Countryhumans x reader

By Evelynn_Harvander

Something something, something something something something❤️ ART COVER ISNT MINE More

Introduction
🪶🍋🩸No-Where. |Third Reich x Fem!Reader
Ya'll I'm back

Reward🍋 |Japanese Empire x fem! bodyguard!reader

51 0 1
By Evelynn_Harvander

My first countryhuman fanfic EE for no reason I'm excited so LETS GOOO. Anyways this contains:
Lime (duh)
A slight scene of fighting
Impregnation
Mentions of the Japanese Empire

If you're uncomfortable with this, please skip. If you have any requests, don't be afraid to leave them in he comments!

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last name
J.E. = Japanese Empire
(F/U) = favourite underwear.
___________________________

Summary/past
You, (Y/N) (L/N), we're the bodyguard of Japan, the neko boy, and son of Japanese empire. Japan and you started out as best friends, and you always were protective of him, as well as you were older. You were looking for a job, and soon enough Japan said that his father was looking for volunteers to be Japan's bodyguard, since the last one died. You accepted it and you started quickly, since J.E. already met you and knew how protective you could be of Japan. And, without Japan knowing, you and his father had something... special. You weren't sure if he liked you or not, since he sometimes gave mixed signals, but what you and him were was far from a normal boss and worker or friends.

Present time
You were walking next to Japan, wearing a black suit, a white blouse, black pants and a pair of sunglasses. Japan and you were shopping, since he wanted new pairs of clothes and some shoes. You 2 walked into a shoe shop, Japan practically dragging you along, chuckling. You, giggling at his playful behaviour, let him lead you. He let go of your hand and walked up to a pair of sneakers.

//TIME SKIP bc I'm lazy\\

You and Japan finished shopping, now the both of you carrying his bags. Japan rambled on and on about stuff, and you once in a while joined in. You've always been a good listener.

You 2 walked past an dark alleyway, and a wave of unsettling feelings washed over you. "Hey, Japy." You said, stopping dead in your track and staring into the alleyway. "Hm?" He stopped a few metres away, looking back at you. "Lets go skateboarding tomorrow. Ok?" You said, slowly walking forward while your gaze remained locked into the alleyway.

Japan's face went paler than it was if that was even possible. The sentences you just said was an secret code word for danger, depending on how the sentence ends. In this case, it was: "someone's following us."

"Well, let's go. My arms are getting weary." Japan quickly said, walking ahead. You followed him again, your steps getting quicker and quicker, as if a predator was following you. Than, an alleyway later, Japan got grabbed and pulled harshly into the next alleyway by a strange person.

Your eyes widened with fear and protectiveness, dropping the bags and rushing into the alley.

There, Japan was pinned to the brick wall by a hooded someone. A blade was pressed against his neck by the hooded person. "Hey!" You rushed towards the 2 and tackled the guy to the ground before he could break a hair of Japan. The guy grunted and fought back, trying to strangle you, but failed to do so since you had the upper hand. "Japan, call the cops!" You grunted, struggling to hold the person down.

As quick as possible, Japan called 911. Quickly, he ran out the alley, retrieving the bags of clothes and shoes you guys bought before anyone could steal them.

A few minutes later, the guy was exhausted from trying and gave up. At the same moment the cops arrived.

"You did a great job missy, if you weren't there, who knows what could've happened." One of the 2 police officers patted your shoulder. As a thank you, you gracefully nodded your head. With that, the cops left. Japan gave you a few bags again to carry.

15 minutes later, the both of you arrived at Japan's house. Excited and still a little panicked, Japan rushed to his father, telling him about your heroic deed.

"お父さん!お父さん!(Y/N)今日、男から私を救ってくれた!" (-Dad! Dad! (Y/N) saved me from a man today!) Japan screeched excitedly, almost so loudly that you thought your ears would bleed. Since you and Japan knew each other for so long, he teaches you some Japanese, so you could understand some of it.

