✓The apocalyptic scourge of r...

By ruwen05026

Author: Lang Hua Dot He died with resentment on the weekend, the end times were so difficult, he gave the bes... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-123
124-126
127-129
130-132
133-135
136-138
139-141
142-144
145-147
148-150
151-153
154-157
158-163
164-168
169-173
174-178
179-183
184-188
189-193
194-198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
End

7

1.4K 32 0
By ruwen05026

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

7. Chapter 7

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The earth is like a steamer, even in the middle of the night is sultry, on the weekend living on the twelfth floor, the balcony light is very good, the main bedroom is also facing the sun, fortunately the study guest bedroom is not facing the sun, he uses sunshade curtains to block the strong sunlight of the master bedroom and balcony during the day.

I live in the guest bedroom on the weekend, and the cage of the hairball has also been moved to the bathroom next to the guest bedroom, which is a little cooler, but fortunately, the food of the hairball is very sufficient this time. I don't know if it's the illusion of the weekend, but he always feels that the furball seems to be more agile.

After September, the food of the hairball will be reduced on the weekend, and the hairball will find food on his own at that time, so he will take the hairball downstairs to find edible plants, and in September, he has followed Cao Lu to the countryside on the weekend of his previous life.

On August 10th, the temperature had risen to 43 degrees, and their company had begun to take a holiday, waiting for the notice of working hours, but on the weekend, they knew that it was impossible for this generation of subsidiaries to be open.

On this night, regardless of whether it is in the greenhouse or in the field, even the onions and garlic planted in the flower pots at home will die directly, and the end times will officially begin to break out on this day. The community also began to have a power outage today, and the air conditioner in every household finally burst the circuit. On the weekend, he took his wallet and went shopping again, and he called all his familiar friends at the same time, asking them to buy more supplies and keep them at home.

Walking down from the twelfth floor step by step, I can now climb more than a dozen flights of stairs on weekends without pressure, all of which are the results of this period of exercise. With the power outage, the community will soon be cut off from water, and after this power outage, even if the government will deal with it next, martial law will be imposed, but soon with the lack of water, food and food, the whole city will be in chaos.

Now there are no people in the vegetable market, it is too hot, even if there are vegetables to sell, it will soon be not fresh, when other people buy vegetables and rice grains, take the money to buy candy on the weekend, bags of radishes, dried red oil, capers, pickles and other small things, but also buy a lot of mineral water, fill the whole car.

I bought the beef roast duck and roast chicken I wanted to eat today in the delicatessen, and I rushed home on the weekend. In the last two days, his appetite has increased greatly, and although he is a little puzzled by the fact that his gluttony period has been advanced over the weekend, his abilities can be awakened in advance, and there is nothing to make a fuss about this gluttony period being advanced.

Fortunately, the space on the weekend can still be loaded with some things, otherwise if you have to move all the things up to the twelfth floor on your legs, you will want to cry on the weekend.

After returning home, I put the things I just purchased in the space into the master bedroom on the weekend, and a small corner in the ability space was suddenly empty, and the storage room and study had already been filled, and now the master bedroom was almost full, and I was satisfied to check the supplies at home on the weekend. Only then did the cooked food be placed on the coffee table, and a large pot of cold porridge was brought in, and then he began to eat, and the hairball crawled out of the bathroom after hearing the movement of the weekend return, and has been quietly following the weekend's feet, and did not forget to give the little guy a tomato when he started eating on the weekend.

The main pet two crazy eating, the five catties of beef purchased on the weekend, the roast duck and roast chicken were wiped out little by little by the weekend, this is simply a pretty magical thing, these things will not add up to less than twenty catties, drink the last bite of porridge, burp on the weekend and touch the comfortable stomach, finally feel full, looking at the flat belly, every time I eat it over the weekend, I am very surprised, so many things go down, the stomach actually does not bulge at all, which is not scientific.

After cleaning up the garbage at home, I heard the child's whining cry when I opened the door on the weekend, and when I came out with the garbage, I saw Nan Nan from Brother Sun's house next door crying, how could a beautiful little girl of five or six years old be alone outside the house.

Although I can't figure it out on the weekend, I can't leave the child alone, the temperature in the corridor is not low, and a child who doesn't replenish water and shed tears will soon become dehydrated and suffer from heat stroke.

He is relatively familiar with Brother Sun's family, for example, if his family does not have salt or urgent wine, he will go to Brother Sun's house to borrow it. In the same way, if Sister Wu lacked something when cooking, she also came to his house to ask for it, and even received the souvenirs brought by Brother Sun's family from the countryside on weekends, and the faucet at his house was broken, and Brother Sun helped repair it.

