The Forgotten Dancer(complete...

By dancemomsfanfics1738

This is a story about a girl that gets kidnapped and killed and basically gets forgotten. More

INTRODUCTION
In The Dancers Den
Solos
At The Ziegler Home
At The Dance Studio
Rehearsal
Compettion
The New Girl
Sleepover!!
At Dance
Goodbye Abby
Photo Shoot
At Home
A Phone Call
Welcome Back
Hopistial
At Joshs House
At Dance And At Home
Telling Maddie
Finding Her
The Memories Of Jojo
Aressted And Competition
Awards And Back At Dance
Authors Note
Last Chapter
Last Authors Note

OMG Really?!

121 6 0
By dancemomsfanfics1738

Maddies POV

Kenzie told me that she heard gianna talking to abby. Kenzie said that someone was ill.

Abby made another announcement it probably was the person that is ill.

She was crying I don't know why she was crying.

"Girls....yesterday I found out my mom is in the hospital.And she is very sick so the doctor told me she is basically dieing." Abby said sobbing.

All the girls and mom's were crying.

"I have to be in Florida for the rest of the week.Gianna is not gonna be here with you guys because she has to come with me". Said abby.

"So you guys have a week off and that photo shoot that I set up for you guys is tomorrow,good luck bye girls".

We all ran up to abby and gave her a hug and said "Bye miss abby good luck with your mom"!

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Sorry If It's short I will probably update tomorrow or maybe later on today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.5K 89
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
292K 10.6K 73
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
71.1K 5.4K 36
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.9M 80.7K 126
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC