Playing by Heart

By BERBRRRR

It's my first story and I'm not a writer at all but! I am a hockey player and tend to love spicy scenes like... More

⚠️WARNINGS FIRST!⚠️
Introductions
Just the beginning
Wasn't expected
That's intresting
Mixed feelings
Keep leaving me
Preparing
Intoxicating

What a mess..

1 0 0
By BERBRRRR

happy! happy! happy!

(insert small musical)

——————————————
* ... * = sounds in general

" ... " = person speaking

- ... - = text messages

+...+ inner thoughts
——————————————

Side Note- I have no side note I'm tired and gonna pass out just making sure the next part is ready for me ENJOYY

(╹◡╹) kora's POV(╹◡╹)
————————————

the room becomes blurry while I feel the dudes weight fall on me slightly while still inside before I pass out asleep....

I wake up abruptly looking around me with my eyes squinted to let them re focus on my surroundings as I get a flash back of last night but only bits and pieces.

I groan before getting up receiving a splitting head ache "shit I got to clean the mess in the house now-" I mumble to myself

after cleaning the house I make my way to school as usual and head into my first class.

I sit down at my usual spot in the back and see that a certain someone isn't here today.

After school is over I head to go to my next hockey tryouts.

The tryouts end up being a scrimmage to test out and see how we react in a game.

I've been hearing a lot of great things from coach I hope that's a good sign.

I make my way home heading up to my room as I lay on my bed staring up at my ceiling.

I groan feeling a cold feeling in my heart, I check my phone seeing no notifications with a slight frown.

I decide to get up and go take a walk grabbing some headphones and heading out the door.

I walk at a steady pace as I take in my surroundings on the walk.

It's sunsetting and the air is slightly cold but warm there's a hurt in my chest I can't quite put together why I feel like this..

I look down to check the time without realizing the presence of someone in front of me.

Because of that I bump into the person and end up falling hard on my butt.

I squint up at the person, "Kaleb?" He doesn't answer in fact I see him trying not to look at me.

I expected at least a hand to get off the floor or maybe even a shocked hello some reaction at least.

But I got nothing instead all I got was a distant cold face from him catching me off guard.

"Kal-" I start to speak again but get cut off by him making a disgusted face at me and walking past me.

I stay there utterly shocked mouth agape waiting until I can't hear his footsteps anymore before getting up slowly confused with the interaction.

My mind is racing with questions as I make it back home.

I burst out crying for the first time in a while, I don't understand why I'm crying but I'm alone in the house right now so I'll let myself.

After a few hours of crying my head tries to replay moments of the party.

Trying to piece together what went wrong with Kaleb.

So many foggy memories but it's slowly clicking into place.

My head makes a final connection to his reaction from the party and it clicks.

I get up abruptly tears still streaming my face as I rush to my car and to a nearby pharmacy.

I buy what I need and shakily make it back home while sill rushing I go into the bathroom.

I take the test and sit there waiting impatiently to see results.

After a few mins I look at the result..

Positive- it's positive.. it can't be I'm to young, he doesn't know does he? No he shouldn't know, why is he so distant now? should I keep it? Idk if I can.

I take a deep breath for air but I choke out a sob as I break down on the bathroom floor.

I have a decision to make but I can't right now my mind can't comprehend what's happening..

I grab my phone and call pixie.

"Pixie I cry into the phone"

"I'm on my way" she says calmly before hanging up leaving me to wait for her.

After a few minutes I hear her walk into the house and call out for me.

"I'm here" I cry out to her, she rushes to the sound of my voice and knocks on the bathroom door.

She immediately gets on the floor with me, "are you okay? Tell me what's wrong" she says grabbing a hold of one of my hands.

I hold out the test and she stares at me with wide eyes.

Without a second question she opens her arms for a hug and I sink into her hug to let the rest of my tears go.

She stays with me for the rest of the night making sure I feel good and calm down so I can clear my had to make a decision.

Looking around my room pixie gives me one last hug and leaves me for the night.

The next day I end up going to school feeling terrible not sure what to do either.

———————————————————————

Authors note: I forgot abt this book but  here, I'm making this a short one for a reason😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 28 13
This is my first story I ever wrote so please be aware if something's bad.
19K 230 39
This is an Aarmau love story, Its my first story so I'm sorry if its crappy TwT but I tried and try. Hope you like it, baiiii ;D
9 0 1
Artemis longs for love, but gets tangled up in a sophomore romance... how does she deal with it? A small piece I wrote as a horny ninth grader, I'm a...
8K 99 12
Hello demonic bunnies this is my first story so I hope you like it