Ignorance

By Diya5love

This is the story of Aryan,Abheera,Aditya and how they lost their parents at young age ,then how once their l... More

characters
characters 2
PROLOGUE
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 19

632 29 1
By Diya5love

            Akshay gets treated immediately and his life was saved. Arundhati gets to know about his son's suicide attempt and asked him why did he don that?

          He just didn't respond to her and remains silent and that's when she is about to rise his to hit him, but Aditya gets in time and stops her before hitting him. To which Arundhati gets furious and slaps Aditya, but he remains silent and not even spoke a word.

            Akshay gets angry and shouts at her that this is the reason why he tried to do that.mumma you are the only reason why I tried to harm my self. Even i don't want your presence here. It  just disgusts me.your mere presence makes me to thought about self harm. I know what you did to my Aditya and I can't forgive you for that.your a killer please gets lost from here. I don't wish to lose my family just because of your Greed.

              Aditya gets shocked about how did Akshay knows about everything and from when, but here not only him, but other family members also heard what Akshay said. Everyone becomes numb after his confession about what he knows about his greedy mother.

             Arundhati becomes numb by learning that his son knows everything about her and her greedy thoughts. Everyone comes to his room and shocked after they learn truth about Arundhati and how they treated their Aditya.

             Arora Agnihotri  called police against his daughter and cut ties with her. But Aditya left from there as don't want any sympathy and their guilty regarding how they treated him in this past time. Because he loved them and care for them.

           Aryan went towards Akshay and slaps him and asked them why did he done like that and slaps him again and again till Abheera stops him and said that he is bleeding due to his slaps. Aryan realized what he had done and hugs him tightly, please don't do like this baccha your also part of our family.

          Everyone of us makes mistake, but it doesn't make our relation to suffer. Your my child and i can't take that if something happened to you, to any of you. You can't see me again if you take any of such a decision and we all know how to make Aditya to come back his past naughty self. Even though it takes times we can do that. No one can stop us from winning our little bean once again. Okay just wait for some time.

            He can't stay away from us for a long time. But what they don't know is Aditya already takes a decision to live with his maternal uncle and aunt for sometime being as can't face them and why Akshay attempt that one thing just for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 370 20
sakshi mean witness (Story about two brothers they love each other too much )
88.8K 6.8K 27
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆𝚑𝚎...
282K 14K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...