THE OFFER (HE CAN'T REFUSE)...

By scorpiostarlight

"How about a million for a dinner with me?" ☆☆☆☆☆ After years of living abroad, Kim is coming home to take ov... More

⁜ author's intro ⁜
Chapter One ⁜ The Offer
Chapter Two ⁜ Fascination
Chapter Three ⁜ Tiger's Eye
Chapter Four ⁜ Conditions
Chapter Five ⁜ Black Heart
Chapter Six ⁜ Embracing the Fall
Chapter Seven ⁜ The Price For Peace
Chapter Eight ⁜ Promise
Chapter Nine ⁜ Never Letting Go
Chapter Ten ⁜ Trust
Chapter Eleven ⁜ The Closest to Heaven He'll Ever Be
Chapter Twelve ⁜ Lust & Jealousy
Chapter Thirteen ⁜ Uncontrollable
Chapter Fourteen ⁜ Dark Light
Chapter Fifteen ⁜ Mafia Prince
Chapter Sixteen ⁜ Cutting Edge
Chapter Seventeen ⁜ The Sweetest Kind of Sin
Chapter Eighteen ⁜ Two Weeks
Chapter Nineteen ⁜ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter Twenty ⁜ Fire on Fire
Chapter Twenty-One ⁜ Husbands
Chapter Twenty-Two ⁜ Deal

Chapter Twenty-Three ⁜ The Offer He Didn't Refused

1.9K 126 31
By scorpiostarlight

Kim groans, painting his husband's hole with his release. He makes a trail of wet kissing up his husband's neck and connects their lips in a messily  breathless kiss.

"What a morning," he breathes out into the kiss, his cock lazily twitching in Chay's body.

Chay hums and pulls Kim down on himself even more, teeth teasingly biting into Kim's skin, "perfect start to a perfect day."

"Every day with you is perfect," Kim mumbles into the crook of Chay's neck.

"Oh, yeah?" Chay giggles. "Tell me more..."

"Hmm," Kim glides his hand down Chay's hips, digging his fingers deep into Chay's milky thighs, "you feel so good wrapped around my cock, sweetheart. I could stay like this all day. You—keeping me warm. Me—marking every inch of you with my lips. What a privilege to have you as my husband. What a blessing to be able to worship you every second of my life. My beautiful husband. My only love."

Chay dances his fingers through Kim's hair and leans in to whisper on Kim's lips, "I'm obsessed with you, husband," before their lips melt into one another again.

Kim could spend days telling Chay how much he loves and adores him. How there's nothing better in this world than Porchay Theerapanyakul in his arms. How he is the happiest man in the world, and as long as he will have Chay by his side, he will always be.

But even longer can Kim spend kissing his husband. Sometimes, when their lips meet, Kim thinks that he doesn't need to breathe. Chay's lips can keep him alive forever. Kissing Chay always feels like the exploration of a new journey. It's never the same. Every time, it brings new magic into Kim's life. Kim's favourite are the quiet sounds that Chay always makes. Short giggle, low moan, or almost a silent gasp. He doesn't even think that Chay realized he is making those sounds, but they are everything to Kim. His favourite sound.

Just like the taste of Chay's lips. It would be unfair to compare it to anything else in the world because there's nothing quite like it. The taste of Chay's lips is better than anything else. Kim falls asleep and wakes up with it every night and every day. And it's only his. His little treasure. His perfect secret.

"Gosh, sweetheart..." Kim moans into the kiss when Chay bites his bottom lip teasingly. "I can do this whole day."

Chay smiles and pecks Kim's lips one more time, "any other day, I would say yes, but today we are hosting the charity event, remember?"

Kim groans and buries his head into Chay's neck, "if it wasn't for you, I would cancel it."

"But you love me too much to do that," Chay whispers and slides his hands down Kim's back, squeezing his ass.

"Hmm, someone's naughty," Kim bites into Chay's neck.

"I'm learning from the best."

Kim smirks and lifts himself up to look his husband in the eyes, "you know, I think we should start preparing for the event. A lot of things can happen there..."

Chay raises one of his eyebrows, "I'm not sure I wanna know what you are planning."

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm sure you're gonna love it."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

"Thank you, everyone, for coming today," Tankhun excitedly claps his hands and grabs a glass of champagne from a tray carried around by one of the waitresses. "It's nice to see so many big mafia boys at a charity event today. I hope that you are ready to lose your money. But, on the other hand, I need someone to help train my poker skills because they aren't good at all... poor me, I have been trying to learn it my entire life, but I still suck at it... I'm sure that whoever will play the poker against me will surely win a lot of money..."

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," Chay whispers into Kim's ear as they stand together in the crowd of people watching Tankhun giving his speech.

Kim chuckles, "it's funny because he actually talks about me. They tried to teach me how to play poker many times, but it just never stuck."

Chay's eyes twinkle in the artificial lights, illuminating the courtyard in front of the house. He steps in front of Kim and puts his hands on Kim's shoulders, "did I just hear that my husband isn't good at something? Why do I find it hot, hmm?"

"Because you love me too much, sweetheart," Kim winks.

"Can't deny that," Chay smiles.

"How do you like the event?" Kim asks, takes Chay's hand and stars walking with him around the courtyard. He wants this event to be perfect for Chay. This is the first time his husband has asked him for something this big, and Kim wants to do his best. He wants Chay to ask him for a favour again. Wants Chay to always feel comfortable asking him for something, anything. Wants Chay to know that Kim will always make his dreams come true. That he will do everything to make Chay happy.

"You are thinking too much, babe," Kim feels the warm squeeze of Chay's hand. "I love it. I watched you put all of yourself into preparing this," Chay stops and turns Kim to himself, "thank you. Thank you for doing so much for me. Thank you for being the best husband I could ever ask for."

Kim wraps his arms around Chay's waist and presses their bodies together, "see? And you didn't want me at first."

Chay throws his head to the back and laughs, "I almost made an awful mistake."

"Hmm, almost," Kim whispers into Chay's ear and starts kissing his neck. He can't wait to have Chay again. It wasn't enough in the morning. It was perfect, but never enough. "Chay..." he groans.

"There you two are," Tankhun's voice suddenly fills up the space around them.

Kim sometimes wants to kill his brother. One of those times is now. "Tankhun—"

"Don't be grumpy, Kimhan," Tankhun grabs Chay's hand, "come with me, ChayChay, let me show you the magic of poker. Maybe you'll be better at it than your husband."

"Can't you see that we were in the middle of something?" Kim sighs.

"You can fuck later," Tankhun rolls his eyes. "Now it's my turn to spend some time with ChayChay."

Chay laughs, "find me around later, okay, babe?"

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

It's been an hour. That's more than enough. Kim thinks as he looks around the house for his husband. Tankhun told him that Chay left the poker table about ten minutes ago, so that means that Chay is somewhere else instead of being right next to Kim. Kim doesn't like that at all. He wants to wrap his arms around Chay, inhale that intoxicating scent on Chay's skin, and then fuck his brains out... exactly in that order.

But first, he has to find him.

He turns left and walks around the music room when he notices the door being slightly ajar. He walks in. The door of the balcony is opened and there he is. The silhouette of his husband makes Kim's heart jump. It's been just an hour but Kim missed him so much. It's almost sickening how much he missed holding Chay in his arms. He smiles. There's a champagne glass left on the piano. He guesses that Chay left it there before he stepped out on the balcony. From this balcony, Chay can see what is happening in the courtyard. Smart move.

Kim grabs the glass of champagne and walks out to Chay.

"Are you hiding from me, sweetheart?" he teasingly asks.

Chay turns around and smiles, his eyes turning big and shiny, "oh no, you have found me!"

Kim chuckles, "champagne?"

Chay nods.

But Kim has something different in mind. He takes a sip from the champagne and puts the glass down. Then he steps towards Chay and kisses him hard. The champagne flows between their lips, from mouth to mouth, and Chay moans when Kim squeezes his ass and turns him around, pinning Chay to the railing.

"Kim... what are you—"

"I missed you, sweetheart. So much so that I don't think that I can hold myself anymore," Kim presses himself on Chay's ass so that his husband can feel how serious he is. "I want you right here, sweetheart. I want to fuck you good, while you will be a good boy and stay quiet so no one would look up and see us," Kim drags his tongue slowly by the side of Chay's neck, feeling his husband shudder in his arms. "Can I do that, sweetheart?"

"You have to," Chay whimpers, pressing his ass more on Kim's erection, his knuckles turning white from how hard he is holding onto the railing.

