The hate wont stop us

By editqzx_me

Its about two gangs. The Tokio hotel gang witch is owner by Tom kaulitz and Bill Kaulitz dad and the Vanderso... More

Welcome back Amira
Acomodating
Are we too young for this?
Fool
Don't
Father's word
mistake
i wanna go back
escape plan
18th birthday

Hell

128 1 0
By editqzx_me

*TOM'S POV*

I looked at Amira down as she stayed on the cold floor in silence. I checked her pulse to see if she was still alive, she was. Thankgoodnes. I dont know whats the thing about her that makes me care so so much for her but how i act and the things i say to her ruins it all. (I picked Amira up and placed her on the bed)
"The next morning"

It was about 10 in the morning when Amira had finally woken up. She looked at me straight in the eyes and didnt say nothing to me. She just got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. What a whore! I gave her a place to stay and she dosent even say morning? Sucks for her

*AMIRAS POV*

I could see his face, i didnt even wanted to look him in the eyes. As soon as i had gotten into the bathroom i had locked the door. I looked in the mirror and i could see a scar on my face. Tears started pouring down my red cheecks. I realised i wasant made for this. I should have minded my own bussines and if i did so i wouldnt be in such a mess. I opend the bathroom drawer where i knew Tom hides some of his pills and poured some water from the sink. I swalowed the pills one by one untill i had fallen onto the floor and hit my head.

*TOMS POV*

What was taking her so long? Whats she doing in there? I stood up and started slowly walking twords the bathroom door so she dosent hear me. As i wanted to open the door a loud sound came from the bathroom. "Amira!" I shouted but no response. "Amira open the fucking door it is not funny!" A few seconds passed and no response " Open the fucking door i said!" No response. I took some steps back and busted the door open. In front of my eyes there she was laying down without any consence. "No no no! You stupid girl! Did you really think i would do anything bad to you? Im here to protect you!" I shouted desparatly.
"After a few hours"

