Stay with me || Dkbk

By Izukuxs

Summary 1: Izuku is facing attachment issues ever since the liberation arc. He found himself unable to slee... More

Just, breath... AIR
Tsk
FIGHT!!- that escalated quickly.
HE NEEDS SOME MILK 🙏
Go to sleep you gayasses
Weewee
Therapy (cannon events)
AHHHHHHHHHHH
I need you
Kekekeke
Title
Just say sorry
Chipi chipi :3
Chapa chapa!! :0
Dubi dubi!!
Daba daba!!!
Taking requests ;3
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Magico mi

408 12 2
By Izukuxs

Katsuki gets laid down on the common room couch. Izuku original plan to bring him to his room was let go of when he saw how desperately uncomfortable and urgent Katsuki needed to get treated.

It was around 2:30, safe to say their classmates went on to do whatever because none of them were in sight.

Luckily Izuku quickly grabbed the pill jar and took one out, wincing seeing Katsuki clutch his stomach onto his side with a whine.

It's his fault Katsuki's like this.

He quickly shook the thought away.

No! Right now he needs to help him, he'll wallow in his self-pity later!

He plops the pill into Katsuki's awaiting mouth and watches as his erratic breathing slowly goes back to normal.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Katsuki breathily chants, helping his mind get distracted as he rocks himself on the couch, hands still hunched on his stomach.

It must feel painful, Izuku thought to himself.

He felt bad, he knows it's his own selfish fault that Katsuki has to suffer through this.

If only he had talked it out, not let his impulse take control, hell he'd even wished that Katsuki's explosions had knocked him out instead.

With a heavy heart and sigh he was about to stand but stopped feeling a warm hand on his.

"Stay." Katsuki croaked. "Please.."

Izuku hesitated, looking back and forth toward Katsuki and the elevator.

Izuku was the only one facing attachment issues, but he would be more than glad to fend off the urge to be with Katsuki for him.

But he wants him to stay?

Sure, Izuku knows Katsuki's never actually implied that he hates how Izuku basically follows him around like a baby duck but Izuku would have thought that he'd been staying silent for Izuku.

He never thought Katsuki actually enjoyed his presence.

He felt like Katsuki forced himself to allow Izuku in after finding out about what he's been going through.

This.. feels refreshing..?

Izuku felt a smile twist on his lips as Katsuki pulled him down onto the couch to lay.

But Katsuki keeps remembering.

‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·

Izukus eyes flung open as he gagged.

He immediately pushed himself off of the couch, carefully unwrapping Katsuki's arms from him as he rushed to the kitchen trash and hurled into it.

Vomit spewed out of Izukus mouth as he hacked on it, feeling nauseous and dizzy at the feeling of chunks of his food being sent up and some getting stuck on his throat.

He did his best to muffle the sounds by shutting his mouth and only releasing the vomit once it pilled up.

Its disgusting but he doesn't want to wake up Katsuki.

He thought that he'd gotten better, that he had stopped with this already.

Why was he throwing up again?

He can't let Katsuki know.

He has enough to worry about already.

Izuku continued wasting his earlier food, gagging and choking on it as it went past his throat and into the garbage.

After he was done throwing up, he stayed there, bent over the can, taking in deep shallow breaths.

After a while of catching his breath he finally stood up on wobbly legs and grabbed a napkin, wiping his mouth before tossing it into the same can.

He then walked to the faucet and gargled some water to take off anything sitting in his mouth before letting himself lean on a leg, balancing himself on the counter to just blankly stare into the sink.

Why did it come back?

Has he not had progress?

Has he not been getting better!

Or maybe it's what Priscilla told him.

He needs to work on not being to trusting.

Is that it? Has that been slowly eating him alive, redeeming all the process he's had?

With a silent sigh he turned to look at Katsuki, cringing as he remembered everything the blondes went through because of him.

Kidnapping, self sabotage, doubt, sacrificing himself twice for Izuku, getting dragged into war, nearly dying, and now having to deal with a head issue Izuku created.

Fuck.

(இ﹏இ'。)

Katsuki woke with a mild headache.

With a soft groan he hugged Izuku tighter.

Wait.

Thats not Izuku.

The lack of body warmth made Katsukis eyes snap open.

A pillow laid in place of the green.

Katsuki immediately stood on his arm, looking around the common room and couch for a sign of the boy.

He was visibly confused seeing the barren space. Where had he gone?

