Rikos unsuspected harem

By Sakurabestie

Could not come up with a description More

A/n
Riko x all

Riko x kuroko

9 0 0
By Sakurabestie

It was a breezy evening in the bustling city, and Kuroko Tetsuya found himself wandering the streets, feeling a little aimless. He had some free time between basketball practice and evening classes, and he decided to visit his favorite fast food restaurant to grab a quick bite to eat. It wasn't the healthiest option, but Kuroko had a soft spot for their vanilla milkshakes.

Meanwhile, across town, Riko Aida was also enjoying a rare moment of respite. The pressures of her coaching duties and the constant bickering between her Seirin team members had been wearing her out. She needed a break, and what better way to unwind than with some comfort food from her beloved fast food joint?

As fate would have it, both Kuroko and Riko arrived at the restaurant almost simultaneously. Kuroko had just taken a seat by the window, his blue hair almost fading into the background, when he spotted Riko standing in line, poring over the menu with a thoughtful expression. His heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't help but smile, recognizing her from her distinct auburn hair.

Riko, on the other hand, was busy calculating the calories in each menu item when she sensed someone watching her. She turned her head and her eyes widened in surprise. It was Kuroko! She hadn't expected to run into any of her basketball players here, let alone the enigmatic sixth man.

Kuroko decided to seize the moment. He rose from his seat and approached Riko with his trademark poker face. "Good evening, Coach Aida," he greeted her calmly.

Riko, caught off guard but pleased by the unexpected encounter, smiled warmly. "Kuroko-kun! What are you doing here?"

"I decided to stop by for dinner. It's my favorite place, too," he replied, though it wasn't something he often mentioned.

Riko nodded, still surprised by the coincidence. "I guess great minds think alike, huh? I needed a break from all the basketball craziness."

Kuroko's eyes twinkled with a hint of mischief. "Well, I suppose even a phantom needs a night off from the court, and it seems our phantoms led us here."

Riko chuckled at the playful reference. "I can't argue with that. You know what they say about all work and no play."

As they continued to chat, they ordered their food and found a cozy corner booth to sit together. The conversation flowed effortlessly as they shared stories from their respective teams, discussed their favorite fast food items, and even debated the merits of various sauces.

It turned out to be a pleasant and unexpected encounter, one that allowed Riko and Kuroko to relax, unwind, and enjoy each other's company outside the confines of the basketball court. Little did they know that this chance meeting would forge a unique bond between coach and player, one that transcended their roles on the team.

As the evening drew to a close, they parted ways with promises to keep their shared secret, both looking forward to the next time they might meet at their favorite fast food restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 31.3K 99
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
96.1K 3.7K 38
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
226K 13.1K 110
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
485K 12.7K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...