Soukoku- one shot

By reidcc

random bungo stray dogs soukoku one shots More

info
Parting Words
Forbidden Bonds
Escaping Shadows

Unspoken Desires

8 0 0
By reidcc

In the heart of Yokohama, where the lines between the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency blurred, Dazai Osamu and Chuuya Nakahara found themselves trapped in a web of duty and loyalty. Their paths crossed often, filled with tension, rivalry, and a deep-rooted affection that neither could fully express.

Late one evening, under the dim glow of streetlights, Chuuya confronted Dazai, his eyes filled with a mix of anger and longing. "Why do we continue this dance, Dazai? Pushing and pulling, yet never allowing ourselves to truly be?"

Dazai sighed, his gaze meeting Chuuya's intense stare. "You know as well as I do, Chuuya, that our loyalties lie on opposite sides. As much as my heart yearns for you, I can't betray the Port Mafia."

Chuuya clenched his fists, frustration evident. "And what about us? What about what we feel?"

Dazai stepped closer, the distance between them almost unbearable. "Every day, I wrestle with these feelings, Chuuya. But we're bound by our duties, by the choices we've made."

Their eyes locked, a silent understanding passing between them. Despite the undeniable attraction and love they shared, the reality of their circumstances weighed heavily on their hearts.

"I wish things were different," Chuuya whispered, his voice filled with regret.

Dazai reached out, gently cupping Chuuya's face. "So do I," he replied softly. "But for now, all we can do is cherish the moments we have, even if they're fleeting."

With a heavy heart, Chuuya nodded, leaning into Dazai's touch. They stood there, lost in each other's embrace, knowing that their love would remain unspoken, a secret passion that could never be fully realized.

As the night enveloped them, Dazai and Chuuya parted ways, bound by duty yet forever connected by a love that could never be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.5K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
447K 37.5K 102
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
182K 12.1K 23
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...