*Amiras POV*

I was sitting on a bed in a room of white walls when i opend my eyes. I soon realised i was at the hospital. I saw Tom sitting on a armchair near me. He was looking down at the floor.
Tom:"Finnally you are awake. What was in your mind to do such a thing?" He asked me leaning twords me.
I didnt respond. I just wanted a normal life. I had nothing to fight for. My family had given up on me. What to fight for then?
As i tried to speak up for myself the door opend. It was Rachel. Tom made a few steps and coverd the door.
Tom: "Who are you?" He asked in a serious tone.
Rachel: "Get out of my way boy!" She said and tried pushing him over.
Amira: "Let her in Tom" i said and he backed down. He rolled his eyes like he was annoyed by my answer."What do you want Rachel?"
Rachel: "Amira please come back home. Your father and Andres are very worried about you, please!" She said as she made a worried look and petted my arm.
Amira: "It dosent seem like it. And i am doing very well where i am" i said not looking at her face.
Rachel: "Yeah i can see that. Please just consider it. I can take you anymoment now." She couldnt finished her sentence when Tom stopped her.
Tom: "Okay i think this is enough why dont you back down a bit lady, ok?" He said while licking his piercing. Tom took Rachel out of the room and i was left there with a pshyco.
Tom: "Listen to me very closely Amira, if you even think of doing what she said it will be the end of you. There is no such thing family. I am your family now, get that in you stupid head!" He said and bannged his fist on a table.
I didnt wanted to fight him in any way so i jusy turnned my back on him and tried having some sleep. As i had my eyes closed trying to fall asleep i heard someone entering the room. I didnt knew who it was so i thought it was Bill. No one made even a little sound. A few moment go by and i hear some wierd sound like someone was making out in my hospital room. I opend my eyes and stood up. Oh my fucking god! It was Tom and the fucking nurse.
Amira: "You fucking whore! You like fucking other girls man, dont you?" I yelled at her as she stopped and looked at me shoocked. "What a fucking bitch! Get the fuck out!" I said as i grabbed her by the hair and threw her out of the room.
Tom: "Do you have any idea how hot you are when you are violent and angry? God i am so horny right now." He said licking his lip piercing.
What a douchebag!
Amira: "Yeah i can see that. So because youre so horny you decided to make out with a random nurse. What a great way to show your love for me. Real mature Tom!" I said as i tried leaving the room. Tom got me by my wrist and looked me in the eyes.
Tom:" We are leaving now, get your chlotes  on!"
Amira: "Fine! Just get out of the room!"
Tom: "No! You disowbeyd me in front of a slut that i was making out with. This is your fault now put on your new chlotes!"
I looked in his beautiful eyes. I could see there was good in him but it was somewhere far away lost in the darkness.
Tom: "I said now! Dont have me waiting on you!"
As i was slowly getting out of the hospital chlotes tears started comming out of my eyes. I was soon naked in front of him. I could see that he enjoyed this very much as i was suffering. I quickly got on my black shorts and my blue top on.
Amira: "You enjoy this dont you?"
Tom: "How couldnt i? Your body is perfect. So bad it isnt touched yet." He said as he lifted me up and brought me to his car.
Amira: "Where are we going?" I asked but he stood silent. As i was silently staying in the back of his car seat looking outside the window i could feel his eyes on me. "Can you stop?"i asked him.
Tom: "Listen here Amira i do what i want to. Things are always working out as i say. Now stop being such a brat and give in already! Why cant you fucking give in? Is it that hard?"
Amira: "Yes it is!" I said and i opend the car door and jumped out of it. I saw Toms angry face as i did that. He immediately stopped the car even though we were on a highway. Blood started comming out of my knees but i wasant feeling a thing. I felt powerfull not feeling the pain.
Tom: "This was your last warning!" He lifted me up and brought me inside of this car. He loked the doors and tied my hands. "I had warned you for a veey long time now, but i can see that you still dont understand!"
Amira: "No! Tom dont do this to me you know how much it means to me. Stop this, please" he looked me in the eyes and picked up my chin.
Tom: "What beautiful eyes you have. I wonder why cant you give in and fall for me. Is it that hard? " he said as he took my underwear off.
Amira: "I begged you dont do this."
He placed his arm on my mouth and i could say a word now. I was too weak to fight fot anything. Blood was comming out of my knees and soon Tom was licking my uterus. Can he be more horrible? "After you just made out with that nurse you have the audacity to lick me?" He disnt say nothing he just continued like that for 5 more minutes. After he had finally finished he opend the car door and lighted up a cigarette. I had goten my chlotes back on and got out of the car.
Amira:"Why? Just why? You know how much that meant for me. Why take it away from me?" I asked as i lighted up a cigarette for myself.
Tom: "Forst of all you were delicious. Just seeing your tight vagina made me horny. Your innocence and your purity is a trophy to me. "
I stood silent and continued smoking my cigarette."Get that out of your mouth! Its a shame to do so."
Amira: "Oh my god! I dont understand you! You do it, why cant i?" He took a deep breath and said.
Tom: "Because its not good for you. I just want whats best for you." He said as he got his arms up and was waiting for me to hug him. Something inside of me told me not to hug him but i couldnt. I was still madly inlove with him wasant i? "I know you cant resist me Amira!" He said as he was hugging me tight while smoking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 314 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...
15.4K 234 27
Alice Eliza Matin. If you were a fan of Tokio Hotel, you knew who Alice was. Alice met Tom and Bill in middle school when her dad got a job and her...
2.9K 85 16
Violet Moore was bestfriends with bill kaulitz and has been since she was 4.Her and tom never got along and never will cause he was such a switch up...
36.3K 440 42
Y/n Jolie was just a normal girl who grew up in a toxic household, after one incident she had to move in with her Aunt Sofia. Soon after she got fam...