The Prankster And A Puppet (J...

By jessicaDragonic

(This is the first ever Jax x Reader fanfic! Enjoy!) Meet Y/n! A puppet without strings! Well... Kinda... She... More

Chapter 1 (Past)
Chapter 2 (Past)
Chapter 4 (Past)
Chapter 5 (Past)
Chapter 6 (Past)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Past) (TAU)
Chapter 15 (Past)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
🩸Chapter 38🩸
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Want your OCs to be in a chapter?)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 3 (Past)

22.9K 461 1.1K
By jessicaDragonic

Since then, me and Jax have been good friends. And overtime, we become best friends, I was always the one who cared for him when he got in fights, trouble, etc...

Chapter 3

~Who Would Care for a Bully?~

Minding my own bussiness in my room, until Bella barged into my room. "HOLY (****)! BELLA!!! Don't do that!!!" "Sorry... It's... Jax... He's..."
Bella was trying to take her breath. She was panting. "Jax, went into another fight. With... Zooble..."

"Oh no..." I followed Bella to the fight. None of them looked like they were giving up. Zooble was pissed while Jax looked amused.

"Okay, Kinger, Ragatha. Stop Zooble, me and Bella will stop Jax" They all nodded. Even if we held them down, they still won't stop fighting to hurt each other.

"I didn't even start the fight! It was that stupid periwinkle rabbit!!!"

"At least I don't look like a pile of blocks with sticks for arms and twigs for legs!!!"

"You take that back!!!"

"Make me!!! (*****)!!!"

"OKAY, ZOOBLE, JAX, CALM THE (****) DOWN!! WE NEED TO SAVE OUR ENERGY FOR THE NEXT GAME"

"No one asked for your opinion, Puppet Doll Face!!!"

"DO NOT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!!"

"Okay, stop fighting, you all really need to stop, I'm being serious, remember last time?" Everyone winced at the last incident. We barely won the adventure.

"Yeah, that's a memory I ain't forgetting. But it was funny in my taste~"

"Fine... We'll stop... Only because you had a very good reason, and I don't want that ever happening again..."
Zooble walked away. I turned to Jax"I don't know how you get into so many fights" "Eh, when you anger someone almost everyday, that's what's gonna happen to ya~!"

Luckily, Bella lend me some healing equipment to heal Jax's wounds.

"You know, you really need to stop getting in these fights. Your getting hurt badly and you need energy" "You can't blame me. Getting into fights are fun as hell, so what if their dangerous?" "Still... Proving my point"

...

...

...

"You really need to stop getting into fights" "Sorry N/n, that's a No~"

When I was done taking care of Jax's wound. Ragatha wanted to ask me something. "What's up, Rag?" "There's been a question in my mind for a while... Remember when I told you to stay away from Jax? Well, I was wondering how you got him to like you. I mean, Who Would Care for a Bully?" "I would... Jax isn't so bad once you get to know him. He's not like that sometimes..."

"Uh uh, whatever you say, N/n... Ima go, bye!" "Bye!" What Ragatha said, reminded me of the book

'The Tale of two Hearts. Ms. Perfect and Misunderstood'

But, that was a love story. So, I'm starting to doubt it... I wonder what will happen tomorrow?

~~~~

437 reads. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! I'M ALSO SO CLOSE TO REACHING 60 FOLLOWERS!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! Also, I don't know what to do for the next chapter. Can you guys decide for me? Thanks! Byeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 634 13
"I don't know what you're all upset about Lily," Marlene said carefully, "This whole dance was your idea. You did know that dances require dates, rig...
3.3K 95 8
(Y/n) (L/n), a student who is famous as a gamer with many followers, everyone knows her because her video on youtube. One day she saved her money t...
11.6K 331 23
"And finally, Jax!" I scanned the crowd, searching for this 'Jax'. "Uh..." Gloved hands grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. Standing there was...
11.1K 378 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...