Ben Drowned x Reader - Uncond...

By urfellowfreak

You are the newest creepypasta, everyone else has taken a liking to you, but one.. BEN. You don't know why... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
A/N PLEASE READ THIS
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
A/N PLEASE READ!!
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
A/N CLOSURE!
A/N

Part 15

40 1 1
By urfellowfreak

BEN's Pov - 'Damn! Why'd she have to hit me with that question?!!'. "I-i uhh.. I was just... just... um....". "Ugh, nevermind, you're just gonna continue being a weirdo. I'm tired, I'm goin to bed. Goodnight!". As I watch her walk away I feel a pit of loneliness and emptiness build up. Watching her walk away kinda disappointed me, though I didn't wanna answer the question. It probably would've ruined our friendship. As I thought more and more, I was starting to get a headache, 'I just need to be around Y/n again! I'll go see her.' I quickly run to our room to go see Y/n, but when I got in there, she wasn't there. Not in her bed, nor mine. 'Aww man, she lied to me.' I felt more and more sad by the second, knowing that Y/n wasn't in the room; I don't know where she could possibly be. I start to leave the room and walk down the stairs, I hear a familiar voice that I haven't heard in awhile. 'LJ! Maybe he knows where Y/n is! I mean, they're basically like siblings!' I run down the last few stairs in a hurry to see LJ, but Y/n was already there. "Heya Benny Boy! I'm finally back from my mission!" I wave as I see him throw a few pieces of candy in his mouth. I walk over to Y/n, without any explanation, or any words at all, I pick her up bridal style. "Wha- hey! Put me down BEN!". I couldn't help but smile at her cute face. 'God, she's so beautiful...'. I didn't even bother trying to convince myself that I didn't like her anymore. It was so obvious! "Heh, sorry princess, you're comin with me." As I watched Y/n's face turns a light shade of pink, I giggled and carried her upstairs, leaving a confused LJ behind.

LJ's Pov - 'Huh? Are they a couple? Hmm.... ehh, I don't care enough to find out. Ooh! I'm gonna go find Jeff to see if he wants to throw a party for my arrival back home!' I happily jump up, swallowing the candy I had in my mouth before running around the mansion. "JEFFFF! JEFFFFFFF!!". After awhile of searching, I heard a now annoyed Jeff stomp out of his room and grumble. "What could you possibly want, fuckin stupid monochromatic clown." "Hey now, Jeff; that's not a very nice thing to call your friend.". "Whatever! Just tell me what you want!" "I want to throw a party! For my arrival back home from my long mission!". "Ugh, that's all?" "Yep!".

Jeff's Pov - 'Did this stupid ass clown for real bother me at 11:53 pm, just to tell me he wants to have a party! Why'd he even have to tell me that!? He knows Slenderdickhead doesn't care! As long as we clean the mess!' "And you had to tell me that, because?" I asked in an obviously annoyed tone, trying to get through to his dumbass that I didn't care. "Well, I want you to help me get some alcohol for the party!" "Okay, okay, now you're talkin!". I smiled, as if my smile could possibly get any wider than it already is! "Great! We'll be having the party tomorrow night! I'm counting on you to head out tomorrow afternoon to go to a liquor store or somethin!" "A liquor store? But if I get caught, or they ask me if I have an I.D; I'll be fucked!" "God, Jeff, you're such an idiot, it's literally called stealing! And I thought you were one of the smartest of us all!". "Hey, wanna say that again?!" I pull my knife out and hold it to his throat. "Eh heh, sorry Jeffy, I'll be goin now, have a goodnight!" With that, LJ quickly left. I walked back into my room and flopped down on my bed, excited for the party, yet tired. I pull my sleep mask over my eyes and turn over on my side.

A/n -

I'm super excited to write the next chapter, there's gonna be a lot of drama, cursing, slight sexual content, and mentions of alcohol! It is a pretty important chapter, as it leads to many events in the future for the rest of the book! Thank you all so much for reading; goodnight my lovely readers! - Adrian -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1K 20
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman were childhood best friends. They would do everything together. Until one day he had to move house due to personal re...
152 2 26
This story is inspired on camp Creepypasta, kinda. Once upon a time, Slendy had an idea to expend his dark army. He needed people who were easy to m...
100K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
992 75 43
The Story Of A Teenage Girl Who Goes To College And Lives In A Life Of Debt Meets A Friend Who May Become A Lover? Who Knows, Maybe All Hell Will Bre...