๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ...

By pebblesfloat

๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ... More

00
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
010.
011.
012.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.

013.

107 5 0
By pebblesfloat

☽-----✢-----☾

013.

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Juniper sat on the grass outside watching Morty, who was vacuuming his parents.

Summer walked outside, "hurry up Morty, grandpa Ricks about to unfreeze time," she said, "and you really should be cleaning top to bottom."

"I know how to vacuum mom and dad Summer," Morty rolled his eyes, "I've been doing it for six months."

"Then you've been doing it wrong for six months."

"C'mon kids, stop bickering," Juniper said, "let's just vacuum their asses and unfreeze this shit already."

They ignored her and continued on their arguing. Juniper rolled her eyes and played with the blades of grass around her shoes. She only tuned back into their conversation when Summer said something that bugged her.

"Do you ever get scared grandpa Rick might make me his new sidekick?" Summer said cockily.

"What?!" Morty shouted, "what kind of monster are you?"

"A competent one," Summer said looking at her nails.

"Who cares about the thing you guys are talking about," Rick stepped outside, dismissing the pairs conversation, "the whole point of freezing time was to stop giving a fuck, now put a shirt on your dumb dad, and let's get this dumb universe rolling."

Juniper stood up and walked inside after Morty popped a shirt onto Jerry, Rick closed the door and held up his machine, "alright listen guys, we froze time for a pretty long time, so when I unfreeze it," he waved the machine around, "the world's time is gonna be fine, but our time is going to need a bit to, you know, stabilize."

"So, our time is going to be unstable," Juniper said, "what does that mean?"

"It means relax," Rick said pushing next to Juniper, "it also means don't touch Beth and Jerry, or we could shatter into countless theocratical shards."

"Wait-wait a minute what?" Morty yelled anxiously.

"And away we go!" Rick ignored him pressing the button to unfreeze time.

The Earth shook for a second time and Rick threw an arm over their shoulders getting ready for Beth and Jerry to come in.

Morty shuffled next to Juniper, "uh, did we ever put that mattress under Mr. Benson?"

"Shush Morty," Rick and Summer yelled.

Jerry came barging through the door, "a thing or two about-" he stopped mid-sentence looking around, "wait what? Was the house," Jerry paced around, "when we pulled up, I could've sworn the house was completely trashed."

"Negative visualization, Jerry," Rick said, "explains a lot about where you're at."

"Hi sweetie," he waved to Beth.

"Hi dad," she smiled walking over to them for a hug.

Each one of them backed up, Beth gave them a confused look, "is everything okay?"

"We-we just missed you a lot," Morty stuttered.

"Yeah, we missed you so much," Summer said, "too much to hug you though."

"Yeah, it would literally destroy them," Rick pushed the kids behind him.

"Juniper, how was your time?" Beth looked to the girl.

Juniper smiled, "it was good Beth, thank you for letting me stay here so long."

Beth waved her hand, "you're welcome here anytime dear."

Rick stepped forward, "hey listen. Why don't you guys go get a Sunday ice cream," he took out a fold of money and tossed it onto the ground, "here's five hundred dollars cash, I'm just gonna kick it on over to you. You guys go nuts."

Jerry picked it up, "listen this better not be a bribe," he stuck his finger out to Rick, "if I find a single thing out of place in this house, my love of ice cream won't save you. I'll get my jacket."

Jerry started walking up the stairs, Beth stared at him suspiciously, "sweetie is your shirt on backwards."

Juniper held her breath, Jerry's face went red, "yeah! I like it this way! I'm not stupid!"

Everyone let out a breath, Rick snickered, "man that guy is the Redgreen Grumbholdt of pretending he knows whats going on."

Summer and Morty laughed, Juniper sent Rick a confused look, "huh?"

Rick sent her a glare, "oh you agree," he said to the kids, "you like that Redgreen Grumbholdt reference?"

Both the kids nodded still laughing, "yeah well I made him up, you really are your father's children," Rick rolled his eyes, "think for yourselves don't be sheep."

Morty and Summer walked to the window and called Juniper and Rick over. Outside, their neighbor was being carted off by ambulances, "god I feel terrible," Summer said.

"Yep, really make you appreciate how fickle the universe can be," Rick said walking away, grabbing a soda from the fridge, "one day you're falling off the roof for six months, the next minute bam!" He slammed the fridge door closed to empathize his point.

"Uh, just to be clear it was Summers job to put the mattress under Mr. Benson," Morty accused.

Summer punched his arm, "uh what? It was your job, Morty."

Juniper brushed Morty's hair with her hand, "sorry Summer, you had the mattress job."

"Yeah, Summer, gotta back the M bomb on this one," Rick pointed at Morty, "I remember the conversation. We told Morty to replace all the bank's money with cookies, and your job was to put the mattress under Mr. Benson."

"Boom in your face Summer!" Morty chanted.

Juniper tuned out the conversation and walked over to Rick stealing a wafer from the box he had just taken out, "thanks!" She cheered at him.

"A please wouldn't hurt," Rick grumbled.

"HA," she laughed, "says you, I don't think you've ever said please in your life."

"You haven't known me for long," Rick grabbed a wafer, "I could be the politest gentleman you've ever met."

"I spent six months locked in a house with you," Juniper laughed, "I think I know you relatively well."

"Tell me about myself then, genie," Rick leaned against the counter.

Juniper thought back to when they first met, "you're a pain in the ass, far too annoying, and a pest," she smiled.

"Ohhh shit, a callback," Rick laughed, "that memory, jesus word for word."

"I gotta have some kind of special talent to compete with you," Juniper said continuing to eat his snack.

Juniper looked back over to the siblings fighting, seeing them shoving each other. While the scuffle went on, they started to get blurry until everything seemed to fall out of place, "woah what the hell!" Rick yelled, his voice sounded like an echo in Juniper's mind, making her grab at her head.

"Rick what's going on?" Juniper said hastily.

Rick grabbed at his head, "oh god, oh no, what did you guys just do?" He yelled.

"What did who do?" Summer asked, "wait am I talking?"

Rick burped, "were either of you guys uncertain about anything just now?"

"Oh man I don't feel good," Morty groaned.

"Both of you just don't move," Rick put his hands out to them, "don't speak, don't think, I have to check something," he gestured to Juniper, "c'mon."

"Oh awesome!" Juniper cheered, "I get to tag along!"

"Never mind, you stay with them," Rick groaned.

"No take backs!" Juniper said, swaggering to the garage with Rick.

Even though Rick told the kids to stay behind they followed anyways, "what's going on grandpa?" Summer asked.

"Shut-shut up," Rick said fiddling with a dial, "oh crap, are you kidding me two dots! This never needs to be more than one dot!" Rick threw his hands up, "the two of you made us uncertain!"

"Rick explain," Juniper rolled her eyes, "you can't just continue to throw out science and expect us to know things."

"You're a scientist," Rick countered.

"Chemist," Juniper folded her arms.

Rick looked at Juniper with an annoyed look, "our time is fractured, these two somehow created a feedback loop of uncertainty that split our reality into two equally possible impossibilities."

"But I thought there were multiple timelines," Morty said.

"We're not on any timeline!"

☽-----✢-----☾

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.2K 21
"๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ! ๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ!" "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜?" โ–•โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–ฟโ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ– ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ...
537K 5.1K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ร—Ranksร— #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...
3.7K 6 25
โคท ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐™ถ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ๐š› ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š›...
126 1 8
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’”. ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’๐’–๐’“๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...