Inheriting My Brother's Broth...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Wen Hao had a brother. The brother mentioned that when he was in dire straits, another brother helped him out... More

Full Description
Inherit brotherhood.
Leading him away.
Professional double standards
Drag him away.
Teammates are very good.
Social anxiety introversion
Take good care of him.
I don't know.
Once again.
Do one more thing.
Want to be hers.
Mutants
Cooperate harmoniously.
Curious about Guan Yi
Enter Chapter 3.
Give him a hairpin.
I am not bad.
It's time to take action.
There is something strange.
The goal is achieved.
obedient and
Marked him.
Absolute trust
Happy cooperation
His super strong
I want to use it.
High degree of fit
Infiltrate the enemy's lair.
Be careful.
Not finished yet.
Want to hear well
What is white.
Inherited
Yes, yes.
Sigh.
I have grown up.
Very simple.
I take action.
Star child
The big finale.
Extra episode finished.

Separate aggregation

91 4 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

On the ground, there are countless mutated creatures chasing, constantly shooting out spider webs, trying to capture the white line flying ahead.

In the sky, there are several pairs of wings, in the unobstructed area, the mutated creatures in the form of eagles are even faster, faintly surpassing the white line.

Wen Hao noticed it and suddenly turned, bypassing that mutated creature and passing through from another place.

Because of her action, the vast procession behind her followed her drift.

The true rulers in the sky are those eagles, they are more skilled in flying, as if it were instinct, Wen Hao has already noticed that two of them are once again bending to overtake, one above and one below.

They are below, those two eagles are above.

They start to emit light all over their bodies, this is a sign of using their abilities.

The two eagles open their mouths at the same time, ready to release their abilities, accurately targeting them.

It's strange, along this journey, starting from the cave, no matter if they use earth-based abilities to escape or hide in the mountain walls, no matter where they are, those mutated creatures seem to have a way of knowing where they are.

Even now, when they are hiding, concealed within a gray cloud, the other side can still clearly see their position.

She deliberately came in because these mutated creatures have fluorescent-like lines behind them, she can see them, but in the dark cloud, the other side can't see them. The current situation is obvious, she miscalculated.

They can obviously see, to be precise, it is the mutated creatures that 'notify' them because at first she remembers that these guys lost track of them, but after a brightly colored eagle appeared, everything changed.

It was that eagle that saw them and then passed on the message to them.

How did it see them?

There are many talented individuals in this world, and the abilities of the mutated creatures are also diverse, there is no need to dwell on this, just know that they must take down that eagle.

While avoiding the dual attack of those two eagles, Wen Hao observes the one that flies the highest, always following at a distance, not intending to make a move, seemingly a strategist among the eagles, with a thoughtful expression.

Before she could figure out how to deal with that eagle, Guan Yi in her arms suddenly had some movement, he raised one hand, holding an iron spike, sharp at one end.

The sharp iron spike lights up, being influenced by its owner's ability, and suddenly shoots out.

With a loud bang, something pierced through the darkness, followed by the sound of mutated creatures screaming in agony.

Guan Yi breathed a sigh of relief in his arms, "It really worked."

Wen Hao lowered her head and carefully looked at him while hurrying on the road.

He seemed to notice her gaze and understood her curiosity, so he took the initiative to explain, "After spending so much time with me, you must be curious about how I used to hunt."

When he was in a team with Wen Hao, he performed the worst, feeling completely useless and always being led by her.

Although he wanted to perform well with Wen Hao, he never had the opportunity, or rather, his strengths were always disrupted.

"In the past, I used to wait for the other party to attack first."

During the urban assessment, if one couldn't eliminate others within the given time, their ranking would never rise. So, everyone would take the initiative to attack others. When they encountered a tough opponent, they would even join forces to eliminate that person first.

Every time he started, he was mistaken for an easy target and frequently approached by others. Later, when he found that he couldn't be defeated by one person, he would gather a group and patiently wait until the opponent gathered enough people before eliminating them together.

When they encountered a disaster area, there was no need for him to move. Moving would be like troubling a blind person, especially since his heat sensors would malfunction when facing mutated creatures. In fact, he had already fulfilled his mission. In the deepest part, he couldn't see the mutated creatures at all; he relied solely on his hearing and abilities.

Standing still was more convenient for him to listen and grasp the movements of the mutated creatures, then break through them one by one. Without abilities, he would set up silk threads and commit suicide on the spot. Those silk threads would protect him from most attacks, enough to last until he woke up and fought again.

