The Queen Slayer | TO {2}

By Fates-of-the-Damned

One heart divided between two families. What was one Slayer supposed to do when she was being torn in two dif... More

ACT VI: Long May She Reign
ACT VI: Cast
Alone In The World
For Blue Skies
Final Moments Before The End
Through The Storms, We Stand
She Is The Shield
Kiss With A Fist
Carriage Of Sorrow
Shadows In The Sea
Yearning Heart
Hope In A Bleak World
Ten Thousand Times Before
Here We Go Again
Stop And Stare
Lost Souls In The Wind
The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret
The Paradox Of Choice
One Hour, 60 Minutes, 3600 Seconds
Sins Of The Past
This Is What It Feels Like
Could I Have Saved You?
Set Fire To It All
Ripples In The Sand
Deceit And Betrayal
Another World, Another Home
Heart Of A Lion
And So It Begins
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
You Will Always Be My Person
This Love Came Back To Me
A Witch's Soul
Trust Is A Luxury
Bend The Knee
The Definition Of Cursed

Aesthetics

1.1K 12 2
By Fates-of-the-Damned

Buffy Anne Summers

'The Demonic Hybrid'

"I'm the thing that monsters have nightmares about."

Klaus Mikaelson

'The Original Hybrid'

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson! I don't need anyone, nor will I be warned by lesser men. I am the thing that lesser men fear."

Buffy Summers and Klaus Mikaelson

'The Fated Hybrids'

"Would our conversation in France have gone differently? If I had told you the truth then? How I felt for you?"

"Nik, stop. We agreed not to talk about this."

"That was become Camille revealed the truth about the tether between us. The only reason you didn't want to admit it then was because you still thought that the Prophecy affected how we feel!"

Stefan Salvatore 

'The Ripper'

"Mystic Falls isn't my home anymore. We are leaving Elena, you need to get that through your head."

Buffy Summers and Stefan Salvatore

'The Rather Poetic Love'

"I have loved you since I was 17. I can't be the thing that holds you back from your dream."

"And what if my dream has changed? What if I just want to be with you and Joy?"

"You hate being a vampire Stefan! You haven't known me for even a 10th of the amount of time you've been alive! What if once Joy is 18 you realize that you are still stuck in this form? Something you have wanted for 200 years can't just change in a second. Look me in the eyes and tell me that if you could be human...you wouldn't do it ."

Bonnie Bennett

'The All-Powerful Bennett Witch'

"I couldn't tell you while you were still here, and given I know you have a lot of crap going on I knew you wouldn't be able to stop me. I lied B, I'm not coming back."

Elijah Mikaelson

'The Peacekeeper'

"Always and Forever is not as terrifying as it appears Buffy-Anne."

Jeremy Gilbert | Elena Gilbert 

'The Hunter and The Banshee'

"I can still feel it, the urge to hunt. To protect others. Hell, it was the reason that when Giles asked I bolted to Sunnydale to help without hesitation. When he mentioned it, I had barely been alive for 72 hours!"

"My powers are all twisted up. The compulsion should have faded away the second I crossed the town line but it didn't. The Banshees are punishing me for messing with my head."

Caroline Forbes | Damon Salvatore | Rebekah Mikaelson | Marcel Gerard

'The Vampire Allies'

"Buffy! What are you wearing to this wedding? I need final approval on all outfits."

"This is my fault. I let her in and she used me. She knew where they were because of me and now he is dead."

"I would like Buffy to be my sister-in-law at some point in the next century."

"Me? I picked a damn good friend who happens to like me enough to keep several vials of Klaus's blood in her home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.4K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
3.6M 63.1K 79
Throughout the last thousand years of being a vampire, everyone always thought that Niklaus Mikaelson was merciless, heartless. What they don't know...
190K 4.8K 81
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
57.7K 1K 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...