Hurt Leo

By Anakingoldstar1

Join Leo and his split personalities as they go through a rough patch and how his brothers finally find out s... More

Bad Feeling
Worried
Internal Panic
Informing His Brothers
Phone Call With Mikey
Leo After Meditation
Mikey Learns The Truth
Leo Spills His Thoughts
Donnie Panics
Operation Hide Leo
Donnie talks to Splinter
update
status update

Meditation Session

64 5 1
By Anakingoldstar1

Leo: "What are we going to do?"

Nardo: "The same thing we always do."

Leon: "Fight our hardest to stay with you."

Leonardo: "Even if it takes a while. We are coming back to you."

Leo: "Thanks, guys."

Splinter: "Alright. Just as before, my son. Seperate until you can't hear each other. Then, until you can't see each other. And finally until you can't feel them at all. Then, we shall begin our 10-hour meditation session."

Leo: "Hai sensei."

Leo: 'Alright, guys, you know the drill. Hearing, then sight, then presence.'

Leon: "This is so going to suck."

Leonardo: "Yup, but at least we're stubborn."

Nardo: "We got this."

Slowly, one by one, Leo couldn't hear them, couldn't see them, until finally he couldn't feel them.

Leo: "It is done sensei."

Splinter: "Good, good, then let us begin."

As the session wore on, Leo could feel himself start to shake little by little as his soul and mind were pushed past their limits. Slowly, the time tickled by, and with each hour that passed, the worse the shaking got. And still Leonardo stayed in meditation.

Splinter looks at his son meditating and feels pride for how well he is handling the mental strain. Completely unaware that his soul is also being strained. As the hours tick by, he watches as Leonardo starts shaking more and more but not coming out of meditation just like he trained him to.

Splinter: 'I am so proud of you, my son.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 28.9K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
437K 17.3K 41
[COMPLETED]"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years youn...
180K 2K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."
377K 12.9K 51
☆彡 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ❛ bring me your mouth and your mystery! ❜ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...