J.E, surprised, patted his son's head. "言ったでしょう、彼女はその仕事にぴったりです" (-I told you, she's perfect for the job.) J.E smirked. "How about you go up to your room, so I can give (Y/N) a well deserved reward, hm?" Japan understandingly nodded and went to his room.

Now, you were left alone in the living room with J.E. Your best friend's father, your crush, and your boss. You, with subtle steps, approached him. He smirked, grabbing your waist. "Your suit looks messy." You raised and eyebrow, looking down at your clothes. They were dusty, crinkled and your blouse was dirty. After all, you did fight a weird guy in a dirty alleyway. Your eyes flipped up, meeting his unreadable gaze. He wanted something. He NEEDED something. And for a split second, you thought you could see pure lust and desire in his eyes.

With a swift move, he dipped you down, supporting you so you didn't fall with his hand on your back. You, in a shock reaction, gripped his shoulders, crinkling his suit slightly. "S-sir.. I-" your stammering voice was cut off by a deep, passionate kiss from J.E. You froze up, feeling your face heat up with a dark shade of crimson.

Soon after, you melted into the kiss, your arms wrapping instinctively around his neck. Your right leg lifted upwards, your thigh brushing against his side. Quickly, he grabbed it, caressing your thigh gently. "May I..?" He asked quietly, almost as if he was nervous. You've never seen him so... vulnerable.

You nodded, your face still as red as a tomato. J.E than proceeded to pick you up, his hands resting on your ass as he made his way with you to his room. Once you 2 had entered his room, you were quite surprised. It was pretty big, along with a king sized bed pressed against the wall. On both sides of the bed 2 long windows stretched 'till the ceiling. Above his bed hung the big Japanese Empire flag. He also had an walk-in closet. He placed you gently on the bed, before closing the blinds from his windows.

You were nervous, but you scootched over on the bed in the middle. After all... you were still a virgin. Then, J.E. approached you. "Are you ready?" He asked. You nodded, sweating slightly while the heat between your legs increased.

He took off his uniform and hat, leaving him in only his black boxers. Then, he walked over to you, placing a hand on your hip. He oh-so gently took off your black pants, leaving you in your (F/U). He looked up at your jacket, and you noticed he was shy. You proceeded to take off your jacket, leaving you in your white, crinkled blouse. You started unbuttoning it hastily, so quickly even that you thought the buttons would pop off. Once you've opened you blouse, you took it off and threw it on the ground, along with you and his' clothing.

Now, the both of you were left in undergarments. J.E leaned in, kissing you passionately while slipping his tongue past your lips and into your mouth. You were surprised but quickly melted into the kiss. He made his way between you legs, his boxer-covered crotch only mere inches away from your heated core. He proceeded to put his hands on your waist, caressing your sides gently.

While the kiss turned into a make out session, you slipped off one of your bra straps. And then the other. You put your arms behind your back, your mouths never leaving their connecting touch and unclipped your bra, throwing it off to the other clothings.

J.E slightly leaned against you, your bare back now hitting the mattress as your arms instinctively wrapped around his neck once again. He balanced himself, his hands placed next to your armpits. You were the first one to break off the kiss, catching your breath. You looked up at him, as if requesting if you could take off your underwear. J.E, as equally out of breath as you, gave a slight nod. You quickly took off your (F/U), the heat between your legs growing stronger as you felt yourself getting wet.

You, now completely bare, looked up at him again. He leaned down, kissing and nibbling at your neck and collarbones as he proceeded to take off his boxers, revealing his already erect private part. You, unaware of his boxers being gone, started moaning softly. Your legs slithered their way around his lower waist, and that's when you felt it.

He lifted his face up from your neck and looked at you. "May I enter...?" He asked, his facial expression blushing and shy, yet behind those eyes was a hidden desire shown. He wanted you. He craved you. He NEEDED you.

With a slight nod, you gave him permission. You gripped his shoulders softly for support, since you've heard that losing your virginity can be painful at first. With your permission, he pressed in his tip, lubricating it with your natural juices. You bit your lip, feeling your entrance getting spread slightly. It hurt, but not that much. Then, he started to push more of his member inside, but he was careful, not wanting to hurt you too much.

