You're a monster ! The Thing...

By -Vallendille-

John Carpenters The Thing x Reader . Like the alien man eating Thing x Y/N . Yeah . Hope yall enjoy this fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Quick thing
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

204 4 3
By -Vallendille-

Chapter 6 I really have no idea what pictures to use for this story 💀💀 also just realised I forgot to write about the whole bennings thing . Omg just ignore that ok , let's just say we wrote about it I'm too lazy to add it I'm sorry yall .
________________________________

After the .. situation .. that happened yesterday you were still pretty on edge . However after the night you had with palmer .. you were pretty distracted to even think about anything else .

After the two of you had .. finished .. you both just sort of collapsed onto each other .

In the morning you awoke before most of the crew , perfect time to have a shower .

You kissed palmer on the cheek and left his bed , grabbing your pyjamas from last night you put them on . It was absolutely freezing in the morning so you grabbed you towel, spare clothes and toiletries then ran off to the shower room .

You arrive at your destination and made your way to the showers . You pulled the curtain and began to undress . Just like last night you got the strange feeling like someone way watching you . However you were nearly finished with your shower so you brushed the thought away and just continued .

You massaged your scalp with shampoo , and then you washed it away . You felt like all of your worries were being washed away with it . However you couldn't shake that feeling like you were being watched . You quickly washed your face then dried off . You put on your " work clothes " which consisted off jeans and a long sleeve T-shirt, with boots to match.

You left the showrooms , and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone .

Getting out orange juice , water ,toast, eggs , sausages and bacon . Anything and everything . After the scare last night , you all needed a good meal .

( I'm lazy so this is after everyone woke up and had breakfast )

" we gonna talk about last night ?" Palmer said .

" last night ..?" You said to him . He smirked at you .

" that thing in your bedroom .." he said with a wink .

You blushed . " oh yeah that .." you looked away and took a sip of your drink .

" it was that weird thing we pulled from the ice .. we should never have touched that thing ." 

" it was the scientific discovery of the century !! We couldn't just leave it !! "

" but look what it's done !!"

" how were we supposed to know what it does ?!!"

" no one cares who's idea it was to bring it back here , we need to get rid of it !"

" how are we supposed to do that ??"

" I don't know ?? Freeze it again ??"

" no we can't do that .. "

" what's the opposite of freezing something ?"

" WE BURN IT !!!!!"

" there we go . Someone go grab the flamethrower."

"What do we do then ?"

" we wait.."

" everyone just get back to work and when it comes back we'll be ready for it ok ?"

The crew members argued amongst themselves , you chose not to say anything and just finish your drink . You hadn't noticed that palmer came and sat down next to you . He moved his hand to hold yours underneath the table . You nearly chocked on your drink . You moved a little closer to him so your knees were to aching each other .

You smiled to yourself slightly , feeling him squirt your hand slightly you looked at him and smiled . He winked at you and let go of your hand .

( another time skip .)

You were currently sat at your desk bored out of your mind . You and windows were in charge of the radios . All day was just static . No matter what you couldn't get a signal from anywhere ! You truly were miles away from anyone and anything . It gave you chills.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee , want one ?" You said to windows . No reply . You turned and saw that he was asleep .

"I'll take that as a no . "

After everything that's happened everyone is so exhausted. The dogs , then bennings thing, and then what happened in my room . Just to think that I would have turned into ... I don't know what .. made you sick to your stomach.

( I forgot to write about it so I'm just mentioning him here . I'm sorry I'm too lazy to write about it but we all know what I'm on about right ? If not just watch the movie. Love yall btw , h2o break yall get some water .)

You made your way to the break room , or we'll the room where the coffee machine is . It really should be in the kitchen but oh well .

You stood waiting for the machine to make your drink , you picked at your nails . After all of this stress you needed some time to yourself . You thought about if you should paint your nails or something but then remembered you didn't bring any nail polish to the outpost . You frowned to yourself .

You were just about to complain to yourself when you felt like you were being watched again .

" fuck .." you whispered .

" just ignore it Y/N... " you mentally said to yourself .

" grrrrr . "

( 😭😂 I'm so sorry I don't know how to write it just imagine a low growl or some shit 💀)

You felt your heart stop .

" ok . No need to freak out . Grab your coffee and run . Just grab your drink and leave Y/N no big deal . It's not that thing from last night. " you were saying to yourself .

You could hear the thing drawing closer . It's growls and moans caused your heart to stop .

You felt it behind you. It's breath was hot and wet . It inhaled your scent . A low moan erupted from the creature .

Finally the machine had finished you grabbed your drink and walked to the door slowly . You were afraid it you made any sudden movements it would pounce on you .

You got to the door and that's when you ran .

" MAC GET THE FLAME THROWER !!!!!! THE BREAK ROOM !!! ITS IN THE FUCKING BREAK ROOM!!!"

Everyone was scrambling out of there rooms , you were running down the hallway with no where in mind you were going you just needed to run away . You were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't realise you bumped into a hard "wall". You looked up to see palmer .

You worries Instantly melted away as you smiled up at him . He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. He then pulled you away from all of the commotion and squeezed you tighter . Burying your head into his chest you covered your ears . All of the yelling and commotion was making you very anxious .

" HOLY FUCK !! "

You turned around and saw that the thing was slowly crawling out of the break room door . It was on fire , screaming , and crawling towards you and palmer . It's " hands" were reaching out towards you . And even though it was around 12feet away from you , you felt like it was only inches away from you . Ready to snatch you and up and do god knows what to you .

Suddenly a burst of flames flew out of the break room . Ending the things life almost instantly .

You let out a few sobs and gasps of air . Palmer started to run your back and brought your face into his chest again .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.2K 37
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
561K 8.8K 124
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
54.4K 2.3K 36
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
292K 9.2K 35
but what would you do if i went to touch you now? what would you do if they never found us out? theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lower...