yandere pokemon oneshots

By mysteriousgachatuber

requests will be taken at the begginning of each page, enjoy, and please, don't take this seriously, i've see... More

(post timeskip) Volo
Yandere delcatty (mighteyena reader)
postgame Volo (yes again) part 1
laventon
Volo, ending
PLZ HELP
Delcatty x mightyena
Your battle style is just like you, a masterpiece of art~Brassius x reader
A special sandwich, for my special love~Arven x reader
rei x reader
director clavell x reader
Atticus x reader
RULES/REGULATIONS
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Little one to pass my time
Merry christmas day
My lord and savior~Larry x reader
Not exactly pokemon
Another kieran

Link into another os- kieran

509 6 1
By mysteriousgachatuber

"Rotom! Make a new doc! Apology draft #87"
I was busy running to my kitchen in my dorm to finish making my food so I had to do a voice doc. *click* "auto accept call"
"This is the last day I'm able to make this before I go to the blueberry academy, before I see you again. I know you won't want to talk to me. But hopefully I can give this to you. 87 days since I last saw you, 87 days since I've started to write these 87 days I've written these and thrown them away, thinking that if I've ever given them to you they wouldn't convey my actual emotions, I thought if I could talk to you in person that might actually convey them, but 87 days of me calling you with no reply, leaving you a speechless voicemail. 87 days nothing but you on my mind. 87 days of pure agony for something I can't help, staying silent when I didn't want to because of something you can't comprehend nah, scratch that, the part where I said "oh no, you can't understand that I'm pretty much the Pokémon messiah! That I have pretty much no control of what I want to do because arceus says nope that's not what I want you to do, you have to keep this secret from him! Your not allowed to lose to him and give him ogrepawn! You have to make this kid spiral into madness and possible be your villain in the future! And if you try I'll just send you back again!" I just want him to be happy, he obsesssd over ogrepawn longer than me, I wanted him to see ogrepawn with me, I wanted to tell him! I can't help. I just hope you haven't changed, I missed the you I met when I first went to kitakami and didn't want to change you a single bit. Hopefully one day you could find it to forgive me.
Sincerely-y/n"
*click*
"Call and voice recording ended."
This is it, 5 hours until I go to the blueberry academy. In every lifetime, I had one habit, covering my face when ashamed with something of a hat or mask. I cry every night knowing I couldn't do anything for me and Kieran. I told even penny, arven, and Nemona about carmine and Kieran, they all said I'm overthinking this, but I just can't help but feel like something like the volo incident will happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.9K 38
this book is just as the title says!! all the requests & rules are at the beginning! :)
15.7K 119 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
22.2K 616 15
Hello Paladins. And fellow demigods. Quick warning, slow updates. But I'll try my best.
31.5K 1.1K 28
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! I hope you all enjoy!