A Taste of Me

By xoandexo

Rich model, Eric Coverstone was sent to a boarding school in New Hampshire. What Eric didn't know, was that h... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Eight

3.6K 167 12
By xoandexo

Authors Message: I am so sorry for such a short chapter. I will promise to make the next one longer <3

Chapter Eight

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."

― Jodi Picoult

I looked everywhere besides his dorm. I knew I should have looked there first. I sighed and ran all the way to his dorm. All that was going through my mind is how I am going to tell him that I love him. I don't even know. I don't even know if he would talk to me. I ignored him for the past two weeks and avoided him much as possible.

I got to his dorm and knocked on the door. I waited and no answer. I knocked again and waited. The door finally open and his roommate came to the door.

"Hey Chris.... Um is Austin here?" I asked. He nodded and opened the door. He was sleeping on his bed. I smiled and said thank you. Chris walked out of the rooms so we could talk.

I walked over to his bed and seen that he had dark circles under his eyes. You could tell he has been crying. I gulped and shook him to wake him up.

"Austin." I whispered. He opened his eyes slowly. Once he saw me he jumped up.

"What you doing here?" He asked with hurt in his voice.

"Let me talk." I demanded and gulped. He stared at me for a second then nodded.

I looked up to him and seen that he was staring at me.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

He looked at me and his face was turning red. "So much."

"I know that you aren't perfect. Neither am I. I realized that when I told you that you lost me, it hurt so much more than I thought I would. I am in love with you. And I haven't been in love for four years. For me to say this is just so hard and that I-' I was cut off by lips crashing onto mine. I moaned inside his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around the arch of my back to pull me even closer. The kiss was soft and sweet and had forgiveness. Love feels so much bigger then I realized. I don't care about Damian anymore. I just want Austin. I am not going to fall in love with a straight guy. I am not going to ruin something that I have right now.

We pulled away and our foreheads rested onto each other. I smiled at him and for the first time, I could say that I am so happy. He smiled at me and said, "I love you more then I even imagined I could love someone. I never want to lose you again."

I smiled and gave him a small kiss on the lips. "You will never lose me again." I said.

We wrapped our hands around each other and embraced each other for a hug. I guess you can say I am happy with this guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 84 18
Right at that point, I was seeing a boy. He was 18 years old. Three years older than me. His name was Damian. We had been together for almost two ye...
317 16 10
Julian starts off his first year at college, and one of his biggest secrets are out the closet 😉: He's gay. It's a very dramatic year, and he ends u...
110K 6.2K 42
A struggling graduate student, New, couldn't escape the offer given by Tay, a popular and rich model, when he found out New's dirty little secret.
330 0 72
Damien Cohen is one of the lead bullies in the high school. His parents are major criminals who run illegal trading. He is tall, muscular, and handso...