Katsukis stomach had finally settled, no more sign of nausea or throwing up all over so he decided to find out where the hell Izuku could've went.

He got up with a grunt and made his way up to Izukus dorm. He knocked once, twice, three times, and stood waiting.

He knew it was stupid to think he'd be awake to open the door so he sighed and was about to walk to his own dorm before stopping when he saw the stairs door open.

Had he gone up to the roof?

Katsuki frowned, making his way up the stairs.

The only way to get to the roof was through the stairs so theres a possibility that Izuku was originally going to his room but then changed his mind.

Or since his room is on the last floor the elevator drops off at Izuku used the elevator before using the stairs to get to the roof.

Either way was concerning and disturbing.

Why and what would make him want to go to the roof at 4 in the morning?

Plus, with their recent argument revolving around the middle school incident-

Wait.

What.

An argument?

What argument??

Katsuki stopped walking up the stairs and leaned on the railing for a second, a hand on his face in thought.

He remembers losing a spar with Izuku, that much is true. But what caused it?

All he can remember is an argument.. and that it involved something about middle school?

He doesn't know whether it was more verbal or.. physical.

But.

It was probably physical.

Wasn't it?

It would make the most sense.

Is that why he has a brain injury? Had Izuku accidentally hurt him because of how stubborn Katsuki is?

Maybe.

Katsuki shook his head, not the time.

He continued on his way, reminding himself that his main focus was making sure Izuku was okay.

Once he was facing the final door directed to the roof he felt his breath slightly hitch.

The roof door was slightly open, a chilly breeze flowing through it and hitting Katsuki.

So Izuku really was on the roof.

With a doubtful glance at the door he finally opened it the rest of the way and closed it behind him.

It wasnt exactly cold outside, just breezes of chill passing by thanks to the night temperatures, bearable enough thanks to his quirk.

Katsuki slowly went straight ahead, the calm yet suffocating breeze making his hair move to one side.

He leaned onto the railing with his arms crossed and rested on it, closing his eyes and taking in the air.

"Izuku." He finally whispered. "What are you doing?"

Izuku emerged from behind the roof box and made his way to Katsuki, leaning onto the railing the same way Katsuki was and sighing.

"I wasn't doing anything, promise."

"Hm."

They stood in silence, Katsuki looking at the overview of the lights in the city and Izuku somberly staring at Katsuki.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Katsuki turned to face Izuku, wind hitting him just right, making him look unreal.

Izukus eyes saddened further.

Katsuki doesn't deserve being roped in with every single one of Izukus mess ups.

Katsuki doesn't even know why he cant remember anything from that night. He doesn't know why he keeps having to take the pills.

If he did know...

Izukus lip trembled.

How selfish of him.

Katsuki immediately recognized that face, raising his hands to cup Izukus cheeks.

"Hey, hey, whats wrong?" Katsuki mumbled worriedly.

Izuku shook his head.

Katsuki frowned.

"Well, just so you know I finally remembered some of the fight that we had-"

"What?" Izuku quickly gasped.

Katsuki eyed him with a weird gut feeling.

"What..?" He questioned.

Izuku started to breathe slower.

"So... you know.." Tears started flowing out of his eyes, a gentle stream being formed.

Katsuki was bewildered at his reaction not knowing why the fuck he was overreacting.

"Yeah? So?" He carefully questioned. "I know you didn't mean to, its my fault for being stubborn as always." he joked.

Izuku froze for a moment and stared at him in horror, "You dont... actually remember all of it do you?"

Katsuki looked at him, confusion bright as ever.

"Kacchan, I did it... on purpose." Izuku cracked, that sentence breaking his resolve as he started to sob.

Katsuki stayed quiet, a look of sorrow glinting off his eyes.

Katsuki had turned to look at Izuku, who was shamefully crying in his arms.

"Thats okay."

Katsuki hummed as he let his hands sooth through the green curls.

"Its okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 3K 24
Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, friends, and an overall amazing life. But...
3.2K 160 12
Katsuki Bakugou hates a lot of things. Those things including Izuku Midoriya, who is at the very top of the list. So he doesn't know why the fuck he...
22.7K 746 18
Love was one of the most important thing for humans. It's confusing. But once you understand it, you'll get addicted to it. Katsuki Bakugo is one of...
320 14 6
⚠️ WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR CURRENT MANGA ARC! ⚠️ Bakugou Katsuki has a boyfriend. And Izuku didn't know. "Look shithead, I'm only telling you...