The Long Ride | Lloyd X OC |...

By DaBakugoSimp

From a normal girl struggling with school, life, and the complications of trying to be perfect, to one of the... More

𝟏 | 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒂
𝟐 | 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔
𝟑 | 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
𝟒 | 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝟓 | 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒕
𝟔 | 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆
𝟕 | 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔
𝟖 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟗 | 𝑻𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑻𝒐𝒄𝒌
𝟏𝟎 | 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔
𝟏𝟏 | 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏, 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒚
𝟏𝟐 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔
𝟏𝟑 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒂
𝟏𝟒 | 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟏𝟓 | 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒓
A/N - Why I haven't Updated
𝟏𝟔 | 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒓
𝟏𝟕 | 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆
𝟏𝟖 | 𝑷𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒗𝒔. 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒂

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

240 6 1
By DaBakugoSimp

Sitting atop the ragged tiles of her house's roof, she stared up into the shimmering night sky.

The faint cold breeze in the air felt nice against her skin. The sounds of birds quietly chirping and her slow, calm breaths were the only noise to be heard in the silent night.

The moon glowed brightly, and the stars lit up the sky like a thousand fireflies in a dark, desolate forest.

Here...she felt at home. She felt safe. Nothing scared her. Not the stars, not the sky, not the moon nor the wind. Not the birds, nothing.

All of this, and it was...

“Beautiful, isn't it?”

Hearing the unfamiliar voice, she shot her head around. Fear immediately filled her senses upon seeing a strange man not far behind her.

“Who are you?” She asked, hesitant.

“Who I am doesn't matter.” The old man spoke.

“Why are you sat out here all alone?” He asked, not coming any closer.

She wasn't sure, but she felt as if the old man could sense the fear she felt, and was not coming closer as to not scare her any more.

"I'm a failure." She muttered, turning her head back around and looking down at her hands.

“I suck at everything I've ever done!” She raised her voice, slamming her clenched fist onto the tiles of the roof.

“All I want to do is get into an amazing College and University, and make my parents proud.” She spoke, her tone lowering to a sad, troubled one.

“But it turns out, I'm so useless that I can't do anything right!” She muttered through gritted teeth. The frustration she felt clear as night.

“Nobody's completely useless.” The old man spoke again. Though, his feeble attempt at trying to comfort her proved useless.

“I am.” She mumbled, upset with herself and who she was.

“Why don't you come with me?” The old man suggested.

Confused, and a little creeped out, she turned around to look at the old man again. “Why? You're just a random old man. A kind one, I'll admit. But I don't know anything about you or who you are.”

“And no offence, but I'm not gonna go off with some random stranger in the middle of the night.” She bit, a slight hint of annoyance audible in her tone.

“Please, I assure you I mean no harm. Do come with me. I can help you to become who you truly are.” He spoke, the man's vagueness tempting her in the slightest.

“I can't.” She huffed. “Even if I wanted to, which I don't, my parents wouldn't allow it.”

“Your parents have already given me their approval.” The old man assured. Though, this made her uncertain.

“They what? That's a first.” The girl mumbled, surprised.

Glancing up at the old man, the girl wore a surprised, yet confused and intrigued expression.

“Who are you?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 61 20
Kai's powers were becoming too strong. He lost control and now he set fire to Ninjago city. Fortunately, the rest of the ninja put out the fire but a...
8.6K 257 24
It's just a normal day in ninjago. Kai meets up with skylor and it turns into a date. Cole tries to get close to kai. but everything is crashed by h...
6.8K 71 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...
52.6K 1.7K 41
"You know why you're the Black Ninja? Because it's the color of your heart!"-Jay When Morro dies and Nya defeats the Preeminent, the ninja e...