Bad Guys:New Mouse City Myste...

By Grimstone15

The famous Geronimo Stilton and his family are very curious when their grandfather informs them that a few my... More

Prologue
Ch.2:Villain Meeting
Ch.3:Front row Fight
Ch.4:No good press
Ch.5:Snooping Around
Ch.6:The Daily Rat
Ch.7:Tracking the Baddies
Ch.8:Family Drama
Ch.9:Sally's true face
Epilogue

Ch.1:Special Interview

173 6 1
By Grimstone15

Late one morning, reporter, Geronimo Stilton was working hard in his office.

He was typing notes upon notes on his laptop. He was drinking so much coffee. Just then his family came in. His younger action oriented sister Thea,

His tech savvy nephew, Ben,

Geronimo's dimwitted cousin, Trap,

And Ben's friend, Pandora.

Thea:Geez, bro, how long have you been in here?

Geronimo:Uh...since about...5AM.

Thea then closed his laptop.

Thea:Okay, you really need to take a chill pill sometimes.

Trap:Why not take some advice from an expert?

Geronimo scoffed.

Geronimo:Look, I've got a lot of work to do.

Ben:What's the big rush anyway>

Geronimo:Apparently, Grandpa had us set up with some special guests. Though I'm a little nervous about them.

Ben:What's so special about them?

Geronimo:It's uh... complicated.

Thea:We've interview a few famous people, whats different about them?

Geronimo:You'll see when they get here.

There was soon a knock at the door.

Ben:That must be them.

He opened the door and was surprised at who was on the other side.

???:This Geronimo Stilton's office? We have an interview with him today.

Ben:Uh, yeah. Uncle G, It's them.

The Stilton Family were surprised when they saw who was at the door: The Bad Guys! The Stilton Family were a little shocked.

Thea:Now I can see why you were a little antsy about this one.

The Bad Guys entered the room.

Pandora:And, they are...

Ben:The Bad Guys. They used to be a heist crew, until they turned their lives around and became vigilantes. Helping people and fighting more dangerous villains.

Pandora:Cool.

Piranha:You got that right, kid.

Geronimo:Um...Welcome to New Mouse City...

Geronimo was clearly nervous.

Wolf:Is there a problem, Mr.Stilton?

Geronimo:Uh...n-no. Not at all...

Wolf let out a small growl. Geronimo flinched, but then Wolf began laughing.

Wolf:I'm just screwing with ya, man!

Geronimo:Oh, uh...good one?

Wolf:It's alright. It's the teeth, isn't it? Yeah, I get that a lot.

Some of them sat down and began the interview.

Geronimo:So, why decide to have an interview with the Rodent's Gazette of all places?

Wolf:Well, we've actually been looking for a place to do an interview for a while now. So people could get to know us, a little better. Only issue was, whenever we found a news site, they were...well...how to put it...

Julie:They were sketchy sleezebags who tried to twist the interview for attention.

Wolf:What she said. So when we looked you up, we saw you were one of the most honest. Plus, you might understand us a bit, given you and your family tend to get into similar scrapes.

Geronimo:Oh...so you've heard of that?

Tarantula:Dude, how could we not?

Geronimo:Fair point.

Diane was having a conversation with Thea.

Thea:Never in my life did I think I'd meet someone like the Crimson Paw. Let alone a governess.

Diane:Life's full of surprises.

Thea:Actually, while you're here, do you think you teach me some of your moves?

Diane:Hm...looking for anything specific?

Thea's face lit up.

Julie was having a conversation with Ben and Pandora.

Pandora:It must take serious guts to go up against villains.

Julie:You have no idea.

She showed them some of her battle scars.

Julie:Got this burn scar from when Conductra tried zapping me. And this one's from when Squawker pecking me.

Ben:Nice.

Julie:Thanks. Although, you guys are pretty good with dealing with some baddies. Like that whole thing with the mummy, your encounter with The Cat Pirates, a lot of other encounters with other villains.

Meanwhile, Trap was talking to, or rather annoying Snake. Trap was trying to play a few jokes on Snake, but Snake just seemed annoyed.

Trap:Not one for laughs?

Snake:I'm not one for someone forcefully trying to make me laugh.

Trap:Come on! You can't be a big grump all the time!

Snake:I must say buddy, you are doing an excellent job of testing my patience.

Trap:Such a good compliment coming from you.

Snake's eye twitched and gritted his teeth.

Julie:I swear, I can almost hear his blood pressure rising.

Geronimo:Uh, Trap, maybe you shouldn't be agitating the snake.

Trap:Oh come one! What's the big deal?

Thea:Because he has a look that says "I am trying so hard not to kill you".

Trap:He's just-

Julie:You wanna shut up your pie hole before he ends you?

Trap decided to stop.

Julie:That's what I thought.

Pandora:Hey, why don't we show you around town?

Julie:I don't see why not.

Wolf:Try not to get to far from the office.

Diane:And please do not pick any fights with anyone who makes you mad.

Julie:No promises.

Diane scowled.

Julie:Okay, fine.

With that, the three kids left.

Wolf:Just hope that they'll be okay. Trouble seems to follow us around.

Geronimo:What do you mean?

Wolf:Almost every time we leave town, there's always a villain making trouble at the place we go to. Spirit Water Forest, London, ect.

Thea:I'm sure you gu-

Snake wrapped his tail around her mouth.

Snake:Yeah, don't jinx it.

Thea gave a thumbs up and Snake let go. Unknown to The Bad Guys, or the Stilton family, this interview would be one to remember...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
2.7M 66.8K 122
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe βœ§β‚ŠβΊ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
341K 29.9K 86
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
124K 5.5K 97
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...