Unspoken Truth

By chuvzky

Freen and Becky are destined to be friends forever. But one broke the promise and left the other behind. Free... More

"The Surprise"
"New Pair Of Eyes"
A Parallel World
Missing you
It's Always You.
Just An Ordinary Day
Am I Too Late?
You Look Beautiful.
Day 1
Day 1 pt. 2 "Eyes On Me"
Day 2 ( Deja vu )
Day 2 pt. 2 ( Memory Lane)
Day 3 "Confession"
Day 3 pt.2 (A taste of Love)
Day 4 ( The Reality)
Day 4 pt.2 "Friends and Lovers"
Day 5
Day 5 pt. 2 (Slowpoke 😎🙈)
Day 6 ( Starving )
Day 6 pt. 2 ( Wishes )
Day 7 ( Stay with me)
Day 7 part 2 ( Who's the boss? 🙈💄)
One Fine Day
The Truth In Me
Tell Me It Isn't
Did We Make It?
It's Now or Never
A Part of Me and You

A Day to Remember

801 27 1
By chuvzky

Becky

Are you ready? Becky enquired. Freen responded with a thumbs up. That's fantastic! Let's go! Becky led the way, followed by Freen. Becky never let go of Freen's hand during the stroll. The path is simple to follow. Becky takes this route because she does not want Freen to struggle. She wants things to be effortless for Freen. The path is clear, and birds can be heard calling. The air is very clean.

Thank you for bringing me here, BB. It's incredibly serene.

I'm pleased you like it, Babe. The surroundings are really green. I wish you could see it. Try to imagine it.

Don't worry. In my imagination, I can see it vividly.

Do you remember Freen from our childhood? We also went on a hike for the day.

Yes, you hid. Will you do it again? Freen furrowed her brow. Becky can't stop laughing.

Why would I do something like that? Where's the fun in that? I'm joking. Are you worn out? We can take a minute to relax and sit down.

Everything is fine. I'm all right. What say you? Aren't you aching?

Becky's face flushes. If you don't stop, I'll leave you here, Freen! And, yes, I'm still a little hurting, but I think I can outrun you.

Freen grinned. Okay, I'll quit talking. I'm just concerned; please understand.

We continue on our way. I have Freen's hand in mine. When a loud snap drew my attention, the next thing I knew, I was being shoved by Freen. I stepped forward and turned to face Freen. And there, I discovered a large rock that had fallen from above. It falls off the mountain. Good goodness Freen was able to avoid the rock and shove me.

Beck, how are you doing?

I am fine. Thank you, Freen. I approached Freen and checked for bruises. Fortunately, I came across nothing. Are you in any pain?

I'm okay. Not to worry. I believe we should go back. Let's resume this at another time or location. Freen suggested it.

I agree with you. Let's go back now.

We're almost ready to leave, but I noticed she's missing her walking stick. I looked around and noticed it wasn't far from us. I grabbed it and turned back when I noticed another rock falling down. I screamed to attract Freen's attention, and she successfully avoided the stone, but I believe we're already out of luck because, while avoiding the stone, Freen's foot slipped on the cliff's edge. Freen held on, and I dashed towards her. I've got her arm. She's heavier than me, but I tried everything I could to drag her toward me. Fortunately, mountain climbers pass us by and help me.

I was relieved to be holding Freen in my arms, but that relief was swiftly replaced by anxiety when my hands became moist. When I looked at it, I saw crimson.

I'm OK, BB. Don't be concerned; it's only a scratch! That was the last thing I heard from Freen before she passed out. A big piece of wood struck her lower back.

My body trembled, and tears blurred my vision. I can't hear anything. The only thing I know is that Freen looks lifelessly into my arms. I didn't dare to pull out the wood because it could injure nerves and blood vessels, making the wound worse. I wrapped plenty of clean cloth around the implanted wood to start controlling the blood loss. I added thick dressings around the wood to keep it in place and prevent it from shifting. After that, the climbers assisted me in bringing Freen to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, all I can do is pray and ask the above not to take Freen away from me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That is exactly what happened. Becky is constantly sobbing. I'm truly sorry. If I hadn't invited Freen, this would not have happened to her.

Don't blame yourself, Rebecca. Mike stated it sincerely. Nobody wants that to happen. It was simply an accident. I'm thankful she was with you when that happened. I know you won't give up on her.

Your uncle Mike is right, Becky. We know how much you adore Freen. She's OK now. You no longer have to be afraid.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Becky bowed. I will never leave her side.

We know, and that is all we want from you. Mary and Mike exchanged glances. Between them is a hidden message.

A day and two nights have passed, and Freen is still unconscious. Freen's brother and their friends already visited, including Heidi and her partner. All are wishing Freen well. Richie, Becky's brother, visited yesterday to bring Becky's some clothes and stuff she needed while watching Freen in the hospital.

Becky, don't you want to go home and rest for a while? We are here to keep an eye on Freen for you. You don't have to be worried. Mary stroked Becky's hair. She's worried for Becky too.

I am okay, Auntie. I want to be the first person Freen sees when she wakes up. I am still young and energetic too, so you don't need to worry about me.

Okay, if that's what you want. I'll swing by the shop to grab some fresh flowers for Freen. Do you want something?

Could I please have a milk tea? Becky flashes a sweet smile.

Mary shakes her head, thinking about you and your milk tea. I'll bring two for you.

Thank you, Auntie. You are the greatest! Becky hugs Mary.

Anything for my soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

Becky flushes intensely. Auntie, how can I respond to that?

Just say thank you, Ma. Mary smiled warmly at Becky.

I appreciate how accepting you are of me and Freen. I could never ask for anything more than you and your family, our friends, and my family.

What is there not to accept? You just have feelings for each other. Love is love. Who am I to pass judgment?

Thank you so much, Auntie.

I'll leave right now. Please contact me if you require anything or if there is an update on Freen's status.

Take care, Auntie. They said their goodbyes. Becky rejoins Freen.

Please, Babe, wake up. I missed seeing your eyes, even if you were usually hiding them behind your sunglasses. I missed hearing your voice. I missed your presence. I miss everything about you! Becky can't help but cry out of longing.

----------x----------

How are you guys doing? Remember to love yourself first before loving others. That way, you'll know what will hurt and what won't. Take care, everyone. Thank you for your time. 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.3K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...
285K 8.4K 45
Becky who hates Freen a lot is falling for her slowly after their marriage. Let's see how Becky treats Freen and why is that Becky hates her so much?
237K 11.8K 55
4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but what happens when she finds out that her...
174K 7.6K 53
Becky, a quick-witted and resourceful young woman, hatches a clever plan to save her cousin Irin from a dreaded arranged marriage. Irin, the shy and...