat stella's dick. Stella was surprised that clementine had no gag reflex and continued to use her mouth and she loved every minute of it as stella then started to suck toga breast.

Stella was close to climaxing as she thrust her hips and finally cummed clementine's eyes shot wide open and was swallowing all of stella's cum as stella pull pull her dick out of clementine mouth and some landed on her breast that is when toga started to lick the cum off of clementine breast. As soon as they finished cleaning the cum off they looked at stella with hunger in their eyes. "Stella I can't wait anymore please fuck me," said clementine toga "no fuck me please," said clementine as toga looked at her "you already suck stella's dick," said toga as stella then thought of something.

"Both of you get on the bed and get on top of each other," said stella as they looked at stella and nodded as they did what they were told "like this," said clementine as she was on of toga stella smiled as she started to fondle clementine ass making her moan "oh yes like this," said stella as they saw stella grow a second dick and Aline them to each of their vaginas and thrust her hips forward claiming their virginities. Stella then started to thrust into them making them moan in pleasure.

With Yasaka

As stella was busy fucking toga and clementine, Yasaka was busy with Lupusregina "no fair I want stella aah," moan Lupusregina as Yasaka was fondling her breast "oh don't worry you'll get a chance but for now let's have some fun," said Yasaka as she laid Lupusregina on the ground and spread her legs and got a good view of her vagina as she had a smile on her face "Itadakimasu," said Yasaka as she inserted her tongue inside of Lupusregina exploring every inch inside as she ark her back and grabbed the back of Yasaka's head wanting her to not stop. That is when Yasaka turned her body and put her vagina in front of Lupusregina and she immediately did the same as Yasaka making each other moan pleasure.

Back with stella

Stella continued to fuck both toga and clementine as clementine fell on top of toga due to the pleasure she was receiving and feeling more pleasure as she and toga's nipples touched one another's as they were both moaning mess as stella was close to climaxing. After a few minutes, stella filled their insides with her seed as they moaned and also climaxed as well as they couldn't move and stella saw that they were satisfied.

Stella then placed them where they could rest and she heard moaning and saw that Yasaka and Lupisragina breathing hard heavily and her juices leaking onto the floor.

Stella then pick up Lupisragina and placed her on the bed with her back facing stella. "W-wait mistress I'm still aaahhh," Lupisragina tried to talk but stella inserted her dick inside of her as she ark her back and her eyes almost rolled at the back of her head as she came instantly. Stella continued to fuck as she pulled Lupisragina's hair and grabbed her right boob and started to fondling it. "You like being treated like this don't you, you slutty bitch I can tell because I can feel your pussy tighten around my dick," said stella as she stopped fondling Lupisragina breast and spanked her ass making her pussy tighten more. Stella then pulled her making her body get up and stella moved her head to the side and started to kiss Lupisragina as stella tongue explored every inch of Lupisragina's mouth, Lupisragina did not resist and let it happen soon stella was close to climaxing.

Stella continued to fucked Lupisragina as hard and fast as she could making Lupisragina moan as they kissed. Stella then did one last thrust and came inside of Lupisragina as she too climaxed as well. They then separated from the kiss as a stand of saliva was the only thing that connect them as Lupisragina then fell limp on the bed as she had no strength left in her body and look satisfied.

Once stella pulled her dick out of Lupisragina she placed her with toga and clementine. Stella then turned to Yasaka and she parted her lower lips with her fingers "come and claim what is yours st~ell~a," said Yasaka as stella instantly picked up and slammed her dick inside of Yasaka causing to moan as stella started to kiss her as well and fondle her plump ass. Yasaka wrapped her arms and legs around stella not wanting her to stop as she felt stella's dick go deep inside her "y~yes fu~ck me fuck me," moan Yasaka as stella continued to fuck her as hard and fast as possible and got an idea as stella used body double without Yasaka knowing and the body double inserted her dick inside of Yasaka ass.

Yasaka screamed as stella was still kissing her as stella saw her eyes rolling up stella and the body double continued to fuck Yasaka. Stella then stopped kissing Yasaka as stella saw that Yasaka was leaking from her nipples and stella grabbed both of Yasaka breast and started to suck on her nipples making Yasaka causing more pleasure as her mind went blank and moaning like crazy soon. Stella stopped sucking Yasaka's nipples as some milk still leaks from her breast "you are now mine," said stella as she and the body double came inside her "Aah," moaned Yasaka as she cummed as well with her tongue out of her mouth she then rested on top of stella who made the body double disappear.

Stella then pull all of them on the bed and laid down in the middle of the bed and saw they were snuggled up to her and she smiled. "I wonder what tomorrow will bring I wish I could see the looks on their faces, now then what will you do heroes," said stella as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 72
A young man possessing immense power born a bastard & Illegitimate child to a cruel and abuser family,with only a few of his family members including...
28.5K 382 28
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
117K 1.7K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
181K 3.2K 45
Summary : yagi izuku has been mentally abused by his family that is yagi inko (floater) and yagi toshinori (all might). His so call friend after the...