The mutated creatures would exhaust their abilities, but he wouldn't. He would endure and drain the abilities of those mutated creatures until they died, and he wouldn't die.

So, in fact, being in the sky put him at a disadvantage. Moving around everywhere was unnecessary for him. But after careful consideration, was he really moving?

Actually, he wasn't. He and the mutated creatures were always at a distance, not too close or too far. If he changed his perspective, he and the mutated creatures were both "on the ground." The mutated creatures attacked and approached, and he simply defended without thinking about anything else.

He could be just like being on the ground, completely disregarding everything else, and focusing solely on listening to the mutated creatures approaching and capturing their movements from the sound of the wind.

Guan Yi activated his abilities again, and the iron spike that had just been pulled out from the chest of a slightly lagging mutated creature returned to his hand.

He was just trying it out and didn't aim precisely at the weak point of that mutated creature, so it only suffered a minor injury and wasn't significantly hindered, just falling slightly behind.

After pulling out the iron spike, it quickly caught up with the other mutated creatures.

Guan Yi ignored it and instead looked up at the two mutant creatures running ahead.

Another iron bracelet on Guan Yi's other wrist also transformed into an iron cone, two sharp and pointed cone-shaped pillars suddenly appeared in the air, disappearing into the darkness, chasing after the two mutant creatures.

Guan Yi's ankle bracelets turned into threads and were knocked off one by one.

Wen Hao suddenly realized that she didn't need to pay attention to her surroundings anymore because Guan Yi would block all the attacks for her.

She could trust him with her back and focus on hurrying forward.

The day before, she pretended to mark him to make Guan Yi feel like she was helping, and it worked.

Wen Hao reached out and tidied up that area for him.

When the ice cone was close, Wen Hao raised her hand and used electricity to solidify it, throwing it behind her.

His neck was too thin, giving the impression that it could break from excessive speed and the wind, which made Wen Hao worried that it might actually break, so she supported it upwards.

Guan Yi's head was almost buried in her chest. Although he knew the current situation didn't allow for it, he still felt a bit embarrassed. He tried to hide the marks that no one else noticed, but Wen Hao still found them.

It was neatly arranged by Wen Hao.

This was not the first time. After she saw the wound on his wrist and wrapped it with gauze, he could only move his hands and feet on his neck, but he still got noticed.

Guan Yi pursed his lips, feeling a bit down, and then heard Wen Hao speak, "Around twelve fifty, direction left and right, seventy meters up and down, can you do it?"

Guan Yi's expression turned serious, "Yes, I can."

All the wires and iron cones in the air retracted and converged into one entity, suddenly shooting towards the direction Wen Hao mentioned.

Forty meters, fifty meters, sixty meters. When it reached seventy meters, the distance was too close. The mutant creature he was supposed to attack sensed the danger, suddenly rose up, and quickly flew a hundred meters away.

That was a position he couldn't reach.

But soon he noticed that the thread in his hand was rapidly extending and reached a hundred meters away. Just as the mutant creature was about to escape, it suddenly entangled it.

It was Wen Hao. She could manipulate things a hundred meters away. Her ability was stronger than his.

Guan Yi felt the pulling force. They succeeded in capturing the mutant creature, but instead of being pulled down by their force, their speed suddenly stopped, and they were dragged upwards by the mutant creature.

Both of them reacted quickly and immediately used a large amount of ability to try to pull the mutant creature down.

Wen Hao's voice sounded serious in his ear, "Don't let go, this mutant creature is strange."

She wasn't sure about her guess, so she couldn't say it specifically, she could only tell Guan Yi.

"It seems like it can constantly grasp our movements and then inform all the mutant creatures."

This was also the reason why Guan Yi, who clearly possessed invisibility ability and earth ability, could hide his figure anytime and anywhere, but still be discovered and closely followed.

Without dealing with it, they would never be able to escape.

Guan Yi understood, tightly gripping the wire, and maximizing his ability.

The unexpected strength of the mutant creature, and its ability to control other mutant creatures, was clearly noticed by Guan Yi. After being trapped, the attacks from other mutant creatures decreased, and they immediately gathered around it, being controlled by it and starting to attack them.

Countless ice cones fell, and the threads quickly froze, swiftly approaching them.

The mutant species simultaneously activated their ice-based abilities.

The mutants chasing them now mostly had four heads, with each head possessing a different ability: mist, cloud, water, and ice.

