Sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ʙɪᴛᴇ...

By koda_l3

Alright let's do this on more time, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the... More

Origin story 🕷️🕸️
Spider society?
Miles

Change of plans

4 0 0
By koda_l3

We both stop when we see a portal open up and Gwen jumps out of it onto Miles' bed. "So I see you two have met." Gwen says before standing up and looking around Miles' room. The two talk a bit before Miles starts to talk about his parents. "I probably shouldn't leave, my parents would be upset." "Bummer." Gwen say's jumping out of the window causing Miles and I to run over. "Would they be mad at Spider-Man?" Gwen asks causing Miles to smirk, I look at Gwen with a 'are you sure' face. Gwen shoots me a glare, meaning if I tell anyone she'll kill me.

After a bit of convincing me, the three of us decided to go swing around New York. I can't believe this Miguel is going to be so mad at me, I thought as I sat down on a rooftop. "You good Y/N?" Miles asks looking at me. "Yeah, you guys go ahead. Plus I've been meaning to look around different dimensions." I said before the two took off.

After I knew they were both gone I checked my watch seeing where spot was. Once I found his location I swung there to see what was so different about this villain. Music blasts in my ears playing Circles by Pierce The Veil.

When I got there I saw a white figure with black spots covering him in some areas. I was outside a beat up Alchemax, I heard about the incident in 1610, I remember reading about it in a newspaper when I got to the spider society. The Alchemax was destroyed by the spiders after they took down kingpin. I didn't approach him I just sat there and hid waiting for him to get close enough to me where I could lock him up in the stuff Miguel gave us. When he got close enough I threw down the device and it locked him up, but as I went to open a portal and take him to HQ he escaped and went somewhere. "Crap!" I screamed before trying to track him down again but being stopped by a call on my watch from Jess. "How's it going?" She asked obviously upset that Gwen and I could be straying away from the plan, which we did do. "Oh um it's good." I answer before hanging up.

I looked around New York everywhere I could, not knowing this dimension. After awhile I ended up at a beat up building. As I looked at it and saw the spots missing in the building, I realized what happened. I ran into the building to see Gwen already there. "He got away." She said opening a portal, she said goodbye to Miles' dimension before going into the portal. I walked in behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 18.7K 92
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
266K 9.3K 100
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
514K 17.3K 49
⚠Jungkook weak side ⚠ စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည်။ *Uni + Zawgyi*
297K 2.9K 90
Exactly what the title says. This will include. Tom, Matteo, Draco, Blaise, Theodore, Enzo and Regulus