SOMETHING IS HIDDEN||KIM TAEH...

By TAE4ff

Something is hidden in between y/n and Taehyung but what and who's is hidden..... and whom is hiding??.... Le... More

Introduction
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
HAPPY NAMJOON DAY!!!!!✨✨
Part-12
I DIDN'T EXPECT THATπŸ₯Ήβœ¨
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Happy Birthday To Meeβœ¨πŸ’•
Part-24
Part-25
HAPPY JIMIN DAYβœ¨πŸ’œ
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Happy V DayπŸ’•πŸ₯³
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Happy Sunshine day β˜€οΈ
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50

Part-35

99 4 0
By TAE4ff

Y/N POV..

NEXT MORNING....

I woke up and saw my baby bear is sleeping beside me ..

I kissed him and stood up from my bed ....

I immediately get freshen up , took the car key and went towards The car...

Y/n: *Sigh* I really need to find out what is going through her mind!..

I went straight to the cafe without informing Taehyung as he was sleeping peacefully....

After 20 min I reached at the cafe and I enter inside to the cafe...

I was looking forward to the Seat where last day Taehyung and Jennie Sat together...

Finally after searching a little I found the seat and sat over there...

I called the waiter and he came with a dairy and a pen in holding in his hand..

Waiter: Good Morning ma'am! What do you want to drink?..

Y/n: One Americano please!

Waiter nodded and went to the counter...

Y/n: Taehyung ordered Americano Yesterday and after drinking it he started behaving like that!! I hope so that what I was thinking may not happen now!..

I went to the counter and called waiter...

Waiter: Here !! Ma'am..your coffee!..

I nodded and took the coffee...

I took a sip of the coffee and Throw the on the floor..m

Y/n: Ewwwwww!!!! What was it !!...

The waiters came to me while running and said..

Waiter: What happened!..

Y/n: Is this the way you make coffee? Huh? It taste so bad!! What you mixed in it huh!.?..

Waiter: I didn't believe you ! Call your manager!! MANAGERRR!!

Soon the manager come and said ..

Manager: What happened ma'am? Are you alright?..

Y/n: No I am not! I want to see your CCTV footage!..

Manager: But why?..

Y/n: What the f*ck your workers mixed something in the coffee I want to see that!! It's taste so bad! I didn't expect that from this cafe...

Manager: I am sorry ma'am! But I can let you see our CCTV footage as It was against to our rules...

Y/n: *chuckled* Against to your rules? Huh! Or Your reality will get  exposed!... I know very well! Just let me check your CCTV footage of or I will tell everyone that what your cafe do with the innocent people!..

Waiter: Sir! Let's her see na! I didn't do anything! Whatever it is it will get clear to her! If we didn't let her see the footage, Our image will go down infront of many people! *Whisper*

Manager nodded...

Manager: Fine come ma'am!..

Y/n's mind: Yes!! Mission successful!...

Manager: Please sit here!..

I nodded and Sat in the room...

He onned the Computer and sat beside me ...

Manager: Here ma'am! Look at this The waiter which making your coffee didn't mix anything on it...

Y/n: I already knew it!..

Manager: Huh!? Then why are you-

Y/n: Sir! Please try to understand! I am here for Checking yesterday evening footage when my husband came here with someone...

Manager: Why you want to see yesterday footage of your husband! ??..

Y/n: Because the Women who come with my husband mixed Something in his americano And I want to check this if it's true or not? ....

Manager: *Sighed* Okay! If it's get true and If one of our worker involved in it So it would be great help of yours to get rid of letting down our image ....

I nodded...

I rewind the video to yesterday evening...

And play it ...

I am watching Taehyung and Jennie sitting together when Jennie went towards the counter...

And I reality revealed infront of me...

Manager: What the f*ck!..

Y/n: See! I told you! Aren't it's a crime to mix something on someone's drink without there concern...

Manager: Well! It's a crime until you both know each other very well!.. Don't worry ma'am I will see that waiter right now! ...

I nodded and left from the cafe...

MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG POV...

I woke and saw my other side of bed is empty...

Taehyung: Where did she go?...

I stood from my  and went straight to downstairs...

Again I didn't saw her So I thought to go outside but stopped when I hear some footsteps....

There I saw Y/n coming inside ..

Taehyung: Babyy! Where did you go in the early morning!..?..

Y/n: Taehyung! I found it...

Taehyung: What did you found?..

She took out her phone and give it to me ....

I look at her confusion while she gave a sign to see her phone ..

I looked at her phone and saw something terrible...

Taehyung: W-What t-the hell!..

Y/n: Tae! Now please stay away from her! She is not good women!! She is trying to snatch youh from me !!!! Please Taehyung!..

I immediately hugged her and gently kiss her on her head while hugging...

Taehyung: Don't worry! Y/n !! I am sorry it was my mistake but now I am never gonna talk to her again...

She hugged me more tightly as I did...

*TIMESKIP*

*AT UNIVERSITY*

Y/N POV..

I was on the way to my class but suddenly I feel that someone is stalking me ....

I look behind and here and there but I saw no one and then went to my classroom....

Suddenly my phone started ranging and I picked it up...

Y/n: Hello!..

???: Hello baby!..

Y/n: Who is it?..

???: Forgot me! So early !...

Y/n: What are you talking who the f*ck are you?....

???: Ohh got angry now! I like it! Of course because I see your anger but you didn't see mine right! It's time to show mine....

Y/n: Yahhh! Who the f*ck you are speaking! Just tell me you f*cking name!...

???: Chill baby chill! I am gonna meet you soon darling! But I am upset from you ... You didn't did good thing to put me on jail by your husband!.

A sudden crack felt on my heart and my whole body started shivering...

Y/n: F-Felix!..

???: *laugh* Finally you remembered!..

Y/n: But you are in the Jail!...

???: *laugh* Common darling! Did you really think I am that much weak? Don't worry I will meet you soon!..

I immediately cutted the call and drop the down...

Suddenly Jimin came and picked up my phone I looked at him while he is calling someone on my phone...

Y/n: What are you doing?..

Jimin: Calling the b*tch again! How dare he can call you?..

Y/n: Huhh! Nooo Jimin please I am scared!..

Jimin: And why were you ? I am with you your husband is with you then why are f*ck are you scared!...

Y/n: B-BUT!..

Jimin: Shutup and come with me !..

He said and hold my drag while dragging me towards outside of the classroom.....

______________________________________

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 28 13
A girl named y/n was step daughter of Mr Jeon the most wealthy and powerful man in Seoul...He and his real daughter used to treat you like a maid but...
15.1K 514 27
Doctor: Give her your body heat then! Jungkook: w-what? I can't do that Yn: no need to do all that. I'll manage! Taehyung: Happy birthday sinner! Yn:...
70.2K 1.8K 41
Y/n was living in busan but because of an event her brother took her with him....... Taehyung saw y/n multiple times when he went for deals in other...
264 26 24
What if one day you find your bias near your locality and suddenly he rings your doorbell? And when you take him in, you get to know that he's forgot...