LITTLE MISS PETTY

By drealempress

"What happened to the Villain?" and "Who truly is she?" The Villains never get a story, so what's happening n... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE {1}.
1. MISTER BLUE.
2. SACRIFICES.
3. BUT BLUE.
4. HER EVERYTHING.
5. BLUE WAS GONE.
6. THE SNOWS.
7. STUPID ENGAGEMENT.
8. BLUE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.
9. REVENGE.
10. THE PETTIEST.
11. YOU'RE NOT READY FOR SENIOR HIGH.
12. FUCK IT, LITERALLY.
13. FRUSTRATION.
14. EVIL IMPULSES.
15. STUNT PULLERS.
16. QUEEN OF R.A.A.
17. A TEA WITH THE QUEEN.
18. SOCIOPATH.
19. DADDY!
20. THE QUEEN AND I.
21. TRAPPED.
22. I...LIKED IT?
23. IT'S CORONATION DAY BITCHES.
24. THE START OF A SCANDAL.
25. ON LOCKDOWN {PART ONE}.
26. ON LOCKDOWN {PART TWO}.
27. AFTER LOCKDOWN.
28. VANILLA WIFE.
29. THE ART OF WORSHIPPING.
30. REPAIRS AND BREAKING.
31. ONE LAST GAZE.
32. FOR THE SECOND TIME.
33. A LOVELY SIGHT TO BEHOLD.
34. BLACKMAIL AT IT'S PEAK.
35. EARLY MORNING SNACKS.
36. THE NEW GIRL.
37. RUIN OR GET RUINED?
38. THE BEGINNING OF A REVENGE.
39. FOOLISH AND PETTY IMPULSES.
40. THE ART OF INFLUENCE AND THE CONCEPT OF POSSIBILITY.
41. AGREEMENTS AND BLACKMAILS.
42. ANGER, PAIN, VOID, AND WANT FOR DESTRUCTION.
43. SANITY?
44. A TASTE OF DEFIANCE.
45. MADNESS.
46. THE BITTERNESS BEFORE THE REVENGE.
47.EXHALE?
48. INHALE?
49. VOID.
50. SCANDALS.
51. POISONS AND BOMBS.
52. WHOSE KID IS THAT?
53. BURDENS.
54. IMAGINATION OR REAL LIFE?
55. WILL SHE WIN?
56. A DREAM COME TRUE?
57. A NIGHTMARE COME TRUE.
58. WHAT IS WORSE THAN DEATH?
59. A LONG AWAITED REVENGE.
60. A REUNION TO REMEMBER {PART ONE}.
61. A REUNION TO REMEMBER {PART TWO}.
62. PUNCHES AND PANIC ATTACKS.
63. HOW TO LET GO.
65. WEDDING BELLS RINGING, BUT NOT MINE.
66. DO VILLAINS GET HAPPY ENDINGS?
67. EVERY GIRL'S DREAM.
68. BUT THIS IS MY DREAM.
69. EPILOGUE: OUR REALITY.
70. EPILOGUE: A VILLAINY ENDING.
AUTHOR'S NOTE {2}.

64. HOW TO BE FREE.

14 1 14
By drealempress

doh! go check out little miss petty's spotify playlist to listen while reading❄️

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

CHLOÉ'S P.O.V:

The dreaded engagement had already passed and it remained a week to my beautiful and amazing wedding. God bless my marriage! Prior to the week held an important day for me. I didn't exactly know how this happened but somehow, I got requested by the N.F.L to sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. I honestly was confused because it was only musicians they picked to perform and I was mostly considered a nepo baby.

Wait a minute...

I had a strong feeling my mother had something to do with this.

It was an honorable moment for me so of course I had to carry my family — including my unfortunate soon-to-be husband, and Tequila. Considering we were going to be a family soon, my Mother insisted on me inviting them. I was fine with Tequila being here, but André could honestly go to hell.

My blood boiled anytime I'd set my eyes on him since that night. André and Daniel were both recklessly dangerous and idiotic bastards. All of us were outside my assigned room because I was about going to rehearse with the vocalist once more. Tequila was currently being carried by André as she played with her iPad while André watched her with love and affection.

"Miss Williamson, Agatha would be here soon." My assistant rushed to me with a grin to which I nodded. All of a sudden everyone on the floor began creating a ruckus as the entrance opened up.

"OMGEE she's here!!"

"Did you see her?!"

"Holy fuck that's actually Gabriella Dalmonte!"

Everyone began getting excited as my worst enemy made her way through the entrance with her body guards swarming all over her. Why was she at the back stage? They just had to invite her huh?

Perfect.

Workers on set forgot what they were supposed to do and began screaming her name and begging for a picture. She smiled at some but that grin didn't reach her eyes, she looked tired.

André's eyes shot up to where she was standing and then she stopped in her tracks. They both stared at each other like they were both in a romantic K-drama, and they were the lead actors. Or some dramatic traditional Bollywood movie.

Tequila squealed in excitement and she jumped from her dad's body and ran to her mother. She took her six year old up in her arms and showered her with bountiful kisses to the point Tequila's face was filled with smudges of red lipstick. My eyes turned to my fiancé as he stared at Gabriella with utmost love and longing. A small smile tugged on his lips to which Gabriella hissed at.

My heart lunged with pain, he had never looked at me that way. Not like I even wanted him to. I just wished he was someone else. I saw how Tequila's happiness mellowed down the minute her Mother left and she had to remain with André and me...her soon-to-be stepmother.

❄️

Later on, André and Tequila left to their seats, leaving me to my room alone. My mind ran through the scene that just played. I was cruel, but not evil to the point of destroying a child's happiness...right?