Kim smirks, he grabs Chay's chin, and kisses his deeply, "just relax, sweetheart, and let me do the work. And remember, stay quiet."

Chay nods and turns back to look down at the courtyard as if Kim isn't about to fill him up and make a mess out of his pretty little hole.

Kim sinks down on his knees and takes Chay's pants down with him. He hears Chay lets out a quiet gasp when the night air hits his sensitive cock. It makes Kim's own cock twitch in interest. He caresses Chay's asscheeks and leaves kisses and bites on both of them, making Chay squirm.

"Shh, sweetheart, I have barely started," Kim chuckles.

"Fuck you..." Chay whispers back.

"Soon," Kim replies and spreads Chay's asscheeks apart, shoving his tongue into Chay's little hole without any warning.

Chay gasps out loud, his knees buckling, "oh, god, Kimhan... ahh... fuck..."

Kim gives Chay's right thigh a squeeze and buries his tongue even deeper into Chay's hole. He loves indulging himself in eating Chay out, and it's even better because he knows how much his husband enjoys it. He can hear Chay's quiet moans and feel Chay's hand grabbing his hair and pressing his head even deeper into that perfect ass.

Kim hums and licks over the rim one more time and stands up, "that's enough, sweetheart. You are not coming from my tongue but from my cock tonight, get it?"

"Y-yeah," Chay nods. "Just do it, please. Kim, please. I need—"

"You need me, Chay?" Kim whispers into Chay's ear. He gives his cock a couple of lazy strokes and presses the tip into his husband's needy hole. "Need me like this?"

"Yes, yes, yes..." Chay whimpers. "Kim... please... ahhh fuck."

Kim buries himself deep into Chay. Fills him up completely, feeling the warm walls sucking in his cock eagerly. "Fuck, sweetheart, that's it..." Kim starts moving slowly and deeply, making Chay moan and beg for more.

"More...ahhh, fuck, Kim... give me more... more... I need more..."

"Shh, be quiet," Kim puts his hand on Chay's mouth and starts fucking him faster. He presses his lips to Chay's ear and gently asks, "is this okay, sweetheart?"

Chay quickly nods. One of his hands finds Kim's hand wrapped around his waist. He locks their fingers together and moans into Kim's hand over and over again.

"I love you, Chay," Kim kisses Chay's shoulder, "gosh, I love you so much. So good for me. My husband. Taking me so well." Kim pounds into Chay hard and fast. He knows exactly how to hit Chay's prostate in a way that will make Chay see stars. He learned how to ruin his husband in the most delicate way. Fuck, he loves how Chay's body welcomes him over and over again, eager to get more and more, needy to have it. Fuck, fuck, fuck, it makes Kim's head spin. He can feel his orgasm taking over his body and all he can do is bury himself as deep as he possibly can into Chay's tight hole and hide all his moans and groans into the crook of Chay's neck.

And then, he takes a couple of deep breaths, kisses Chay temple and slides out of him. Chay whines and begs Kim to fill him up again, but Kim turns him around and takes Chay's throbbing cock in his mouth.

Chay moans, and Kim thinks that they are both past caring if someone hears or sees them. He can feel Chay's fingers in his hair and just moments later, he can taste the saltiness of Chay's cum spreading all over his tongue. He hums and swallows everything before he slowly gets back on his feet and gives his husband a slow lazy kiss.

"Oh my god," Chay giggles into the kiss. "That was..."

"Perfect... just like you," Kim whispers and kisses his husband again.

His favourite obsession.

His best offer.

His only love.

THE END 

P.S. so, that's it, guys 🤧 we have come to the end of The Offer (He Can’t Refuse) 💕 it has been a wonderful journey, and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of you who came hang out here and stayed. The silly idea for this fic I had at the beginning tured into one of my fics that you guys seem to enjoy the most. Thank you for that, and I hope you'll continue enjoying my other fics as well! 💗

Love, Luci ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 547 15
It has been months since the war between the Major and Minor ended. Months since Porsche and Porchay -Forcefully- moved into the Major house. A month...
7.6K 245 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
185K 6.9K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
5.1K 422 8
Despite his unrequited love for Kim, Porchay refuses to live beneath the thumb of the Theerapanyakul's. In an attempt to flee from the pain of his em...