Throwing away the garbage, he returned to Sun Yi's house on the weekend and squatted in front of Nan Nan and asked, "Nan Nan, why are you outside alone and tell Uncle Sù that your parents have gone?" The

five-year-old girl was obviously scared, she had been crying for a long time, and when she squatted down to ask on the weekend, she wiped her tears and sobbed, and she couldn't open her mouth for a while. I stood up and rang the doorbell on the weekend, but unfortunately there was no response several times, and I took out my mobile phone to call Sun Yi's phone on the weekend, but no one answered, and then called Wu Lingling's phone, but no one answered.

Helplessly, he stretched out his hand and pulled Nan Nan to speak: "Nan Nan, your parents may have something to do when they go out, you go to your uncle's house to sit for a while, and I will post a note at your door, and wait for your parents to come back to your uncle's house to pick you up." The

little girl obviously likes the weekend very much, and after the weekend came over, the chubby little hand has been tugging on the weekend's pants, and when she heard the weekend's words, she naturally followed the weekend obediently.

After returning home on the weekend and taking a note to write that Nan Nan was at his house, he closed the door, because the electric fan and air conditioner at home could not be used because of the power outage. On the weekend, I had no choice but to take out a lot of ice cubes from the refrigerator and put them all in the bucket in the bathroom, and the temperature of the bathroom suddenly dropped a lot after flushing into the water.

Although I like children very much on the weekend, but I don't know how to coax them, now I see that the little girl has red eyes but no longer crying, he went to the refrigerator and took out a popsicle and handed it to the little girl to eat, telling him that Nan Nan was in the living room, and he came to the living room to drink water when he was thirsty, and he didn't pay attention to Nan Nan on the weekend.

There are constantly all kinds of pictures coming on the forum post bar, all of which are contrasting patterns of plants in farmland and wilderness around the world, and many people say that the end times are coming, but such picture stickers will be deleted soon, and he will look at them on weekends and not make comments, although he knows that tomorrow the world will be chaotic.

Until the evening, I got some pickles and fried a pot of shredded potatoes on the weekend, and coaxed the little girl to eat, but fortunately, Nan Nan was taught very well and ate very well, which made the weekend inexplicably relieved.

After dark, the door of the weekend's home was finally knocked, and holding the door, the weekend heard Wu Lingling hurriedly ask Nan Nan if it was in his house, and it wasn't until the weekend nodded that Wu Lingling in front of the back breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sister Wu, why did you leave your child at home alone, this kind of weather will kill you." Weekend asked.

Wu Lingling listened to the words of the weekend and said: "Xiao Zhou was negligent this time, the company suddenly had something to do with the air conditioner on at home before I left, and your eldest brother Sun also said that he would be able to get home soon." After that, I forgot to call when I got busy, I didn't expect Sun Yi to come back yet, fortunately I have your help today, otherwise I don't know how to survive if something happens to Nan Nan.

Just as Wu Lingling was speaking, the lights in the corridor suddenly flickered, and the weekend knew that the call was coming, so he took Wu Lingling into the house to pick up the sleeping Nan Nan, and the weekend was relieved.

After that, on the weekend, I turned on the electric fan, put a bucket of ice water in front of the fan, turned on the TV and watched the news while eating the rice balls made a few days ago. After eating and drinking, he put his slippers on the edge of the mat on the weekend, and saw the hairball climb up and squat, and then he lay down in the living room and fell asleep on the weekend, as long as the hairball was around, the weekend was not worried about anything near him, and the hairball's alertness was much better than his.

As soon as the day revealed the fish belly white weekend woke up, washed and changed clothes and went downstairs directly on the weekend, there were already many people downstairs who got up to catch the morning market, and now the vegetable market opened at four or five o'clock, and it was hot at seven or eight o'clock in the morning.

Walking slowly to the few small vegetable patches that I had only seen yesterday, sure enough, as in my memory of the weekend, the vegetables that were originally pickled were all withered at this time, and they were completely inedible. Although it was the same as he remembered, he was not in a good mood at all on the weekend, on the contrary, it was very heavy, and he did not have the heart to continue running and exercise, but turned around and went straight home.

Soon there will be chaos outside, his house is the safest, with a strong security door, and weapons in his hands, even if he goes through the end times again, he has nothing to fear.

上一章

章节列表

下一章

本站所有小说为转载作品,所有章节均由网友上传,转载至本站只是为了宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

如发现本站有侵犯权利人版权内容的,请向本站投诉,一经核实,本站将立即删除相关作品

联系我们 xiaodeming1001@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 475 13
"Well, well, well... if it isn't the one and only Y/n. I've been waiting for this moment my whole... uh, digital life. It's not every day a bot gets...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.5M 149K 57
There's more out there than you think. Ashley Cartwright works on a secluded island for her father as a secretary. The lab her father works at i...
26.6K 1.8K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...