If I marry André, there would be no turning back, even if we got a divorce. The deed would already have been done. My mind was going crazy beyond control as I paced around my room with anxiety. I felt I was about to get married that same day! I felt like I was already in my ugly white dress!

Holy fuck!

Did I really want to do this? For the first time in a while, I was ready to disobey and disappoint my family...my mom to be exact. I didn't give two shits anymore.

My brain began to hurt as I recalled all I had done over the past how many years. Jesus save me, I was certainly going to hell, no doubt about it. Who knows? I might even overthrow Satan because of how rotten and wicked I was. I was suddenly disgusted with myself. Irritated as a matter of fact. What happened to me? Where was the sweet Chloé?

She never existed.

My subconscious annoyingly replied.

❄️

It was ten minutes to curtain, but that didn't stop me from doing the thing that has been eating me up for years. I wanted try and be good for once.

My assistant opened the door the second after she knocked. Gabriella entered with a confusing look and a hint of surprise in her eyes. "You requested for me?"

"Lola, please leave us." I smiled at my assistant and with hesitation, she left. "Please sit." I urged at Gabriella.

"Why?" She folded her arms.

"Because what I'm about to say, you honestly need to sit down." My voice almost cracked into pieces of a broken bottle.

The look on her face held undoubtable fear and hesitation. She tried to form words but held back for a few seconds until she finally spoke. "Chloé..." She breathed out. "What did you do again?" Her voice became shaky.

"Chloe...what did you do again?"

"I know...that I have been nothing but horrible to you since you came back. In fact, since the first days of R.A.A. But, believe me when I say I'm SO sorry." I held back a sob. Great! I was getting vulnerable again.

"There's something I need to know, don't I?" She squinted at me and I nodded.

"I don't know how to even start." I rose up to meet her then tried to pull myself together. "First of all, I want to make clear that I had no intentions of stealing your daughter from you. That wasn't my intention. I was just blinded by my pettiness." I paused then continued. "R—Remember that night?...of my graduation ceremony?"

I began, and let us just say, well...

How could I put it in words?

Were there words to explain?

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW CHLOÉ?!" Tears fell from her eyes once I was done.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE MRS. LOMBARDI!" I breathed in and out heavily. "I don't want to be André's wife. There's no doubt I'll commit adultery."

"So you want me to take your fucking place?!"

I didn't know when I scoffed at her. "Oh please don't act like you don't want it!"

SLAP!

Yeah, I ended up being slapped.

Her palm heavily descended on my skin. I held my left cheek as I staggered back with shock. "D—Do you have any idea the damage you have inflicted?"

I didn't even have any right to be mad. "I know." I grazed my cheek with my fingers. Her palm was perfectly printed on my face for all to see. And I was just about to go on stage and perform for millions of people born in the stadium and in the comfort of their homes. "And I am sorry. You'd probably never forgive me...but please...just let me do the right thing. André will never love me or even attempt to. He's looking for every opportunity for you to accept him so he can break this union...again. Although he did it out of impulse, I basically manipulated him into proposing to me." I pulled the ring from my right finger and placed it in her hands. I couldn't believe I was doing this. "If anyone should wear this ring, it's you...not me."

❄️

Both Gabriella and I walked out of my dresser room together. Our faces were disorganized but there was one difference. Unlike Gabriella that looked like she was about to cry, I was the one with a palm print on my left cheek.

Did I deserve the slap? Absolutely.

She didn't even bother glancing at me, she just went to her assistant and bodyguard that was waiting for her. And like that, she was out of my sight.

"Miss! You're on in thirty seconds!" A man said as he escorted me to the field.

I wasn't nervous about the performance, no, I was nervous about how my life was about to change in the next few minutes. Wow...

I was...free.

Now for the next course.

❄️

From a visible place, I watched Gabriella finally run to where André sat. Here goes nothing. Slowly, they were getting attention from the crowd as everything was slowly orchestrating the way it was supposed to go.

After I left that field and went back home, my mind kept replaying everything. Every single thing. And the joy and peace I felt was incomparable. For the first time in forever...I was proud of myself. Really proud of myself.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give way for a very special announcement." I spoke through the mic as the stadium became quiet and almost dark. But then the lights came back after a minute or two.

The lights shone almost brighter than before making everyone see me as I stood in the middle of the field. I saw the shocked expression Gabriella had. I couldn't help but smile at her. Time to finish what I started. I began walking towards them with a mic in my hands. I finally reached her, handing her the mic I glanced at André with a weak smile. "Be happy." I told him genuinely from my heart as everyone stared at me in awe. I descended the stairs and back to the field to watch with peace and...God, I didn't even know how to explain how I felt.

You know how you feel when you carried a very heavy object for such a long time, and you finally drop it? The relief you get, everything, unexplainable.

I gestured at her to carry along. "Can I have everyone's attention?" Gabriella spoke and gained their eyes and ears as some of them muttered and gasped with their mouths. She heaved a heavy sigh. "For the past seven years, I have lived in a tornado of a mess." She looked around and continued with her speech that ended not just her, but André on the Jumbotron.

At the end of it all, she still somehow remembered me and turned to gaze from where she stood. I smiled as I mouthed a "Congratulations." to them.

It was done.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hi, mind voting¿

❄️
❄️L.M.P❄️
❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 555 8
"Why are you angry?" I asked him. "It's not like we're a couple." He stopped, and stared at me, boring my eyes with his emerald eyes. "If we are..."...
72.8K 1.8K 22
All they wanted was a princess. All she ever wanted was a life. They were Alpha's but Teacher's. She was an Angle and Innocent. She cared. She loved...
22.4K 847 39
Before Smoky lived on the Nameless Street, P & his family moved there. His parents taught the kids of the street the values of family & survival unti...