You bit your lip harder and gripped his shoulders tighter, small tears escaping your eyes as your lower region started hurting more. He sat still, letting you adjust to his 8 inched member. He then proceeded to lean down, kissing your tears away. Your legs tightened around his lower waist as you took deep breathes.

After a minute or 10, you stammered, "Y-You can move..," and so he did. He started off slow, watching your every reaction if it was good or not. Your back arched as the pleasure increased and the pain lessened. Soft moans escaped your lips as he pounded into your core over and over again. J.E let out a relieved moan, enjoying your tight and wet core. You noticed that he had a really hard time controlling his desires, as if he was fighting the urge to pound harder and faster.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, burying your face into the crook of his neck. "F-faster... please..." you begged, almost breathless. "As you wish, princess." He mumbled through gritted teeth, speeding up, lost in complete pleasure. You bucked your hips, joining his rhythm. The bed shook with you guys' movements, the room filling with your shared moans. "Good girls get rewards, and you're one hell of a good girl." He whispered huskily into your ear, sending multiple shivers down your spine.

After a while, he pounded merciless into your heated core. The bed shook with your shared movements. "So wet... so warm... so tight..." he mumbled, lost in the movements and pleasure. The intensity of the pleasure consumed the both of you. You gasped, the knot in your stomach forming, feeling as if it was about to explode and pop. He accidentally slammed against your G-spot, making you cry out in ecstasy.

"Oh? What do we have here?" He smirked, his tone husky as he teased you. He started slamming onto that spot repeatedly as you drowned in the pleasure, screaming out his name. "J-J.E!!!"

Soon enough, the knot bursted and waves of pure pleasure crashed over you. You arched your back, thick tears of pleasure leaving your eyes as you dug your nails into his back, which he didn't seem to mind at all. The slight pain of your nails and the extreme pleasure of your core set him over the edge, filling you up with his warm seed, and what felt like small eggs? He shook, biting his lip as more and more seed spilled out of your pussy, but no eggs.

You and him breathed heavily, coming down from your shared heights. He pulled out, leaving you feeling empty as you whined at the feeling. He chuckled deeply, kissing your cheek. "You were amazing." He smiled, his Japanese accent sending shivers down your spine. "Really..? You think so? I-it was my first time so I was kind of nervous..." you admitted truthfully, looking to the side. J.E looked at you, giving you a peck on your lips. "Yes, I do." You blushed at his words, but that realisation hit you like a truck.

"Where's your condom...?" You turned pale. "Condom? What would I need a condom for?" He said, tilting his head, continuing his sentence. "After all, you're mine now." You frowned. You weren't ready to be a mother, not yet.

"But don't worry," he started, "I wont force you to give birth to my child if you don't want to. But it'd make me happy to have another child with the woman I love." Your eyes lit up. "You...?" Your lips were patted after asking the unfinished question. "Yes, (Y/N). I love you." He said, his stormy and normal personality shining through. "So... will you grow my child? And be part of our little family? Or not?" His question lingered in the air.

"Yes. I will."

BONUS
—————
Japan covered his ears with a pillow and grumbled. "It's fucking 4 am... they STARTED at 5 PM!!" His yelling got muffled by his pillow. There were loud moans and grunts heard from the other side of the wall, a bed slamming repeatedly against the wall. "Damn (Y/N)... I thought you were joking at the Truth Or Dare game when you said you'd fuck my dad..."

The next morning, you could barely walk, your legs felt like jelly. J.E did bring you breakfast in bed. And Japan gave you the look of disgust. Later on he could laugh it off tho, since he was happy that of all people, you were gonna be his new stepmother.

——————————————
2265 words😨 that's a lot for me ya'll. anyways how do you guys like my first oneshot? And like I said, if you have any requests, leave them in the comment section.

Sam out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 14.9K 48
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
907K 54.8K 136
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
827K 17.9K 81
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 ⟳ "𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘪 𝘨...
255K 14.2K 111
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...