This was the conclusion they reached after being pursued and fighting for a long time the previous day.

Now it seemed there were five-headed mutants as well.

If I'm not mistaken, Wen Hao let him capture the one with five heads. Because it had an extra head, it was the strongest and could control other mutants. It also had the ability to lock onto them at any time and place.

The mutants had their own way of communicating with each other, directly conveying information through roaring, magnetic fields, and so on, sharing what they saw and knew with their companions.

If they didn't deal with this mutant, no matter where they hid, they would be discovered.

But its power was too great, and they couldn't hold it back.

Wen Hao also realized that even with their combined abilities, they couldn't pull the mutant.

This advanced mutant's intelligence was almost on par with humans. Once it escaped, it would be even more cautious, and they would never find another opportunity to kill it, so they had to do it this time.

Using abilities from a hundred meters away consumed a lot of energy, but they couldn't worry about that now. Another power surged within Wen Hao, following the iron wire, colliding with the ice in the air, sparking a burst of fire. Ultimately, because it was wrapped in iron, electricity prevailed, and it continued to rise, firmly enveloping the colorful eagle with its dazzling fluorescent glow.

Not only did iron conduct electricity, but living beings did as well. In just an instant, the sky lit up with dazzling white light, electric sparks flying, and the iron wire burned and broke. Due to this sudden change, the two of them suddenly loosened their grip and fell in different directions.

Wen Hao overloaded her abilities, and combined with that flash, her vision went black. When she regained her senses, she had already separated from Guan Yi and had been blown away by the wind for some distance.

It was too dark at night, making it easy to find mutants but difficult to find people. She could only catch a glimpse of the white lace on Guan Yi's pajamas as it flashed by. By the time she made a move, the distance was too far, and she couldn't reach him.

However, she carefully recalled that when the iron wire broke, she also lost strength due to the backlash from her abilities, so the other half of the iron wire was in Guan Yi's hands. Guan Yi had metal-based abilities, which is why he wore metal bracelets and anklets, for flying when necessary.

Previously, on the cliff, he also wanted to leave the cave and stand on the iron wire, but he didn't dare to do so without some certainty, so he should be fine.

After Wen Hao landed, she looked in his direction and indeed saw a person climbing out of the snowdrift.

Wen Hao breathed a sigh of relief, but quickly became tense again as Guan Yi saw a four-winged, four-headed eagle land behind him.

Compared to it, Guan Yi was too small, like a child just learning to stand next to an adult.

The distance was too far, beyond her limits.

Another mutated species landed, stepping on the land next to Guan Yi.

Guan Yi was light, and he was fine, but the cracks started from the two mutated species. They flapped their wings, trying to grab Guan Yi, but instead, the force of the wind caused the cracks to widen.

The ground beneath the mutated species collapsed, and their figures disappeared for a moment.

"Run!"

She shouted from afar.

"Run forward! The faster, the better!"

Guan Yi heard and Wen Hao noticed his ears move. Quickly recognizing the direction of her voice, he ran towards her.

He was determined and obedient. Normally, because he couldn't see, he could only move in small steps. But now, even from a distance, she could feel how big his strides were, with his black hair fluttering behind him.

Wen Hao also ran towards him.

At a distance of 130 meters, the two mutated creatures emerged from the cliff.

At a distance of 120 meters, she saw a dark shadow looming overhead.

At a distance of 110 meters, the two mutated creatures at the cliff rushed towards Guan Yi, while she heard the sound of mutated creatures flapping their wings above her head.

At a distance of 100 meters, the two of them suddenly flew up, close to the ground, at a fast speed, escaping before the mutated creatures on both sides could catch them, meeting in the air and regrouping.

Just like before, she used her ability to guide them, one hand passing under Guan Yi's arm, partially embracing him. The only difference this time was that Guan Yi tightly held onto the strap of her combat suit.

(Note: The translation provided is a literal translation and may not capture the full nuance or context of the original text. )

Note: Unrevised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 701 92
Ming Zhi transmigrated to a book ruled by orcs In the interstellar novel, she became a pure human being on the verge of extinction. Still a villain A...
18.2K 387 52
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MY STORY...... I REPEAT....... THIS IS NOT MY STORY You're Reading "The Superstar Happened To Find Me" Novel at WuxiaW...
1.5M 35.9K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
8.4K 374 35
[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 2 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A bet that decided two people's fate.... A...