The Amazing Digital Circus Sm...

By Drugged_Caffeine

Dear lord. More

Helping hand 2~
Helping hand 3~
Comfort ribbon ❤️

Helping hand~

94 0 3
By Drugged_Caffeine

Note: This story is NSFW.
Caine can change his genitalia parts between make and female.
This was just a thought I came up with.
Caine x Pomni
CW: Overstimulation
Enjoy~
————

Caine found Pomni pulling at her bottoms, trying to take them off but failing. "Now Now my dear! You cannot do that here!" He walked up to her. "Caine.. it's a bit embarrassing but.. can you help me?" She was embarrassed and her tone was hushed. "I-.... of course my dear Pomni! What do you need assistance with?" He kept his cheery tone.

Pomni led Caine to her room. "Uhm... come in..." she tried to be quiet. Caine came in with her and she had the lights on. "H-Hey uhm.. I know this is supposed to be a family friendly thing but... how on earth am I still feeling pent up?" She was embarrassed beyond belief. "Pent up as in?" Caine waited. Pomni whispered close. "Sexual pent up." That made Caine freeze and almost speechless for a moment.

"Yes I do believe I can help you with that." His cheery voice was hushed and more serious. "I-I'm sorry..." she felt guilty.. "No, No my dear Pomni. I actually deal with this everyday." He whispered. "Really?" She came close to him. "Yes. Even though this place is family friendly, you guys still have your genitalia parts. Can't have you guys get too frustrated." He pet her head.

"How come I can't take my bottoms off?" She pulled at them. "Only I can do that. I can't allow you guys to become too intimate." He set his cane down and carefully took Pomni's bottoms off. "Sit down my dear." He guided her to her bed. "Now, what type of genitalia do you prefer? Male or female?" He was whispering. "Female please." She was confused. Caine snapped and his own bottomed were taken off. Pomni blushed when she saw he had the female genitalia.

He sat down on the bed. "Allow me to assist." He was very gentle with her. He moved her leg to the side and gently fingered her. Pomni gasped and covered her mouth. "Mmh~" she moaned in her hands and whimpered. She saw saliva dripping from Caine. "Y-You're mmh~ drooling." She whispered. "I know, it happens." He whispered back as he focused. He used his over hand to stimulate her clit. She jumped and whimpered. "C-Caine~" she huffed.

Pomni looked and saw Caine's female genitalia dripping wet. "H-Hey Caine? Do you know a-about those d-double sided d-d-dildos? C-Can we try it... to-together?" She was extremely sensitive so it made it hard to speak. "Yes I have." He pulled his fingers out and Pomni whimpered from the loss. He snapped his fingers and the toy appeared. He spread his own legs and pushed it in himself. "Nnngh~" he mumbled. He gently pulled Pomni over and pushed the other side inside of her. She gasped and whimpered.

They thrusted their hips to get the very much desired pleasure. "P-Pomni, I'm going to go d-deeper, okay?" He pushed forward and they both gasped. Caine didn't realize he had hit his own G-Spot. He shivered as he accidentally squirted on Pomni's thighs. "I didn't expect y-you to do that. Mmh~" Pomni huffed. Caine didn't reply, he couldn't stop panting like a dog. Pomni went faster and it pushed the other end into Caine's pussy more faster. "Mmh!~" he tried to keep quiet. Pomni hit her G-Spot and squirted on Caine's thighs. "W-We're making a mess.." Pomni mumbled. She went as deep as she could and it basically left her and Caine touching. She pushed to the max and they both had trembling and squirting orgasms.

After they both calmed down, Caine pulled back, the toy coming out of Pomni before he pulled it out of himself. The toy was almost covered in their cum.

Pomni sat up and saw Caine on his back catching his breath. She went on her stomach and started to eat Caine's pussy out. "?!" Caine arched his back. As soon as she gave a simple lick to his clit, he came hard as his whole body trembled. She licked faster, making his orgasm stronger. "P-Pomni~ mmmh~ you c-can stop now~ it's too m-much~ please Pomni~" he begged. She gave a last lick and sat up. She laid on top of Caine as they caught their breath.

Pomni closed her eyes and fell asleep. Caine sighed of relief after the intense orgasm was over. "Hm?" He saw Pomni sleeping on top of him. He smiled and snapped his fingers, cleaning the bed and putting both their bottoms back on. He had given the others an adventure so they were busy. The door was locked and he didn't expect Jax to have any keys.

He let Pomni lay on top of him. He knew they couldn't get cold but he put the blanket on them to at least comfort Pomni. He would admit that she looked adorable while sleeping on him. He wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep too by accident.

After the adventure the others were calling out for Pomni. "I got a key!" Jax laughed. He unlocked the door and opened it. They saw Pomni and Caine fast asleep. Pomni was like a small cat laying on its owner. "Jax. Close the door." Agatha whispered. "Heh. Cute." Jax closed the door.

The two somehow were exhausted. Caine more than Pomni since she easily overstimulated him without warning. He wasn't complaining.

// This is probably gonna get roasted or loved. Anyways it's almost midnight. More parts tomorrow I guess //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 23.1K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.6M 28.9K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
520K 17.5K 167
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
449K 37.7K 103
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)